main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Exactly where are The Chicago Force boundaries?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Garrock, May 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garrock

Garrock Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2001
    By this I mean, I live about 60 miles south of Chicago. So do I still fall under the Chicago Force boundaries or should I post at the USA Midwest board?

Anyway, any Star War's fans near me general location? If necessary i can give more locational data...

2. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    I think it's basically if you want to drive out this far for events and stuff, but then again I'm not in charge.

3. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    Chicago Force is a fanclub for all of the Chicagoland area. If you're willing to travel to see us, your in. We've had vistors, or 'adoptees' come for events from as far away MN, South Bend, St. Louis and Indy.

Of course, if you bought a shirt, lanyard and drawing tickets, you are automatically in. Also you must also give up you SW collection too. ;)

4. Garrock

Garrock Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2001
    Man, you want my SW Collection. Well, you want my lightsabers, blaster, comics, and action figures...
    OH man...

5. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Garrok, I live about as far away as you (except for when I'm in school). I have yet to attend a meeting (which is my next goal) for the reason that it's about a two hour drive. I have fun just posting on the boards for the time being, though. There isn't that great of a fan basis where I live, unfortunately, so Chicago is as close as I can get!

6. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    Our boundaries are endless. We have members from the state of Plainfield(it's about an hour flight) and me in Streamwood about 30 miles out.

7. Soulraven

Soulraven Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2002
    I live in Ottawa (80 miles southwest) and get to as many events as I can. They'll let anybody show up to these things! Little do they know I am still gathering evidence........<insert maniacal laughter>

8. ThomSolo

ThomSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2002
    Chicago Force knows no boundaries! Our influence shall spread like a dark stain, enveloping first the Midwest, then the nation, and finally the world!

Muahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil]

9. Rex_Karrde

Rex_Karrde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2001
    Right now, we have members all over the univers. It doesn't matter where you come from, you are always welcome in Chicago Force (as long as you give me your collection)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.