main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Evolution of the Night (Post DN) L/M H/L J/TK J/J Ben "Splintered" 7/21 ITS FINISHED!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ZaraValinor, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Braco =D= Sequel?? I demand a sequel need more need more :D

2. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    Great and wonderful!

You tied up the plot points, while still leaving us a desire to see more of what happens.

It was great to see Ben and Arielle getting some time together, and Anakin trying to get his memories back..

can't wait for the sequel, PM me when its up will ya..

Thanks and a great post!!

3. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Great Job![face_love]

Thanks for the PMs[face_love]

Wow the end allerady I'm sad but can't wait for the sequel! Put me on the PM list for Darkest Before the Dawn please! You ended this story perfectly ending it all but starting a bunch of new things all at once=D= So do you have any Idea when it starts!

Did Tahiri have any place in this story or is she going to be any where in the next?

4. Jessoass

Jessoass Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2005
    Great finish!!!=D=

Great Story!!!=D=

If you do plan to write a sequel please add me to the PM list.

Jess

5. Yoda-i_am

Yoda-i_am Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 10, 2006
    Great finish to an excelent story. If there is gonna be a secule(sp?) I would like to be on the pm list for that as well. I hope to be replying to that as well.

6. ZaraValinor

ZaraValinor Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2002

Thank you. I'll put you on the list.

The sequel will be starting in a couple of days.

Thanks Ki.

Ben really did need a rest after everything that had happened to him.

I'll definitely PM you.

As a little spoiler, yes Tahiri will be in the next story. I'll probably get the first chapter to DBTD Sunday or Monday. Thanks for reading.

I do plan to start a sequel and I'll put you on the list.

I appreciate your kind words.

I almost missed you. There is a sequel and I'll PM you when it stars.

7. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    G__Anakin posted:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Great Job!

Thanks for the PMs

Wow the end allerady I'm sad but can't wait for the sequel! Put me on the PM list for Darkest Before the Dawn please! You ended this story perfectly ending it all but starting a bunch of new things all at once So do you have any Idea when it starts!

Did Tahiri have any place in this story or is she going to be any where in the next?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As a little spoiler, yes Tahiri will be in the next story. I'll probably get the first chapter to DBTD Sunday or Monday. Thanks for reading.

Yayy she is my favorite character and I'm even more excited now![face_love]

2-3 day wait is good time of wait![face_love]

8. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002

I might get impatient and just start posting it sooner, but definitely by Sunday or Monday.

9. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Oh, Zara. =D= Exciting way to end things. Plenty of questions still remain up in the air! Please include me on the list when you start the sequel. The conclusion reminds me very much of a Star Wars ending. You tie up some character relationships and loosen the knots on others. Interesting developments with Leia, Han's funeral and Jacen's watch, and then Ben leaving! I'll be on edge waiting for the next installment.

Excellent work all around. This has been a joy to read. :)

Brava!@};-

10. aurrasingrules101

aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2003
    :_| Beautiful ending, oh, i loved it, loved this whole story. Superb job! =D=

The last part with jaina talking to tesse...i think that was my favorite part. and leia...i feel so sorry for her, but your characterization was so true to profic. it was simply beautiful. i don't know any better word.

i'll sorely miss this story, but i'm lookng forward to seeing what comes next. please remember that PM. i'll be waiting!!

congrats on finishing this, and for doing such a marvelous job!!=D= =D=

11. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002

I really wanted to keep Ben with Luke and Mara, but also knew that Ben needed some time for himself. Not as a Jedi, not as an assassin, but just Ben Skywalker taking responsibility for Ben Skywalker.

With Jacen, it really came to me that though he would use the emotion, he would mourn his father.

I'll put you on the list, thank you very much.

The part with Jaina and Tesse was pretty much what the whole story arch meant to me. It seemed to be something that floudered alot in the profic. These people just don't know who they are and the Force, to me anyway, is a journey towards that discovery.

With Leia, I usually cannot write her for the worlds. But her part in this story and the one to come has been easy for me. Thanks for reading and I'll PM you.

12. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    Marvelous ending! =D= I can't wait for more. I'd liked to be on the PM list for Darkest Before The Dawn please. I'm glad I got into the story when I did, for part two's right around the corner . . . I hope Darkest is just as good as this fic, if not better.

13. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Great ending. So when's the sequel.

14. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    So when's the sequel?

15. Maul Brady

Maul Brady Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 1999
    Wow. Just wow. This story managed to get me really excited for updates every day, even though I knew you wouldn't update as soon as my eager heart wanted. Your writing progressed so incredibly with each chapter.

Can't wait for the sequel, please add me to your PM list? Thank you! :D :D :D :D

16. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    fabulous ending! It was tied up and yet left us hanging for more...which we will get! [face_dancing]

Most favorite part was a happy Ben and Anra'lee on the beach in love and free. I can't wait to see them growing more together. I look forward to Ben's maturity now that he has broken free of Jacen.

Second favorite was to see Jaina taking in little Tesse, there's promise there of an apprentice I hope.

Once again, you have a really natural writing style and a great imagination which creates a completely believable story!!!!!!

17. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002

Definitely will add you to the list. It is always easier to come in on the end, that way you don't have to wait very long.

In the next couple of days.

Read CCP's reply

Yeah, I wish I could write as fast as my head could think of it. That way the story would be done way faster.

Thank you, It was very nice for Ben and Ahn'ra Lee to have a break from the rigors of there life. Thanks, I really do try to write a believable story that makes sense.

18. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    Here's the linke to Darkest Before the Dawn

http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/24449064/p1/?0

19. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    :eek:

I just caught up! I still can't believe that Jacen killed Han. :_| I loved how you wrapped this up, though. Ben, Anakin, Leia, Luke and Mara and Jaina and Tesse. Jaina's words to Tesse are such a great way to end this...makes me wonder if Jaina wasn't speaking to herself a little bit there though also.

I'm off to go start the next part now! :D

20. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002

Killing Han was difficult for me. I have such respect for the guy. He may not be the most powerful guy there but he holds his own.

For me the story was about discovering who you are, going from child to adult. It's the larger arch and is very fun for me. Jaina's words pretty much sum up life. You'll go through hell but in the end you'll be strong.

21. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    An up in the hopes of attracting new readers.

22. motoish

motoish Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2005
    Loved it!! Is there a sequel?

23. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    Thank you, there is a sequel.

Darkest Before the Dawn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.