1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive ~Evil Dominion: Betrayal from within~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 19, 2002
    star 5
    OOC: Short post for now. I have to leave in a few minutes. I'll whip up something bigger later. :)

    Drongar - Sith Compound - Darth Lurid's Throne Room

    IC: Darth Dullahan

    "A demonstration?" I asked looking at Malstrom. "How do you mean?"


    TAG: LFS

    []=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------
  2. Darth-Dispicable Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 4, 2003
    star 4
    IC: Darth Malus, Ship enroute to Coruscant

    Malus sneered with satisfaction as the lessers aboard his ship quited down in his presence, it was good that they recognized true authority when they see it. As soon as the compartment was silent for a while he began, "We are going to Coruscant as you know, but I want you to be fully aware of what we will be working towards. Over the past few months I have been able to build relations with an information network on the planet which has ties with the Republic, we are now close to an agreement that will keep a reliable source of information about the Jedi and the Republic flowing to the Order, this will be the first order of buiseness we attend to while on Coruscant. The meeting is already set to take place, I will require that all of you attend this meeting."

    Darth Malus then activated a holoprojector and an image of a new design of fighter popped up, next to it was a design for a battle droid, "The next order of buiseness will be to find a manufacturing company that can facilitate our needs, that may be harder to accomplish due to the need for secrecy. With the restrictions that the New Republic has set up many companies will not deal with weapons grade manufacturing, therefor it is critical that we will use the guise of a mining facility going by the name of BMC, or Bota Mining Corp.. We will not approach potential suppliers under the premise of creating war droids or fighters since that would eventually get back to the New Republic, the designs we have are for easily modified heavy work droids, and midsized highly manueverable starships, we can make changes to the designs once they are delivered."

    Darth Malus did not bother to ask if anyone had questions, more would be explained later when they arrived at Coruscant. Now that he had went over the basics of their little trip Darth Malus moved on to another topic, one that he had a particular interest in as of late, "Lets move on to a more pressing matter, Darth Lurid's health." He started carefully, he would never want to give the impression of not supporting the Dark Lord, and his words must be carefully woven, "As you all know he is close to death, he will probably even be dead before we get back," It was an obvious exageration to anyone who truley knew the condition of the Dark Lord, but none on the ship were not in the postition to know, "has anyone thought of the future of the Sith once he is gone?"

    It was obvious too all that Malus was being less of a jerk than usual, but with the upcoming mission it could be simply seen as unity towards his team members.


    TAG: Ceifer, Angelic, Blaise, GuiGonTim (I know I am missing someone in this list but I don't have my notepad infront of me, sorry
  3. LadyAngelic Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 31, 2004
    star 4
    Briina

    "Lets move on to a more pressing matter, Darth Lurid's health...As you all know he is close to death, he will probably even be dead before we get back,..has anyone thought of the future of the Sith once he is gone?"

    *Briina raised an eyebrow..the action hidden under her hood..Darth Malus would naturally be concerned about his master?s health..but after that display earlier proved outher wise...he obviously didn?t want this mission..her words would have to be chosen carefully..upsetting the next dark lord would be unwise.*

    ?We go on as Lord Lurid wanted and destroy the Jedi...After all it?s what we?ve been training for
    all our lives..I?m sure The Dark Lord has taken care of everything to ensure his vision will come to pass.?

    *Briina said carefully not to upset Darth Malus..It was her first time speaking to him directly..so she was sure he knew little about her...But she did have great respect for Lord Lurid that much would be obvious.*

    tag: DD/Ceifer/Tim/Blaise/ Kast (I think that?s everyone.)
  4. LadyFireStorm Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 12, 2003
    star 3
    Malstrom
    Darth Lurid's Throne Room, Drognar

    The one know as Darth Dullahan spoke to Malstrom. "A demonstration?" he asked looking at her. "How do you mean?"

    With a slight nod, Malstrom turned her head slightly, rasing it. "We will be dealing with other Force users. Of a type not often encountered. Straight intimindation might or might not work...but I would not put my faith in it. This is the head of a powerful house. While we will learn more, once we meet him, it would be, unwise, to assume he will be easily swayed."

    Malstrom walked a few steps and stopped. "He will think that we need him as much as he needs our assistance. And he will bargin as such. A demonstration however .." Malstrom raised a finger, "Might lead him to think otherwise. We can not afford showing him anything less than strength. But, if he thinks his situation is in a more...dire need of help, he will join with us, to help rid himself of a more immediate threat."

    Malstrom gracefully moves back to her original position. "We GIVE him a reason to worry...and to join us."

    TAG:ANYONE
  5. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 19, 2002
    star 5
    Drongar - Sith Compound - Darth Lurid's Throne Room

    IC: Darth Dullahan

    I snickered beneath my mask. "I like the sound of that. I can think of no reason why anyone else in this room would not."


    TAG: LFS, Anyone

    []=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------
  6. QuiGonTim Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 29, 2002
    star 4
    Corascant Team

    -----Dellectus Skrap
    ( he nodded when ever Maulus spoke, but had to admit to himself he had never given thought to what would happen after Lurid died, and didn't realy care as long as he could still cause random murders and chaos. He also knew Lurid was smarter then Maulus and would anticipate his moves, and kill him off if he ever became a threat. )

    -----Briana
    ?We go on as Lord Lurid wanted and destroy the Jedi...After all it?s what we?ve been training for
    all our lives..I?m sure The Dark Lord has taken care of everything to ensure his vision will come to pass.?

    -----Dellectus Skrap
    ( He snickered at the thought of destroying Jedi, even though it REALY freaks him out when the bodies dissappear afterward, to him thats just not right. )

  7. Suzuki_Akira Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 13, 2003
    star 7
    OOC: This is unfair-the entire Korriban team besides me is inactive in this game. Should I go by myself?
  8. Darth-Dispicable Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 4, 2003
    star 4
    OOC: Suzuki actually it could be quite benificial to you, and you can go alone if you want, or I can make another lower ranking NPC to go along with you. I will leave that decision up to you though, let me know what you prefer and I will set it up.

    IC: Darth Malus, enroute to Coruscant

    Briina was the first to answer him, finally the quite one speaks though Malus, he was eager to find out what this one was about, ?We go on as Lord Lurid wanted and destroy the Jedi...After all it?s what we?ve been training for all our lives..I?m sure The Dark Lord has taken care of everything to ensure his vision will come to pass.? She replied, Malus could also hear Dellectus Skrap snickering from his perch, Malus did not trust the monkey lizard at all, and given their devious and prankster-like reputation he had reason too.

    The Sith waited for a while to see if anyone else had something to add, but since nobody else spoke up Malus continued, "Yes....I am sure that Lurid has thought of everything." He stated, his voice held the sharp edge of sarcasm, "but one thing he cannot ensure is who will lead the Sith in his absence, what are your thoughts on this Briina?" Malus asked her directly, he was still trying to get a feel of who she was, and more important to him, who she would support in the weeks to come.

    TAG: Angel, QuiGonTim, Ceifer, Master_Kast, Blaise

    IC: Darth Lurid, private chambers on Drognar

    The Dark Lord listened closely as Malstrom offered a suggestion, "My Lord...perhaps a 'demonstration' would sweeten the deal, so to speak? " she said with a dark smile. Lurid brought up one hand and absently stroked his long grey beard as he thought about what Malstrom said. Darth Dullahan was apparently interested in her words as well, "A demonstration?" he asked looking at Malstrom. "How do you mean?"

    Malstrom nodded and looked at Dullahan, "We will be dealing with other Force users. Of a type not often encountered. Straight intimindation might or might not work...but I would not put my faith in it. This is the head of a powerful house. While we will learn more, once we meet him, it would be, unwise, to assume he will be easily swayed."

    Malstrom walked a few steps and stopped. "He will think that we need him as much as he needs our assistance. And he will bargin as such. A demonstration however .." Malstrom raised a finger, "Might lead him to think otherwise. We can not afford showing him anything less than strength. But, if he thinks his situation is in a more...dire need of help, he will join with us, to help rid himself of a more immediate threat."

    Malstrom gracefully moves back to her original position. "We GIVE him a reason to worry...and to join us."

    Darth Dullahan snickered beneath his mask. "I like the sound of that. I can think of no reason why anyone else in this room would not." he commented.

    Darth Lurid agreed with Dullahan, Malstroms' forethough was impressive, "Yes..., the Dark Lord said as he nodded "I agree as well." he said, "As I said before the Tyra house is seeking to remove a rival, one that we suspect currently dominates the region both politicaly and with superior forces, they could be of some use," the Dark Lord said as he looked again to Malstrom, "what did you have in mind Malstrom?" he asked her.

    TAG: LFS, Nemisis, Vassago, Mortimer_Nerdly, Oochy
  9. Suzuki_Akira Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 13, 2003
    star 7
  10. LadyAngelic Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 31, 2004
    star 4
    Briina

    "Yes....I am sure that Lurid has thought of everything.

    *Darth Malus said sounding a little sardonic.*

    ?But one thing he cannot ensure is who will lead the Sith in his absence, what are your thoughts on this Briina?"

    *Briina raised an eyebrow and reached up pulling her hood back letting them see her face.*

    The one time I speak up..

    ?Who ever is the strongest.?

    *Briina stated never getting into names...the comment could get more sarcasm from the sith..She could already tell he had little patients and a short temper one that could be dangerous.*

    ?The Dark lord may not be able to guarantee who he appoints as a leader..but who ever he dose will be strong.?

    *Briina finished still refusing to give names.*

    tag: DD/Tim/Ceifer/Kast/Blaise
  11. Evil Incarnate Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 18, 2003
    star 6
    OOC: I can come back into this RPG for now. :D

    IC: Darth Arioch - The time the orders were given by the Dark Lord

    The orders had been given, I was to go to Korriban. //Perfect,// i thought to myself, //I've studied about this world for years, now my studies have paid off.// I dissappeared from the room amongst the commotion that followed. //If i do this correctly, i'll arrive at Korriban before the others, and then i can set up my trap.// I headed back for my room to grab a few things before swiftly heading through the halls to the hanger. //The Cloaking device on my ship will hide me from the others.// I signaled the ship, and opened hatch. When i entered the hanger bay, my ship was ready to go. I jumped up into the cockpit with haste, storing my items in the secret compartment behind the back of my seat. The hanger doors were already open. I pressed a few butten, and the cloaking device activated while i flew out of the hanger....

    ~Space~

    I layed in the coordinates for Korriban, and hit the butten for hyperspace....

    TAG: Anyone

    Evil.
  12. Suzuki_Akira Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 13, 2003
    star 7
    IC: Chang Li-Jhong

    Chang grunted as no one responded, already out of atmosphere, and punched the hyperspace lever. Apparently there would be no teamwork, but that worked to his advantage. After all, he's the one who's been to Korriban before...
  13. LadyFireStorm Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 12, 2003
    star 3
    Malstrom
    Darth Lurid's, private chambers, Drognar

    The Dark Lord listened closely as Malstrom offered her suggestion. She was amused when Darth Dullahan snickered beneath his mask. "I like the sound of that. I can think of no reason why anyone else in this room would not." he commented. She nodded.

    Darth Lurid spoke then, and Malstrom turned her full attention to him. "Yes...," the Dark Lord said as he nodded "I agree as well." he said, "As I said before the Tyra house is seeking to remove a rival, one that we suspect currently dominates the region both politicaly and with superior forces, they could be of some use," the Dark Lord said as he looked again to Malstrom, "What did you have in mind Malstrom?" he asked her.

    Malstrom stood quietly for a moment, as she gathered her thoughts. She then moved to the side of the room.

    "There are several options. We could either...plant a explosive device, time delayed...have it take out something close. Something to get his attention. Leave enough evidence to make it look like it was left by his enemies." Malstrom paused, as she took a seat.

    "Or", she continued, "We can 'covertly' alert his enemy that House Tyra is looking to inhance their army. That would more than likely bring a response. House Tyra would HAVE to respond."

    Malstrom crossed her hands in front of her. "Of course, those are just two immediate thoughts...." she replied as she looked around the group.

    TAG: D-D, Nemisis, Vassago, Mortimer_Nerdly, Oochy
  14. Ceifer Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 13, 2001
    star 4
    IC, Agony

    Sitting with his powerful arms crossed, Agony listens to Lord Maluses briefing. The woman, Briina, was the first to respond to Maluses question regarding Lord Lurids dying health and inevitable death...

    ?Who ever is the strongest.?
    ?The Dark lord may not be able to guarantee who he appoints as a leader..but who ever he dose will be strong.?


    Uncrossing his arms, Agony looks to Briina and Malus as he speaks...

    "There are many strong Sith in this order. Many are so strong that their own power deludes their own mind. I've had to personally deal with these kind of Initiates many times."

    Looks at his mecha hands and clenches his fists..."Since I gave away my arms, many thought of me as one of the most powerful and strongest. I am strong, much stronger than those whos minds are easily manipulated by their own power."

    Puts his arms down by his sides and looks at Lord Malus..."I may be strong, but I am still just an Initiate like everyone else in this order. Everyone else besides Lord Lurid, and you, Lord Malus. There's nobody that can even rival with your strength."

    Tag, Dispicable, Angelic
  15. QuiGonTim Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 29, 2002
    star 4
    Couascant Team


    -----Dellectus Skrap
    ( no one has asked Skrap anything directly so he chose to remain silent.
    As the others talked he began scraping the inside roof of his beak with the nail of his index finger.....He soon dislodged a peice of shell from some poor critter he killed in the swamps.....He examined it closly , and wondered how long it had been stuck there, before putting it back in his mouth and swallowing.)
    * glug *

    -------------------------------------------
    Tag: anyone on the ship
  16. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Sep 12, 2002
    star 6
    New player alert! Posted with approval from Darth-Dispicable.

    Name: Asori Vox
    Alias: n/a
    Age: 25
    Species: Human
    Faction: Sith ? sort of
    Gender: Female
    Hair: Black; shoulder length
    Eyes: Pale blue
    Appearance: 5?4?, pale skin, slender build; wears a nondescript black combat suit
    Weapons: Dual red lightsabers (adjustable length, with sharp metal studs at the end that on first glance appear to be simply decorative), backup vibroblade, holdout blaster, wrist vac
    Personal ship: The Relentless, a smallish custom-built ship designed for speed and stealth. Crew of 1, room for 3 passengers/prisoners. Has an advanced sensor/tracking suite, 2 turbolasers and some cargo space.
    NPC: None. She works alone.

    Where shall I start?
  17. LadyFireStorm Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 12, 2003
    star 3
    OOC: Not wishing to see this get any lower...

    Malstrom
    Darth Lurid's quarters, Drognar

    Malstrom looked around the room, after she finished speaking. "Of course, if anyone ELSE has a better suggestion, by all means speak it." she spoke quietly, as her dark eyes scanned the room, before comming back to rest towards Dath Lurid.

    TAG: ANYONE
  18. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Sep 12, 2002
    star 6
    Ookay ... scratch that question.

    IC: Asori Vox

    Drongar

    Asori Vox strolled through the corridors of the Sith headquarters on Drongar. Her manner suggested that she was bored, but her eyes were alert and scanning the place for any threat. Or, indeed, anyone else. She had just returned, too late to catch Darth Lurid's speech, but hoped to find someone she knew - or didn't know, she wasn't really picky - and get whoever it was to fill her in.

    As an alternative, she could seek out the Dark Lord himself, make her excuses for being late, and ask him directly. Hmm ... that could work, too.

    TAG: Anyone
  19. QuiGonTim Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 29, 2002
    star 4
    OOC: I may not have access to a computer from monday 11/21/04 to 12/2/04. Thats almost two weaks and I appologize for any delay in the game.

    If my charactor seems noticably absent or innactive
    I could make up a story to explain what happened when I return,

    or if he is needed, run him like an NPC.

    I promise to return.
  20. Suzuki_Akira Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 13, 2003
    star 7
    IC: Chang Li-Jhong

    Chang's ship neared Korriban with ever passing second, and he used those seconds to meditate deeply. Korriban was a hellish place, and he'd need focus to find the artifacts and bring them back.

    Tag: None

    OOC: DD, where are you? I thought you said something about setting this up.
  21. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 15, 2004
    star 6
    OOC: Short post. Sorry.

    IC: Nemisis

    Nemisis listened intently to the others speaking. He liked Malstroms idea, and couldn't think of anything else to do. He waited for the Dark Lord to respond and tell them what to do next.


    TAG: DD, Malstrom, Vassado

    darth_nemisis
  22. Ceifer Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 13, 2001
    star 4
    OOC, Hopefully this RP will get more lively once the action starts to kick in.
  23. LadyAngelic Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 31, 2004
    star 4
    OOC: I'm waiting on DD cuz I donno what else to do.
  24. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Sep 12, 2002
    star 6
  25. LadyFireStorm Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 12, 2003
    star 3
    OOC: It seems our GM has wandered off for a bit.(Holidays perhaps?) DarthXan318..If you wish, I can notice your chracter, and at least speak, while we wait to see when DD returns.

    ***
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.