main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Excerpts From the Diary of Shmi Skywalker--Don't Look Back

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by princess-sari, May 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    WOW!!!! That was wonderful!!! I wish I could've read it as you posted, but it was still great. I'll post comments on each entry when you upload this to FF.N. :)

Shmi is a great character, but there doesn't seem to be much written on her. At least now there is one more fic on her. :)

Got any more diaries? I could go for an OT one... Captain/Admiral Piett, perhaps? The only good Imp? Just a thought...

~*~Bria

2. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    :mad: What the heck?!?!? :mad: Where's my post!!!! I posted here darn it!!!! :mad: My message history proves it too! See:

TheForce.net] Jedi Council Forums » Bria's Messages

RE: Excerpts From the Diary of Shmi Skywalker--Don't Look Back Fan Fiction 6/4 8:52pm

GRRRR!!!! Bad, bad, boards!!!! [face_devil]

Anyway... great story, princess-sari. I loved it! So beautiful! I love Shmi, and there isn't a lot written about her. I'm glad to have found this. I wish I could've read it as you posted it, but since I was gone I'll review each entry when you upload this on FF.N. :) :) :) :) :)

Are you going to do anymore SW diaries? I really hope so! I've really enjoyed them all so far. You know, OT diaries might be fun. Especially for the non main characters. I think Piett would be interesting. The only good Imp. :D :D :D :D :D

EDIT: I should've known that would happen!
    :mad: I refreshed dozens of times last night, and a couple of times this morning, and my post doesn't show up until I post again! :mad:

GRRRRRRRRr.... [face_devil]

~*~Bria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.