main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Evil Dominion: Betrayal from within~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyFireStorm

LadyFireStorm Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2003
    Malstrom
    Underground training complex on Drognar

A red skinned figure in a skintight black suit walked quietly into the room. She waited quietly for her presense to be acknowledged before she came closer. The hooded figure before her looked up, eyes grey as a gathering storm looked over at the girl.

Malstrom had been working in her lab, when the summons was delivered, working on an ancient spell of sorts. She listened carefully to the summons, before she moved, her cloak swirling around her. She looked up at Tanghe who had brought the message to her.

"It is time." she said quietly. "Stay here." The younger nodded silently. Drawing her hood closer, Malstrom turned and left her area, heading to the place that she had been summoned.

---------------

As Malstrom reached the area that she was summonded, she paused for a moment, as she allowed her eyes to sweep the room. Darth Lurid sat, silent under his velvet robes. Thought the man looked ancient, she knew better than to mistake that for any weakness. As she walked into the room, one man sat quietly to himself, his hood drawn over his head. Another man also stood in the room, silently observing. As she adjusted her hood, she took a few steps into the room, when she noticed another..

...walking along the ceiling.

Malstom continued into the room, as if she had not noticed a thing, and moved to a nearby wall, where she could watch the conclusion of the specticle. She watched silently, feeling no need to warn anyone. The results should be rather amusing if not deadly. She drew her cloak around her as she waited to find out the cause of the summons, as the darkside swirled around her.

TAG:Any who wish

2. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    OOC, These Halloween colors are really stinging my eyes and breaking my concentration. So I'll make my post short. Once these colors are gone, I'll be back to my normal great RPing self.

IC, Walking ever so calmy and agile, the Sith fighter known as Agony enters the throne room of the Dark Lord, Darth Lurid. Looking around he could see many other Sith Initiates. He could feel the dark side within them. Some pulsated with power more then others. Agony was tempted to make eye contact with some. But to do so may come off as a challenge. A challenge which could very well turn into a Battle Royale among the other Sith Initiates. Agony knew better then to trigger a needless bloodbath...

Agony grins to himself. Actually, Agony did not really know better. For now, he will keep his bloodthurst calm. Standing not too far away from the throne, he crosses his long mecha arms. Which causes a metal against metal claging sound that draws the attention of a few other Inatiates to his direction momentarely. Looking up at the throne at the Dark Lord, Agony waits patiently for the great Sith to speak...

TAG, To whom ever it may concern. [face_devil]

OOC, Okay maybe my post wasnting gonna be short as I expected. :p

3. DirtyFingerNails

DirtyFingerNails Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2004
    OOC: i'm gonna make a few changes to my character with this post! ;)

IC: Darth Arioch

Arioch walked into the throne room, his lightsabers clanging as he walked. He surveyed the room with his glowing red eyes, they brightened as he mouth sliped into a sly grin. //None of these weaklings could even hope ot stand up to me!// He thought with a laugh. He steped forword and removed his hood, his long white hair spilling out as he lifted it back. The pitch black tatoos on his face gleemed next to his pasty white skin. Arioch moved to the back left of the room after surveying the room.

TAG: anyone, everyone.

OOC: 10 cool cookies to the person who can tell me where i got my character's names from! ;)

Evil.

4. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    Character Sheet

Name: Huxor Hefnerious
    Alias: Darth Pimp
    Species: Human
    Faction: Sith
    Hair: Slick Black
    Eyes: Bloodshot
    Appearance: Tall, dark, and handsome. He wears traditional Jedi robes, but they're in eye-blazing neon colours, and his cloak is fur-lined
    Weapons: A snazzy ivory cane that hides a lightsabre in the handle and a flask of blue liqour
    Personal ship: A comfortable shuttle that uncannily resembles a circa 1970s era Terran caddy. It is lime green in colour with zebra-skin upholstery.

Alchemy: 3
    Absorb/Dissipate Energy: 2
    Control Disease: 5
    Hibernation Trance: 5
    Detoxify Poison: 5
    Farseeing: 3
    Affect/Control Mind: 5
    Drain Life Essence: 5
    Accelerate Healing: 5
    Control/Inflict Pain (and Pleasure: 5
    Feed on the Darkside: 5
    Aura of Uneasiness: 1

Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

5. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Name: Dillectus Skrap
    Alias: Death Monkey
    Species: Kworkian Monky Lizard
    Faction:
    Hair: brown
    Eyes: Brown , Blood shot and bulgy
    Appearance: 2 feet tall, flopy ears, beak, numerouse self inflicted scars and tattered black clothes
    Weapons: two vibro-daggers and a stun-gun.

Force Powers
    Absorption: 3
    Healing: 2
    Sabre Combat: 2
    Electronic Manipulation: 3
    Drain Life: 5

6. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: I'll post IC in a bit...

Is it the fallen angel in John Milton's Paradise Lost, Wiggins?

7. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    IC: Darth Tyranus-

//Tyranus walked down the halls of the temple, a onyx cane with an Reek ivory handle suporting him as he walked. Engravings on the walls marked out the history of the Sith, and Tyranus always made sure to look them over, catching new details, everytime. He loved the Clone Wars section, where his namesake, the great Count Dooku led the CIS against the corupt Republic. Tyranus hated coruption, even though he knew that was almost the only motive behind most Sith here. Turning the corner he entered the realm of the Sith Throne room, and quickly noticed a figure on the roof. No doubt the Dark Lord knew of this attacker, and would deal with it, but Tyranus never pasted up a chance to get on the Dark Lord's good side. Whatever that was. As the attacker jumped, Tyranus threw out his hand, focasing a powerful push out at the Sith, throwing him back towards the wall.

Tag: Akria, DD, All

IC: General Ootae -

--Ootae slowly made her way towards the Throne room, head down, never making eye contact with anyone. Her mechanical legs made a crisp metalic sound as she walked, damped slightly be her large ortamental robes. Her eyes did catch Tyranus entering the room, and she followed him in, watching with some surprise as he threw a Force attack out at an unknown target.

Tag: All

8. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    OOC: Oochy, I already made the follow through...you're too late.

9. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC:

Name: Huxor Hefnerious
    Alias: Darth Pimp

[face_laugh]

thats funny, along with the rest of your bio! :p

Evil.

10. Blaise_Marik

Blaise_Marik Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2002
    OOC :Remember I'm a newbie

IC as Darth Asmodeus

While working from the Comms room aboard his ship, DA recieves the summons to report to the throne room. He continues to issue orders to the minions of his empire. Then after a few more minutes he gets up and prepares himself for the meeting. DA feels no need to rush as he does not wish to arrive before anyone else. After putting on his robe and retrieving his sword, he begins to make his way to the throne room.

Throne room

DA enters the throne room with a smirk and a walk that says he knows more than anyone else. But this is his typical demeanor. It just further sets him apart from his brethren as do his flowing purple robes that seem to shimmer in the light.After swaggering over to the wall he eases his shoulder on to it and surveys the room looking out knowing if they been summoned here something must be about to begin and he is ready for whatever it shall be.

11. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: Okay, just reset my attack as one after you landed on the ground. ;)

12. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: Eva_Pilot04 and QuiGonTim, are you guys serious about those characters? Sorry but the pimp/monkey lizard thing makes it look like you are messing around, if that is the case I would prefer if you stop wasting my time.

Either way if you want to play that character seriously Eva you will have to re-adjust your force points, you only get 15 points at 1st level.

IC: Darth Lurid/Darth Malus Drognar training facility

Darth Lurid watched silently as he sat on his throne which was on a raised dais, his apprentice Darth Malus stood at the bottom of the dais only a few feet away watching each of the Sith as they entered the room. As they got settled the Dark Lord fixed his gaze on each of them as well for a moment before moving to the next, his grey eyes where emotionless and did not betray whatever he may be thinking.

As he sat shrowded within the shadow his hood he even noticed the young Sith crawling along the ceiling, but he was careful about his movements so the young one would not know that he had been seen. As soon as he saw the slightest flash of movement from the young Sith he looked calmly up and into his eyes, he made no movement to defend himself, others would do that for him.

Darth Malus who was only a short distance away did notice the movement as well and had reacted quickly to intercept the Sith, but his help was not needed. Nearby a Sith named Darth Tyranus released a powerful push with the force which sent the foolish one flying. Darth Lurid paid no attention to the failed attack and instead turned his attention to his "savior", as they locked eyes Tyranus could see the slightest look of amusement in his cold eyes and his twisted mouth did turn up in the slightest of smiles.

Tyranus was not the only one to notice that look, Malus had also seen the look, and knew more than anyone that it was one of approval. Malus was never one to take competition well and he took offense at others who attempted to take his favored postition beside Darth Lurid, he turned his own gaze toward Tyranus only his was filled with anger and disapproval. Seeing this silent interaction between rivals Darth Lurid only widened his smile as his amusement grew.

TAG: Everyone

13. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    OOC: Damn it.

IC: Chang Li-Jhong

Chang used a counter push to decrease the ferocity of the attack, and allowed it to send him into the wall. The reaction force, combined with a double leg push off the wall gave him more than enough momentum to push off the wall and somersault, landing in a crouch next to Darth Lurid. Chang slowly stood to his feet and smiled.

"You didn't even flinch this time, Master Lurid. You're getting more confident," Chang said, at his side. "Although I would have preferred Malus to block it than that brown nosing fool over there," Li-Jhong said, pointing at Tyranus.

Tag: Lurid

14. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    IC: Darth Tyranus-

--Tyranus couldn't help but smile at Malus, seeing his anger at Tyranus handling of the situation. He began walking at a normal strid towards his chair, then he caugt the commet made by the pusdo-attacker. He pace slowed, and he turned his head at hi. He walked towards him, making each clap of his boat a little louder than normal.

"Would you mind telling me that again, to my face?" He told him, in a quick snap.

Tag: Akria

15. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    IC: Darth Lurid, Darth Malus in Drognar training facility

"You didn't even flinch this time, Master Lurid. You're getting more confident," Chang said, at his side. "Although I would have preferred Malus to block it than that brown nosing fool over there," Chang said as he pointed at Tyranus

"Would you mind telling me that again, to my face?" Darth Tyranus stated as he approached his challenger.

Darth Lurid raised his hand to Darth Tyranus indicating that it would be wise to halt his advance, then slowly turned his head to look at Chang a look of contempt was now visible on his wrinkled old face, "You are unwise to keep testing me young one, you will learn your place or by the force I will personally see to it that you burn in the pits of the abyss." His voice was just above a whisper and held a weak and raspy tone, yet it easily spread throughout the hall allowing all to hear the scolding.

TAG: Everyone

16. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    IC: Darth Ixim---Drognar Training Facility

~As the other Sith mingle, and wait in the main throne room, there is a bit of a confrontation between two of the young Sith. It appears one of the more foolish and bullheaded Sith attempted an attack on the Dark Lord of the Sith. There is a slight commotion that follows the attempt, but it is quickly contained by a few of the other Sith.

Leading into the grand throne room is a long hallway, sparsely lit by torches that line the walls, as well as an ominous white backlight that comes from the entrance of the lair itself. Massive pillars, carved from the rock itself, join the torches in lining the walls. The halls are silent at the current moment, save the soft breathing of the flames through out the hall. Then, coming seemingly from nowhere, a dark figure appears in the hallway, overtaking the light for the moment. The dark figure walks methodically down the long hallway, as it walks further down the hallway the white backlight again becomes visible, and serves as a means to keep the figure's identity concealed.

The figure has a cape drapped over it's shoulders, and it's hair is seemingly slicked back, rather than out, or hanging down. A hollow 'clopping' noise, produced by the heels of the figures boots making contact with the hard stone floor fills the hall as the dark figure grows closer. Within a couple of moments the figure is within site, and is obviously a male. He steps into the throne room and looks directly at the Dark Lord, as if he is the only one in the room. The old man is shrouded in his robes, pulled tightly around his frail body. The man shows no emotion on his face, but rather walks forward slowly, his boots still making a subtle noise as he walks. His cape flows behind him, lightly kicked up due to the the man's movement. The man himself is not young by any means, but is rather aged. He isn't decrepit by any stretch of the word, but is very well kept. Few wrinkles can be seen on his well aged countenance. His silver, almost platinum, beard is well trimmed and kept very neatly, as is his hair; slicked back to his head. His attire is black as a raven, and is immaculate...perfectly kept. His boots reflect what light is in the throne room like a mirror, looking as if they've been shined recently.

The man, known as Darth Ixim, recognizes none in the room, save the Dark Lord himself, and his apprentice of course. No doubt, the time to come would be intresting. All these young, headstrong Sith have no idea what to expect. But, with Darh Ixim's extensive research of the Sith and their rituals, he has at least a slight idea of what is to come...
    ~

Tag: All

17. Michael-Myers

Michael-Myers Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2004
    IC: Nemisis

Nemisis sat in the same spot as he had been sitting when he first arrived. He watched as the others came in, and as Lurid spoke to a man that tried to attack him from the cieling. Nemisis was starting to get impatient, as he wanted to get this underway, but did not dare speak to the Dark Lord about it. He would sit and wait, and, hopefully, would not let himself get too impatient.

TAG: DD, others

OOC: Sorry for the short post.

darth_nemisis

18. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003

Chang smiled and bowed, low and deep, a purposefully overrespectful gesture.

"As you say, Master." If Chang had respect for anyone, it was the man who just threatened to send him to hell. "But perhaps I was testing myself, hmm?"

Tag: DD

OOC: Ouch. Burned.

19. LadyAngelic

LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2004
    Name: Briina Padme Scholoss

Species:Human.

Alias: Most people Call her Padme or Bri

Home World: Iego

Sex: Female.

Hight:5'9

Hair:Straight, Long (just below shoulder) Black with a hint of blue when the light hits it.

Eyes:Royal blue

Clothes: Seen here
    (Also has a long black hooded outer robe.)

Lightsabers: 2 lightsabers

Outher Weapons: Small blaster, occasionally explosives, And a few outher things only known to her.

Vehicle(s):(All Silver&Black) Speederbike & A-wing.

Bio: Not much is known about her..Briina mostly keeps to herself for her own reasons.

Level 1:

Absorb/Dissipate Energy -2
    Force Shield - 2
    Telekinesis: - 2
    Lightsaber Combat 3
    Affect/Control Mind - 3
    Force Lightning - 3
    IC: Briina

*Brinna walked into the room staying toward the back she kept an eye on those around her so nothing could surprise her some of her long black hair stuck out from under her hood that covered most of her face so only her nose, lips and chin showed.*

//this will be...fun.

Tag: Anyone I guess.

20. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Standing like a sentinel, Agony watches the minor commotion that is caused by a suicidally persistent Initiate. Agony shakes his head. To attack the Dark Lord in such a way would be foolish, not brave. Agony knew that he himself was no match for the Dark Lord nor his appentice. He's never had any delisions of challenging Lurid, or Malus. Not in present time, for now. Should he become more powerful in the future, a challenge of the throne may become inevitable. No matter if it is Lurid, Malus or any other Sith to be sitting on the throne at that time...

Agony looks to the suicidal Initiate, and thinks to himself, "I bet he would scream like a little girl if I peeled the flesh off of his muscles". Agony grins to himself at the thought causing such pain. At least that challenging Sith is not a wary coward such as the Sith that cower in the back of the throne room. Taking the grin away, he looks back to the Dark Lord and waits patiently for what he has to say...

TAG : Dispicable, Akira, and My self. [face_devil]

OOC, Dispicable, whenever you're ready, make your speech. [face_devil]

21. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003

Chang felt sick pleasure coming from the acolyte staring at him, and glanced his way. "Do you have something to say, moron?"

Tag: Agony

22. LadyAngelic

LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2004
    Briina

"Do you have something to say, moron?"

*Briina knew young sith wasn't talking to her but it caught her attention.*

//It was nice knowing him//

*Briina thought watching from under her hood.*

Tag: Anyone

23. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Agony looks back at the suicidal Sith and hears the man speak to him with feeble challenging words. Without changing his expressionless face he looks away from the Initiate and back at the throne. Uncrossing his arms, he gestures a signal of dismissal at the Sith with one of his hands, and recrosses his arms again. And continues to wait for the Dark Lord to speak...

Tag : Akira (Btw, which name do you want me to tag you with??)

OOC, I be off now. If you'd like to persist a challenge against me, Akira, go ahead. [face_devil]

24. LadyFireStorm

LadyFireStorm Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2003
    Malstrom
    Underground training complex on Drognar

Darth Lurid watched silently as he sat on his throne which was on a raised dais, his apprentice Darth Malus stood at the bottom of the dais only a few feet away watching each of the those called as they entered the room. As they got settled, Malstrom noticed that the Dark Lord fixed his gaze on each of them as well for a moment before moving to the next. She have the slighest of nods as his grey eyes met her own. She felt indeed that they were being judged. It mattered not the purpose. Only that she was not found wanting.

Her attention turned to the drama that now played out in the chambers. She was not dissapointed. As she had surmised, indeed the fool on the ceiling had been quickly spotted and dispatched. But not by the Sith Lord's own hand, nor that of his apprentice, but by another who had walked into the room.

Nice.

She gently licked her lips, as she reached up to remove her cowl. Grey eyes cooly surved the scene before her. Even as more of those summoned arrived for the meeting that was to come, the one who had been thrown made a glib remark to the one known as Tyranus.

His response was swift, and to the point. Too bad, there was no bloodshed, but she surmised that the dark Darth Lurid had other reasons, as his hand gestured up, indicating that it would be wise for Tyranus to stop.

Darth Lurid slowly turned his head to look at Chang a look of contempt was now visible on his wrinkled old face, "You are unwise to keep testing me young one, you will learn your place or by the force I will personally see to it that you burn in the pits of the abyss."

Malstrom kept the smile from gracing her lips, as she felt the aura of the room around her. How delicious. How wonderfully thick in the darkside did it now flow. And having one chastised by the Dark Lord, made it taste even sweeter.

She watched Chang smiled and bowed, low and deep, a purposefully overrespectful gesture. That one will find himself a smoking char, she thought to herself.

"As you say, Master." responded the one who the dark lord himself had just threatened to send him to the abyss. "But perhaps I was testing myself, hmm?"

Malstrom snorted scornfully, as she thought to herself. You do not TEST yourself when dealing with the dark lord. You had better be sure....

Or you will be dead.

The thought had barely churned in her mind, when she heard the fool speak again. This time to another.
    "Do you have something to say, moron?" The one whom he spoke to, ignored the man.

Emotions rolled throughtout the room. The sensations were most delicious to feel and taste. Anger, and other thoughts tainted the air. Malstrom gave a dark smile now as she felt those emotions course about the room.

How delightfully wicked.

She waited for the Dark Lord to speak.

TAG:Any

25. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    OOC: Whichever.

Chang smiled. "That's what I thought." Chang glanced at his Master Lurid. "You really need better recruits, Master."

Tag: DD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.