main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Ewok, Ewok, Jawa - humor, AU vignette

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by amidalachick, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Title: Ewok, Ewok, Jawa
    Author: amidalachick
    Timeframe: RotS or just after
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, other Jedi
    Genre: AU/humor
    Summary: Anakin sees what being on the Council is all about...
    Notes: This extremely silly little viggie was inspired by the way the Council sits in a circle, a Simpsons episode where Ralph Wiggum doesn't quite get the hang of "Duck Duck Goose", and my weird mind putting those things together. :p Also, just pretend the events of RotS never happened. Nothing angsty or dramatic or serious here...just a bit of silly fluff. Hope you enjoy! :)

[b][u]Ewok, Ewok, Jawa[/u][/b]

"And that concludes today's session," Jedi Master Mace Windu said.

Anakin Skywalker couldn't hold back a small sigh of relief at the words. This was his very first Council meeting, and it had been a lot longer and more tedious then he expected. He had another reason to be glad it was over. At the end of this session, he was supposed to receive his official promotion to Jedi Master.

As he looked around the room, however, he frowned. Nobody was moving from their seats.

"Master?" Anakin asked in a low voice, leaning over to speak to Obi-Wan Kenobi. "Why are we all still sitting here?"

"Because the meeting's not entirely over," Obi-Wan whispered back.

"But Master Windu-" Anakin began.

"Patience, Anakin," Obi-Wan said, with the amused smile Anakin knew so well.

Anakin was about to respond when Mace called his name.

"Anakin Skywalker!" Mace said. "Are you familiar with the game Ewok Ewok Jawa?"

"Yes," Anakin said. "My friends and I played it all the time. It's popular with the younglings, isn't it?"

"For younglings only, it is not!" Yoda spoke up suddenly, tapping his gimer stick on the floor for emphasis. "Fun game, it is!"

"We decided a long time ago that at the end of every Council meeting, we need to destress," Mace said, gesturing around the circle. "To do that, we play Ewok Ewok Jawa."

"Oh," was all Anakin could say.

"We also decided that as the new member of the Council, you get to start us off today," Mace said.

"Okay," Anakin said hesitantly.

He stood up and slowly began walking around the outside of the circle, placing his hand briefly on each Master's head and chanting, "Ewok, ewok, ewok, ewok..."

"Pick Ki-Adi, you should," Yoda urged as Anakin neared his chair.

"Pick Yoda, Skywalker," Ki-Adi said.

Anakin proclaimed both Yoda and Ki-Adi Ewoks. He began going around the circle again and finally reached a decision.

"Jawa!" he said, ruffling Obi-Wan's hair.

"Blast!" Obi-Wan said, leaping up from his chair. Anakin grinned and ran away. Obi-Wan was right on his heels, but Anakin made it around the circle and vaulted into Obi-Wan's seat before Obi-Wan could catch him.

"Sorry, Master," Anakin said, grinning.

"Brat," Obi-Wan said affectionately, smiling back. Then he turned to Plo Koon and, tapping his head, said, "Ewok."

Anakin's muscles tensed as Obi-Wan approached.

"Ewok," Obi-Wan said, ruffling Anakin's own hair.

"Whew," Anakin said.

"Ewok, ewok, ewok...Jawa!" Obi-Wan said, tagging Saesee Tiin.

Saesee jumped to his feet and ran after Obi-Wan, but Obi-Wan made it to the chair in time. Saesee began walking around the circle and proclaimed Kit Fisto a Jawa. Kit, in turn, got Mace.

"Ewok, ewok, ewok, ewok, ewok," Mace said, slowly making his way around the circle. "Ewok...Jawa!"

"Get away so easy, you will not!" Yoda said, throwing down his gimer stick and hurrying as fast as he could after Mace. He grabbed Mace's ankle just before Mace reached his seat.

"Told you, I did," Yoda said smugly.

"I'll beat you one of these days," Mace said as he began going around the circle again.

The game continued on and on. Mace picked Shaak Ti, who tagged Kit, who chose Stas

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh][face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That was very cute.

I loved that no one was able to beat Yoda [face_mischief]

Great job with this

=D= =D= =D= =D=

3. Onoto

Onoto Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 7, 2004
    Very funny! Great punchline!

4. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Heee!!! [face_laugh] Soooo cute!

What a way to top off an incredibly stressful Monday. Thanks for the laugh, amidalachick. I love stories where the Masters are a bit... out of their element. And this one was especially great!!

Loved it!

5. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Awwww -- very cute and perfectly funny! :) It'll have me giggling non-stop until tomorrow. :p

6. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Hehehehe!

That was great silly fun, AC. Poor Anakin and his initiation...

:D

Much =D=, my friend!

7. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    :eek: [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I bout spit out my water reading that. :p

That was a wonderful dose of pure silliness. I loved it! :D

8. Alley_Skywalker

Alley_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 27, 2005

Kim, you are awesome!!!

Though I adore all of it I MUST single this out:

"Jawa!" he said, ruffling Obi-Wan's hair.

"Blast!" Obi-Wan said, leaping up from his chair. Anakin grinned and ran away. Obi-Wan was right on his heels, but Anakin made it around the circle and vaulted into Obi-Wan's seat before Obi-Wan could catch him.

"Sorry, Master," Anakin said, grinning.

"Brat," Obi-Wan said affectionately, smiling back

And then that cute/sweet Obi/Ani moment at the end...[face_love]

Loved it, Kim!=D= [:D] =D=

9. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    [face_laugh][face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Goofy and very fun!

10. Ewok-Kenobi

Ewok-Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2006
    lol, great job

11. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    "I'd love to," Anakin said. As he and Obi-Wan strolled towards the door, he added, "There's just one thing..."

"What's that?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Don't even think of ordering Jawa Juice!" Anakin said.

[face_laugh] Loved it. =D=

12. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    Oh, this is great! I adore this. Love the image of the council playing their version of "Duck, Duck, Goose". [face_laugh] It's so out of place that it just fits. Love that Yoda is as good as he is. That makes it all the more funny.

13. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    [face_laugh][face_laugh]

Loved it. It was cute.

14. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Loved it!! :D

15. Bale

Bale Jedi Master star 4

May 9, 2005
    That was hilarious. It seemed perfect that Mace picked Yoda. And I loved that Yoda, ever the wise Master, was not caught. Great job. =D=

16. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Oh, that was too funny! I have been forced to play that game many a time... and is hard when you're the only adult playing LOL! [face_laugh]

The mental images in my head as I read this were... interesting ;) Thanks for the laughs!

AF

17. 1Yodimus_Prime

1Yodimus_Prime Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2004
    Ha! See, now if that had actually been official practice, the whole mess with Vader might have never happened. WOMDERFUL!

[EDIT]I nearly edited this post to correct my spelling mistake. But now that I think about it...'womderful' is actually a really cool word. So I'm leavin' it in.[/EDIT]

18. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    ROTFLMAO Loved it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.