main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Ewan McGregor Meet Obi-Wan Kenobi"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, Oct 17, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    I've been busy, but I'll try to get a post up this afternoon.

2. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    @@@@@@

This was a critical moment in the production of Episode II, yet George Lucas found himself becoming increasingly distracted as he viewed the screening of potential Anakins. They were at a break, and Natalie Portman and Hayden Christiansen, on of the hopefuls, were striking up a conversation aside from the dialogue they had been given. Normally, he would be watching the actress and actor to see what chemistry could be worked with, but he couldn?t shake the ?bad feeling? that had been plaguing him.

?Mr. Lucas,? a feminine voice said quietly from behind him. ?I need to speak with you for a moment.?

Lucas turned, doing his best not to frown at the lean form of Snarpi Vedal, or under her alias, Sarah Vincent. She had become a shadow, known to most as his personal assistant. She was a lot more than what Lucas would have liked, but he knew he had been given a generous consideration on her part. Nodding, he excused himself and followed her out of the living room and into his private office.

When the door was shut, Sarah pressed her long fingers together and gave him an all too familiar look. ?I believe your prophecies have caught up with you.?

The brief image of the fugitive video that McGregor had laughed about passed through Lucas? mind, and he paled considerably. ?Oh??

The Jedi woman nodded, sitting on the edge of his desk and pointing to his opened personal e-mail account. ?You might want to read before I give you some more distressing news.?

Feeling his mouth go dry, Lucas sat down at his desk and stared at the glowing screen of his laptop. An Amidolee had sent him a message, and he wondered how a fan could have reached his private account.

It read:

Greetings George Lucas,

My Master and I were quite distressed when we came across your
    portrayal of ourselves. Although seeing into the future is a skill
    some Jedi learn to Master, the future you have shown Qui-Gon and
    I is quiet disastrous and demands explanation. More to the point,
    I demand and explanation.

Perhaps we should meet? I?m looking forward to it. And please tell
    Snarpi Vedal hello for us. Qui-Gon has not seen her for nearly 3
    decades.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

It was several minutes of Lucas rereading the message in a frantic silence. When he had read it the seventh time, he turned to the quiet shadow by his side. ?What?s the distressing news?? he managed to get out.

Sarah almost smiled thinly, as everything about her was thin. Even her graying bun was thin. ?George, do you remember Mace Windu??

He shook his head.

?He was an initiate when you left, but is a Council member now. A influential one at that.? Snarpi smoothed her navy skirt and looked directly at Lucas. ?He will be arriving in two days. Qui-Gon Jinn and his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi were on a mission near this system when they called out a mayday. Their last known vector was to this system.?

George reached for his mug that contained stale water. He sloshed it down and wiped his mouth. ?What is my position??

At this, she frowned deeply. ?I spoke with Yoda. It was a circular conversation at best. Anyway, we are to locate our little runaways and try to save as much secrecy as possible. From this world, at least.?

George nodded but sat there stiffly, his mind racing.

Sarah straightened from the desk and raised her eyebrows on her prominent brow. ?Hadn?t you better answer the message??

3. TheDorkboy

TheDorkboy Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2000
    Wait...he used Mace in Episode I. How does he not remember him?

4. Jeedai

Jeedai Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2001
    Prophecies. He doesn't know Mace personally, and Snarpi's just subtley pointing out that this one was correct. Maybe I should have explained that better :*)

5. Princess Sari

Princess Sari Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 8, 2000
    GL is in for it now.......

6. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    *Psycho music starts* Watch out Georgie!!! Qui and Obi are out to get you!

7. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    So this Snarpi is *letting* him do this? lol! Aw, our gang's plans to scare Lucas silly won't work as well as they'd like now. So, what Lucas' reply going to be? :)

8. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Run, George, Run!! Two badass Jedi are after your butt, and they know ALL YOUR SECRETS!

heh heh, I love it :)

aa :)

9. Angel_of_Naboo

Angel_of_Naboo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2000
    *grins evily* hehehe... *Your* turn, George...

10. Liara

Liara Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 15, 2000
    anyway I have been reading this for a long while but I was to scared to post. Great story

11. Dark_Soldier

Dark_Soldier Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Careful guys... You shoudn't scare GL that much... We need him for Episode II and III, remember?

Great post!

12. TheDorkboy

TheDorkboy Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2000
  13. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    Grr... I thought there was a post. :(

Up.

14. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Grrrrrr!

I was horrendously busy last night! Also, I had written a chapter in one of my other stories Sunday night only to discover that I had royally screwed it up, so tonight I'm rewritting it.

So, to but it shortly, there won't be a post tonight either =(

15. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    I started reading your story for the first time over the weekend, and I've got to tell you that I think it is hilarious! It's so well-written, and you've made our favorite Jedi so down-to-Earth, no pun intended. You've gotta post more soon!

16. Senator Lorena

Senator Lorena Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2000
    I understand how RL can be. Looking forward to when you can post again.

17. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Well Lucas is in big time now... when is Ewan McGregor going to meet Obi-Wan?

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  18. AppearDreamer

AppearDreamer Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2001
    ::lurk lurk::

i've read this for a while now, and i just thought i'd add my 1 1/2 cents. great story, i just kept smiling through everything.

post more please

dreamer

19. Dark_Soldier

Dark_Soldier Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
  20. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    POST NOW! POST NOW!

21. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    *joins chant* POST NOW! POST NOW!!!

22. jedipati

jedipati Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 12, 2000
    I've been a bit of a lurker, so I thought I'd tell you how much I am enjoying this

23. Sith_Lady_Aurila

Sith_Lady_Aurila Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2000
    GRIN
    George L is in troooouuuuuubbllllllllle!
    More soon please, Amidolee!

24. Obi-wan's Padawan

Obi-wan's Padawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2000
    I have been lurking, but I just wanted to tell you this is a great story. I am looking forward to more.

25. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    UGH! ANOTHER night down the drain. =( Got home around 9, and I'm hitting the hay. Still have to do those darned knee exercises before I settled down to some JA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.