main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Everyone ready for the new Clone Wars cartoon episodes?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Kosh, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    Clone wars is back, very soon now. And since there is no movie, the cartoon series is the next best thing.

2. JocastaNu3

JocastaNu3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2008
    looking forward, but I missed so many other episodes, I am gonna try and get last season first. Looks good though. Also bought the second Robot Chicken for Star Wars. Can't wait to watch it.
    JocastaNu3

3. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    It is great...so much fun. The first time watching is always best!

4. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Got the DVD for Season 1. I love getting entire seasons...hours of fun!

5. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    puttin Season 1 on my Christmas list!

6. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Watched the Second season DVD's a few times now. Like them a lot.

Anyone else catching the newest season? Things are getting strange...and Asoka (spelling?) seems to have no more role. Anakin's Padawan seems to have dropped off the edge of the universe. Maybe the actress doing the voice isn't there. However, Obi-wan seems to have more in common with Anakin than we would have thought. Interesting developments on Mandalor, and with the Sith.

]-}

7. ChewieTitan

ChewieTitan Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2001
    Got to watch an episode this season for the 1st time last night. I work nights so I don't watch TV through the week. I was gonna wait till season 2 came out on DVD, but couldn't resist watching an episode while we were channel surfing. I like the Bounty Hunters episode, especially the Embo character. There is a video on official site with Dave Filoni talking about the character.

8. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    That was a good episode. April 23rd will feature Boba Fett..."all grown up". Should be a great one!

9. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Boba Fett introduces himself to the Universe...at least in child form Tonight on Cartoon Network 8PM CDT!

10. Zepherous

Zepherous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2010
    Couldn't care less. Hate the series. It's a sorry excuse for a series, and I sure hate that it carries the Star Wars name.

11. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Could be worse... It could be the Ewok Christmas Special. It also isn't the first cartoon for the Star Wars universe. C-3P0 and R2-D2 had a series, and so did the Ewoks.

12. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    Just watched the trailer for season 3 on official site and it is very cool with Ahsoka having visions.

Got new ipad yesterday, so I'm hoping to get season 2 on itunes. I've only seen 1 episode from it.

13. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    I agree. She is picking up several traits from her master... I wonder what else she will pick up from Anakin?

14. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Since my last post on this thread, I've really started to enjoy the series. The second half of season 2 really brought me back to it. Season 3 is less than a week away. The site I work on is ready for season 3. After everything I learned at CV, and having one on one time with Dave Filoni, I am ready and excited to see it. I adore Ashley Eckstein, and I had the fortune of having a conversation with her at CV. Bring on season 3!

15. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    I waited to watch seasons 1 & 2 on DVD and iPad but I'll be watching the new season as each episode is available. Can't wait!

16. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Like most shows I watch, some are not exactly my favorites... but there are quite a few winners. Come Friday, it begins again. :)

17. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    FINALLY
    Since buying new computer on tax free weekend, which was awesome, I couldn't figure out the %$#%$^ cookie issues. I think it's fixed, at least for now. thanks ChewieTitan
    We have caught a couple of episodes. Younglings never miss it. I am thrilled that the next generation is loving the magic of Star Wars, even in a different format, but the saga will live on,
    going to buy Season 2 as soon as released

18. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Me too. :)

First two episodes of this season were very enjoyable. More to come later... Can't wait.

Glad you got your computer. Fun online, and cookies too.

19. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Season 3 has been great so far. My Padawan and I are really enjoying it. We are excited that the next two episodes focus on Ahsoka; she is our favorite EU character.

20. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Yes, and she is developing as a complex character, with her own personality and style.

Was out of town for last weekend, but have DVR to see what I missed. :)

21. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    I'm looking forward to Maul's brother being introduced and Ventress getting her hinee wooped.

22. ChewieTitan

Dec 26, 2001
    I hope those are not spoilers for anybody. :eek:

23. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    The Ventress story arc is going to be amazing, in my opinion. Katie Lucas really dug deep into the EU and did a lot of homework for that arc. I am really looking forward to it. I am not sure if one can post it here, but I help run a site devoted to The Clone Wars. We have forums we talk on and I personally do the episode guides with trivia and little known facts about the episodes. They also have production notes and allusions, along with quotes. Not sure if I can post the link here, but it is a great site.

24. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Wow, Zepherous. My have you turned... You hated Clone Wars, and now run a fan site for it. ]-} That is certainly good though. Perhaps your story arc is also changing. The only episodes I don't usually care for are the ones with Jar Jar Binks. Most of the others are getting better and better. Yes, I've been waiting for Ventress and Ahsoka to have more development as well.

I don't think one link posted will offend anyone, especially one that is definitely Star Wars related. Or you can add it to your signature. I've seen more than a few links posted from time to time. As long as it goes where it says, and isn't placed on every thread, I can't see the harm. I would like to see it. I am always looking for new places to visit. If you want to, please PM me with it if you are still uncertain about the link. FYI: The humor threads have plenty of links... to external sites.

25. Zepherous

Mar 30, 2010
    Awesome. Yea, I have been helping run this part of the site since The Clone Wars premiered back in 2008. There were many times that I hated the series, but lately it has grown on me. I do like it; it certainly helped talking to Dave Filoni about it at Celebration V. Anyways, here is the link. I work hard on the episode guides; there is one for each episode with trivia and such. Also, we have a lot on the forums going on, and a trivia game on there that covers the entire Star Wars Universe. The link is: http://www.tv.com/star-wars-the-clone-wars/show/73668/summary.html . Enjoy, and if you join, send me a PM on there; it is always great to see new users.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.