main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Ewan McGregor Meet Obi-Wan Kenobi"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, Oct 17, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    PLEASE post soon!

2. Dark_Soldier

Dark_Soldier Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
  3. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    Hey, we're waiting nicely-post please!

4. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Finally! Here's a post!

@@@@@@@@

Amy gave a low moan as she leaned back in her chair and patted her stomach, which had been filled past capacity with pizza, Pepsi, and the complementary grease. Heather and Annie were in similar states of relaxation and the general stomachache, and Qui-Gon was off in the restroom futilely trying to rid his mouth and fingers of the grease.

Obi-Wan was still working on his lunch, and Amy had stopped counting pieces after seven.

Heather hadn?t eaten very much, giving each piece a cursory inspection before taking an extra-cautious bite. She complained that she couldn?t taste anything properly anyway, and so had been the first finished. Annie had looked a bit despondent at the secretive looks exchanged between her new friends and Obi-Wan. She tried her best to weedle it out of Amy, but she had been dismissive.

?That?s revolting,? Heather groaned, nodding towards Obi-Wan, who was busy licking his fingers.

?What?? Obi-Wan asked curiously. When all three girls rolled their eyes, he shrugged and took a bit out of his pizza. ?This planet has some great cuisine.?

?Do you eat worms at the Temple or something?? Heather asked.

?No, it?s baby meat, remember?? Annie put in with a grin.

Obi-Wan gave her a startled look. ?How?d you know that??

?It?s a joke among you Jedi, isn?t it?? Annie said. ?Some people believe that Jedi eat babies.?

?It isn?t a joke,? Obi-Wan said seriously. ?The truth is never a joke.?

?You?re kidding,? Annie insisted, suddenly looking very uncertain. She glanced at Amy for support, but found the younger girl frowning at the Padawan. She looked back to Obi-Wan, searching his marvelous eyes for some sly glint. There was only true Jedi sincerity.

?I never kid,? Obi-Wan said, taking another bite of his pizza. ?This tastes distinctly like a three month old Sullustan.?

All the girls grimaced, growing quite pale as he took another bite. Annie looked ready to lose her lunch, and Amy was giving him a hard stare, clearly deciding whether he was leading them on or not. Heather almost looked bored with the fact. As Annie clutched her stomach, Obi-Wan stifled a chuckle and offered a friendly smile.

?Yes, Annie, it is a joke,? he said dryly.

?You smeghead!? Annie glowered, glaring at him, the color returning to her cheeks.

?He?s a little Sith,? Amy added with a nod.

?Ooooh!? Annie suddenly exclaimed, eyes practically bulging from their sockets as Obi-Wan merely flicked his braid out of reach and took another bite of his pizza. ?Mmm, baby meat.?

Annie snapped her fingers. ?I?ll have that thing in my hands before we let him go back to the GFFA.?

?Who says we?re letting him go?? Heather asked innocently.

?I say we keep the braid as a souvenir,? Amy added.

?He?s even more annoying than we make him out to be,? Annie mused thoughtfully, giving Obi-Wan a respective look. ?And even hotter.?

?Why do I feel like a display to be analyzed?? Obi-Wan muttered.

?Because you ARE,? Heather snickered.

?Have you guys ripped his clothes off yet?? Annie asked cheerfully. ?Like they did in the 60?s to all those rock stars??

?You?re NOT getting to my braid.?

?It is destiny, Obi-Wan, you cannot escape it.?

?I can change it in the present.?

?If you cut it,? Amy suggested. ?Then we won?t be pulling it off your pretty head.?

?My head is not pretty and my braid is very sacred. All of you know this.?

?We?re just playing, Obi, don?t get excited.?

Obi-Wan opened his mouth to argue, but there was a strange sound from Amy?s laptop, which was roaming freely on another table, away from the hazards of the grease and soft drinks. Obi-Wan hopped over to the small computer and slowly read off the message across the screen. ?You?ve got mail. Some Lucasswkywalker siggly-thing ranch dot com sent it.?

Annie giggled at the Jedi?s interpretation of the symbols. Why hadn?t he noted them before? Or had he not understood their meanings?

?Isn?t that a different address than what you sent?? Amy frowned,

5. Jedi Master Mara Jade

Jedi Master Mara Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 1999
    You know, Artoo *is* the coolest character. =p

Thanks for the honor of letting me talk to Obi about baby meat. =D I never knew he had a sense of humor! And I think that little scare could be counted as revenge... *grins*

For anyone's reference, the "squiggly thing" is @. Though I'm probably the only one here slow enough not to realize that... *shakes head* Oh well, I try. =)

I think there's some cool stuff coming up... it's going to be FUN... I really like seeing myself around here... =D Thanks, Ami!

6. Senni_Arava

Senni_Arava Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    I agree, Artoo *is* the best character. I think that would have been my first reaction, too. :D

7. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    LOL! Funniest post yet- baby meat...LOL yet again.

8. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Just curious: does Artoo actually exist or is it completely done by computer animation?

Lovely story :)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  9. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Patience, patience. MJ and I are tossing some stuff back and forth about what is to come. I'll try to have some sort of post up today.

I CAN WALK!!!!! Sorta, but I can! W/O crutches, for short distances!

:-D

10. Angel_of_Naboo

Angel_of_Naboo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2000
    Cheers for Ami!!! She can walk! Yeepee!!!
    I loved the post! Poor Obi, always being analysed and everything... :)

11. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    Aaarrrggghhh! Too short! But, I'm lovin' it! Post more soon.

pas

12. Senni_Arava

Senni_Arava Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    artoo exists, same as threepio

13. Princess Sari

Princess Sari Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 8, 2000
    Of *course* Artoo is the best character! ::grin:: 'Can't wait for more!

Yeah for Ami!

14. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    I'm getting near the end of one of my other stories, and so I'm really concentrating on that one. when it is finished I'll have more time for this one.

15. Dark_Soldier

Dark_Soldier Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Funny post!!
    Lucky them, they're going to see Artoo!!!
    Top!

16. Angel_of_Naboo

Aug 18, 2000
    Lucky them indeed... Top!

17. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    +1...please finish this.

18. Kangeler

Kangeler Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2000
    After several long months of avoiding fan fiction, I *somehow* stumbled onto this thread yesterday. The title... intrigued me, shall we say... ^_^
    I spent all afternoon catching up, and now that I'm in the same position as everyone else, and have to WAIT (!!!) I am subjected to your mercy (which is, if it can be believed by your previous posts, practically non-existent). J/K. ;-)
    Hope you post really soon! Patience is not one of my virtues.

(BTW, I liked your "Jedi-Man" reference a few pages back. Did you read that TPM spoof too? That was hilarious. But that was a long, long time ago...
    --Paraphrasing--)
    Qui-Gon: Just use the breather on your belt, Boy Padawan.
    Obi: Holy plot convenience, Jedi-Man!
    Qui: What did you just call me?
    Obi: Jedi-Man. You know, like Batman, with all the gadgets and... forget it.
    Qui: You know, Obi-Wan, I worry about you sometimes.
    Obi (under his breath): Yeah, whatever, you old fogey.
    Qui: What?
    Obi: I said, "let's get going."
    ^_^

19. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    I'll be back to this soon, don't worry.

Hi Kangeler (sp?)!!
    Yes, I did read that TPM version ;-) Amy read it and that all popped into her head.

20. Kangeler

Kangeler Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2000
  21. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    I've finished NLL, so I'll have more time for this story now! I'll be gone this weekend, so you might just get one post tomorrow.

22. Angel_of_Naboo

Aug 18, 2000
  23. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
  24. Jeedai

Jeedai Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2001
    Guess what? I've got a connection thanx to my beautiful laptop! I have a small post ready, but I am working on another :)

Chapter Thirteen

The Jawas weren?t just a band of tiny thieves on Tatooine. They were a carefully selected and rather secluded group of Lucas? closest confidents. Not a single Jawa knew the entire truth behind . . . well, everything. No one but he, Sarah Vincent, and the entire Jedi Council knew the entire story. He knew it was futile to think that the peace would last, but it struck George as a vicious twist of irony that the ones to discover the story behind his hiatus on Earth would be the very people it was supposed to remain hidden from.

George Lucas tried his best to hide his anxiety as Stephen Miller, the ?captain? of the Jawas, sat coolly in the comfortable guest chair. Over the director?s shoulder stood Vincent, looking faintly amused by the situation. George knew he would never fully understand her, even if she had masqueraded as a fellow college student all those decades ago.

?You have an assignment, and it isn?t fighting off mere fanatics,? George said slowly. He shoved the sheet of paper that contained the e-mail from an Amy Kasten, which also held the address to the Pizza Hut in San Francisco. ?You have five contacts to pick up.?

Miller raised his blonde eyebrows, brown gaze intrigued. ?The entire team??

?Yes, it is *very* important. Too much depends on it,? George confessed. He paused a moment, frowning slightly and running a hand through his gray beard. ?Try to be subtle. And don?t let anyone catch wind.?

Miller smiled. ?We?re always subtle.?

@@@@@@@

25. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

UH oh! Looks like things are gonna get hairy soon! :) Great post !!!!

aa :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.