1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive ~Evil Dominion: Betrayal from within~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceifer Jedi Master

star 4
    IC, Sith Temple : Torture Room

Agony pauses for a moment as if he just felt something. He let the idea go just as quickly. Closing his eyes he focuses on the Dark Side once again through his malice. Adding some more power then before, he sends another pins and needles pain through his body. Within a second of doing so, he does an extremely hard twist and pull against the torture rack. Responding quickly the organic torturer does an extremely hard twisting pull that fires up an inferno of razor burning pain all over Agonys body. Once again, he belches out an even louder horrorifying agonzing scream that ripples the Force...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

The organic rack being pushed to its limit, goes limp and lets go of its grip on Agonys body. Using his hands, Agony lays himself on the ground. Looking up at the exhausted torture rack, Agony embraces the warm throbbing pain that's all over his body. Closing his eyes, he uses his Force healing powers to subside the pain more quickly...

MMmmmmHmmmm, that felt so damn good. Perhaps I should go walk around, maybe to the Training facility and find me a victim.

His Force healing has calmed the pain to a tickelish tingling sensation. Without holding back, Agony lets out a loud hauntingly sinister laugh...

OOC, That's all the fun I'm gonna do for now. It's time for my beauty sleep. Good Nite folks. :) [face_devil]
  2. LadyFireStorm Jedi Knight

star 3
    Malstrom
    Drognar training facility,Torture Room

Malstrom stands in the hallway again, as she hears another scream.

How wonderfully exquisite.

Malstrom enjoyed the sounds and sensations she felt comming from the room as they lasted. All too soon however, she pick up another sounds.

A loud hauntingly sinister laugh...

Ah well. That that excursion had proved most satisfying. With that thought, she turned and headed back to her quarters. She would need rest for the assignment ahead.

TAG
  3. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Character Sheet

Name: Geoff Kast
    Alias: Raven
    Species: Human
    Faction: Sith
    Hair: Black hair down alittle bit past his shoulders
    Eyes: red contacts
    Appearance: Looks a bit like Quilan Vois
    Weapons: Double-Bladed Lightsaber
    Personal ship: The Black Widow. Firespray class. Is black and red.
    NPC: none

Force Powers

Feed on the Darkside: 3
    Force Lightning: 3
    Wave of Darkness: 3
    Drain Life Essence: 3
    Lightsaber Combat: 3

OOC: hope thats cool. :)
  4. ConcordDawn Force Ghost

star 4
    IC as Vildon

Vildon sat in his chambers, polishing his helmet to a smooth shine. His eyes were closed, lost in meditation. Only his hands moved over the slick surface of the headgear.

Vildon was impatient. Too long had he sat in this room. He was becoming old, already long past his prime. He yearned to go back to the glory of the mercenary trade- the thrill of the hunt and the glory of the kill.

But no- his life was here, with the Sith, whom he had pledged himself to so many years before. Still he craved excitement and adventure.

His eyes opened and he smiled. Perhaps this assignment to be given would, at long last, fulfill his desires. He would see.
  5. Blaise_Marik Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC AS Blaise

DA strolled back to his ship intoxicated by the dark energy he had experienced. His mind raced with preparations he would have to make within shadow for the upcoming operation. He realized it was finally here, and he would be apart. Now was the time for him to stake out his share of the empire to come. As he entered the ship, he immediately activated one of the most advanced security systems in the galaxy. Next he went to the comms center and begun sending orders to his confederates of crime basically ending all nonesential operations so they would be able to do whatever he needed at a moments notice. He would be ready for what was to come. After the preparations were made he proceeded to head to the common area to taste of the dark energy that feeds him. He holds out hope that one day he can acheive the same feeling he got that day on Korriban so long ago when he first tasted of the dark side.

Tag : anyone
  6. QuiGonTim Jedi Master

star 4
    -----Dillectus Skrap
    ( He had just missed the big gathering, too buisy exploring the garbage chutes and ventilation ducts. However Dillectus had heard many screams and enughf bits and peices of conversation to know that ther were no real missions untill tomorrow. So he crawled outside to embrace the solitude of the swamp )
  7. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Darth Tyranus-

--Tyranus made his way down the hall a while later. He was not thrilled about the young fool's remarks to him and he would soon pay for it. But first, he needed back up. He twirled his onyx cane between his fingers. He needed someone who would help him bring them down, for he could not take on both of them. As luck would have it, he turned the corner only to run into the one known as Darth Malstorm. He knew her to be as graceful as she was deadly, and she was just what he needed.

"Excuse me, mi'lady, may I have a word with you?" He asked in a simple, polite tone, giving a slight bow with his head to her.

Tag: LadyFireStorm
  8. Ceifer Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC, my updated character info can be seen in my user profile. Here's an image of a videogame character that closely resembles what my character looks like.

[image=http://gregpinto91.free.fr/vs/sydney.jpg]

Some differences are that my character is black, has black hair, and isn't topless like this guy. My mecha arms aren't held by straps, and I don't wear medievil leg and foot armor like this. Lastly, my claws are retractable and arn't always out. I'm also much more muscular.
  9. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Darth Rogue

Drognar; Sith Training Room

Rogue turned his eyes to the newcomer. He nodded at his comment and went to set his stuff down. As he removed his gloves and outer shirt.

He looked over the newcomer and unclipped his lightsaber. "Looking over you, you seem to be the type to want to use a lightsaber in a duel. If it would be alright with you, I'd like to keep this to a skill of physical might, not the enhancement of a lightsaber."

TAG: darth_nemisis
  10. LadyFireStorm Jedi Knight

star 3
    Malstrom
    Drognar Training Facility

Malstorm glided down the hallway. She had enjoyed a pleasant enterlude, and now made her way back to her own place. The darkside combined with the slight tapping sound let her know that someone drew near. She turned as the one known as Tyranus rounded the corner.

"Excuse me, mi'lady, may I have a word with you?" He asked in a simple, polite tone, giving a slight bow with his head to her.

From within the dark folks of her hood she paused, as she looked at the man, watching him closely. After a moments pause, she gave a brief nod.

"What gives you cause to seek me out?" she asked carefully her voice carefully intoned to reveal nothing.

Tag:GenOochy
  11. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Hey DD would you be able to start for me?
  12. Long_Live_The_Rebels Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: Sorry I could not respond earlier, I have been busy with initiation at a faternity, which I got into.

IC:

Malik laughed to him self, thinking about the foolish display in the throne room, "What idiots, trying to test people who they cant comprehend in power of the force."

Malik started walking down the hallway to his quarters so he could meditate and await his assignment. He hoped it would involve killing some of the fools on this planet.

Tag: Anyone
  13. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5

//Tyranus glanced around and felt with the Force for anyone around. What he was going to say was for her ears only, and he wanted to make sure no one was around.

"Mi'lady, you may have noticed the.. Uh, little run in with the Master's right hand man... It's like this. We all know the Master will not live forever, and personally when that day comes, I don't want to find myself under some young arrogant apprintace. Undestand where I'm coming from?" He asked, in a hushtoned.

Tag: Malstrom
  14. LadyFireStorm Jedi Knight

star 3
    Malstrom

Tyranus glanced around as Malstrom watched. His reactions made her curious.

"Mi'lady, you may have noticed the.. Uh, little run in with the Master's right hand man... It's like this. We all know the Master will not live forever, and personally when that day comes, I don't want to find myself under some young arrogant apprintace. Undestand where I'm coming from?" He asked, in a hush toned.

Malstrom studied the one in front of her for a few moments. What he said was dangerious talk, even if it was true. She gave a nod. Verbally, she responded with, "I have not had any problems personally."

Mentally, she responded with something totally diffrent. //I agree, but this is hardly the place to hold this disscussion. Follow me.// Malstrom gave a polite bow, as she turned and headed for her room. As she walked she gently touched the metal bracelet on her wrist. She reached the door of her area, and it silently slid open. As she walked inside, she left the door slightly ajar.

As she walked into the room, she sat down on one of her seats, and waited.

TAG:Tyranus
  15. Darth-Vassago Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Okay then, Wiggie...still waiting. o_O

IC: Darth Ixim---Drognar Training Facility

~Darth Ixim, the aged Sith waits for a reply from the foolish young man who had challenged him previously. Ixim arches an eyebrow to the silent young man, still awaiting his reply. Ixim had come across poor fools like in the past; full or bravado, but no nerve to back it up. If the foolish man was only there to spout off hot hair, then he was not worth Ixim's time, skill, or energy...~

Tag: Angel, Wiggie
  16. QuiGonTim Jedi Master

star 4
    -----Dillectus Skrap
    the solitude of the swamp provides no comfort and he is soon overcome by his obsession with creating Chaos and messing with electronics.
    Making sure he is not followed Dillectus makes his way to the landing pad.
    He uses his power of Electronic Manipulation to disrupt any survalence and breaks into Vildon's FireSpray.
    He completly re-wires the propultion and steering system, Cackling at presumed horrific results. Using Electronic Manipulation again he alters the weapons guidence systems to target his own ship, and nearly hyperventalates with laughfter.
    Still clouding electronic survalence he leaves no trace of a break in and crawls back into the training facillity through the ventillation shafts.

------------------------------
    Tag:Vildon
    although, in charactor you won't know anything happened.
  17. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5

--Tyranus followed her. Atleast she wanted to discuss the issue. He thought, as she entered her room, and he followed, takeing off his tri-corner hat as he did. He gave a short bow to her and awited for her to speak, and/or motion for him to sit down.

Tag: Malstrom
  18. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Darth Nemisis

"Looking over you, you seem to be the type to want to use a lightsaber in a duel. If it would be alright with you, I'd like to keep this to a skill of physical might, not the enhancement of a lightsaber."

Nemisis chuckled. "Your correct, I am the type that wants to use a lightsaber in a duel. But, for this duel, I guess I will not use it," He unclipped his lightsaber from his belt, and took off his robes, revealing the long black and red hair. He walked to the corner, and set them down, making sure to put his lightsaber on top, just incase he would need it.

He walked back over to the man. "You can start," He said. "But, I would ask if we could make this a quick duel. I just remembered I have business to take care of elsewhere." He had forgot about the meeting with his cousin. But he would just have to wait. Nemisis stood, ready for anything his dueling partner would throw at him.

TAG: Zedd_Vega

darth_nemisis
  19. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Darth Rogue

Drognar; Sith Training Room

"Very well." Rogue said as he cracked his knuckles and various other areas as he limbered up first. He took a kung fu fighting stance and lunged one hand at Nemisis and spun around to send a chop to his neck.

Of course, this was a rather nonleathal battle, but would be very useful training for both of them.

TAG: darth_nemisis
  20. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Nemisis

Nemisis instantly took a defensive stance, left hand in front of his body and right hand just above his shoulder, and easily blocked the attacks by his opponent. Nemisis didn't expect this as their duel, he was expecting a Force driven duel, but decided to go along with it.

He sent a quick jab at the man's stomach with his extended hand, then spun around with a chop to the man's neck. He knew this would be easy to block, but he thought he would start off slow, then quickly get better, faster.

TAG: Zedd

darth_nemisis
  21. LadyFireStorm Jedi Knight

star 3
    Malstrom

From beneath her hood, Malstrom smiled as Tyranus entered her entryroom. As he walked into her room, a small thought went fleeting thru her mind. She dismissed it for the moment.

She leaned back, as Tyranus entered, and as he took off his hat, she motioned for him that he was free to take a seat.

She spoke, her voice soft, but still quite powerfull enought to be heard quite easiliy. "Now, that we do not have to worry about prying eyes and ears..."

Malstrom touched her fingers together, making a small paramid as she leaned forward. "Do indeed tell me what is it you have in mind. For while indeed the option you spoke of eariler is not desirable, I can think of other fools even LESS desirable." she said slowly, as she moved to push back the cowl that covered her head.

TAG:Tyranus
  22. Evil_King_Wiggins Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Okay then, Wiggie...still waiting.

Am i not allowed to have a life? o_O

IC: Darth Arioch

Arioch didn't bother to ignite his lightsabers just yet, but rather waited for the old man to lose his patience and/or turn away.

TAG: Vassago, whoever else....

Evil.
  23. Blaise_Marik Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC

DA entered the commons with a casual gait. He enjoyed the dark forces that drove the others. DA knew much woukd be revealed about all in this room, and he was in the information business. Plus he realized at this point he needed an ally. And it must be someone here.
  24. Darth-Vassago Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: You can have a life all you want, Wiggins. I never said anything about that. Just the fact that I posted nearly three days ago was getting to me... :)

IC: Darth Ixim---Drognar Training Facility

~Ixim watches as the young man stands up to the aged Sith...obviously he isn't going to back down. Ixim doesn't draw his saber, neither does the young man, but rather Ixim waits for the young Sith to make the first move. It was obvious by the young man's stance and over all attitude he was trying to intimidate Darth Ixim...and that isn't going to happen~

Tag: Angel, Wiggie
  25. Evil_King_Wiggins Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Darth Arioch

the old man didn't move, but he didn't care, he could stand here all night if he had to. But he would not make the first move. //This old man is just like me!// thought Arioch in surprise. //and if i'm reading him right, we could fight for hours.// Arioch stood there, his eyes not once moving from the old man's.

TAG: Vassago
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.