main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA ExFilms I need a location!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValueROCKR, Apr 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValueROCKR

ValueROCKR Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2002
    we just lost the location we planned to shoot at and its crucial to the script... you know of any parking structures that we can shoot at during the night? or empty during the day? we planned on using parkway plaza but the security gaurds ran us off and said theres no filming in or around the mall.... we need a dark empty parking structure for the short... its the only location in the script so you can see why its crucial.... the whole films based on it..... if we cant get it, it would be like shooting evil dead with out the cabin! but not as cool as army of darkness.....

2. ExFilms

ExFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    I don't know of any film friendly parking garage locations personally. The best way to do it is to go to as many as you can find during the day and ask in a professional manner. Make sure you mention that you will be using it at a time when it will not obstruct the normal operation of their business and tell them they will get a special thanks credit in the film (normally they dont even ask what the film is). If you ask at ten places I'm sure you'll find one that will say yes. That's the way I do it anyways, its tough without a budget.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

3. ValueROCKR

ValueROCKR Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2002
    no problem... we havent done much looking yet.... hopefully we will be able to get one or itll just have to wait till were famous...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.