main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ewoks, Droids, and Ewok Adventure

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by soriano329, Sep 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soriano329

soriano329 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2005
    When did the Driods cartoon, the Ewoks cartoon, and Ewok Adventure take place in the star wars saga. I heard Droids was in between RoTS and ANH, but what about the Ewoks cartoon and Ewok Adventure?

2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Droids takes place between RotS and ANH yes, and Ewoks Animated Adventures takes place some time between ANH and ESB I believe, Caravan of Courage takes place during ESB and Battle for Endor between ESB and RotJ.

I think that should be about right.

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    The Ewoks cartoons might predate ANH, but they are roughly somewhere around there ((as Wicket, being young, gives us some kind of a basis to jduge things.

The Droids cartoon is set 15 BBY.

The Ewok Adventures takes place between ESB and ROTJ (though I could see Caravan of Courage coinciding with ESB, as suggested above, as ESB spans several months of time).

4. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Well, Wicket is young in The Ewok Adventures as well. Also - I seem to recall the Empire showing up in the last episode.

5. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    On the back of the Battle for Endor Video it says 'After taking on the infamous Darth Vader the Ewoks have returned...'

6. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    So? That simply means we can see the Ewoks again - not that it takes place after RotJ.

7. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    It could also refer to that original art in Darth Vader: The Ultimate Guide, in which Vader pwns a bunch of Ewoks...

[face_mischief] :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.