main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Evil Dominion: Betrayal from within~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    IC: Darth Lurid and Darth Malus, in Drognar training facility

Darth Lurid was quickly becoming impatient with the situation as it was unfolding, and he realized that he would have to teach some lessons in patience and control, but that would have until later for now there were pressing issues to tend to. He looked to his apprentice and motioned for him to handle the situation.

Darth Malus had learned enough to keep an eye on his master, and seeing his motion he stepped toward the 2 young Sith. "That is enough, move back and wait patiently." He scolded, "If you feel the need to continue this then do it later, understood." The last comment was more a statement than a question, Malus then looked back Darth Lurid indicating that he could proceed without further interruption.

Darth Lurid nodded his approval to Darth Malus and then addressed the gathered Sith, "You have been summoned here becuase you have proven to be the most efficient and deadly of our students, and the years of training will finally be put too use." He said in his raspy whisper, "The time of waiting in the shadows is nearing its end, but we still have much to do before we can strike out at our enemies," he did not need to put a name to the common enemy of the Sith, all here knew well that he refered to the Jedi Order, "You have been chosen as the strongest in the order to assist with the final stages of this task, and to reap the rewards of its sucess."

Darth Lurid paused and again took his seat on the throne, he looked tired now, more tired than any had seen before. Rumors had even begun to trickle through the Order that he was in bad health, or even dying, and by his appearance now it confirmed what they had heard. The Dark Lord seemed to have nothing else to say for the time being, and Darth Malus took his cue to dismiss the gathered Sith, "You may take your leave tonight, each of you will be given assignments in the morning, if you have any questions direct them to me." Malus gave one last disapproving glance at Tyranus and then waived his hand dismissing the group.

TAG: Anyone

2. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    IC: Chang Li-Jhong

Chang walked to his quarters, silently, and triple locked the door as was his custom. He sat propped against the wall facing the door with his blade resting at his side, ready to be drawn. Such precautions made up the routine of someone with a life like his. Extreme Martial arts and Force training was only one facet of his life, one that only helped when one was prepared. Li-Jhong smiled as he realized that his remedy to this weakness was to try and be prepared as much as possible. He raised his Force danger awareness to be able to run subconsciously, and thus while he slept, as always. And with that he fell asleep, anxious for the assignments of next day.

Tag: None

3. LadyFireStorm

LadyFireStorm Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2003
    Malstrom
    Drognar training facility

Malstrom's eyes shined as she watched the events unfold. Darth Lurid hand barely moved, before Darth Malus was in motion. Darth Malus stepped forward. "That is enough, move back and wait patiently." He scolded.

Another brief looked passed, before Darth Lurid nodded his approval to Darth Malus and then addressed the gathered Sith.

"You have been summoned here becuase you have proven to be the most efficient and deadly of our students, and the years of training will finally be put too use. The time of waiting in the shadows is nearing its end, but we still have much to do before we can strike out at our enemies," he did not need to put a name to the common enemy of the Sith, all here knew well that he refered to the Jedi Order, "You have been chosen as the strongest in the order to assist with the final stages of this task, and to reap the rewards of its sucess."

Malstrom barely suppresed a dark grin. At last, the calling. She would enjoy this moment ideed. She watched carefully, as Darth Lurid paused and again took his seat on the throne He looked tired. Interesting. Perhaps the dark whispers in the hallways were true. It shall be seen soon enought. Her attentions were required elsewere at the moment. But soon perhaps....

Darth Malus spoke to the gathered Sith, "You may take your leave tonight, each of you will be given assignments in the morning, if you have any questions direct them to me." Malus gave one last disapproving glance at Tyranus and then waived his hand dismissing the group.

With the business at hand now concluded, Malstrom nodded as she turned, her cloak snapped at the sudden movement. She brought her hood up, covering her features once again. With no other business to keep her there she moved, leaving the others behind as she dissapeared back down the darkened corridors, heading back for her area, the last sentence from the dark lord ringing in her ears ..." and to reap the rewards of its sucess." She planned to do exactally that.

She strode down the hallway.

TAG:Anyone

4. LadyAngelic

LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2004
    Briina

*Briina listened to what the sith lord had to say..as soon as he dismissed them she turned on her heel and headed for the door. She had been mostly ignored by the rest of the sith..but she always preferred to blend into the shadows...Those who ignored her knew nothing about her and therefore couldn?t use anything against her. Continuing to walk down the hall she keeps to herself as she makes her way to her room.*

Tag: Anyone.

5. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: Oochy, i've never heard of the book/movie, so i don't think it is! ;)

At least that challenging Sith is not a wary coward such as the Sith that cower in the back of the throne room.

Ceifer, is that a challenge i smell? [face_mischief]

IC: Darth Arioch

Arioch was the first one out of the room when the Dark Lord had dismissed them, he instently slid into another room //One of you will die tonight.// he thought to himself, //Now which one will it be?// he looked over the other Sith as they exited the building. He saw a young sith female sith walk through the halls. //This is the one!// he thought to himself. He grined, and begin ot stalk her from the dark, making sure that she wouldn't see him.

TAG: Angelic, anyone else

Evil.

6. Michael-Myers

Michael-Myers Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2004
    IC: Nemisis

"That is enough, move back and wait patiently. If you feel the need to continue this then do it later, understood." Darth Malus said, finally getting the meeting started.

Darth Lurid then began to speak, after nodding to his apprentice, "You have been summoned here becuase you have proven to be the most efficient and deadly of our students, and the years of training will finally be put too use. The time of waiting in the shadows is nearing its end, but we still have much to do before we can strike out at our enemies," Of course the Dark Lord was refering to the Jedi, the gaurdians of peace. Nemisis hated the Jedi! They were the reasons he joined the Sith order...he pushed that thought aside, and returned his attention to Darth Lurid. "You have been chosen as the strongest in the order to assist with the final stages of this task, and to reap the rewards of its sucess."

Darth Lurid sat back down, looking tired. Nemisis had heard rumors about the Dark Lord. He had heard that he was getting sick and might be dying. He didn't believe them though, but now was begining to.

"You may take your leave tonight, each of you will be given assignments in the morning, if you have any questions direct them to me."

Nemisis got up and began walking back to his room. When he got there, he began meditating again. Soon, he would go ask someone to duel him in the training room. Hopefully, he could get the Dark Lords apprentice to duel him, that would surely make him a better deulist.

TAG: DD, any other.

darth_nemisis

7. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    IC: Darth Ixim---Drognar Training Facility

~As soon as the Dark Lord concludes his speech, of sorts, the room is dismissed. Darth Ixim bows slightly but respectuflly to the old Sith Lord, and turns to take his leave. Ixim walks towards the long hallway where he entered, only now looking at ther other Sith that accomponied him in the throne room. None of them look to be of any interest at all. But as he is making his way to his quarters, something catches his eyes. One of the other young Sith, a young man, is stalking another...a young woman. Ixim smiles to himself in amusment as he walks behind the young man, not caring at all if the young man sees him. Once the three are nearly alone, Ixim calls forward~

"Excuse me, young one. But what is it that you think you're doing?"

~The aged Sith calls out in a amused, but stern voice, hoping to catch the attention of both the young woman, and the young man. He stands in the middle of a side hallway, where he followed the two, his hands arms crossed at his chest as he glares at the young man~

Tag: Angel, Wiggie

8. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    OOC: Wiggins I'm indoors so you would have to be right behind me or in front.

Briina

*Briina stopped in her tracks...She could feel danger was near. half turning she pushed her hood back letting her long black hair fall loose as her royal blue eyes scanned the area even looking up. She saw something move but couldn't find what it was.*

//Alright...you wanna play?/

*Brinna thought as a grin crossed her face and she turned back down the hall. As she did she heard a voice behind her.*

"Excuse me, young one. But what is it that you think you're doing?"

*Brinna turned to see an older man..she still couldn't see the young man he was speaking too.*

Tag: Vassago/Wiggins.

9. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: So you want to intercede? very well....

Excuse me, young one. But what is it that you think you're doing?"

~The aged Sith calls out in a amused, but stern voice, hoping to catch the attention of both the young woman, and the young man. He stands in the middle of a side hallway, where he followed the two, his hands arms crossed at his chest as he glares at the young man~

Arioch was a little startled at the voice, but he didn't let it show. "My room is the third door on the left." he said, which it was. "Now leave me be, old man."

TAG: Vassago, Angie

Evil.

10. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Darth Rogue

Drognar; Sith Temple

After watching the other Sith intervene with the affairs of the Dark Lord, Rogue made his way out of the room and towards the dueling ring.

Once inside the ring, he watched other initiates train their martial and mental skills as droids and other initiates began to duel around him. Rogue could only hope someone would grace his ability in the ring. He moved to the center of an empty ring and awaited a challenger.

TAG: Any

11. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004

"My room is the third door on the left. Now leave me be, old man."

~The young Sith said, showing no respect for his elder. Ixim laughs to himself...he had crossed paths with young Sith like the one before him now. Ixim shakes his head subtly, walking forward towards the young man~

"You must figure me to be a cenial old man, is that it, young fool?"

~Ixim replies with a stern tone, still making his way towards the young man~

12. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Briina

*Briina looked at the two men. then pointed to the door The younger man had claimed was his.*

"Really?...That's funny...It's been my room for the past year...and I don't have a room mate."

Tag: Wiggins/Vassago

13. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: Uh.... i have the key! :p

"You must figure me to be a cenial old man, is that it, young fool?"

"No, i figure you to be a skilled sith." said Arioch, his tone flat. "but i have not seen your skills, so i have no reason to have any form of respect for you whatsoever."

"Really?...That's funny...It's been my room for the past year...and I don't have a room mate."

"and as for you, i have my key right here." he revealed a shiny key, then walked over to the door. The key fit in perfectly, he turned it, and opened the door. "Does that prove anything to you?" he said in an amused tone, then strode into the room, leaving the door open.

TAG: Angie, Vassago

Evil.

14. Michael-Myers

Michael-Myers Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2004
    IC: Nemisis

As soon as Nemisis got done meditating, he exited his room and walked to the training room. He noticed a man all alone in the middle of a dueling ring. He walked up to him.

"Are you looking for someone to duel?" He asked.

TAG: Zedd

darth_nemisis

15. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Briina

"Does that prove anything to you?"

*Briina laughed.*

?Whatever sith boy.?

*She said before giveing the older man a nod and contiueing to her real room down the hall then turned to the old man.*

"Thanx."

*She said before turning the corner where her room was.*

Tag: Vassago/Wiggie

16. LadyFireStorm

Aug 12, 2003
    Malstrom

Malstrom had almost made her way back to her quarters, when she began to feel through the darkside the most delicious thoughts and feelings. She slowed turned, and streached out within the Force, listening.

Dark thoughts, almost primal in nature surrounded her. She called the darkside to her, enjoying its embrace as she stood silently watching with amusement.

As she listened to the conflict escalate, she could tell some of the people from the voices she heard. How amusing. If one was to die now, it would interesting. But she was more interested in dealing a deathblow to Jedi more than the fools around her. Why waste her talents? Let them do all the work. Soon, she would have more than enought to deal with. And with it, her plans would begin.

With a dark laugh, Malstrom continued on her way to her area, enjoying the emotions that were being played around her.

How simply marvelious.

Tonight, she would touch the darkling flames of the Sith, as she prepared for the task tomorrow. Tonight, she would enjoy feeling the dance of death being spun around her.

For tomorrow would begin her own dance.

TAG

17. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003

after the young sith woman left, Arioch steped back out his door, and confronted the old man. "You interupted my hunt, time to die!" he waited for the old man to make the first move.

TAG: Vassago

Evil.

18. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004

"No, i figure you to be a skilled sith. But i have not seen your skills, so i have no reason to have any form of respect for you whatsoever."

~The young Sith says, again showing his arrogance. Ixim laughs plainly to himself. The young man knew that Ixim had much skill, but still put up a front as if he didn't. The young Sith then replies to the woman, and places a shiny key in the door, proving it is his room. He smiks and enters the room, leaving the door wide open...an obvious invitation, but one Ixim would pass on. He then looks to the young women who gives the aged Sith her thanks and turns the corner. Ixim nods slightly, and then follows after her. He turns the corner and catches up with her just before she is to enter her room. He then gets her attention, stopping her~

"M'lady...may I ask your name?"

~Ixim asks in a rather curious and polite tone~

19. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    IC, Sith Temple : Torture Room

Within the dank vast torture room of the Sith Temple, Agony felt a need for pain, shortly after the meeting within the Dark Lords throne room. He felt the need to cause someone pain. Before he does that, Agony felt the need to inflict pain upon himself first. Where better to do this then within the Sith Temples torture room...

Agony hung upside down by his legs. His legs bound by a living organic torture rack. A twisted invention created by a twisted unknown race. The torturous creature has wrapped it self around Agonys body up to below his neck. The creature squeezed and twisted his legs and body whenever he tried to resist. Agony kept resisting every few seconds. Which caused a sharp pain to jolt all over his body...

IC, Giving one hard resistent pull, the organic torture rack replied with a really hard twist and pull. Unable to contain it, Agony lets out an extremely loud horrorifying scream...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Relaxing his body muscles, Agony grined to himself...

OOC, If anyone feels the need to confront me, I'll be in this Torture Room.

20. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Briina

"M'lady...may I ask your name?"

*Briina stopped to see the older sith comeing toward her.*

"Briina Padme Scholoss...You can call me Bri or Padme."

tag: Vassago

21. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: Ceifer, DD said that the Yuuzhan Vong invasion never happened in this! ;)

Evil.

22. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004

"Briina Padme Scholoss...You can call me Bri or Padme."

~The young woman answers, to which Ixim nods with a smile on his face. He then goes to reply, but is interrupted by the foolish young Sith who was stalking Briina~

"You interupted my hunt, time to die!"

~The bullheaded young Sith calls out from behind Ixim. The aged Sith turns slowly from the young woman, sweeping his cape behind him as he does. He lets out a shallow sigh as he lays eyes on the young man, ready for combat~

"Have you no intelligence, young fool? You said yourself that you figured me to be a skilled Sith...are you willing to take this gamble? If I may remind you...if you lose, it's your life."

~Ixim says in a stern tone, warning the young Sith not to get involved with him, for if he did it would no doubt be his life that would be lost, rather than the aged Sith Ixim~

23. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    OOC, Oh yah I forgot about that. Well in that case, just ignore the Vong mention. The organic torture rack I'm using will just be some exotic technology created by some unknown race.

IC, Sith Temple : Torture Room

Hanging upside by the organic torture rack, Agony closes his eyes and focuses on his malice through the Dark Side. Using a Dark Side ability of inflicting pain, Agony sends a jolt of pins and needles pain from his waist, down to his toes. As soon as the sharp odd feeling subsided, Agony gave a hard twist. The organic rack responds with a hard tight twist in the opposite direction. Agony belches out a loud agonzing scream that ripples through the Force...

OOOOWWWAAAAHHHHHHH!

Smiling to himself, he lets out a quite sinister laugh...

OOC, Depending on your own Force senses, you may or may not hear this painful scream of mine. [face_devil]

24. LadyFireStorm

Aug 12, 2003
    Malstrom

Malstrom had made it back to her area, and was busy giving orders to her companion. As she spoke with the red skinned being she began to get a most curious sensation within the darkside.

She turned, and took a few step, her head tilted slightly. She was sudden hit with a rush of emotions so rich and powerful that she brought her head back, as what look like small black flames that danced over her skin for a moment.

She looked up, with a wild grin. Oh, this was too tasty a dish to miss. She turned to her companion, and saw that she too was smiling.

"I shall be back soon. Make sure that everything is prepared. And then rest. Tomorrow will be a busy day." she told Tanghe as she turned and left her area once again. She followed the sensations she now felt throught the darkside. She passed the two still arguring in the hallway and the young female who was there as well. A quick nod to the young girl before she passed them all, ignoring their squable.

She soon found what she was looking for. Cloaking herself deep within the darkside, she watched as the one who was known as Agony hung from one of the racks in the room. She stepped back so that she would not be seen. She didnt need to see him. Just being this much closer brought a entire new flury of darkside ebbs that seem to flow around her. She stood their, quite content to listen in as he continued to....relax within the device.

Hidden in the shadows with her hood pulled tightly, no one could see the dark smile that graced her lips.

So tasty.

TAG

25. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Briina

*Hearing the echo of a painful scream through the force Briina pulled her outer robe tighter around her...she considered going to see if who ever it was needed help...but that scream wasn't one crying for help.*

tag: People

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.