main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

everyone please read!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by chunk_the_jawa, Sep 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    I would like to ask that before posting any more new suggestions of rules or regulation or any other "offical" type of thread that you please contact at least myself so I might at least have some Idea of whats going on. After all I was elected CITY REP and as such am inclined to be a voice of all to all. When I have to look stupid because I'm not in the loop on thing's well that just makes the whole group look a little less together.

thank you
    CHUNK_THE_JAWA

2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    O.K. MASTER! I will obey

3. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    As the past CR, I must say that CHUNK is right on the money....we are a loose outfit, but da boss is still da boss, and all things should be routed thus before dissemination. We know SC and ObiW meant well, but chain of command keeps the gears of the RMFF well-lubed and runnin' smooth!!!! FLOL!

4. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    thank you tim

as for our little miss sith chick I have contacted my trained assasins and theywill take care of her.

5. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    They might wanna bring the whips....I heard DH say she prefers them...FLOL!!!!

6. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    TO ASK THAT ANYONE SEND SUGGESTIONSTHROUGH YOU IS COMPLETELY 100% AGAINST THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF THIS GROUP, IT'S A DISCUSSION FORUM. THAT'S WHY I CALLED IT A SUGGESTION AND ASKED FOR DISCUSSION OF IT AT THE END.

All discussion and decisions in this group are to be made by everyone, openly, in this forum, otherwise we are just a group about a clique running things at the top, and we are every other fan group i've walked away from.

City Rep is just that, you represent us to TF.N, i'm happy to have you as our official voice of the group, don't try to manage the group, it doesn't need it.

YOU'RE TAKING THIS TOO SERIOUSLY.

7. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    I'm taking this too seriously?

I'm not the one suggesting regulations.

While I'm not saying burn the rule book , I am saying this group needs to be a little less political .all we talk about anymore are rules regulations and guidelines.

THIS IS GETTING WAY OUT OF CONTROL!

ALL I ask for is a simple heads up on things that will cause confusion.

this all could have been handled in a few simple PM's. as stated in my other post.

8. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Speaking of which, could you take this outside please?

9. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    Already done, and over hours ago.

10. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
  11. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    See what happens when I go away for too long. Glad to hear it's resolved, but in future would you lets us know that things are taken care of. An open thread like this can get people all boiled up. And we have enough trouble w/ global warming around here. ;) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.