main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Everything's Working Out (Update: 4/12)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediSolo13, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    This has one character that is OC. I think later I will make a list of all of the characters that are going to be in this story, and there are pretty much a lot.
    I'm not too sure where I'm going with the plot,but trust me by the end of the story there will be a plot and it will be alright. So here it goes.Enjoy!

Everything?s Working Out

As Luke Skywalker sat across from Corran Horn, he breathed in deeply. They were meditating because they both were under stress. Luke was under stress because lately he?d been trying to keep the Jedi together. Corran was under stress because he was trying to take his fourteen year old son Valin on as an apprentice, but Valin kept getting frustrated with his father. Corran threw his hands up.

?He hates me, that?s the only thing I can think of. Maybe someone else should take him on as an apprentice,? Corran said, standing up and looking out a window at the beautiful, lifefilled green world of Yavin 4.

?Don?t give up Corran. If you think it?s best that someone else takes him on, then that?s your decision. I can?t tell you what to do or make up your mind for you,? Luke said, the ocean of calm he usually always was.

By the time Luke had stopped talking, Corran had composed himself. ?How do you do it?? Corran asked.

?Do what??

?How do you keep everything together? Even when it?s on the edge of being destroyed.?

?Corran, in case you haven?t noticed I?m having a hard time keeping the Jedi together right now.?

?But you are keeping them together,? Corran said.

Luke looked away from him. Luke hoped he could keep them together, after al he?d tried so hard.

?I?m sorry, Master. I know you?ve tried everything to keep the Jedi together. I?m just tired. Training Tahiri and my son is kind of frustrating. Maybe I shouldn?t even be doing this,? Corran said, but he shook his head.

Luke knew that?s not what he wanted.

Anakin Solo jumped over a fallen log in a great forest on Yavin 4 and tripped. Behind him his friend Payton Korderet grabbed his arm and pulled him up effortlessly. They continued to run, Payton never stopping even after she?d helped him up. Anakin felt the gash he had on his arm, but ignored the pain.

?How? much farther?? Payton asked slowly, almost out of breath.

?Not much. The temple is ? just ahead,? Anakin replied.

Payton stumbled but Anakin steadied her. He didn?t see why Master Skywalker, his uncle, had sent them out here to find their way back to the temple, together. But Anakin knew there had to be some valuable lesson behind it all. As they ran the trees became less dense and thick. Anakin looked up and saw patches of sky. He saw an angler, a creature that held onto the very top branches of the Masassi trees. Then the two friends came to the end of the trees, and they stopped. They both fell on the ground and laid there, breathing heavily. Anakin saw Payton had a tear in her white muscle shirt where her stomach was. Anakin looked down at his own clothing. His blue, short sleeved shirt had a bit of blood on it from his arm. He ran a hand through his hair.

?I think a trip to the fresher will be good for us,? Payton said, she had been watching him.

Anakin nodded. ?I?ll race you,? he saw, that Solo smiled coming to his lips as he stood up.

?I don?t think so. How about we just lean on each other until we get to our rooms,? Payton said, resting her arm around his shoulders.

He in turn put his arm around her shoulders. Then they started to walk to the temple. They weren?t together, just really good friends. They had always been able to talk to each other about everything. No, Anakin had his sights on another girl. Not that Payton wasn?t attractive; there was no doubt that she was. Her blonde hair and green eyes was only one thing. She had a body that was sexy, and she was strong. But Anakin and Payton would always stay very good friends. Payton and Anakin both had their eyes on someone else.

2. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    Sounds interesting so far, I sympathise with Corran over his trouble training his son.

Looking forward to whatever comes.

3. JadeDjo

JadeDjo Jedi Master star 2

Feb 14, 2004
    Good read so far.....anything with Corran is worth reading! ;)

4. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    Okay, here's the nex chapter.The next chapter after this should have more of Valin and Corran.This one's short,but hang in there!

Jaina Solo used the rail on the side of the room to throw herself into the air. She somersaulted over Jag Fel, her boyfriend. She landed behind him, deflected a bolt from the training droid that was also there. She flipped over the droid and when she landed it had already spun around and was releasing bolts. She deflected them easily; after all she?d used this thing when she was a teenager. She touched the droid once very lightly with the tip of her lightsaber and it shut off. She breathed slowly.

?There, I told you I could do it,? Jaina said to Jag.

?Yeah well, I knew that. I just wanted to see if you remembered how to beat a droid,? Jag said, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her gently on the lips.

Gently, but passionately Jaina thought in her mind.

They broke apart and Jaina blew a piece of brown hair out of her face. She still had the same brown eyes and all of the guys would die to have someone with her body around, but Jaina didn?t know that.

Sithspit, I am one lucky guy. Why did she ever give me her time? Jag thought with a smile.

Jag had a lean body, and he was strong. Just the kind of pilot guy any woman would like to have.

Suddenly Valin Horn walked into the room, grabbed a bag that had been sitting in a corner and slung it over his shoulder.

?Oops, sorry if I?m interrupting,? he said.

?No Valin its fine,? Jaina said, breaking away from Jag and walking towards Valin.

?Hey Jaina have you seen Anakin anywhere? I need to talk to him.?

?I know he and Payton went out into the forest about a day and half ago.?

Valin nodded and went off. But Jaina sensed he was hiding something. Oh well, it wasn?t her business to pry.

?Hey Valin,? a girl with honey blonde hair said, coming up behind him as he left.

?Oh hey Atorens. What are you doing here?? Valin asked.

?Nothing, just looking around. I was wondering if later you would help me with a move I?ve been trying to do while I levitate myself,? Atorens Leiet said.

?Uh yeah, I can help you. When would you like me to help you?? Valin said, suddenly looking at her body and how her waist curved.

?Just later or whenever you have time. So I?ll see you later,? Atorens said, walking backwards and winking at him.

Valin ran his tongue inside his mouth. It had become dry in that whole conversation. Atorens had been training the same time he was. They were both sixteen, although Valin was almost seventeen. Valin leaned against the wall and took deep breaths. Valin didn?t know what this feeling was, but lately he?d been having it. But it only seemed like he had it when Atorens was around. When he was eleven he couldn?t care less about girls, now he was noticing them way more than he was supposed to. Or at least he was noticing Atorens way more than before. He had to talk to Anakin soon, before he did something stupid like tell her.

5. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    Hmm. Raging hormones, I think Corran needs to have a little talk about the Mynocks and the Flit-Gnats with his son :)

Nice little interlude.

6. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    Glad you like it, :D This chapter is kind of rushed but it won't be like that in the next ones.

Anakin walked into the Temple and he and Payton were no longer leaning on each other. They had caught their breath. Anakin and Payton went their separate ways as their rooms were down different halls. As he entered his room, he thought he saw something out of place. Just something that hadn?t been there when he?d left. He shook his head, it was probably nothing. He opened the door to the fresher, to run right into Tahiri Veila. He closed his eyes very quickly and stepped out of the fresher, closing the door. He hadn?t seen anything, and if he had she probably would?ve killed him. Or maybe not. Damn it, no! Anakin thought, angry that he?d think like that.

Tahiri stepped out of the fresher, fully clothed. He was still covering his eyes, just in case.

?Anakin, you can look now,? Tahiri said, her voice so sweet to Anakin.

?Okay, I just didn?t want to open them in case you still weren?t fully clothed,? Anakin said, now looking up at her.

She looked as beautiful as ever, her blonde hair a little wet. Her green eyes stood out against the green shirt she was wearing. He sensed she wasn?t angry.

?Aren?t you angry? I mean I just walked in on you like that and usually you?d think a girl would want to pound me or something for just not knocking,? Anakin stumbled on, not really thinking about what he was saying.

But when Tahiri grabbed the front of his shirt, still bloodied, and pulled him to her and gently laid her lips on his that made him think a whole lot clearer. He leaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist. He felt her tongue probe the inside of his mouth lightly. It was the second kiss they?d ever had, and this one was better than the first. They broke apart and they just stood there, looking into each other?s eyes.

But Valin was walking down the hall, still think about Atorens and if his dad knew about his son having these feelings. He walked into Anakin?s room, which was open. But then he saw Anakin and Tahiri standing very close together and realized he?d walked in on another private moment.

?Sith, why in all nine of Corellia?s hells do I keep walking in on people?? Valin said out loud.

Tahiri smiled and looked at Valin. Anakin knew something was up, but his brain was still kind of shocked.

?Okay Anakin, I?m sorry I just walked in on you here. But I need to talk, it?s really important,? Valin said.

?It?s okay. There seems to be a lot of walking in on people lately,? Anakin said, looking at Tahiri.

She elbowed him a little harder than he was expecting, and he put his hand to his stomach where she?d done it.

?We can talk now, if you want,? Anakin said.

Tahiri smiled at Valin and kissed Anakin again gently on the lips, but it was very quick. Anakin smiled and watched her go. Valin sat down and waited for Anakin to do the same.

?Okay, well first, did you ever have these feelings like you were well? being more? I mean that you were noticing girls more,? Valin said, struggling to get the words out.

?Ah, so you?ve come to that huh? You?re growing up Valin, that?s all,? Anakin told him, smiling slightly.

?Oh, but that?s a good thing right??

?Yeah, I guess so. Is that all you came for??

?No, what do you think I should do about my dad. I mean, I appreciate that he?s trying to teach me how to become a Jedi. It?s just that I feel kind of weird that my dad is teaching me and not someone else. Maybe like you,? Valin said, fiddling with his fingers.

?Maybe you should tell him that you?d like someone else to take you on as an apprentice. But try not to hurt his feelings.?

?That?s exactly what I think I?ll do. Thanks, I know this was kind of stupid,? Valin said, standing up.

?Not at all,? Anakin said, and he watched Valin jog down the hall.

He smiled and touched his lips. That was quite a kiss back there, and one he wasn?t going to easily forget. He smiled and went back inside his room, to the fresher, where he?d originally been going.

7. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    ?Sith, why in all nine of Corellia?s hells do I keep walking in on people?? Valin said out loud.

Yeah, why do you? You?re a potential Jedi, why don?t you use the force and sense what you are walking into. Actually the niceness of the people at the Academy is the problem, if they were likely to hurt Valin then his danger sense would have kicked in and saved them embarrassment. :)

Good advice from Anakin, especially considering his brain had just been fried by Tahiri.

8. MJSLSBS

MJSLSBS Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2003
    this looks good keep it up can't wait for more

MJSLSBS

9. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    Glad you all like it. Here's the next chapter.

Jacen Solo threw a rock at a tree outside.

?Hmm.... Way to kill a tree,? Payton Korderet said from behind him.

?Yeah well?. Danni and me are in a fight. Another one,? Jacen said, sitting down.

?Okay, Jace, here?s the thing. You see, girls don?t like it when you disagree with them. You?re supposed to nod when we suggest something and say ?yes sweetie?,? Payton said, being the usual smartass she was.

?I didn?t do anything though,? Jacen said, smiling as Payton sat beside him.

?Tell me what happened. And don?t leave any details out,? Payton said.

Jacen looked at her. He?d forgotten how Payton was. She listened to her friends when they needed it, and she gave them humor when they needed to be cheered up. Right now she was going to be the sympathetic friend.

?Okay, here it is......?

Jacen stood across from Danni in his room. Anakin had just been here and Jacen had been about to pound him. ?Oh Jacen just grow up,? Anakin had said. Jacen would show him growing up. Right in his face.

?Why can?t you just be nice to him?? Danni asked Jacen.

?He?s being a twerp! And did you hear him? Telling me to grow up?? Jacen asked.

?You know, the whole reason I was going out with you was because I thought you had grown up. Maybe I was wrong,? Danni said, storming past him.

Jacen threw himself onto a couch.

?Interesting story. Anakin?s my friend you know. So maybe you should give him a chance. He?s a real nice guy when he wants to be. Just give him a chance and try to see that in him,? Payton said, squeezing his hand and then standing up and leaving.

Jacen sat there, thinking about what she?d said. Maybe she?s right, Jacen thought.

Raynar Thul sat a perfectly clean blue Jedi robe on his bed. To him it seemed to glow. Just then a woman named Eryl Besa came behind him. She took the robe as he put his hand to his chin and thought.

?Okay pretty boy, just put it on,? Eryl said, taking the robe and handing it to him.

?Hey, I have to look handsome don?t I? Isn?t that the whole reason you?re here?? Raynar said to her, smiling slightly.

She smiled and pushed him onto the bed, she then fell down on top of him.

?Hmm, I could get used to this,? Raynar said, wrapping his arms around her.

?I bet you could,? she said and got up.

She went outside, and then he sighed and put on his clothes. Not that he hadn?t already been dressed; he just hadn?t changed since....well, yesterday. He ran a hand through his brown hair. It wasn?t long. He pulled a shirt over his chest. Then he put on his boots and went outside in the hallway. Eryl was waiting there. They were pretty close. It was becoming something more. Even though it seemed like she?d been avoiding him. Or at least avoiding kissing him. This place was different ever since the Vong had been gone. He didn?t want to think about them though. Now was the time for him and Eryl. Maybe I?m a bad kisser, he thought and frowned.

10. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    Poor Jacen, if he protests Anakin telling him to grow up he just proves his brothers point.

11. MJSLSBS

MJSLSBS Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2003
    this keeps geting beter and beter

MJSLSBS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.