main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Everything About May 16.......The costume parade and more

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by lukedecop, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Its was a Great Great Day!!!

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    It had been. ;)

And I got to start tidying up my room after this big wave too. :p

3. lukedecop

Apr 25, 2002
    Hi guys, a big thank u for all u guys who could come and grace this occaision. I like to apologize to everybody for coming late. Sorry especially to Jazz and Nod, i believe your were waiting for me to change together.

A Medal of honour goes out to all those people who helped us carry our Luggages and take photos. Beacuse without u guys we all be crippled with bags and stuff. Thank u.

A warm smile of gratitude from me to Hazel, thanks for getting for us the tickets.

And for all those who made this event possible. Ali-Ka-took. Thank U, Xie Xie, Ti-ma-ka-sei. And for all the fans out there

May the Force be with U!!!!!!!! :)

4. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    The past 2 days have been lots of fun, and I really enjoyed every minute of it! :)
    So when are we meeting up again?!??
    hehheh! ;)

You know, to exchange photos and so on.....

Drats DE, you're not the only one who has lots to do after May 16.
    I have to start studying for my University exams now!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

For me, all this AOTC stuff was really the last "fun time" before the exams... so thanks to everyone who made all this possible... gives me something good to remember while I'm studying for my exams :) :) :)

5. hazellukeyang

hazellukeyang Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 26, 2001
    It was pure fun last night. The costume are great, really really well done. The whole movie was like a huge party. I feel good within "our own" people. :D

Plus, the movie itself didn't disappointed me. It was good.

6. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I agree guys, when TPM came out I was like celebrating on my own, but now I get to celebrate it with all of u. And I'm glad my bro was part of it too (Royal Guard!) :D.

We could plan for another meeting in a couple of weeks or so, and catch AOTC again, if u guys aren't too weary of it hehe 8-}

I guess I'd have to thank DE for the Royal Guard costume, Luke for helping me get the costume, those who helped carry our bags ( ;) ) and of course every other person who was there! :)

7. lukedecop

Apr 25, 2002
    Ok guys just developed the first set of photos. D.E and Jedi Jean your look great man in the costume at the charity premiere. The pictures we took at Orchard cineplex wasnt so bad either. Thanks to kobern lightsaber.

8. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Yesterday was the first time I've done anything like that, and it was great fun. Thanks to DE for lending me her braid, Hazel for helping to get tickets, my parents for helping out and providing support and transport ( ;)), delta7_interceptor who couldn't make it for the costume parade but went with me to get the rubber bands ( :p), Winbros for the postcards, and everyone else who was there who made it possible. Thanks a million!

:)

9. B0baFett

B0baFett Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2002
    I want to thank you everyone, costumers & helpers. I couldn;t had made it through w/o u all, snapping photos, feeding me, looking after my bag, mounting my jet pack etc.

Right now I feel like I had a really good workout, lost lots of water & muscles aching coz of the suit.

I never imagined that I would actually parade in public. But after Zouk & 16th May, it was really enjoyable.
    Thanks to you who orgainsed & participated in the costume parade, my childhood dream has come true. I got to be Boba Fett for a day, my favourite character for more than 10rs.

Now that u all saw my face, the secret's out. In a comic, after Boba Fett was rescued from the Sarlacc Pit by Denger, his answer to showing his face was,"This IS my face!", pointing to the helmet.

Hope to develop my photos too, but there're still some shots left.

10. RisingAdela

RisingAdela Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2001
    Hey the postcards came from Winbros

thanx 4 giving extras to my sis

she gave it to me

:)

11. lukedecop

Apr 25, 2002
    Hey guys caught AOTC today again at Lido. And the audience really cant compare to US man. We were far out on thursday, friday's audience were pretty quite and nobody really clap at the credits. The Board RulZs.

12. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    IMHO, the best crowd was on Thursday, both the Midnight and evening one. And I can still remember the attention we (especially the Vader and Boba Fett in our group) got then. ;)

Will wear one of my costumes to watch AOTC tomorrow with my brother. Will see how the people reactions are at Jubilee or Bishan. :p

13. Delight

Delight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    What about a FanForce Singapore costume tour, complete with our fighting trio? COming soon to your neighbourhood cinema near you.

[face_shocked]

14. NodNarbOen

NodNarbOen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 2002
    Who's the trio Delight??? Weren't there 4 jedis here in the boards?? :p

15. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Are u guys referring to the midnight screening? :confused:

16. korben

korben Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2002
    Sorry guys.. I couldn't make it.. so no chance to see all of you in costume.

Anyway, anybody took pictures and posted it on the web?

James.

17. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    I hope someone did, coz it would be real cool to see. I wish I could have made it...

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  18. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    I've got my photos developed, but not much, plus some of it was the monday screening. Will try and let u guys see 8-}

19. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I've developed part of the Charity Premiere one. The other half, the Orchard Cineplex one and the MAy 16th ones are still at the shop while I'm trying to finish up the latest film. [face_plain]

Man! The show with my bro kinda terrible; he too ashame of me dressing up in Jedi Costume that he insisted keeping a metre distance behind when walking with me at Bishan. Then again, he everything very shy/scare; ask about this price scared, ask about that item scared that sometimes I'm the one doing the shopping/verifying for him. And he's already in Sec 1!

Anyhow, feel quite great to wear the Jedi Costume; I think I fall in love with the outer robe but have to return it back on Monday. :p Heehee, must have one set done for myself one of these days (now what color will look great . . . how about Green like the Corellian Jedis?)

20. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Just sent my 2 rolls of 36 exps to the photo shop today.
    I will be getting them back tomorrow, and I will try to scan them and put them up in my Webshots online photo album.
    Feel free to look at them and download them to your computer, if you want to.
    But please note that they are only for personal use.

21. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    How about putting them on other websites? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.