main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ewan McGregor's pixelated butt on DVD?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Anakenobi, Nov 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakenobi

Anakenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2004
    I've been watching the docu-drama "Long way round" where Ewan and his best firend go around in motorbikes and the episode before last had them bathing on a lake.

I was wondering if the DVD version also has his butt all pixelated like in the tv version.

It would be a first to actually see a Jedi's hairy butt.

Not that I'm into that sort of thing.... no really!

p.s. I'm still suffering form indigestion from food and alcohol. So please bare with me, ok? ;)

2. Mc-Lan

Mc-Lan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    I belive Ewan has done nudity before. I remember a thread somewhere about him having full frontal nudity on some other movie.

This post made possible by Mc-Lan :cool:

3. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    There's a bit in Trainspotting, but not a lot. Dunno if he's done others though.

I'd imaging the pixellation would depend on exectly what there is to cover up, if you get my drift. There are some things no-one wants to look at, y'know? DVD or not :p

{||||| ?||} -----------------------------

4. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Ewan McGregor has done lots of nudity:

Trainspotting
    Velvet Goldmine
    Pillow Book
    Nightwatch (US remake)
    Young Adam (cut from the US release)
    ..... probably others as well.

5. Anakenobi

Jun 24, 2004
    ^^^ What the!?!

He likes to show off...no wonder Yoda said that even the older Jedi were just as cocky as the young ones.

6. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    Ba-dum ching...

Ey thenk yoo!

[face_laugh] {||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7. Anakenobi

Jun 24, 2004
    ^^^ I like your signature.

Lucas wrath!

8. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    I've been watching the docu-drama "Long way round" where Ewan and his best firend go around in motorbikes and the episode before last had them bathing on a lake.

I've taped all those episodes and that particular one was my favorite!!!!! [face_laugh] =P~

Sure, I'd LOVE to see Obi's bare butt!! [face_love]

9. SHAUN-FOREVER

SHAUN-FOREVER Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 26, 2004
    "p.s. I'm still suffering form indigestion from food and alcohol. So please bare with me, ok"

LOL I love the way people always post that they are drunk when posting something weird. If I were drunk, the last thing I would want to do, is go online.

10. Anakenobi

Jun 24, 2004
    ^^^ I posted this just after finishing all those Thanksgiving left-overs..besides, I woke up that day.

So you see, it's no excuse for writing stupid threads like this one. You don't have to be loaded!

11. Obi-Ted_Kenobi

Obi-Ted_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2003
    For the most revealing look at Ewan, check out Velvet Goldmine. If you are into that sort of thing.

Adam Bertocci loves you!

12. BombardTarkin

BombardTarkin Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 1, 2002
    ^^^ Exactly. Ewan is a big fan of showing off his junk.

Ewan and Colin Farrell should get together for a kiddie Christmas movie. Those two deserve eachother!

... maybe "Jingle All the Way II: Christmas gets torn a new one"

13. Opal

Opal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    Just fast forward the first 45 minutes or so of Pillow Book and it's lots and lots of nakey Ewan from then on (foreign films section at Blockbuster- if you're looking). Perhaps they waxed his butt, 'cause it didn't appear to be hairy at all. :p

14. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    What is it about Ewan and flashing his stuff? He once said: "I cant wait for Obi-Wan to drop his pants and pull out his 'real' lightsaber ;)"

15. Tyranus_the_Hutt

Tyranus_the_Hutt Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2004
    Opal - Thanks for sharing. I've seen "The Pillow Book" more than once, actually, but.....that is just WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION! I'm glad you paid attention to the underlying themes of the film. Greenaway would be proud.

Actually, the real reason that Ewan McGregor enjoys dropping trou is because he has a big, uh.....talent.

Maybe the title of this thread should be changed to "The Ewan McGregor Nudity Discussion".

16. Opal

Opal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    What can I say, I pay attention to detail. :p

(I actually really like the movie, but I can certainly see where it wouldn't be most people's tastes.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.