NSWRPF Archive Exiles - (a massive crossover)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dubya_Scott, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIntegral Manager Emeritus

star 8
    IC: Optimus Prime

I could ask you the same question

That was the response from the tiny being fluttering around him. Clearly, this small being was no agent of Megatron. He would be gloating at this point in time, telling Prime how futile his attempts were to defeat him, or to escape, were futile. He had to assume this being was a friend, and that somehow they needed to work together to figure out what was actually going on around here.

"I am Optimus Prime; the leader of the Autobots; though originally from Cyberton we have been earth for some time now. And yet, here, I have no idea how I ended up here. Or where the other Autobots are."

His voice booming, probably drawing attention to himself, Prime surveyed the others in the large open area. Then, he turned back upon the small fluttering being.

"Tell me, who are you? Who else do you know here? Do you have any idea what's happening here?"

Tag: Navi
  2. Sith-I-5 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC: Debgate

This Gideon character didn?t look like he was going to give back her hand anytime soon, and there were more beings to meet, so she pulled it smoothly back from him, and looked round.

A young looking elf character was nearby, related to the Faerie Guardian, she believed. He was dressed sort of similar to herself, but in green and grey, rather than blue and gnomeskin black.

She took a quick glance around ? probably get a bit awkward if a gnome turned up, then returned the attention to the un-introduced elf.

?So,? she smiled, ?Hero of Time, huh? Pleased to meet a fellow warrior.? Said warrior came up to her waist. ?I am Debgate, daughter of Halas, 13th level shaman, and Surefall Paramedics rescue agent.?

She settled for lifting his floppy headgear, ruffling his dirty blonde hair in a friendly, maternal manner, and putting it back.

Oh yeah, good with kids. :p

From her side, Gideon spoke up, "This gets weirder and weirder. Any theories on where we are?"

Deb' shook her head as she looked around and up. "No idea, but Lara and I have visited many environments, so this looks like the spawning area of some computer game. But really, it could be anything."

Looking up, she couldn't see any type of ceiling or roof, and it had to be pretty high to accomodate the metal giant that so fascinated the little sprite.

"Sorry, I have to try something."

Without thinking much about it, the task being so basic even to a lowly 13th level caster like herself, she generated a small orange fireball around her right fist, and sent it shooting silently skywards where it was simply swallowed by the stygian blackness above them.

"Well that was helpful." She observed, and looked back down at her immediate counterparts.

Tag: Link, Gideon

IC: Lara Croft

The heiress quickly spied someone in a similar dress-style to her home planet/dimension, and left the gathering to make a beeline for him and the female warrior he was speaking to.

She got the feeling that social mores should be abandoned on this occasion to get to know as many people as possible before the next stage was entered upon; she had the growing feeling things were going to come to a head rather quickly.

As she approached the pair, she noted the male was in a black dinner jacket with white shirt and black tie. Not only did he look familiar, but his presence was a bit of a shock.

?As I live and breathe. James Bond?? Lara said, staring, ?Didn't you die in Hong Kong? The 'Fold Away Bed Murder', the Times called it.?

Though stunned, she maintained the presence of mind to nod a greeting to his companion, a pert-nosed young lady in a blue dress, covered in silver armour plate.

Tag: James Bond, Saber/>
  3. Mango_Salsa Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC: Green Lantern

Sybok, the Green Lantern of Vulcan, dispassionately took in his surroundings. From the confused looks on the faces of those around him, they were as unsure of how they had arrived as he.

Pausing for only a moment to look up for any obstacles, Sybok focused his considerable will and launched himself skyward, the better to observe. He, for one, would not be surprised by anythin that might approach while others got accustomed to their new environment.

TAG: Anyone in the air (or with sound amplification devices)
  4. agap_afima Jedi Youngling

star 2
    IC: Gideon Wyeth

Gideon watched the fireball disappear into the darkness. He was going to try that with his Aeon Pulse, but she beat him to it.
    "I'm starting to think that if something doesn't happen here, I'll be convinced it's Hell." Gideon said with a sigh. He took off his outer pilot's suit and was left in his black clothes. He looked over and some something that looked like a gargoyle. The problem was, it was staring at him. Gideon hated that, so he turned to his companions and excused himself. He strode over to the thing and said, "Hey! Is there a reason you keep staring various people down?"

TAG: Dubya_Scott
  5. KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Hatake Kakashi
    The Abyss

It had been a normal day for Hatake Kakashi. He had woken up to the sun shining through his window, ate his breakfast, and of course was late again. The Jonin had been jumping through the trees to meet with Naruto and Sakura, only to fall right into a dark, pink portal.

The normal day had turned into a weird day.

Now, he was here in this nowhere. It was the right word for such a place. And even stranger was there were others, very strange others.

There was a teenager in green clothes; a sword set in a sheath on his back. Another was dressed in what looked like a tuxedo and then there was a huge robot, something Kakashi had read about in science fiction books.

Something was in the works here and he didn?t like it one bit.

TAG: Others
  6. Winged_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Seifer Almasy- Mysterious Abyss

Seifer looked at the weird masked figure that had approached him for a long time. This couldn?t be a summon. They couldn?t all be Guardian Forces. They couldn?t all the some kind magic users. They didn?t look like Galbadians. They were all dressed differently. Who the hell were all these people? And this one seemed to be among the strangest. Seifer hesitantly shook the hand that was offered to him.

?Yeah, whatever,? he replied dismissively, resting his gunblade on his shoulders. ?My name?s Seifer.? He paused, and added, ?As I?m sure you know. Who are you, and what?re you doing here??

Tag: Dark-Enigma

Romeo Guildenstern- Mysterious Abyss

He walks over. He surveys all he sees.

I am weary of these games. I am weary of these demon figures. How many are there, Sydney? How many do you conjure for my bemusement? If it is fear you want from me, you will not get it. If it is weakness, then it cannot be found here. I am above these illusions, cultist. They do not even unnerve me.

He strides into the centre of the wooden floor, and lifts his sword above his head. The Rood Blade glows with the power he instils in it.

If I wish to end now, then it does end now.

"Which creature will be the first to challenge me?" he roared, glaring at the unholy band that had gathered around in this strange place. "One by one, I will send you back to the shadows."

Tag: All/>
  7. Mango_Salsa Jedi Youngling

star 1

So, it was to be a contest. How many times had a Green Lantern been whisked away, to play pawn in some mad tyrant's game of Three Dimensional Chess?

Though he did not know who his allies currently were, he did know that the sooner he answered the challenge, the sooner he could return to safeguarding his Sector.

From the air, Green Lantern focused a beam of green energy, and sent it hurtling towards the being that shouted the challenge.

"I accept," he said loudly as the beam struck home.
  8. Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling

star 3
    IC: V
    Unknown Location

As V waited a response, his gloved hand outstretched waiting for a fellow hand to grasp the leather, a reply came at last.

"Yeah, whatever," the man replied, setting a rather intriguing weapon on his shoulder. V tilted his head in confusion. He had expected this man to be friendly. "My name?s Seifer. As I?m sure you know. Who are you, and what?re you doing here?"

V grinned behind his mask, although one could not see it due to his enigmatic face being completely concealed. The time had come for his most infamous alliteration. Inhaling a deep breath, he spoke, "This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V." V tipped his hat, revealing a somewhat long and very straight haircut. Little did Seifer know, it was just another part of the mask.

Tag: Winged_Jedi
  9. SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight

star 5
    (ooc: I-5, I'm adult Link now. He's a late teen, not a kid)
    (ooc2: Dark-Enigma, is that the same v-laden monologue V gave in the movie?)

IC: Link

?So,? she smiled, ?Hero of Time, huh? Pleased to meet a fellow warrior.? Said warrior came up to her waist. ?I am Debgate, daughter of Halas, 13th level shaman, and Surefall Paramedics rescue agent.?

Link wasn't quite sure what all that mean, but he caught Hero of Time roughly in question form, and what sounded like a name. "Debgate. Nice to meet you, I'm Link." He drew the Master Sword from its sheath and showed it to her. The sword would allay all doubts, at least to a Hylian it would. "And yes, I'm the Hero of Time. I was allowed to wield the Master Sword, and was in the process of using it to purge Ganon's evil from Hyrule when I ended up here."

He watched as she launched a ball of fire into the air, similar to Phantom Ganon's attacks in the Forest Temple. Luckily this Debgate appeared to not be a foe. Hopefully, Navi would determine in due time who was an enemy.

Tag: Debgate
    ------------------------------------------
    IC: Navi

"I am Optimus Prime; the leader of the Autobots; though originally from Cyberton we have been earth for some time now. And yet, here, I have no idea how I ended up here. Or where the other Autobots are."

"I have no idea what any of that means, but you seem like you're too nice a guy to crush a little fella like Link, or me for that matter."

"Tell me, who are you? Who else do you know here? Do you have any idea what's happening here?"

"I'm Navi, Faerie Guardian to the Hero of Time, the guy in green over there," She pointed, not that the massive 'Autobot' would see her point. "And I can't say we know anyone, except the few people I've bothered to introduce us to: You, that guy in gray, and those two ladies."

Tag: Optimus
  10. Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling

star 3
    OoC: Yes, Sephy, it is the same alliteration from the movie. I doubt I'd be able to come up with something like that on my own. :p
  11. DarthIntegral Manager Emeritus

star 8

you seem like you're too nice a guy to crush a little fella like Link, or me for that matter.

I'm Navi,
    Faerie Guardian to the Hero of Time

"A Hero of time, you say?"

Optimus Prime was intrigued. It seemed he had the trust of this small, small being. Now, perhaps, he could use that trust to get an answer or two. The little being said they had no idea of anything Prime spoke of. They didn't know Earth, and they didn't know Cyberton. This was troubling, indeed.

"I need to speak to this 'hero of time' ... will you take me to him, so we may speak. He seems like my kinda guy."

Prime hoped this mysterious "hero of time" would have some answers, but he wasn't sure anyone here would have answers. This would take patience, a trait not common in Transformers.

Tag: Navi
  12. Darth_Elu Jedi Master

star 6
    OOC: I'm going to keep Roland Deschain, however I have decided to drop Alucard.

My character to replace him is coming soon. ;)
  13. Dubya_Scott Jedi Master

star 5
    IC: as James Bond

Agent 007 turned when he heard his name spoken with a different female English-accented voice. Bond was stunned at the woman's beauty. Those eyes, that hair, those large-- Remembering what she had asked about the Hong Kong death, Bond answered, "Yes, well... This is my second life." He smirked at the well-endowed woman. He put the cigarette out on the hardwood floor, then reached out to craddle her hand in his. Turning on his charm, he asked "And who might you be, lovely lady?"

TAG: Lara Croft...

IC: as the Steel Clan Robot

"Hey! Is there a reason you keep staring various people down?"

The words were processed through his CPU and came up with a quick response...

The metal chest plates of the Steel Clan Robot opened downward revealing a small, plasma video screen inside. Words scrawled across it in the basic "Times New Roman" font:

Apologies. I have no vocal mechanisms with which to communicate verbally.

The cursor on the small screen blinked for a moment, then more words appeared:

I am merely trying to determine who everyone is and where we are.

The cursor on the screen blinked again. And the Steel Clan Robot waited for the man's response.

TAG: Gideon...

OOC: The Timebroker post...coming up next...

/>/>
  14. SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight

star 5

"I need to speak to this 'hero of time' ... will you take me to him, so we may speak. He seems like my kinda guy."

Navi thought about this for a few moments. Maybe he thinks the Hero of Time is the one who brought us here. She looked over at Link, showing off the Master Sword to the Debgate lady she'd met earlier. That'd be quite the trick if Link really was responsible. He'd even have fooled me. It was hard not to laugh at that notion. The boy was so clueless. He couldn't find his own head without Navi targeting it for him.

"He's over there," she said, "The little guy in green...well, little to you, and from up here, he looks pretty little to me too."

Well, he's no threat, which is good because I couldn't find a weakness, Navi thought, scanning the room for other potential threats. She found two sinister-looking characters interacting, one in all black with a slightly disturbing mask. The other had a 'don't mess with me' expression, which usually led to trouble when someone inevitably decided to mess with him. She flew close, listening to the two banter.

Tag: Seifer, V
  15. Dubya_Scott Jedi Master

star 5
    IC: as The Timebroker

"Stop this nonsense."

As the voice spoke, Romeo Guildenstern's sword de-powered momentarily, while the Green Lantern's energy beam dissipated.

"You were all brought here to become allies, not enemies." The voice was coming from a little man who seemed to appear out of nowhere. He was about 5 feet tall, chubby, and wearing a green vest over his neatly ironed shirt. And the pink bow-tie seemed to really stand out. He was also balding. He had a little bit of dark hair around the back of his head, stretching from ear to ear, in that `horse shoe` style.

Speaking loud enough for even the towering TransFormer to hear, he said, "I am the Timebroker. It was I who brought you all here." He paused for a quick moment. "Speaking of `here`, this place, as you may have been wondering, is The End Of Time. It is one of the few places in which all realities meet."

He waited another moment until he had everyone's attention. "I have quite a speech here, so listen carefully...and hold your questions until after I'm through." He cleared his throat. "All realities and dimensions are connected. They make up what is known as the `chain of reality`. If a certain event occurs in one of these realities, it will have a ripple effect, travel through the chain, and eventually have an effect on all the other realities. As of late, there have been `kinks` within this chain of reality. We need a group of heroes to fix these kinks before they lead to the destruction of all life as we know it."

The little man began pacing as he spoke. "All of you have been selected to travel from reality to reality fixing these problems. And you personally have been selected because of events that have the potential to take place in your realities. For example... Link, there is a misunderstanding that will occur while you are visiting the Zoras. They end up turning against you and drown you in their own waters. Which means Ganon will end up ruling the land of Hyrule with Princess Zelda as his bride. And Optimus Prime, the Decepticons will eventually defeat your entire team of Autobots, reducing you to scrap metal. Lady Croft, you, my dear, end up being buried alive while exploring a cave. Your remains will not be found for nearly 200 years. And Commander Bond, as it turns out, your arch-nemesis is still alive and kicking. In fact, he will strap you to that same table. Except this time, the laser made of pure gold will make contact with you. You'll still be alive...minus one body part." He watched the reactions of the people he mentioned. "You will all suffer some sort of horrible fate, whether it be death, living in torture, or having not being born at all. In order to save you from those fates, you have been teleported here. Failure to fix the kinks in these realities means that you will end up with that horrible life...or death."

He continued pacing. "You have been given the power to change your own destinies. I highly recommend you take this offer."

Knowing there were a million thoughts running through their minds, The Timebroker concluded his speech. "You will all carry a device with you called The Tallus." He reached behind his back and revealed a large, golden bracelet with an oval-shaped jewel in the center of it. He slipped it over his hand and up past his wrist. The Tallus was so large that it covered most of his forearm. "These Tallus' come in all shapes and sizes to properly fit your preference. Bracelets, gauntlets, microchips, necklaces, key chains, whatever. This is what will guide you through dimensions. It will tell you what the situation is and what you must do to complete the mission." He stepped aside and, appearing behind him, was an extremely large chest. The lid was open, and inside were different shaped Tallus'. "Pick which ever one you want."

"Remember," The Timebroker added, "you have been specifically selected to save the universe from collapsing on itself. You are now part of a team that will inevidable become the greatest group of heroes through all of time."

Slipping the Tallus o
  16. DarthIntegral Manager Emeritus

star 8

The flutting being, called Navi, pointed him to the "Hero of Time", a short human called "Link". But, before Prime could speak with the "Hero of Time", they were all interupted by another human, this one chubby, and claiming to have answers.

He spoke of a time discontinuity, and of some possible outcomes. Including the destruction of all Autobots and a reign of terror on earth and Cybertron by Megatron. The thought of that made Prime's circuits burn. He transformed into his semi-truck form, and began to talk, his lights flashing as the words boomed from him.

"I'm ready to do my part!"

He caused his doors to fly open.

"Anyone need a ride? No need to fear, though, I can drive myself."

Prime roared his own engines, ready to face whatever dangers and demons awaited, ready to save his universe, and others, from unspeakable horrors. He only hoped the others were made of stern enough metal to go with him.

Tag: Timebroker, Anyone wanting to hop in
  17. Dubya_Scott Jedi Master

star 5
    OOC: I can't help but play that TransFormer "transforming" sound effect in my head. :p
  18. SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight

star 5
    (ooc: a little late for me to be drowned by Zoras. I was RPing Link in between the Water and Shadow Temples. I could imagine many more grotesque fates: Sealed behind the Door of Time for Eternity, joining the myriad corpses in the Shadow Temple, noticed by Twinrova while they kidnap Nabooru etc.)

Navi absorbed all this information, she'd probably need to remind Link later knowing him. When the being known as the Timebroker was finished, she had a question. She fluttered a few feet in front of his face as she would when addressing Link. "Will I need one of these Tallus-things...Talli...Talluses? Or will I be able to travel with Link without one."

To be honest, they way the timebroker described them, they sounded like a mechanical Faerie Guardian, always knowing the mission, helping ensure the hero not get killed. She was a bit uncomfortable by it all.

Tag: Timebroker
  19. Dubya_Scott Jedi Master

star 5
    IC: as The Timebroker
    The End Of Time

The Timebroker swatted at the thing buzzing around his head but stopped when he realized it was Link's little Fairy thing.

"Will I need one of these Tallus-things...Talli...Talluses? Or will I be able to travel with Link without one."

"Nope. You won't need one, Navi. You will automatically travel with Link," he said with a nod.

(ooc: I couldn't remember where you said you were in the game. Just imagine he mentioned some other fate. :p )

TAG: Link/Navi...

OOC: Forgive me if I don't respond as the Timebroker right away. I do have to go to work tomorrow. ;)

20. Mango_Salsa Jedi Youngling

star 1

Green Lantern flew down to land near Romeo. "I apologize, warrior. Though dictated by your own violent challenge, it was rash of me to attempt battle without first attempting to understand our present situtation."

He walked over to the chest, and removed a Tallus in the shape of a green gauntlet, clasping it firmly to his left forearm. Though large, it's weight seemed insubstantial.

Tag: Romeo, Any
  21. Sith-I-5 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Link, regarding confusion over your age, your character sheet said, Short Bio/History: A young boy who thought he was a Kokiri, a race of children who never grow up
    If he isn?t one of those, why has he got a Faerie Guardian?

IC: Debgate

She looked on as the youth showed her his shiny one-handed sword. Unless it was lighter than it looked, wielding it would probably be a two handed job.

?Nice sword, kid.? She acknowledged, but before she could say any more, the Timebroker turned up with news of why they had been selected.

She didn?t know if she misunderstood the individual threats to the different timelines, but she found herself distinctly underwhelmed.
    While she liked working with Croft, if she was understanding this correctly, the specific threat to the fabric of the universe was going to manifest itself in the Tomb Raider?s timeline as a rockfall.

Whoopy-fragging doo.

Hardly seemed worth the effort really. Still, more for the look of the thing really, she strode over to the chest and pulled a Tallus out.
    In her hands, it shrank and changed to look like a Rivervale squad ring, which she promptly slipped onto the index finger of her left hand.

She stepped back, and allowed someone else to approach the box.

Tag: Timebroker, others
  22. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    APPROVED! Sorry about the wall of text...

Name: Unknown (Presumably Sharaman II)
    Alias (if any): The Prince, Prince of Persia, The Dark Prince
    Franchise from which you originate: Prince of Persia: SoT trilogy
    Weapon(s) of choice: Dagger of Time, Dagger Tail, Sharaman's Sword
    Description of Appearance: As Prince and Dark Prince: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a9/The_Prince_In_T2T.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/TheDarkPrince.jpg
    Short Bio/History:

Passing through India en route to Azad, a dying Vizier convinces King Sharaman of Persia to attack the powerful Maharajah of India, with the promise of honor and glory. A lone flaming arrow in the sky would be the signal for King Sharaman and his son, the Prince of Persia, to attack the Maharajah's palace. After the ensuing battle, King Sharaman looted the city and seized an incredible hourglass full of mystical sand, while the Prince embarked on an adventure of his own, attaining a mysterious dagger that allowed him to control time itself. The Vizier demanded to have the dagger, but the King refused to take the dagger from his son, who had captured it first.

During the celebrations at Azad, the Vizier, still bitter over the King's refusal, would stop at nothing to acheive possesion of the dagger from the Prince. "Open the hourglass and behold a marvel unlike any other" he said. Tricking the Prince into allowing the Sands of Time to spill forth and work unspeakable horrors onto the land. Only the Prince, the Vizier, and Farah, the kidnapped daughter of the Maharajah, remained unchanged due to their possessions; the Prince's dagger, the Vizier's staff, and Farah's medallion.

On a journey of redemption to repair the damage he has caused, the Prince teams with Farah to return the sands to the hourglass by using the dagger. As his journey continued, the Prince often found himself drawing closer to his companion Farah, eventually forming a romance as they progressed closer to their destination. However, the Prince knows that Farah has every reason to hate him for conquering her people, and from the visions he receives, he suspects that Farah plans to steal the dagger from him. Sure enough, after the Prince's paranoia gets the better of him, Farah takes the dagger as well as his sword and attempts to return the sands to the hourglass herself. Leaving only her medallion behind with the Prince to protect him. When the Prince catches up with her, she is in a desperate situation, trying to fend off sand creatures but eventually falls to her death before the Prince can save her.

Mourning the death of Farah, the Prince verbally confronts the weakened Vizier and strikes the Hourglass with the dagger. Reverting the timeline to the point prior to the battle against the Maharajah. As a result, the relationship between Farah and himself is a memory that only he possesses. However, the Prince still has the dagger in his possession, even in the past. He sets off to find Farah, to warn her of the Vizier's treachery before the sands are released, and to give her the dagger. He shares with her his epic tale.

In The Sands of Time the Prince of Persia had been tricked into unleashing an atrocity onto the world. The Sands of Time spread throughout the palace of Azad like an awful plague, destroying countless lives, and forcing the Prince into an adventure of redemption. In the end, the Prince recaptured the Sands and reversed the flow of time to a point before the catastrophe spun forward. He had vanquished the Vizier and secured an honest future for himself. Peace, at last, it would seem. But fate was not to be cheated.

The Prince's life was promised -- his death foretold. No man or noble could rewrite what has been written. So out of a void beyond the sight of mortals came an unstoppable warrior: the Dahaka. Dark and powerful, the invincible black hand of fate was ruthlessly single-minded. It crushed the Prince's defenses and chased him mercilessly. Day and night it hunted to claim fate
  23. Ptolemy7 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    IC: Galahad

Galahad glanced over in some surprise at a short, pudgy little man who had mysteriously joined the company. He could only listen in wonder to the Timebroker's long explanation. Galahad did not know of everything the little enchanter spoke of, but he did catch one reason; a great tragedy would occur, perhaps signalling the end of Logres itself, unless he, Sir Galahad, would join with these others to save it.
    Yet Galahad remained suspicious, as he had always been trained, of enchanters. What was more, no wizard had ever been able to affect him with their spells...until this little green-suited magician.
    "Who art thou? What is thy authority?" Galahad demanded of the timebroker, stepping forward. He glanced over the many variations of talus with some interest, but quickly turned his attention back to the enchanter.

TAG: Timebroker, others.
  24. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight

star 5
    Name: John Constantine
    Alias (if any): John Collier, Conjob, John McMahon, Adrian Brown
    Franchise from which you originate: HellBlazer/Trench Coat Brigade
    Weapon(s) of choice: Holy Water, Relics, Etc.
    Description of Appearance:

[image=http://www009.upp.so-net.ne.jp/simprune/JC_1ST1.jpg]

Short Bio/History:

Follow link.

Name: Frank Castle
    Alias (if any): The Punisher, Mr. Smith, Mr. Fort, Frank Rook, Johnny Tower
    Franchise from which you originate: The Punisher
    Weapon(s) of choice: What ever he can get his hands on.
    Description of Appearance:

[image=http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0404/05/pu0th.jpg]

Short Bio/History:
  25. Dubya_Scott Jedi Master

star 5
    IC: as the Timebroker

"Who art thou? What is thy authority?"

The Timebroker smiled. "I was waiting for someone to question that. I am a manifestation of your collective subconcious." He paused. "In other words, I'm here because you're here. I'm sort of your guide in all of this. Think of me as...Jiminey Crickett." He smiled and glanced at the humans from 21st century Earth. They would be the only one's to understand that little joke.

TAG: Galahad, everybody else...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.