1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Exiles - (a massive crossover)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dubya_Scott, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    OOC:Saber's ultimate attack is basically a squad/building destroyer but it takes a lot out of her to do it and so won't be relied on as much. Plus, she'd have to reveal Exaclibur in order to do it and thus will be reluctant in that regard too. So she was below cap.

Angelo has his ultimate weapon, but aside from attack strength, nothing is special about it. I was also going to give him a supply of Elfin Elixir. I'll find a way to cap his abilities though.

~*!~-~DOCTOR BEAR~-~!*~
  2. Winged_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    These sheets have been approved

Name: Seifer Almasy
    Alias (if any): None
    Franchise from which you originate: Final Fantasy VIII
    Weapon(s) of choice: Hyperion gunblade
    Description of Appearance: [image=http://dancing-blade.org/seifer/media/parade/13.jpg]
    Short Bio/History:
    Seifer grew up in an orphanage on the continent of Centra, and around the five or six was enrolled at the mercenary training school of Balamb Garden, as were many of his fellow orphans. He proved to be a supremely talented though often arrogant warrior, seeing himself as a natural leader despite being feared or disliked by most of the other students. He harboured romantic dreams of becoming the Knight of a Sorceress, and served the Sorceress of the future, Ultimecia, who manipulated him towards her own evil ends. When she was eventually destroyed, Seifer was free to join his friends Fujin and Raijin and perhaps redeem himself and fulfil his potential at last.

Name: Romeo Guildenstern
    Alias (if any): None
    Franchise from which you originate: Vagrant Story
    Weapon(s) of choice: Holy Win Rood blade
    Description of Appearance: [image=http://www.kristasalter.com/gamesguru/vs/romeo.jpg]
    Short Bio/History:
    The captain of Valendia's Crimson Blades, Guildenstern answers only to the Cardinal. A very intelligent and cunning man, he appears to be as pious and holy as his subordinates, though he in fact freely uses the power of the Dark. He is capable of teleporting, using magic and clairvoyance. He currently seeks the Grand Grimoire, hidden somewhere in the City of the Dead, Lea Monde, by a group of dangerous cultists known as Mullenkamp. Once he has access to this, he will have the ultimate power he desires.
  3. SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    (ooc: I was thinking Link would have completed roughly the Forest, Fire, and Water Temples, along with Inside the Great Deku Tree, Dodongo's Cavern, and Jabu Jabu's Belly. Ergo he would be equipped with Master Sword, Hylian Shield, choice of all three Tunics, Iron Boots (not that I'd get much use out of 'em), Megaton hammer, Fairy Bow w/ Fire Arrows, Longshot, and all the items he gets as a kid)
  4. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

star 5
    If anyone wished to join after we've started, feel free. Send me a PM and we'll get you into the story. Since we jump through different realities, it shouldn't be too difficult to introduce your character. ;)

Alrighty then. If you're ready...

PROLOGUE - - -

IC: as...an unknown power

You are going about your everyday lives, doing your everyday activities, in your own reality. Quite unexpectedly, a dark pinkish portal quickly opens up above you. Within a split-second, you find yourself in different surroundings.

These new ?surroundings? are...bland. You find yourself standing on a hardwood floor that expands for what seems to be an eternity. And above you, nothing but blackness. Though there is no sun or any source of light, the floor is still illuminated somehow. There is some sort of ambient light coming from somewhere. You don?t have any trouble seeing. And within this empty blackness, other travelers appear the same time as you.

For some reason, you know that there is someone waiting to arrive. Someone who knows what has happened. Someone who can hopefully explain your sudden ?teleportation?.

........The Timebroker will be with you shortly........

TAG: ALL PLAYERS...

(ooc: in other words, you're in an "abyss" with hardwood floors :p . You may want to use this time to get acquainted with your new surroundings, as well as the people around you. All your questions will be answered when the Timebroker arrives...)/>/>
  5. Winged_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Seifer Almasy- Mysterious Abyss

This wasn't good. Seifer scratched his head. He looked around. He grimaced. What the heck was this place? It was black, and dark, but not black, and dark. There was light coming from somewhere...wooden floors. What was this? A dream? Last thing he remembered, he was fishing with Fu and Rajin, all of a sudden he wakes up here? Wherever here was. Had he knocked himself out or something? With a fishing rod? No chance.

Maybe it was some kind of new summon. Or even an old one, he hadn't tried them all. Diablos was a little like this, except it was a little smokier, and the creepy old devil usually appeared by now to do his gravity thing. Doomtrain, maybe? You needed some weird items to junction him, maybe one of them had been floating around in the water or something and it had woken up the train force. Seifer sighed, and stalked around. New figures in the distance. He'd have to get this sorted pretty quickly. No problems.

Tag: anyone

Romeo Guildenstern- Mysterious Abyss

Where...am I?

He moves across the floor, and immediately grasps at the hilt of his sword. It is still there.

Devilry. Another one of Lea Monde's illusions, no doubt. But so strong? To pierce my own will, and blind my own eyes? Perhaps...there is much I still do not know about the powers of the city...of Sydney and his cursed flock...and perhaps I have underestimated that particular shepherd. How fitting that this place is only darkness, and yet I can see. This is Lea Monde's trick, I am certain of it.

He notices the other figures around him, and does not move towards them.

What has Sydney conjured for me to play with now, I wonder?

His grip tightens on the hilt of his sword.

No creature will take me here, not until I have found out the truth of this hallucination.

Tag: anyone/>
  6. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: as James Bond

What in the...?! One minute he was standing in Q Branch, learning about the new gadgetry he could use, and the next minute... Was this some kind of virtual reality trick by Q? It had to be. "Alright. Enough's enough. Come on out, Q," Bond said in his deep, Scottish accent. He noticed there were other people around him. He looked at each of them in turn.

If this was virtual reality, it sure seemed real...

TAG: anyone...

IC: as the Steel Clan Robot

It's sensors were picking up strong readings of sorcery in the area. Something was amiss.

The last known visual in it's memory banks was of the inside of David Xanatos' laboratory. He was being worked on, upgraded. The scientists of Cyberbiotics were fitting his inards with THE BEST artificial intellegence money could buy. And then the robot found himself here.

Though only a robot, it could sense that something was wrong. It's `targeting system` behind it's red eyes looked from person to person, marking them all as NEUTRAL. At this point, it couldn't distinguish FRIENDLY from HOSTILE.

It extended it's metal wings and re-routed all power to it's arm cannon. It was going to be ready...just in case...

TAG: anyone.../>
  7. agap_afima Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Gideon Wyeth

Gideon looked around the location. A variety of people and even a couple droids were standing there in bewilderment. This had happened to Gideon before, only it hadn't been instantaneous, and he had gone to a frozen wasteland. Here, there was no apparent exit or, for that matter, no apparent anything. Gideon felt his hands grow hot as burning energy bundled around them. Whatever happened here, Gideon wanted to have a head-start.

TAG: Anybody
  8. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Saber, Fate Universe

Sweat trickled down her brow as she stared at the Servant in front of her. Caster, the Servant of spells, had already severed her ties to Shirou via some mysterious blade she carried with her. Yet Rin had been there to initiate a new contract, a contract that had resulted in Saber feeling better than ever. It felt, strange, not being under Shirou's control. The increase in mana couldn't replace something else missing...but what could it be?

She didn't have time to think about this, however, as Caster made her move. Up to the sky Caster went, her cape billowing open. She was about to barrage the ground with her spells again. Saber began to sprint forward, not looking back as the spells began hitting the ground with loud explosions. That's when he stepped in front of her. Assassin.

Saber slid to a stop as the other Servant drew his sword. With a wicked smile crossing his face, he charged. Saber didn't even see the pink orb that had formed directly behind her as she backed into it. As the pink energy enveloped her, she saw a bright flash of white before darkness.

Saber opened her eyes slowly, or had they always been open and she just now looked down? She did not know. All she knew was that she now stood firmly upon a hard wood floor that seemed to stretch to infinity. Had she lost? Was this the darkness of the Holy Grail? Was this the shadow that tainted the Grail?

No. she thought.Caster is behind this. She has to be.

Looking around, Saber noticed others in this realm. Strange beings who had no resemblance to anything she had ever known. As she looked around at these strange beings, her mind began to question what had happened to her. Was this the true Land of the Holy Spirits? Was this the true resting place of all those heroic beings from past and future?

"Alright. Enough's enough. Come on out, Q," she heard a man dressed in formal attire call out in a thick Scottish Accent.

Stepping towards the man, she spoke, "I do not believe that this 'Q' will be able to hear you unless they have also been brought to this realm." Her speach was perfect English, heavy with a mixed accent of the British Isles. She gave a bow before continuing. "You may call me Saber, for now." Knowing that someone had also been questioning their surroundings had emboldened Saber...or was it just aspects of Shirou that had rubbed off on her?

TAG: Bond, anyone

Angelo, Dragon Quest World

It was yet another ambush. This time a King Cure Slime followed by several slimes and one metal slime. Not much of a threat to the party, he'd be able to fight this time instead of healing the rest. In a way, he wanted to be the Hero, to be the one who always got to fight. Not so much Yangus, as he still wanted his good looks and charm. And he just flat out wanted to be with Jessica.

Readying his Shamshir of Light, Angelo leapt up a the King Cure Slime, hoping to execute a falcon strike when a pink flash enveloped him. Landing hard on the vast wooden floor, Angelo quickly stood and looked around. Black, everything except for the blasted wooden floor was black. Just where in the world was he? Slimes didn't have this kind of magic, and it wasn't the World of Darkness. Then where was he.

As he sheathed his sword he continued to look around. Others, apparently like him, were also looking around, equally perplexed. They were all so strange, too. Not a one reminded him of anything he'd ever seen. Even the mechanical looking monster didn't look like any beast he'd ever encountered.

"By the Goddess..." he began. Just where am I?

TAG: Anyone

~*!~-~DOCTOR BEAR~-~!*~/>
  9. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

star 5

Bond spun around when he heard a British female voice...the one thing he couldn't resist. It was a pretty, young, blonde girl dressed in medieval-looking clothing.

"I do not believe that this 'Q' will be able to hear you unless they have also been brought to this realm." She said. "You may call me Saber, for now."

Bond looked from side to side at the other people in this...odd place. "Saber," he repeated. "Sort of an odd name for a young woman such as yourself." He paused. "My name is Bond, James Bond."

TAG: Saber, anyone else...
  10. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    IC: Saber

"Saber," he repeated. "Sort of an odd name for a young woman such as yourself." He paused. "My name is Bond, James Bond."

Saber nodded at the man's mention of her name. "It is not my real name, Mr. Bond, but the title of my Servant class." this man's being able to see her, yet not knowing anything of the Servants, answered one question in her mind. He was not from her world. Yet he was human, that much she was sure of. There were still answers to be found in this realm.

"Before you question my previous statement, however, let me address that. I do not know of what this realm is, nor do I have any connection as to why we have been brought here. I am as without knowledge as you are." she stated calmly as she lookd him straight in the eye.

TAG: Bond, anyone else

~*!~-~DOCTOR BEAR~-~!*~
  11. Ptolemy7 Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Galahad

Galahad was riding across the grassy plain, lance held high, armor gleaming in the sun. He had been riding all morning, but he had made good time. Galahad smiled. He would arrive at the rendevue far ahead of schedule. Not bad for such a new knight. Unfortunately, his trip was interrupted at this point and time by a sudden circle of pink light, flaring to life ahead of him. Galahad's eyes widened underneath his visor, and he tried to turn the horse, but both man and beast were moving far too quickly to change direction now. With a flash of light, they vanished from the world they both knew, and a moment later, the steed of the young knight was skidding to a halt in a strange expanse of wood, with the sky a starless black void. Galahad glanced around in confusion. The question foremost on his mind was not exactly original, but under the circumstances, probably justified. "Where...?" He began, then stopped. It had been a rhetorical question, but he had just realized that he had company. Lots of company. "By Logres!" breathed the knight. His first impulse was to leap from his horse and question the man next to him, but he sensed, how he knew not, that this would not help in the slightest. The man with the answers was coming. This he could tell. He had not considered the idea. It was just abruptly in his mind.

TAG: Anyone
  12. whiteeagle Force Ghost

star 6
    APPROVED

[image=http://www.woofofsteel.com/woof_blog/archives/ironman-disassembled-tpb.jpg]

Character: Iron Man
    Alias: Iron Man
    Franchise from: Marvel
    Species: Human
    Powers/Abilities/Weapons:
    -- Genius-level intellect.
    -- Protective Armor
    -- Superhuman Strength *
    -- Ability to fly *
    -- Repulsor Rays *
    -- Pulse beams *
    -- Missile launchers *
    -- lasers, tasers *
    -- flamethrower *
    -- unibeam in center of armor **
    -- helmet ***

* - armor must be on for use
    ** - can emit various types of light energy
    *** - contains communication & recording devices, & scanning equipment

Weakness(es):
    -- none w/ his armor on
    -- alcohol

Height (in foot/inches): 6'1, (6'6 in armor)
    Weight (in pounds): 225 lbs. (425 lbs. in armor)
    Hair Color/Style: Black
    Eye Color: Blue
    Nationality (if applicable): American

Bio: Anthony Stark, son of industrialist Howard Stark, demonstrated his mechanical aptitude and inventive genius at a early age, enrolling in college electrical engineering program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology at age 15. At age 21, he inherited his father's business, Stark Industries, and in a few years turned it into a multimillion-dollar industry whose chief contracts were for weaponry and munitions for the U.S. government.

Stark was sent to Vietnam to oversee a field test for one of his tranistorized weapons. When he was there Stark tripped on a booby trap and a piece of shrapnel was lodged in his chest. The injured Stark was taken captive by the Communist leader Wong-Chu and was informed that within a week the shrapnel would penetrate his heart and kill them. Wong-Chu offered Stark a deal: if he built the Communist a powerful weapon, want to allow Stark to undergo an operation to save his life. Stark agreed, hoping to gain time and access to tools.

With the incense help Stark designed and built an electrically powered suit of armor and equipped with heavy offensive weaponry. The armor also contained pacemaker like device which enables Stark's heart to keep beating after the shrapnel entered it. Donning the suit, Stark connected it to its power source, an electrical generator. Lying on a table Stark was helpless until the suit was fully charged. His captor, Wong-Chu, sensed something was amiss and came to investigate with armed men. Realizing he was sacrificing his life, Professor Ho Yinsen went out to confront Wong-Chu, to give Stark the extra time he needed to charge the armored suit fully. As the Iron Man Stark avenged Yinsens death and scattered Wong Chu's guerilla troops. Then, still clad in his armor, which was necessary to keep his heart beating, stark made his way to the jungle, trying to escape communist territory.

Back in the United States, Stark redesigned his chest plate, which contained a pacemaker like device, reducing the chest plates size and wait so he could wear it under his normal clothing. Required to wear the armor is just played at all times to keep his heart beating, Stark decided to put to rest of the armor to regular use as well. After redesigning the entire armored suit, Starks made the existence of the suit public. Stark made it known that he would soon manufacture the arts suit, which he called "the human machine," for sale for the public.

Soon afterward, Stark donned one of his battle suits in order to prevent thieves from stealing parts of the other copies of it. This experience made him realize that the suit was too dangerous to me made available to the public.

Stark established the fiction that Iron Man was is paid bodyguard wearing a suit of armor that he had invented. Only his most trusted aides learned Stark and Iron Man were one and the same.

At first Stark used his Iron Man identity only to combat spies and criminals who threaten Stark industries. Later, he expanded the scope of his alter egos activities to battle any force or person who friend the security of America or the world.
  13. Ptolemy7 Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Galahad

Galahad gazed around in wonder at the myriad strange beings surrounding him. He felt a strong temptation to place his gauntleted hand on the hilt of his sword, but resisted the impulse valiantly. Turning his horse with a slight tug on the rein, he caught sight of another man in a suit of armor. While it was undoubtedly a very strange suit, it was definitely armor, and this man must be a knight, like himself. Rallying at the thought of a brother soldier amidst this mess, Galahad brought his horse a few paces forward. Raising a hand, Galahad saluted. "Greetings, Sir Knight," he said in the traditional manner of courtly speech between warriors. "What is thy given name, and what manner of place is this?"

TAG: Iron Man, others.
  14. Morkai Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Nameless

He stood on what appeared to be a endless plain of hardwood flooring, the ground smooth under the dark black of his boots. He knelt in a fluid motion and ran his hand over the wood finish, the grains pressing up against his sword caloused hand. As he stood again he noticed other figures in strange garb standing near him. He spun around slowly his black knee length tunic swishing with the movement, thoughtfully he tapped his scabbarded blade against his shoulder....this place was most definately NOT his district of Chin.

TAG: All
  15. SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Link

"Hey!" Navi's voice roused Link from his unconsciousness. Memories flew back to him. Kakariko village in flames. Shiek warning him of a great evil sealed beneath the village until now. It had burst from the well and passed through Link's defenses. The next thing he knew, he was here...wherever here was. "It's about time you woke up. How come you're always asleep when something important's happening. The day we met, those seven years in the Temple of Time, and now this. I still can't believe you're the Hero of Time, so lazy...."

"Where are we? All I remember was the demon," He knew Shiek had mentioned it's name. What was it? "Bongo Bongo! Bongo Bongo attacked me from the Well? Are we in the Well?"

"I don't think so. If we are, there's a lot of people here." Link sat up and looked around at the rabble around him. "Maybe one of them knows what happened. Get up." Link got to his feet slowly. "Hey! Just remember, I don't think we're in Hyrule anymore." With that, the fairy hid inside his hat.

Not sure who to ask --They all looked so strange, round ears, and odd clothes and all-- Link shouted, "Do any of you know where we are?"

From under his hat, he heard Navi, "Hey! Do you have to be so loud. Oy!"

Tag: Anyone
  16. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

star 5

Agent 007 looked this young beauty in the eyes while she spoke. Realm? Bond thought to himself. Saber said this place was a `realm`. Bond had been to many places and seen many things...but this was ridiculus.

"Well," Bond said simply. "I hope we get this settled soon. I'm meeting a woman at Casino Royale tonight." He reached into his jacket, pulled out a silver cigarette case, and opened it. He drew a cigarette from the case and lit it as he slid the case back into his jacket.

TAG: Saber...

IC: as Steel Clan Robot

He cocked his head when he saw the other robot. This new robot was humanoid and wearing red and yellow armor. But, his sensors were telling him that this red and yellow robot was living. There must have been a human inside the colored armor.

Back in the laboratory, David Xanatos would wear similar armor...except the armor was modeled after a gargoyle, not a human.

Anyway... Interested in this red and yellow armored human, the gargoyle-like Steel Clan Robot watched him closely.

TAG: no one...maybe Iron Man.../>
  17. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Roland Deschain IC:

Roland was at once riding his mule down toward a hermit's hut at the beginning of the desert as well as thinking slightly about the Massacre of the town of Tull. It came to him like the unpleasant whiff of aroma that crinkles your nose and makes it seemingly want to fall off, shrivel, and blacken. Not a pleasant idea or image.

The last Gunslinger was getting off his mule and approaching the hermit working among his crops when suddenly there was a change of scenery and faintly the sound of bells to him. Bells? Why?

The Tower. It had to be the Dark Tower standing ominously somewhere, at the nexus of all time and all reality. Something was happening to it, decaying, making the world move on, and he had to get to it. Everything rested upon it.

That was when the Gunslinger noticed where he was. The brown cowboy like trench coat on him hung about him like a dead snake skin and as well did his water bags, which he took off for the moment, he kept an eye on his surroundings.

Instantly almost, Roland was forced with the sudden revelation that he was no longer alone. In this moment, he stumbled backward and shouted, "Glamour!"

It had to be, only the Dark Tower can produce this kind of glammer...maybe even the Man in Black...

Regaining his composure, Roland of Gilead of the line of Eld kept his eyes peeled. He would not start trouble, for it didn't look like the others were hostile...in fact, they looked confused themselves. Not the Man in Black then. The Tower. It had to be.

He would engage in conversation if approached for now he kept silent. Observation was a strength and we all say thank-ya, big-big.

Tag: Any
  18. agap_afima Jedi Knight

star 2

Gideon looked over and saw some wierd guy in green tights. Stranger yet, though, was the small blue light circling the man. The blue light was talking. What is going on here? He walked over to the person and cleared his throat. "Uh, what's that blue light? I'm just curious."
    TAG: Link, anyone
  19. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Debgate, Lara Croft, on assignment in the Karana Hills, ?Everquest?.

Lara Croft felt the damp hillside grass on her bare knees as she knelt and looked through the trees at the little valley below.
    From what her partner, Debgate had told her, the evenly placed stone furniture were some kind of Ogre Shrine, and the large, Neanderthal-looking things were there to protect it.

Deb was down there, blasted to oblivion by some shaman spell possessed by the largest of the ogres. That had been a decoy move, allowing Croft to line the fragger?s head in the cross-hairs of her sniper rifle.

She focussed the lens on the optical sight, getting a good look at the slab of a forehead, the one broken fang protruding up through thick lips. It was saying something, its booming voice carrying the hundred metres up to her position:

?You have felt Shaman power. A shame that it was in battle.?

This Chief Froon fella was going down.
    Holding her breath, compensating for any ?kick? as the bullet exited the barrel, she started to depress the trigger to introduce the thing to .308 power.

Hang on!

The background behind her target disappeared, the generally green vegetation replaced by nothing?.
    What the blazes? Some kind of Shaman trick? She should have been out of range!

?Lara. Don?t shoot.? Deb?s voice.

Croft took her eye away from the sight, and the first thing to gain her attention was the taller blonde girl standing beside her, reaching forward to push the gun?s barrel down to the floor.
    And it was a floor, Lara noticed with some surprise. Hardwood from the looks of it.

?What the hell is going on here?? Lara asked, reasonably.

Debgate looked down upon her friend and colleague, then around at the space around them. Other lost-looking individuals in a variety of costumes were popping into existence as well, like game characters at a spawn point.
    She had been transported into enough videogame environments on behalf of her boss, Yav?, to be able to recognise the similarity.

?I don?t think we?re in the Karanas any more, Toto.? She eventually announced.

?It?s ?Kansas?, darling.? Lara corrected absently, thinking the young shaman was quoting Wizard of Oz.

?Kansas, Karanas, either way, we have left the building. Did you get the shot?? She referred to the Chief Froon hit. Apparently, some time early in Yav?s playing of EQ, that npc had beaten him so soundly that it left scars, and she and Lara had been sent back in to redress the balance.

Croft shook her head and slipped the AWP rifle into the backpack slung over her shoulder. ?Nope. This happened.?

?Yav? is going to be pissed.?

?With you and me missing in action, Froon?s health will be the last thing on his mind. Maybe this is another assignment.?

The guy nearest the pair was a young dark-haired male in a two-tone grey space-suit with a bright blue light emanating from it.

Debgate waved to attract his attention, and smiled a greeting.

Tag: Gideon Wyeth
  20. agap_afima Jedi Knight

star 2

Gideon turned his attention from the man in green to see two attractive women. Gideon grinned and started towards them. He seized the hand of one of the women and kissed it. "Hello, I'm Gideon Wyeth. You two are...?"

TAG: Debgate, Lara Croft
  21. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Debgate, Lara, no idea where the frag we are.

"Debgate." The shaman blushed, smiling down at the man as his lips brushed the back of her hand.

"Oh please." The Tomb Raider muttered, looking away.

Deb nodded to her companion. "That's Lara. Say 'hello', Lara."

Croft turned back and there was visible change in her face and demeanour as she made the effort to be sociable.

She put her slim fingers into the other's hand. "Gideon Wyeth? Delighted to make your aquaintance. Lara Croft." She smiled with her mouth and her eyes, able to exude charm when she wanted.

Tag: Gideon
  22. DarthIntegral Force Ghost

star 7
    IC: Optimus Prime

Another nefarious plot by Megatron. Another plot to steal the earth's resources. Another plot for world domination. Another time for the Autobots to save the world, and foil this plot. Prime raised his hand above his head and signaled forward to the autobots behind him.

"Autobots. Transform, and roll out!"

Prime spoke with authority. He transformed and began to move forward, and found himself driving into a dark pinkish light. He went through it and found himself driving on a hardwood floor, with nothing else. He transformed back into robot form quickly and leaped forward with his blaster out. He looked around him, looking for something familiar.

"Ironhide!" he called out, hoping for a response. "Bumblebee! Grimlock! Mirage! Anyone? Are you here?"

Prime looked around, seeing a collection of beings he was unfamiliar with. He wondered what Megatron was up to this time ... or perhaps if something even more nefarious, even more evil, and even more menacing than Megatron was behind this.

He looked around, looking for someone to explain to him what was going on.

If anyone knew.

23. SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Link

"Uh, what's that blue light? I'm just curious," the man had asked before turning to two other newcomers. Link had no problem with people changing their mind, but Navi on the other hand...

"Just a little blue light?!" She flew in front of the man's face and shouted at him, hoping to interrupt his conversation with the two beautiful young ladies. Link smiled. Navi did have tendencies towards jealousy. "I am not just a little blue light. I'm Navi, the Faerie Guardian to the hero of time. Maybe you should show some respect."

Tag: Gideon
  24. Dark-Enigma Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: V
    Unknown Location

A single Knight stood in the center of the capacious room, inert as the light shone down upon its shining surface. No body inhabited the suit, as it was but a mere decoration in the Shadow Gallery. It stood on a small wooden platform, taking faint jabs from a slender sword.

The Count of Monte Cristo, V's favorite movie, played on the small television of the room as he taunted the nonexistent lifeform inside of the Knight's armor front of him. "Take that!" V cried playfully. As he prepared to deal the final blow to the lifeless armor, when something caught his attention. He looked up, and what he saw shocked him. A portal of some sort, with a shade of pink, that V had only seen on the television. Within seconds, he found himself somewhere else. It definitely wasn't the Shadow Gallery.

He was now standing still, and looking down, noticing that he was now standing upon a hardwood floor. Looking up, V noticed that the floor was endless. It had neither a beginning, nor an end. It was endless. He did not ignore coincidences, as he noted that the endless floor resembled him, his idea. His idea was endless, his ideas could not be killed, his ideas were bulletproof.

Looking further up, V found himself looking at nothing. Not a sky, not a ceiling, not a chandelier, but black. Nothing inhabited the above, for nothing could be seen. This was quite odd, and V had seen some odd things in his day. In fact, he was odd.

He looked around, observing his milieu as more people began to appear out of nowhere. This couldn't have just happened. Something had to have ignited this enigmatic event... or someone.

25. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC:

Either the Boards are having some SEVERE technical issues, or my internet connection is royally screwed up. Half these pages aren't even loading. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but...

If I'm absent for a bit...that's why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.