main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ewok costume for baby

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by smallpaul, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smallpaul

smallpaul Jedi Master star 3

Aug 15, 2001
    I am starting to think about halloween. I have twin daughters that will be around 11 months old in Oct.. I really want to make two ewok costumes for them. Does anyone have any ideas or pictures? I'm thinking I can try and find teddybear costumes and then make hoods to go on top of them.

2. Material_Boi

Material_Boi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2002
    Ok, this has a HEAVY "AWWWWWWW" factor... :)

3. FERDALUMP

FERDALUMP Jedi Youngling star 3

May 12, 2002
    There was a thread going several days ago (maybe on page 3 or 4 now) That was titled something like Looking for a Star Wars Baby Costume. Several people had discussed Ewok costumes and how to make them there.
    Good Luck and might I add...AWWWHHHHHHHH too!

Ferd :)

4. Mst_Anakin

Mst_Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    Darn! I just packed away my Ewok outfit pattern, but it is made and might I add looks really good. I wish you luck and yes that is major 'AHHHHHHHHH' lol

5. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Awwwwww, major high cutness factor for a baby Ewok. Can you post a pic when it's done please?

Jauhzmynn

6. Java_Jedi

Java_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    AWWWWWWWWWWW... tooooo dute...

Hope this might help.
    While I was out crusing the second hand store's for costume bits I found an awsome pattern that just might work for ya. Butterick #5799...They are actually for ape suits, but if you change the colors and add a vest or something they will work just fine. I grabed them to do Chewie and Ewoks myself... when I fine some time...lol. The company may still have them in stock... Simplicityy probably has one too. Good luck... Hope you post pics when you'r done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.