main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Exclusive Boba Fett @ IQM 2...Who'ld like to see that?

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Jul 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Shouldn't we get our oppurtunity to get the Silver Boba Fett figure at the Imperial QuarterMaster 2 Convention?

It is a summertime convention exclusive. The lucky people in Mexico and San Diego got to get one.What about us NC folks? Heck the people in San Diego even had the oppurtunity to get theirs autographed. The IQM 2 is a summertime convention is it not?Who's with me? Who else is hoping to get this figure?

Has anyone seen the IQM 2 commercial yet?

2. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I haven't seen it yet - but I don't think I've been watching the right channels at the right times. I'm hoping the few days before teh show when they will be running them more I will try to catch it then.

3. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    I absolutely think we should get the Exclusive Boba Fett. Who do we need to talk to, to get this? I tried watching the commercials this past week. They weren't on the cartoon network at the times given on the website. :(

4. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    I asked Felix a few weeks back about the Silver Boba Fett and he said that they are trying to get them but no official word yet as to if they got them or not.

5. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Bad News-Here's the e-mail I got from IQM concerning the Boba Fett exclusive...

oh brother i tried and tried and tried and tried to get them but they only wanted HUGE cons, but we now know what we need to do to get these hasbro "perks" and if we do well at IQM2 we should be starting to see some, its about time because NC doesnt ever have anything cool like that its all in CA or NY

So I guess we're SOL.

6. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    I was afraid of that. They are just going to have to build their name up to get stuff like this in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.