main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Evil Dominion: Betrayal from within~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: I will make a post this weekend, I am super crunched on time today. Sorry for the slowdown.

2. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    "What do you think of the mission?"
    *She said glancing at Agony.*

Looks at Lord Malus and his other Coruscant team mates. Turns back to face Briina...

Seems to be a simple straight forward mission. My powers in the Force are nearly non-existent when it comes to foretelling the future. Though I do know that things will not always be what they seem to be. I don't ever let my guard down. I'm always ready for the unexpected. Though within an Order like this, the unexpected is what usually is to expect.

TAG, Angelic

3. LadyAngelic

LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2004
    Briina

Seems to be a simple straight forward mission. My powers in the Force are nearly non-existent when it comes to foretelling the future. Though I do know that things will not always be what they seem to be. I don't ever let my guard down. I'm always ready for the unexpected. Though within an Order like this, the unexpected is what usually is to expect

*Briina nodded then looked over at the rest of her team before turning back to Agony.*

?I agree.?

*Agony didn?t seem exactly the type she would be able to agree with at first glance but He thought like she did..Who knew...Maybe they could actually get along. Briina smirked. Two sith getting along...There would be something for the history books.*

Tag: Ceifer

4. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    OOC, My character in this RPG is almost nothing like the one I played in the last RPG I was in. Agonys fascination with pain and suffering is what makes him a dark sider. He is evil, depending on from what point of view you'd look at it. Pain is his only attraction. So you won't be seeing me do my usual flirting with the female characters. My character is not like that. Pain is the only pleasure of the flesh that he wants. [face_devil]

5. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    OOC: My character in this RPG is almost nothing like the one I played in the last RPG I was in. Agonys fascination with pain and suffering is what makes him a dark sider. He is evil, depending on from what point of view you'd look at it. Pain is his only attraction. So you won't be seeing me do my usual flirting with the female characters. My character is not like that. Pain is the only pleasure of the flesh that he wants

I know Ceifer...She just thinks they could be allies.

6. LadyFireStorm

LadyFireStorm Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2003
    Malstrom
    Drognar Facility

Malstrom was silent as she followed the Dark Lord. She wondered what plans he had for them, and what 'army' he spoke of. She noticed some of the others were not following, but cared little. She was sure there was more than enough work for all.

She pulled up her hood, and smiled, as she imagined what her 'work' might entail. She continued to follow the Darth Lurid down the dark corridors. Indeed, this would be a glorious battle for the Sith, and finally remove the annoying pest know as Jedi. She continued to mull over her thoughts as she walked.

7. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: Catch me up, and give me a spot to come back in. ;)

BTW, good choice putting me on the Korriban team, no one knows more about Korriban then me. [face_mischief]

Evil.

8. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    ^^^
    OOC: Stop lying. :p

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

9. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: then ask me something about Korriban.

Evil.

10. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    OOC: Sorry I'm lost where am I? I know I'm on the team thats going to Coruscant, but thats it.

11. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: The Korriban Team is free to go either as a group or seperatly. As far as I know Wiggins you have not left Drognar as of yet.

The Coruscant team has not left either, we are working our way over to the hanger right now, and should be leaving soon.

Good news everyone, my computer is fixed. I ran a spybot sweep and found over 60 files contaminated, and over 400 contaminated with adware, its enough to make a guy mad. :mad:

IC: Darth Malus, enroute to hanger on Drognar

Darth Malus walked silently as he listentened to the Sith following him, he found a particular interest in the one named Agony. He considered the man to be a loose cannon, but potentially a very powerful ally in the weeks to come. Before he could consider the future any further he was interruped by the one named Darth Asmodeus, he was suggesting that they take his craft instead of going with the decision that Malus had made.

It was a dangerous move to make, especially considering the foul mood that Darth Malus was in this day. Malus listened to the Sith as he continued to walk toward the hanger and the waiting ship, when Asmodeus was finished Malus stopped walking and stood looking at the man, the irritation was plain on his face. Finally Malus broke his silence, "You will do as I ordered, is that understood?" The question was retorical, Malus continued without pause, "If you question my judgement again there will be consequences."

Malus looked at Asmodeus with his cold blue eyes for a moment longer then turned on his heel and continued walking toward the hanger, once they arrived he walked straight for the open ramp, he then stopped and motioned for those who where following him to enter first, as they passed he scrutinized each of them.

TAG: Everyone going to Coruscant

OOC: I will be posting for Darth Lurid in an hour or two.

12. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    -----Dellectus Skrap
    ( thinks that if Asmodeus had any intention of shooting them down, or having them shot down by his contacts, he won't do it while he is on board. )

Dellectus darts out of the shadows and scurries past everyone onto the frieghter, where he quickly grabs enughf supplies to make himself a nest in one of the excape pods.

13. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Briina

*Briina turned from Agony and watched the exchange between Lord Malus and Darth Asmodeus with a emotionless face it was obvious from the beginning that Lord Malus didn?t want to be bothered..Continuing to watch the exchange Briina reached back and pulled her hood back up over her head once again hiding her face. Seeing Lord Malus walk up the ramp and get ready to leave she strode forward and up the ramp taking a seat wordlessly.*

tag: people going to Coruscant.

14. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    IC: Geoff Kast

Geoff boarded the transport taking a seat in the lounge area of the ship. He sat with his hood pulled over his head and a dark look in his eyes. He waited for Darth Mulus to speak or anybody else that would wish to speak to the dark figure.

TAG: Anybody on the Coruscant strike team.

15. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    IC: Darth Lurid, throne room in Drognar facility

Darth Lurid led the group toward the back of the throne room where on the back wall was another door, it opened as he approached and as the group walked inside they could see a large private room, richly decorated with exotic furnatures, and tapastries. One wall was filled with shelves holding books, holocrons, alchemy equipment and various other items.

Darth Lurid first went to a bar in the far corner of the room and poured a glass of dark red wine for himself, and then went to a soft chair that he used often and sat down, "Please get comfortable, help yourself to a drink if you would like." The Dark Lord smiled and took a small taste of his wine, and with a look of satisfaction he continued "As you all know we are nearing the time when we can once again spread our influence in the Galaxy, but there are some critical things that first must be taken care of. We need better equipment and information sources which is being dealt with by my apprentice and his team, and the ones going to Korriban will hopefully bring back something of use to us."

The Dark Lord paused again to take a drink of his wine, then looked to each of the Sith as if assessing their loyalties, "Tell me, what do you think of Darth Malus?" The ancient man asked of nobody in particular, he knew that the Sith would be reluctant to answer such a straight foward question, but in truth he was curious as to how the rest of the Sith viewed his apprentice.

TAG: Everyone with Darth Lurid, this is where you are at GenOochy

16. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    IC: Darth Ixim---Drognar Training Facility

~As Ixim waits, a young Sith approaches him, and begins to speak to him freely~

"Hello. So, are you staying here?"

~The young Sith asks. Seeing that the young Sith is rather brave with just walking up and talking to him, the aged Sith decides to reply~

"I am indeed. But, it seems that we are on the move."

~Ixim says, nodding towards Darth Lurid, who is leading the group into another chamber. Darth Ixim wastes no time in walking forth, moving with Lurid and the others. He enters the large room, filled with luxuries only imagined by most people in the Galaxy. Ixim nods in approval as the Dark Lord makes a stop at a small bar, pouring himself some deep red wine, before taking a seat at a large chair.~

"Please get comfortable, help yourself to a drink if you would like. As you all know we are nearing the time when we can once again spread our influence in the Galaxy, but there are some critical things that first must be taken care of. We need better equipment and information sources which is being dealt with by my apprentice and his team, and the ones going to Korriban will hopefully bring back something of use to us."

~The Dark Lord then pauses, and sips his wine, looking around the room at all the Sith as he does. Ixim makes direct eye contact with him, and continues to watch the Sith Lord as he surveys the others~

"Tell me, what do you think of Darth Malus?"

~Darth Lurid asks, wondering what the others think of his apprentice. Ixim arches his right eyebrow to this, wondering why the Dark Lord would ask such a question. There's a moment or two of silence in the room. Ixim, seeing no one else is about to reply, steps forward, sweeping his flowing cape behind him as he does. The aged Sith then walks over to the bar, pouring himself some of the same win that the Dark Lord is drinking. He lightly swishes the wine about in the glass before taking a sip. He then looks at the Dark Lord for a moment, as if they are the only two in the room~

"I believe he is a worth holder of the title 'Apprentice to the Dark Lord'...but I don't see him as being a great asset. He seems very brash, and headstrong...even overly violent...even for a Sith."

~Ixim states honestly, taking another sip of the wine before returning his gaze to Darth Lurid, awaiting his reply~

Tag: DD, others?

17. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    IC : Agony, Coruscant team transport within Drognar hangar

Agony was one of the last members to enter the transport. As he walked past Lord Malus, he made eye contact with him and nodded respectfully. Entering the transport, he made his way to the lounge area. He looks at and acknowledges Briina as he walked past the seated woman. Entering the lounge, he sees another Coruscant team member within the room, he takes a seat near by. Crossing his mecha arms, Agony looks to the seated dark figure of a man...

"You're Geoff Kast, are you not?"

Looks at the hood covering the mans head, and dark features...

"You seem very warily. It's as if you were fearfully introverted."

TAG : Kast, Angelic

18. LadyFireStorm

Aug 12, 2003
    Malstrom
    Throne room in Drognar facility

Darth Lurid led the group toward the back of the throne room where on the back wall was another door, it opened as he approached and as the group walked inside they could see a large private room, richly decorated with exotic furnatures, and tapastries. One wall was filled with shelves holding books, holocrons, alchemy equipment and various other items.

Malstrom looked around the room. Darth Lurid's private chambers were esquisite. That he even brought them back here, was something of a curosity to her. But then, the old saying came to mind, 'a creature is most dangerious in its own den.' With that thought in mind, she walked in.

Darth Lurid first went to a bar in the far corner of the room and poured a glass of dark red wine for himself, and then went to a soft chair that he used often and sat down, "Please get comfortable, help yourself to a drink if you would like."

Malstrom took down her hood, but did not bother with the wine. She moved to sit in a nearby chair. The Dark Lord smiled and took a small taste of his wine, and with a look of satisfaction he continued "As you all know we are nearing the time when we can once again spread our influence in the Galaxy, but there are some critical things that first must be taken care of. We need better equipment and information sources which is being dealt with by my apprentice and his team, and the ones going to Korriban will hopefully bring back something of use to us." Malstrom mulled over that bit of information. As she did, the Dark Lord spoke again. He paused to take a drink of his wine, then looked to each of the Sith as if assessing their loyalties, "Tell me, what do you think of Darth Malus?" The ancient man asked of nobody in particular.

The reaction around the room was curious, to say the least. Ixim arches his right eyebrow. Malstrom herself wondered about his line of questioning, a small smile graced her features for a quick moment.

There's a moment or two of silence in the room. Ixim, then steps forward, sweeping his flowing cape behind him as he does. She watches as the aged Sith then walks over to the bar, pouring himself some of the same wine that the Dark Lord is drinking. He lightly swishes the wine about in the glass before taking a sip. He then looks at the Dark Lord for a moment, as if they are the only two in the room.

It takes all Malstrom can muster to not make a sound of disgust. She is not one for theatrics, but she continues to watch silenty, as she waits for him to continue.

"I believe he is a worth holder of the title 'Apprentice to the Dark Lord'...but I don't see him as being a great asset. He seems very brash, and headstrong...even overly violent...even for a Sith." Ixim finally states, before taking another sip of the wine and returning his gaze to Darth Lurid.

Malstrom took a much more direct approach. She looked towards Darth Lurid. "He is Sith, no doubt. But he lacks the patience of a leader." she said simply.

If the Dark Lord was looking to remove any who he might consider a threat, then now that option was available to him. But she would not lie. He was sure to detect such a thing. And to lie in the presence of the Darth Lurid would be an even worse mistake. Better to remain silent. If she was to be judged, then she would be judged on her words and actions, if necessary. She nodded as she watied to see if any other would speak.

TAG:Everyone with Darth Lurid

19. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Nemisis

"I am indeed. But, it seems that we are on the move." The Sith says, replying to Nemisis' question. Then, both of them follow Darth Lurid into a room.

Nemisis watches as the Dark Lord fixes himself a glass of wine, then sits in a chair."Please get comfortable, help yourself to a drink if you would like." The Dark Lord says. Nemisis shrugs then gets fixes himself the same thing Darth Lurid was having.

"As you all know we are nearing the time when we can once again spread our influence in the Galaxy, but there are some critical things that first must be taken care of. We need better equipment and information sources which is being dealt with by my apprentice and his team, and the ones going to Korriban will hopefully bring back something of use to us."

Nemisis listened to the dark lord with complete interest, smiling as he said they were coming near the time when they spread their influen in the galaxy. He took sips of his wine every once and a while as well. He didn't know what type of wine it was, but he sure did like it.

When the dark lord finishes speaking he looks around the room, looking at each Sith standing infront of him. "Tell me, what do you think of Darth Malus?"

The man he tried to talk to spoke first. "I believe he is a worth holder of the title 'Apprentice to the Dark Lord'...but I don't see him as being a great asset. He seems very brash, and headstrong...even overly violent...even for a Sith."

Then, Malstrom spoke. "He is Sith, no doubt. But he lacks the patience of a leader."

They both had good points. "I agree. As he said," he points to the first man that spoke, "He seems too...arrogant," He says, pausing. He didn't know if he should say what he wanted to say next. "I, personally, don't like him." He didn't want to lie. He knew the Dark Lord could tell if he was lieing and knew that the Lurid would probably rather have them tell the truth than not. He waited for a response from the Dark Lord and the others in the room.

TAG: DD, others in the room

darth_nemisis

20. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Briina

"You're Geoff Kast, are you not?..You seem very warily. It's as if you were fearfully introverted."

*Briina turned her head slightly toward both men but said nothing..If they wanted to speak to her they would..she wasn't someone who would consider it brave for someone to just come up and speak to her like most sith would.*

tag: Master_Kast/Ceifer/DD/who ever else is on the Coruscant team.

21. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Couascant Team - abord freighter

-----Dellectus Skrap
    ( he returns to the room of the ship where everyone else is seated and eyes them all suspiciously. )

22. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: UP!!!

darth_nemisis

23. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    IC: Darth Ixim---Drognar Training Facility

~Ixim stands, waiting for any sign of a reply from the Dark Lord. As he waits, a woman relatively unknwon to Ixim, stands up and speaks. Ixim slowly looks back to the woman, arching his eyebrow as he does. He isn't sure what to make of the woman, although he can sense she disapproves of him. A smile slides across Ixim's lips as he listens to the young woman~

"He is Sith, no doubt. But he lacks the patience of a leader."

~The woman says, stating her opinion. It's a valid point, but the woman lacks honesty. Without a doubt she has more thoughts running through her twisted mind, and she seems afraid to say them. That doesn't matter though. Ixim thinks little of it, turning back to the Dark Lord, he takes another sip from the small glass that fits into his hand. As he does, another Sith speaks forth~

"I agree. As he said, he seems too...arrogant. I, personally, don't like him."

~The young Sith states, no doubt an honest opinion. Ixim doesn't turn his head to the young man speaking, but rather just his eyes. It's the one who attempted to speak to him moments prior. The aged Sith nods to himself subtly, turning his eyes back to Darth Lurid, still sitting in his chair, looking as decrepit as ever. Ixim watches the Dark Lord...looks can be, and in this case, are deceiving; the Dark Lord is more than capable of killing all within his quarters withouth so much as batting an eyelash...and Ixim keeps that in the back of his head. He says nothing as he continues to wait for the Dark Lord to speak, keeping his mind and his sneses keen...he isn't about to let his gaurd down~

Tag: DD, Others?

24. Darth-Dispicable

Mar 4, 2003
    IC: Darth Lurid in private chambers

The Dark Lord watched with amusement as Darth Ixim replied to his question, he enjoyed the coy and patient approach he took, it was one that Darth Lurid himself enjoyed. "I believe he is a worth holder of the title 'Apprentice to the Dark Lord'...but I don't see him as being a great asset. He seems very brash, and headstrong...even overly violent...even for a Sith." He finally answered. The Dark Lord looked at him as he thought over the answer he was given, it was then that another of the Sith spoke up.

When the Dark Lord looked he could see that it was a young woman with long black hair and tanned skin, if he was not mistaken she went by the name Malstrom. This was the first time he had met her in person, but she was not unknown to the Dark Lord, from all accounts she was one to be watched. "He is Sith, no doubt. But he lacks the patience of a leader." She offered no further comment, and none was needed. Lurid smiled again slightly at her comment and nodded approvingly.

a young apprentice by the name of Nemisis was the next to speak, "I agree. As he said, he seems too...arrogant. I, personally, don't like him.", he stated. Darth Lurid did not like Malus personally either, but that was no suprise, Lurid really did not like anyone. The Dark Lord stayed silent for some time once the three bold enough to speak did so, then he smiled as if he finally came to a resolution about an important matter.

Finally after a rather long pause the Dark Lord set his drink down on a table next to his chair and looked to one of the shelves which contained some tombs of various age, he raised his hand and a blackbound book with silver runes on it floated to his hand. "This book," he said as he rubbed the cover with care, "used to belong to Darth Sidious, the last Dark Lord of the Sith," Lurid knew he would not have to give a history lesson about this man, many lessons taught to the students in this facility where taken from Sidious' teachings. "There is a passage in here that has facinated me for some time, but I have not had the freedom to persue it. It reveals a secret cult of "sorcerers" on the planet of Toryl in the outer rim, these sorcerers have not been contacted formally but what we do know about them is impressive." The Dark Lord looked to each of them and then again said, "You three, Darth Ixim, Malstrom, and Nemisis, will go together to Toryl to evaluate the possibility of an alliance. Are there any questions?"

TAG: LFS, Vassago, Nemisis

OOC: I will post for Malus' group later. Where are you Korriban people? I may have missed it, but it appears that you have not left the planet yet.

25. LadyFireStorm

Aug 12, 2003
    Malstrom
    Darth Lurid's private chambers

Malstrom watched with interest the reaction, or lack thereof of the Dark Lord to their responses. The Dark Lord seemed amused as Darth Ixim replied to his question. To her response, Darth Lurid seemed to smile slightly at her comment and nodded approvingly.

After Nemisis spoke, the Dark Lord stayed silent for some time once the three bold enough to speak did so, then he smiled as if he finally came to a resolution about an important matter.

Finally after a rather long pause the Dark Lord set his drink down on a table next to his chair and looked to one of the shelves which contained some tomes of various age, he raised his hand and a blackbound book with silver runes on it floated to his hand.

Malstrom took interest with the book, especially when she noticed the runes that covered it. "This book," he said as he rubbed the cover with care, "used to belong to Darth Sidious, the last Dark Lord of the Sith." Malstrom did not let the reaction she was feeling reach her face. But she could imagine the wealth of knowledge contained within its pages.

Malstrom stayed silent as the dark lord continued. "There is a passage in here that has facinated me for some time, but I have not had the freedom to persue it. It reveals a secret cult of "sorcerers" on the planet of Toryl in the outer rim, these sorcerers have not been contacted formally but what we do know about them is impressive." The Dark Lord looked to each of them and then again said, "You three, Darth Ixim, Malstrom, and Nemisis, will go together to Toryl to evaluate the possibility of an alliance. Are there any questions?"

Malstrom gave a dark smile. A very interesting assingment indeed. Dealing with such beings should prove to be ... educational. She looked toards Darth Lurid.

"Yes, Lord Lurid. What do we know of these beings? We need to know of them, if we are to approach them, and coherse them into joining us."

Malstrom was going to enjoy this.

TAG:Vassago, Nemisis, Darth-D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.