main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Everything We Knew... {All OCs! Takes place in Acension Era(My own Era) Chapter 1/1 Up!}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ben_Watson, Nov 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben_Watson

Ben_Watson Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 11, 2004
    Title: Everything We Knew...
    Author: Ben_Watson
    Timeframe: 100 after the Legacy era. Takes place in my 'new' era: Acension.
    Characters: All OCs. With mentions of known characters.
    Genre: Action, angst, romance...
    Summary: See Prolouge.
    Notes: Please excuse my spelling. I'm so sorry, I'm always up really late writing so my brain is tired for the most part...

Prolouge

It is a new age in the galaxy. The Chiss have joined the Alliance. Luke Skywalker's and Han Solo's families have passed on, leaving their children's children to continue their work. There is still no set ruler of the Alliance, the Senate votes on everything before going through with anything. The Jedi have spread throughout the galaxy, with temples in every few systems. Thier studies have advances majorly. With new training methods, also Skywalker's rule of free emotion helps the students become their own person. The Sith have been gone for so long the Jedi Masters have almost forgotten about them. Peace has been established, finally after so many years. But this peace is about to be broken... The Darkness that lurks... It is patient, it will wait for the right moment to strike. And when it does, it will cover all in it's path...

2. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    Chapter 1, Part 1

Lycyn Vtre awoke shortly after dawn. The sunlight shown brightly on his skin. He covered eyes until they adjusted. He got out of his bed and dressed into his class robes. Lycyn check for his training weapon before leaving then headed out.

As a Jedi Apprentice late mornings weren't a luxery he was allowed. Everyday it was up at dawn (A few moments later wouldn't hurt) and down when the moon came up. Now on Corusant the moon doesn't come up once the sun goes down. It remains dark in the sky for a few hours. But the city is still active as ever, with speeders driving around and club lights blaring.

Lycyn made his way through the crowded hallway. He ran up the stairway for his first class. He made a right at the top then slowly walked down the narrow hall. He was late, and his status among his classmates wasn't very high either.

He was a clone. A clone of an unknown Jedi. Not even the Kaminoans knew who he was a clone of. They just found him in as one of the last clones they had in stock. Realising that he had Force Potential they quickly called the Jedi Temple, here of Corusant to come and pick him up. When he was old enough the Jedi revealed to him that he was a clone. And that they needed him to search the databanks. The Kaminoans stated that he would feel somewhat of a connection with his doner if he could see them. The only problem was, after searching through over one hundred-fifty years of history, nothing. They wouldn't let him go beyond the first encounter with the Empire. Anything before that was restricted. Only for Jedi Masters to view. So far he didn't know who he really was. He had no family, no parents, no one...

3. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    This looks very promising, I must say! [face_thinking] hm...who could he be the clone of? I can't wait to find out, though I think I might have an idea...though I could very well be very far off...post more soon! And definetely keep up the PM's :D

4. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    You could be right, or wrong... I shall keep the PMs up! Thanks for your support!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.