main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Ewan McGregor Meet Obi-Wan Kenobi"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, Oct 17, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    well, this was a long and hectic weekend! My little bro is in fourth grade and playing on the fifth grade basketball team. They'd played one game before going to tournament and the first match was against the proverbed winners. The score was 47-10, but in their second game with someone else it was a tight game of 22-19.

=)
    Go, Stephen!!!

I'm not really an enthusiastic sports spectator, but I was screaming my lungs out for him! He got several rebounds, too. He'll be even better next year.

So, I have absolutely no post written. I did a post on another story and it took me all weekend because of RL stuff. I doubt there will be a post tonight because of youth group (I'm finally not too crippled to go! Yay for me!) so that ties up most of my evening.

Plus, the awesome MJ and I have to collaborate!!!!

GL Goons beware! Heather beware! Jedi Hippies beware!

2. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Good for him! Especially if he's only in the fourth grade!

Glad you're on your feet again, more or less.

My great achievement of the day was cleaning the oven...boring, messy, but did I feel virtuous, and now I am entitled to lie around and read a new mystery novel by my fave author, without feeling guilty that I should be doing something more worthwhile.

3. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Not so, I lie!

JMMJ and I are working some stuff out, and it got me in the mood to post a little.

@@@@@@

Mace Windu, for once, was caught in a nervous pace around the small figure of Yoda. Sitting calmly, her face sweetly serene and untouched, Depa Billaba observed the Council member with her mud brown eyes. Yoda chew his gimmer stick almost zealously, forgetting composure as he felt the great weight rest upon all of them.

?Mace, sit,? Depa spoke smoothly, as if reassuring a child. ?Nothing is certain.?

?But their last known trajectory was near the Earth system,? Mace argued, ignoring her soft order. ?The ?Blue Sear? reported their mayday call, and it was just outside that system!?

?You ordered them to stand down??

?Of course I did!?

?Sit, you will. Shout you will not.?

Mace grumbled and obeyed, grateful that their chosen meeting had not been in the dwarfed Master?s apartment. ?They would have picked Earth, no doubt.?

?Master Jinn was informed when he took Padawan Kenobi on,? Depa reasoned. ?He would be cautious.?

?Snarpi Vedall informed us that the ?movies? have circulated again.?

?Disobeyed our orders, he did,? Yoda fumed, chewing even more rapidly. Depa frowned, as if worried he would chew the entire cane. The large ears drew back slightly. ?Search for them we must. Cautious we will be.?

?Who would we send?? Mace asked. ?Judging by the latest document, all Council members are recognizable. And it would have to be human.?

Depa tilted her head slightly, rubbing her pointed chin, trying not to smirk. ?Mace, it?s been so long since I?ve seen you with hair.?

The Jedi Master?s eyes widened. ?I have a bad feeling about this.?

?Now you sound like Kenobi.?

Windu shifted indignantly. ?The Force is telling me this.?

?Hmm.? Depa exchanged a bemused look with Yoda, seeing the green troll nod slightly. ?Snarpi Vedall would be delighted for some company.?

**I'd get more indepth, but I'm not in one of those moods and the mo, and MJ and I have too much to discuss! This will set some stuff up for other things coming!

4. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    LOL!! I'm now beginning to feel sorry for Samuel Jackson!! heehee, Mace with hair. Oi! Thank you bunches for giving us a post, Amidolee! Will there be anymore tonight? Please? :)

5. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    LOL!!! Like Samuel's hair in 'Unbreakable'!!! *snicker*

MORE!!!

6. Angel_of_Naboo

Angel_of_Naboo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2000
    I loved that little post! The Jedi Masters were very well potrayed!

7. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    Grrr... I thought there was a new post. :(

8. Jedi_Padawan_Myia

Jedi_Padawan_Myia Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2001
    Impressive, most impressive!
    Just found Force.net a few days ago and stumbled onto the story...read it all the way through so far...

Can't figure out why everyone was staring at me in the computer lab as I laughed maniacally and held onto the desk to keep from falling out of my chair!!!

I love it!!!!

PS--do we get to tease The Master while we're at it? I hope so!

9. Dark_Soldier

Dark_Soldier Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    LOL!

Those were really funny posts!!!!
    Post soon!

10. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    Snarpi Vedall

What an *interesting* name. Sooooo, who is this on Earth, Amidolee? /raises eyebrows
    Someone famous, accidently famous, disguised as a farmer living near Skywalker Ranch, in charge of Area 51?????
    Don't mind me, I'm just mildly obsessed with this story.

Hey welsome aboard Myia!!! You'll love this wacky place! :)

11. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Julie, I don't know if the name has been used or not. It popped into my head and I couldn't shake it!

Ugh, I swear the forces of God and humanity is after me today! JUST got on! I DO have a post ready, so you're lucky because my other stories haven't received any.

Welcome aboard Myia!

They keep changing the colors, but I like it! =D

@@@@@

Following at a diligent pace behind the contingent of Jedi and writers, Heather studied their backs intensely. Strolling at a leisurely pace, Amy and Annie were busy trying to out-talk each other while Qui-Gon kept his long strides shortened to their benefit. Obi-Wan trailed at a further distance, perhaps trying to avoid Amy now that he had released her mouth under Annie?s begging demand.

Heather glared at the Jedi?s back. He hadn?t released her, and although she was nowhere near as vocal as Amy, she would have liked to have control over herself again. Her fingers itched with the urge to take a pair of scissors to Obi-Wan?s braid and ponytail.

If she could have spoken, she would have reminded him that Jedi do not seek revenge. But she supposed that he would merely say he was teaching her a lesson not to double-cross him. Who would pass up such a chance, though? Sure, Amy was merely seeking a little revenge for that successful prank and Heather was suppose to be in his side. Heather hadn?t meant to hurt Amy, just let her loosen up and take her mind off Alex. Besides, hadn?t Amy always joked about wild fantasies about Obi-Wan?

Heather frowned, feeling guilt begin to seep into her. It had been nagging at her once the amusement had faded. She hadn?t apologized yet, mainly because she was still wondering if Amy was ready to hear one or not, and it was interesting to see what revenge she might plot. Amy was just pathetic when it came to malicious attempts against others. Sure, if one hurt her or made her angry enough, she?d get her mouth streaking, but she was generally a stable, cheerful person stumbling on the brink of insanity. Which was quite a lovely place to be, no less.

Amy usually didn?t show her hurt to others, usually brushing whatever had happened with a wave of her hand and a joke or change in topic. She?d certainly done that after flipping, and there wasn?t a murderous look in her eyes. That was reassuring. She?d really have to make it up to Amy, and she knew just who to ask and just what to do.

But first she?d have to settle things with Obi-Wan.

Catching up to the lagging Jedi, she said in a low tone. ?If we can call a truce here, then all pranks will stop.?

Obi-Wan raised his eyebrows. ?I sense much fear in you.?

?Now you?re getting all Jedi on me!? Heather accused.

?I wonder why that is?? Obi-Wan wondered, as if amazed.

Heather didn?t appreciate his sarcasm, but then she realized he?d lifted his hold. Progress! ?I promise not to plot anything against you. It was just that I had to be a friend and assist her.?

Obi-wan shot her a bemused look. ?I see. Now you?re afraid I?ll right the wrongs and teach you a lesson??

?Well, yeah.?

The Padawan smirked, and Heather wondered whether it was a thrilling effect or just plain revolting. Either way it was irritating. ?We owe an apology to her, as she owes one to you. I do, too.?

?Really??

?Oh, behave. Listen, I?ve got this idea . . .?

Obi-Wan listened carefully. He?d been plagued by guilt up until Amy and Heather had haltered him like some mindless being, threatening to drag him behind the car. He?d known it was a joke and had gone along, remember Qui-Gon?s preaching on politeness, but it was a horrible way for a Jedi to be involved on a mission. He knew Amy and Heather couldn?t have known of the deputy, and so their rather inventive story had been for his benefit, but he still didn?t like it. A rebellious part of him was fed up with the entire situation and screamed ?I wanna go home?, and this made him more uncomfortable than their antics. He?d taken it as a grudge against Amy, forgetting to apologize and try to further amends. H

12. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

::giggle:: Yeah, SLJ's hair in 'Unbreakable' is pure hilarity ;)

That was a great post, Obi-Wan is such a smart ass :)

aa :)

13. Dark_Soldier

Dark_Soldier Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    hehe!
    Nice post!

14. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    My aren't we special! We get a great post here!
    Heehee, I can't wait to see what Heather has cooked up. Hopefully it will something terribly tortureous to George Lucas, just as a nice bonus. ;) I'm really really looking forward to more, Amidolee!

15. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Just upping this so I can find it when I post in a little bit!

16. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    @@@@@

?I?m SO glad I made you drive,? Amy called up to Heather from the backseat where she was sitting behind her friend, Annie squished between her and Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon easily had the longest legs and was sitting up front with Heather.

The movies didn?t lie when the spoke of California traffic, and Amy half expected to see the cast of Full House walk by as well. The bits of scenic valleys and neighborhoods they were able to glimpse was so unlike Iowa or Kentucky that it really felt like she was vacationing with the family again. Except there weren?t brothers tearing the precise arrangement of suitcases apart, no blaring Lynrd Skynrd, and she was with two friends and two Jedi.

?Where were we eating, again?? Qui-Gon asked in his cultured voice, sitting eloquently in his seat, knees bent up to the dashboard.

?Pizza Hut. I haven?t fed that to your termite yet,? Amy replied, her earlier misgivings forgotten.

Obi-Wan frowned. ?Are implying that I am an organic material consuming insect??

?Yes.?

Annie snickered, winking at Amy. ?Just like on the JC and in JA! Amazing! Does he have, um, frequent visits to the infirmary??

Qui-Gon snorted, earning a rather burning glare from his apprentice. Annie grinned and snickered, Amy just nodding and smiling. ?I am surprised you were able to keep my Padawan in excellent form.?

?Master, must you take every opportunity to humiliate me??

?Of course, Obi-Wan. I only have a few more years to torment you, don?t I??

Amy and Annie exchanged looks. A moment of silence settled over the small vehicle as Obi-Wan paled and Qui-Gon looked contemplative. It was the slam of the brakes and Heather?s honking that brought them back to the present and not the movie?s rather sobering ending.

As the small sign that said Pizza Hut came into view, Amy suddenly felt a spring of inspiration. Heather only ate cheese pizza, and she only drank Mountain Dew. Perhaps she should experiment with bribery and recipes?

After circling the hilly block for a tight parking space, the five poured out of the tiny car and entered the enticing restaurant. They seated themselves at two tables pulled together, and the girls collaborated for their orders. As the waitress left, Amy said, ?I have to go.?

?Go?? Qui-Gon asked curiously.

?Yeah . . . go.? The Jedi Master?s face remained painfully blank. ?Whiz??

The embarrassment on his cheeks made Obi-Wan hide his snicker behind the menu. He recalled Amy?s earlier instruction on using the refresher, and he wondered how Qui-Gon would have taken it. Probably would have bowed and said a polite thank you, he thought.

Amy was more than pleased that they were seated in the back, behind the salad bar. She stopped their waitress, whose name was Kara. ?I?d like you to do me a favor,? she said, holding out the ten dollar bill.

Kara frowned, tucking her pencil behind her ear. ?Yes??

?I want you to change the personal pan order of cheese to this: salsa instead of pizza sauce, jalapenos hidden under the extra cheese, and change the Mountain Dew to some really strong lemonade. Extremely sour.?

Kara raised her eyebrows. ?Is that all??

Amy thought for a moment, feeling a little guilty. There were times that she really hated that stupid cricket. ?How about I just keep the old order and pay for this extra one??

?Okay . . .? Still looking rather confused, she disappeared with the new order.

When Amy returned to the table, she pulled out her laptop and readied it on the wireless Internet for Obi-Wan. ?What was the address you got??

?I think I can handle this,? Obi-Wan said, pulling the small computer towards him.

?What are you plotting?? Heather asked.

?I think that we should let it be a little threatening,? Amy said. ?I mean, just so he doesn?t right us off as crazy fans.?

Qui-Gon cleared his throat, looking slightly uneasy. ?There is a sure way he would know it was real Jedi.?

Four pairs of eyes fastened on him.

?Snarpi Vedall is the current Jedi observing this planet,? Qui-Gon said. ?Or

17. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Heehee....yeah, I should think so! That scene with Qui and Obi was great :) And durnit...you made me want pizzzzza!

aa :)

18. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    I loved the part where Amy had to restrain herself from saying "Aw"! LOL!!!
    Interesting payback. No where near as bad as what Heather did to Amy, but quiet effective nonetheless. Wish I'd thought of it. ;)

19. Darth_Kitty

Darth_Kitty Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2000
    I am so weak when it comes to sour stuff. I can't handle anything hot or spicy either. That shows exactly what I would have done. I might have stayed away from the other food, too.

20. Master_Tahl

Master_Tahl Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2000
    LOl, Heather finally got somewhat of what she deserved.
    I know what you mean AA now I'm hungry and its almost 8:00 (here)!

21. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    I've been craving Pizza Hut pizza for a long time :_(

Heather, you're the pickiest eater sometimes! There's more Mt. Dew in your veins than blood, I swear! ;-)

22. Princess Sari

Princess Sari Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 8, 2000
    ROFLMAO That's quite a ...um... special order. ::busts out laughing::

23. Jeedai

Jeedai Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2001
    I'm doing research tonight, so another post will probably be delayed. =( But this is research I *like*! Sophomore English Career Research Project . . . and I'll give you three guesses of what I'm doing!

Tho, I think you'll only need one! =D

24. Angel_of_Naboo

Angel_of_Naboo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2000
    *falls down her chair, laughing*
    OMIGOSH!!! That was sooo hilarious!!!!

25. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    LOL!!! That was Great!!! Poor Heather, but she DID deserve it!

Can we have a post? We havn't had one in awhile. :(

Please???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.