side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chewbacca of Kashyyyk

Chewbacca of Kashyyyk Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 17, 1999
    As CoK reads all these pre filming interviews, many comments made by Ewan MCGregor make CoK wonder if he even wants to be in Star Warts anymore. CoK remembers the video played at celebration in Denver with Ewan begging to be in thenext episode.....now his comments bite with sarcasm. HMMMMMM

CoK hopes he gets it together and appreciates that this is the last ever SW film and some people are really looking forward to it.

2. classixboy

classixboy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Don't take it so personally. He seems to be talking about all the blue screen work. It's hard. Besides, he's a pro. Even if he's getting bored with the role, he'll still do a good job.

3. Jedi_Master201

Jedi_Master201 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    I agree. He did a good job in AotC, despite all the blue screen work. Even if he doesn't enjoy making the movie, he'll do his job well.

4. Chewbacca of Kashyyyk

Chewbacca of Kashyyyk Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 17, 1999
    Cok thinks we all agree that he will do a good job.....but is that enough, and all the whining.

Get with it......you are being paid millions....so buck up and stop the complaining. If not call CoK...CoK would love the part.

5. yodaluke-wan

yodaluke-wan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    ewan basically is complaining about the blue screen work that he has to do. it is very hard to do, and in his defense it is a valueable excuse for him.

as a star wars fan i guess everyone wishes that all the actors just love every second of being in star wars and someitmes that is not true, but lets remember ewan has also said recently that he does like being in the films but the it is hard work. ewan is known to be very honest and blunt at times and sometimes he gets a bad rep for it but there are plenty of of good quotes that ewan has said about star wars, one of which is one that any of us can ever say"

"I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi, how great is that"

6. Mech-E_Jedi

Mech-E_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
  7. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Due to the fact that the Ewan McGregor is starting to annoy me thread has the most replies on this subject, all threads regarding this topic are to be redirected there. :)

:cool: Mace Windy,
    this signature blows!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.