main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Everything's Relative - AU - between ANH & ESB. H/L Luke- Complete 12/31/03- Last comments 1/1

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Nov 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Chapter 30

2. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    ack!!! what are you doing leaving us there???!!!

awwww poor Han, I agree with Leia, definately not this way. Then again it gets one thing out of the way. at least both know that he loves her . .. . or was it just because Reg made him say it ;) (which we know is a lie but I'm sure that question will pop up in Leia's head several times ;) )

hehehe "Is he always doing that?"

"Way to often. . "

Yubsa :D Lukie likes to run off for no apparent reason. . . he always ends up right in the thick of things with his freinds too. ..

:D :: grins triumphantly:: I knew it :D Hehehe, that would also explain why Obi-wan apparently recognized Han too. for at that time where Qui went so did Obi :D awwww a baby Han must have been adorable. . . I can just see him snuggled up to a stuffed wookiee ;)

::images of chibi sw characters on a baby quilt pop into marami's head. . . ::
    dang it haven't thought of that in a while. ;)

:D

3. darkladyhannasolo

darkladyhannasolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2002
    Wow what a great cliffhanger. I just love this story. I can't wait until tomorrow to read what happens next.

4. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    A cliffhanger, and there is only one post left. What could possibly happen that isn't evil. I'm hoping for the best.

5. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Didn't expect the forced "I love you". Hope Leia realizes soon that he actually meant the words. Now wondering who or what caused that noise. I'm predicting that you won't kill Han, but will you kill Reg? ;)

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Ack! How could you leave us with such a cliffy? Han could have been shot...or, better yet...Reg could have been the one who got shot by that blast. :D

Great post!

7. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    maramijade - grins triumphantly:: I knew it - Yes, you were the one who guessed Qui-Gon was going to be related to Han. :D Very good!

darkladyhannasolo - Another reader! Yeah!!! :D :D Thanks for reading!

Solo_Fan - A cliffhanger, and there is only one post left - hehehe. [face_devil]

Jedi-2B - Didn't expect the forced "I love you" - Reg is such a rat-fink. He loves to upset poor Han. :(

HanSolo29 - Han could have been shot - Yes, he sure could have been, especially because the blaster was pointed at him! :eek: (and not set on stun, either!)

8. Starrunner

Starrunner Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2003
    *Reads whole story*
    [face_love] :mad: [face_laugh] :_|
    I Love It!
    You know it dosen't have to end so soon.

9. rxchiquita

rxchiquita Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
    oh, dear.

The flash of blaster fire flared out.

oh, dear.

...blaster fire from whose blaster?...

oh, dear - oh, dear - oh, dear :eek:

10. Puggy

Puggy Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    *Glares at GreatOne*

You wouldn't kill off any of the GOOD characters now, would you...?

*Bites nails*

Until tomorrow, then! Keep up the great work! :)

11. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    ;) does that mean I get cyber brownie points ;)

12. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Starrunner - A new reader!!! :D :D And right before the story ends too! :D Welcome!

rxchiquita - blaster fire from whose blaster?... - That depends if GO is evil. [face_devil]

Puggy - You wouldn't kill off any of the GOOD characters now, would you? - *thinks really hard* Well, I haven't in any of my other stories... so you might be thinking I need a change of pace! Muahahahahha

maramijade - does that mean I get cyber brownie points - OK!! :D :D - or I can give you cyber BROWNIES... (with chocolate chips in them)

On to the END!!

13. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Chapter 31

14. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Thanks to everyone who read my story!

zsuzsa
    GuerreStellari
    starwarsfan68
    rxchiquita
    maramijade
    RogueSticks
    Calandria
    DarthMasan
    A-Windsor
    Kab730
    Solo_Fan
    HanSolo29
    CrystalKenobi
    Jedi-2B
    cassandane
    Puggy
    jedi-lelila
    Reihla
    dianethx
    RebelMom
    Peregrine7
    Kendlee
    QueenOfAces
    kayladie97
    darkladyhannasolo
    Starrunner

I do these stories because they are fun to write and everyone is sooooo nice with their comments! Happy New Year. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL 2004! Be careful tonight! :D :D (and Go Blue for tomorrow...hehe.. I will probably be in a really grumpy mood when my Wolverines lose again in their bowl game like they are so prone to do.. *sighs*)

And hopefully I'll hear from the mod Renata about whether it's OK to post my next story here.

15. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Very Nicely done Greatone. Happy New Year, by the way!!! I look forward to your next story. This one was a great one.

16. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Leia killed him. I think that's actually better for Han. It would have been worse if he killed his own brother.

17. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    just glad things are. . . realatively . .. (ok ok really bad pun . . ) back to normal. . .

LOL Hannibal . . . :D

mmmmm good brownies. .. ;) ::shares the plate with the other readers :: :D

18. Puggy

Puggy Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    The curtains fall on another GreatOne fic! You've finished, what, FOUR? That's crazy! But I must say I loved them all. :)

Awesome ending with this one, too. I wasn't surprised that Han "took back" the "I love you," even though I was a bit mad at him! But it's okay--he and Leia get together "eventually." ;)

Like someone else mentioned, I'm glad Han didn't have to kill his brother. And that was so sweet of Leia to offer to go with him back to his parents' house!

Lovely fic, GreatOne! Looking forward to your next piece! :D

19. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Good ending, GreatOne. I, too, was glad that Han wasn't the one to kill his brother.

She glared at Solo and stalked away, listening as Han gave a snort of laughter and then he shouted after her, "Don't call me Hannibal!"

Did anyone else think of Indy shouting "Don't call me Junior!"

20. zsuzsa

zsuzsa Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2003
    OH! Every good story reaches its end... :( but the author has a lot of excellent ideas for others :)

Congrats GreatOne you created a very good OC. I really liked hate him :cool:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Everybody!

Zsuzsa

21. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Awesome way to end it, Greatone. You know, you almost had me feeling sorry that Reg was killed. But, the key word was almost :p

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you have a good time. Too bad I have to spend my New Year's Eve working...

22. Starrunner

Starrunner Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2003
    No sequel? Oh, well
    Happy New Year!
    Awesome story GreatOne!

23. cassandane

cassandane Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2003
    "Let her go, Reg."

If only Reg had listened.

Everything ended badly but not as badly as it could have.

Han and Leia need each other more than ever.

Thanks GreatOne for another interesting tale and for the regular updates. Look forward to Saturday's post.

24. Peregrine7

Peregrine7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    "Don't call me Hannibal!"

"We named the dog Han..." no, wait, wrong universe...

25. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Wonderful ending to another creative and impelling story. All hail, GreatOne ! Han did a tactful job of rescinding his "I love you" to Leia while keeping the prospects for a future relationship with her alive. And I do admit I felt sorry for Reg when he died. He was an evil man, but Han's reaction to his death made me feel some sympathy for him.

Hope your new story gets approved for printing. Have a happy New Year! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.