1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive ~Evil Dominion: Betrayal from within~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyFireStorm Jedi Knight

star 3
    Malstrom
    Training facility, Drognar

Malstrom stood quietly by, as the rest of the Sith entered the Dark Lord chambers. It was rather intersting watching as the others dispersed themselves about the room. Much could be infered from their reactions. But she did not have long to ponder it. It was not long thereafter that Darth Lurid raised his hands indicating that he wanted silence.

He began, "Before we are ready to strike out against the Jedi we still have much to get in order, I will be sending Darth Malus to Coruscant to meet with a few contacts, our main objective is to gain the assistance of one of the criminal organizations working there, as well as potentially increasing the might of our army with droids. Dillectus Skrap, Darth Asmoseus, Briina, Angony and Geoff will accompany him and assist with this mission." He looked to those named, "Malus will be in full control, and all are expected to obey his orders as if they where my own. I want nothing to disrupt this mission, and if it is the one responsible will pay the price."

Malstrom listened to the names of those who would be accompanying Malus. Her mind she kept carefully shielded as she found herself glad.

Next Darth Lurid looked to the remaining Sith in the room, "I will need the rest of you, Malstrom, Darth Dullahan, Nemisis, Darth Tyranus, and Darth Ixim to remain on Drognar to assist with the assemby and organization of my army. You will be my field commanders....among other things, but we will speak of this later." Apparantly there would be no further explination of what their specific responsibilities would be for now.

Malstrom face did not change with any outward reaction, but mentally she glowed with darkside energy. Field commander. A honor indeed. She wondered what the other things might intale, but it seemed that she would have to wait to find out. Whatever the task, she would complete it. She listened to the dark lord finish the rest of his assignments.

Darth Lurid then continued, "The others, Darth Rogue, Darth Arioch, Darth Malik, Chang Li-Jhong, and Vildon Ambrevez will be given the task of going to the ancient Sith stronghold of Korriban to search for a few items that will assist us in our struggle against the Jedi, more will explained to them as they arrive. Are there any questions?"

The very second Darth Lurid stopped talking Darth Malus took a few steps forward, and was now standing at the base of the dais with anger on his face, "My Lord," He spat, the irritation in his voice was obvious. Malstrom found his anger amusing.

"I though we agreed that I would remain on Drognar with you, you need me here!" Darth Lurid laughed quietly in his raspy way, "You assume too much Malus, is it not obvious by now that I need no one?"

Malstrom found herself wondering about this interesting turn of events. Indeed, there was much to be learned this day. Her eyes danced as several thoughts came to mind. Lovely.

Darth Lurid's tone was soft, almost as if he was speaking to a child, "You will go to Coruscant with the others, now are there any other questions?"

Malstrom mind was full of questions. But since he planned to speak with them later, she just silently shook her head. She could hardly wait for things to begin. They promised to be quite interesting.

TAG: Anyone
  2. QuiGonTim Jedi Master

star 4
    -----Dillectus Skrap
    ( Courascant had always been his dream, he imagined it as a place where if technological systems brokedown the resulting death tolls could be catastrophic. Dark and densly populated where people who disappear or die in there sleep wouden't even be missed. He could hide there causing mischeif forever. A crooked smile crossed his scared beak. )
  3. Darth-Dispicable Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Darth Lurid/Darth Malus, Drognar facility

Chang walked up and put a hand on Malus' shoulder. "He'll be fine," Chang said to him. "Good luck on your mission." Chang gave his old ally a nod of respect.

Darth Malus felt the presence of his allie Chang before he even touched his shoulder, but Malus did not reply verbally, he spoke to him with the force, //It is not him I worry about.//. Darth Malus cast one last glance at his Master, and bowed briefly before turning on his heel and waved for his "team" to follow, "We will travel together, I trust there will be no objections."

As Malus left the room with his team Darth Lurid could barely supress his grin, his apprentice was so gifted, but it was wasted on such a stupid and petty man. The Dark Lord had known for some time now that Malus fancied the mantle of Dark Lord for himself, and with Lurids' illness taking a turn for the worse he was becoming bolder.

Once Malus and his party were gone Darth Lurid rose from his throne and slowly made his way down the few steps of the dais, "Those who are going to Korriban may leave at your convenience, I may be sending transmitions periodically to check your progress. Those who are staying on Drognar come to me, we have much to discuss."

TAG: All

OOC: I am out of time today, I will be back tomorrow.

PS Those going to Korriban, feel free to tag me once you get there. I will direct you from there. You can go solor, or as teams, its up to each of you how you want to do that.
  4. Suzuki_Akira Force Ghost

star 7
    IC: Chang Li-Jhong

Chang nodded to his compatriot and glanced at the members of his mission.

"The first thing we need to do," Chang began, "is to organize this. We need possibly two parties and two leaders to run this effectively." Chang waited for the response of his team members.

Tag: Korriban team

-------------------------The Avenging Blade-------------------
  5. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Darth Rogue

Drognar; Meeting Room

Rogue scoffed under his breath as one of the Sith was immediately taking charge. He believed this man's name was Chang Li-Jhong, and Rogue had no interest in joining with this man or any of the others. Rogue made his position clear to the man by scoffing once more and muttering under his breath.

TAG: Suzuki_Akira, any on Korriban Team
  6. Suzuki_Akira Force Ghost

star 7

Without warning, Chang sprang forward, pulling out his sword from his sheath in a wide slash. This battou-jutsu technique is the fastest move in swordsmanship, and Chang's blade stopped less than a centimeter from the offending man, Drognor's jugular vein.

"Listen to me, you fool," Chang said pointedly. "These are missions of life and death. A single mistake could be everlasting, could cost all of our lives because of your stupid ego. You've just made your first mistake." Chang took a step back and sheathed his blade. "Pray you don't make one on the actual mission."

Tag: Zedd

7. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Name's Darth Rogue, if you haven't noticed. Drognar is the planet...

IC as Darth Rogue

Drognar; Meeting Room

Rogue didn't flinch as the blade came right to his neck. "No need to point your toys at me." He began looking over the man. "I don't feel I need to follow your orders because you are of no higher rank than any of us here, and that makes you no better or worse than me. I'll do things my way and go this mission solo while you can do as you please."

Rogue began walking away, towards the hangar before turning around again. "And don't assume that I am a fool who makes mistakes. You could very well be suprised what reflection stares back at you through a mirror. There's your first mistake..."

Rogue exited the meeting room, the doors closng behind him, and in a matter of seconds, he was already inside of his ship starting up his engines.

TAG: Suzuki_Akira, ANY
  8. Suzuki_Akira Force Ghost

star 7
    OOC: Oops, sorry Zedd!

Chang smiled to himself. "Fool has no clue what he's in for..."

He glanced at the others. "Anyone else want to just leave? Because we're going to Korriban. The Sith homeworld. Just the residual aftereffects of the Dark Side there could produce dangers past your imagination. But if you want to rush in half cocked without a plan, make your funeral arrangements now." Chang pointed to the exit, fully prepared and expecting all of them to leave.

Tag: Zedd
  9. Evil_King_Wiggins Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: I'm gonna be gone for the weekend, so if someone could use my character as an NPC, that'd be great. ;)

P.S. PM me before tomorrow morning.

Evil.
  10. Ceifer Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC, So I'm going to the city planet, eh, cool. Dispicable, feel free to move my character along when/whereever the Coruscant team goes. I know Briina is Angelics character, though who are the rest of my team??

IC, Agony was pleased with the mission that the Dark Lord has made him a part of. He considered it an honor to be along side Lord Malus. He would be even more honored to fight by the Sith Lords side. Though Agony has never been to the famous planet of Coruscant, he has heard some second hand information about it. From what hes heard, this city planet seems to be more infamous then famous...

Walking along with his fellow team mates, Agony looks at the only female member of the group. The one that the Dark Lord called, Briina. Agony walks up and continues his pace a long side of the robed female Initiate so he could speak to her...

"Your name is Briina, is it not? I'm Syeed Paine, though you may have heard of me, and know me as Agony. How do you feel about this mission that we'll be taking with Lord Malus?? Hopefully things will be as interesting as this planet Coruscant, sounds."

TAG, Angelic

OOC, To my other fellow Coruscant team mates, feel free to interact with me if you'd like.
    Angelic, I'm assuming you are wearing a robe since you seem to pull a hood over your head sometimes. All the info that needs to be known about my character is within my user profile.
  11. QuiGonTim Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC. Is the Coruscant team all traveling in the same ship? And what type of ship is it?
  12. Blaise_Marik Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC I will be taking my own ship Since it is known and easier to enter corusant with.

13. Darth-Dispicable Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: The people going to Coruscant are Geoff Kast (Master_Kast7), Dellectus Skrap (QuiGonTim), Darth Asmodeus (Blaise_Marik), Briina (LadyAngelic), and Agony (Ceifer).

QuiGonTim: We are going to travel on the same ship, the style of ship is a generic small freighter, nothing special.

Blaise_Marik: You will have to explain your traveling alone to Coruscant to Darth Malus IC, he may not like the idea. [face_mischief]

The other groups are as follows;

Those going to Korriban

Darth Rogue (Zedd-Vega), Darth Arioch (Wiggins), Darth Malik (Long_Live_The_Rebels), Chang Li-Jhong (Suzuki_Akira), Vildon Ambrevez (ConcordDawn)

ConcordDawn: Do you prefer your character being called Vildon Ambrevez, or Epsilon's Bane? Just checking.

Those staying with Lurid on Drognar

Malstrom (LadyFireStorm), Darth Dullahan (Mortimer_Nerdly), Nemisis (darth-nemisis), Darth Tyranus (GenOochy), Darth Ixim (Darth-Vassago)

Edit: If I missed anyone let me know, I will get you in here somewhere.
  14. LadyAngelic Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:

Thank you DD that helps me out a lot.

Angelic, I'm assuming you are wearing a robe since you seem to pull a hood over your head sometimes. All the info that needs to be known about my character is within my user profile.

Okay thanks Ceifer...and yeah I am...Briina?s info is in a link in my profile.

Briina

"Before we are ready to strike out against the Jedi we still have much to get in order, I will be
    sending Darth Malus to Coruscant to meet with a few contacts, our main objective is to gain the assistance of one of the criminal organizations working there, as well as potentially increasing the might of our army with droids. Dillectus Skrap, Darth Asmoseus, Briina, Agony and Geoff will accompany him and assist with this mission....Malus will be in full control, and all are expected to obey his orders as if they where my own. I want nothing to disrupt this mission, and if it is the one responsible will pay the price."

*Listening to her orders Briina glanced at her team members as they were named..the one that
    had been stalking her earlier wasn?t in the group...a relief but still did little to where her guard
    would be down..Of course it never was....Being the only female in her group she may be considered a weakness.. As soon as they were dismissed the one called Agony walked up beside her and slowed down to match her pace.*

"Your name is Briina, is it not? I'm Syeed Paine, though you may have heard of me, and know me as Agony. How do you feel about this mission that we'll be taking with Lord Malus?? Hopefully things will be as interesting as this planet Coruscant, sounds."

*Briina glanced at him and nodded but then turned her attention to where she was going.*

?I think things will be interesting...I look forward to working with Lord Malus.?

*Briina said keeping her answer short.*

?Agony...Interesting name...I believe you were the one I heard last night.?

Tag: Ceifer
  15. Darth-Vassago Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC:

[face_blush] Wow, I'm really behind. Sorry about the lack of posts. I'll just try and skip ahead, and get caught up.

IC: Darth Ixim---Drognar Training Facility

"You ask my name when you haven't even introduced yourself?"

~The arrogant young Sith remarks before walking away...exactly like Ixim knew he would. There was no way that the young man could match skill with the more experienced Sith. Ixim then looks back and notices the young woman has taken her leave for the evening. He sighs quietly to himself and walks to his room, retiring for the evening

=Next Morning=

The next day all the Sith on of the installation are called to the chambers of the Dark Lord of the Sith, of course Ixim is to attend. The aged Sith, likely the oldest one in the installation aside from the Dark Lord himself, makes his way to the main throne room, where all the Sith gathered the first day. As he arrives he notices he is slightly late, as everyone else is already there. He shows no sign of actually noticing this, but takes his place in the back of the room, away from the large crowds. The aged man looks around the room, observing everyone until he hears his name spoken by the Dark Lord himself/i]~

"I will need the rest of you, Malstrom, Darth Dullahan, Nemisis, Darth Tyranus, and Darth Ixim to remain on Drognar to assist with the assemby and organization of my army. You will be my field commanders....among other things, but we will speak of this later."

~The Dark Lord says in his raspy voice. Ixim hears this and a smile comes over his lips, but he quickly hides it. Feild commander? Sounds like a most prestigious position...one worthy of Darth Ixim. The aged Sith nods as he listens to the rest of the Dark Lord's directions, informing the other Sith of where they are to go. Other would be going to Korriban, while some would head to Courascant. Ixim is content in staying where he is...assisting in assembling an army, of sorts. As the Dark Lord Lurid finishes his words, everyone begins to mingle, finding their party, so to speak. Ixim stays put...he sweeps his cape back in an elegant manner and awaits his group to come to him~

Tag: Any and all in the "staying put" group. :p
  16. Ceifer Jedi Master

star 4
    IC, Coruscant team

*Briina glanced at him and nodded but then turned her attention to where she was going.*
    ?I think things will be interesting...I look forward to working with Lord Malus.?
    *Briina said keeping her answer short.*
    ?Agony...Interesting name...I believe you were the one I heard last night.?

Turning his head to look at Briina while they walked, Agony half smiles and lets out a mild laugh... "So you heard my screams light night. Everyone has their own passions and or interests. A great passion of mine, is pain. Hence my name of Agony. I'm sure you have at least one passion. At least one thing that gives you joy, and or pleasure."

Agony looks at Briina again, and smiles..."Pain is my pleasure". Holds out his mecha arms, and clenches his fists. Letting his fingers out, he extends his long razor sharp claws from his fingers with a metallica "SHINK" sound, and then sheaths them back in, clenching his fists once again.

"These are my joy." Agony says while looking at his mecha arms...

TAG, Angelic
  17. QuiGonTim Jedi Master

star 4
    -----Dellectus Skrap
    ( Scurries ahead to see what form of transport has been provided and stares at the frieghter in disbelief. thinking "Malus is a fool making us such an easy target in a ship with no real offensive or defensive capabillities. Perhalps Lurid gave him no choice and this is to be Malus's final mission. "
    Dellectus scurries around to the other landing platforms and finds Asmodeus heading tward his Firespray. )

" Kaaaahhhhhhhhh,ssss ..............It seems one of Malus's would be assasins has been drawn out. I won't let you point your nasty ship at the frieghter I'm on. I don't care about Malus, I just won't let myself be your casualty.....Should I kill you now?....or simply report your trechery? "

( stands in a diminuative, but threatining stance. )

-----------------------------------------------
    TAG: Asmodeus
  18. LadyFireStorm Jedi Knight

star 3
    Malstrom
    Drognar facility

Malstrom simply observed the play between diffrent groups of people, as she waited. The one called Chang walked up and put a hand on Malus' shoulder. "He'll be fine," Chang said to him. "Good luck on your mission." Chang gave a nod of respect.

Rogue and Chang Li-Jhong, also got into an altercation. Malstrom filed that encounter away for later thoughts as she turned to look around the chamber. Malus left the room with his team, and Malstrom turned her attentions to the business at hand. Once Malus and his party were gone Darth Lurid rose from his throne and slowly made his way down the few steps of the dais, "Those who are going to Korriban may leave at your convenience, I may be sending transmitions periodically to check your progress. Those who are staying on Drognar come to me, we have much to discuss."

Malstrom turned silenly, her cloak flowing around her as she moves to follow the dark Lord Lurid. She notices the one called Ixim standing in the middle of the room. She ignores him, as she continues to follow Darth Lurid. She slips her hood back up over her head, as she follows him, anctious to hear what words he has for them. She follows as a dark wraith, silent and watchful.

TAG: All
  19. Blaise_Marik Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC to Ds
    "Because one approaches his quarters you assume he wishes to Kill the master's apprentice. Do you know who I am ? But as you mention it perhaps my ship would prove a better oppurtunity. I will definitely talk to DM about it right now," says DA.

DA turns with a flourish and seeks out DM.
    After his short search, he finds DM. "Lord, I would like to offer my ship for the trip to Corusant. It is already known and will pass through searches with little trouble. Also I need its comms to maintain contact with "shadow", who will prove an invaluable asset for our mission. Not to mention, REDRUM has a adv sensors, adv cooms, sensor masks, and state of the art (concealed ) defensive weaponry. With it we stand a chance againist pirates. Or perhaps you will ride with me and we can take two trips. I worry for you lord thier are those among us who wish you harm and they may try something if you are in such a weak vessel."

Tag : Darth maulus
  20. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Where should I come back in?? [face_plain]
  21. LadyAngelic Jedi Master

star 4
    "So you heard my screams light night. Everyone has their own passions and or interests. A great passion of mine, is pain. Hence my name of Agony. I'm sure you have at least one passion. At least one thing that gives you joy, and or pleasure."

*Agony Smiles at her as he holds out his arms that are mostly or completely machine.*

"Pain is my pleasure..These are my joy."

*Briina continues to walk with the tall sith.*

"I see..You love the pain of your own suffering and the pain of outhers..You must be a great fighter."

*She said Pushing back the hood that covered her face letting her Jet black hair fall down her back.*

"And have great endurance."

*She said looking up at him.*

tag: Ceifer.
  22. Ceifer Jedi Master

star 4
    "You must be a great fighter." "And have great endurance."

From the corner of his eye, he see's the young woman pull her hood back, revealing her dark long hair. Agony turns his head to meet her gaze...

"I'm a survivor. In order to survive in this Order, you must be able to best those who think they are better than you. Too many Initiates believe they are the best of the best. Many of these kind have tried to best me, ...With an angry expression on his face... and have all failed."

TAG, Angelic

23. QuiGonTim Jedi Master

star 4
    -----Darth Asmodeus
    "Because one approaches his quarters you assume he wishes to Kill the master's apprentice. Do you know who I am ? But as you mention it perhaps my ship would prove a better oppurtunity. I will definitely talk to DM about it right now," says DA. "

-----Dellectus Skrap
    ( Stimied at the unmittigated gall of the man who dose not recognize his challenge, and yet curiouse to see the outcome of his turning himself in to Darth Maulus.
    Dellectus decides to follow at a distance, keeping hidden, to see just who will be traveling with whom.)

24. Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Briina

I'm a survivor. In order to survive in this Order, you must be able to best those who think they are better than you. Too many Initiates believe they are the best of the best. Many of these kind have tried to best me, ...and have all failed."

*Briina's face showed no emotion making it nearly impossible for anyone to read what she was thinking.*

"I don't doubt that."

*Briina said before turning her gaze to Lord Malus who was apparently talking to anouther member of their team.*

"What do you think of the mission?"

*She said glancing at Agony.*

Tag: Ceifer
  25. Nemisis7654 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Nemisis

Nemisis stands as he notices a man standing in the middle of the room, no doubt one of the ones staying here. He walkes up beside him and speaks,

"Hello. So, are you staying here?" He asks, trying to start a conversation and get to know him.

TAG: Vassago

darth_nemisis
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.