main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Everyone knows that the Larry Miller theatres are selling Tix right?

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by Count_Saruman, May 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count_Saruman

Count_Saruman Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    It might be common knowledge but the Commons and Gateway tix went on sale offically today at 9 am. I hear that some sold yesterday, but they are on sale now. Both theatres will have midnight showings. I got mine at the Gateway. I picked up 12 this morning at 9 am. The Commons will have 2 midnight screenings as of right now. One on the normal screen (THX) and one on the Super Screen. then subsequent screenings on the super screen at 3, 6 and 9 am. From that point they plan on running 20-25 showings that day. Gateway is: midnight, then 8 more showings that day. Good luck.

2. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    yeah- i logged on to the Commons website this morning at 8 am and all the shows except the 9am on the 16th were sold out. Im going to stop by there this afternoon and clarify that.

3. bamm

bamm Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    There are still tickets available I just bought mine online. Cool!!! Tons easier than standing in line!!!

YeeHaw!!!!!

4. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    Welcome to the boards bamm!

5. Count_Saruman

Count_Saruman Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    I can't believe I didn't mention this before but a manager from JC told me that the website is down and a lot of the sold outs are not sold out at all. Think about it, they dont have the server space to support the selling of 25 K tickets in 12 hours. Nor the employees to work that many windows. Remember "The Great Century 16 Debacle of 1999"? That was so fun, but at the same time a nightmare. I had to walk to the front of the line and recognize a buddy of mine that wasnt buying the limit in order to secure midnight screening tickets. ANYWAY, I say go to the Box Office. It has NOT been advertised at all, I am sure that there are midnight tix available at both theatres.

6. allenj456

Mar 8, 2002
    I went by the Commons and was able to buy tix for the midnight Super screen showing.

7. bamm

bamm Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    Thanks Allenj456. Been watching here for a while just joined up today.

8. Quest_JMT

Quest_JMT Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2002
    I secured two tickets for the Midnight showing at Jordon Commons, but not on the Super screen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.