main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Exiles - (a massive crossover)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dubya_Scott, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: as the Timebroker
    The End Of Time

"Alright, then," he started, "good luck to you all."

And before anyone could react, a pinkish portal, exactly like the one that brought them all here, appeared above each one of them. There was a BLINK and the Tallus' activated the teleportation simultaniusly for each person...

TAG: All players...

[hl=yellow][b][i]Chapter 1: The Reign Of The Supermen - - -[/i][/b][/hl]
    [hr]

The new team of heroes now found themselves in the middle of a busy street. This was a bustling city. Skyscrapers, business people, homeless people, honking car horns, taxis and buses cutting people off, airplanes flying overhead...

Cars slammed on the brakes as they saw these people literally appear in front of them. They came out of nowhere. Pedestrians stopped and looked at them in awe.

The Tallus that each person carried actually spoke to them...with a voice. Yes, there was a voice coming out of the talisman. Simultaneously, the Tallus' said almost in an echo:

[blockquote][i] [color=green]Metropolis. Earth. 1993.

The fatal battle between Superman and Doomsday took place only a couple weeks ago. The two were supposed to kill each other, then Superman would later return from the afterlife. In the meantime, four beings claiming to be Superman reborn arrived on the scene. Three were good, and one was evil. The three good ones, "Superboy", "The Man of Steel", and the "Last Son of Krypton", would help the ressurrected Superman defeat the fourth imposter, the "Man of Tomorrow", a cyborg.

But in this reality, Superman died while Doomsday lived. The monstrocity known as Doomsday disappeared after winning the fight. He would take a week to recover, then come back to Metropolis and demolish what was left of it and it's citizens. Now, the three good Superman imposters would battle Doomsday together, which would inevitably kill all three of them. Which means, they will not be around to help the ressurrected Superman, who isn't quite at his full potential yet, in defeating the Cyborg. The Cyborg ends up killing Superman a second time. With the heroes dead, the world will end up becoming a battle ground from the never-ending war between Doomsday and the Cyborg.

At this point in time, the three good imposters have not failed yet. You must help them defeat the Doomsday monster and make sure the three Superman imposters live.[/color] [/i][/blockquote]

All the Tallus' powered down after the explaination for this mission.

[b]TAG: All Players...[/b]

[hr]
    [b]OOC:[/b] I based this story on the "Reign of the Supermen" saga that DC Comics had a while back. If you want more info on the actual story, [link=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reign_of_the_supermen#Reign_of_the_Supermen.21]here's a website[/link]. Also, as for the IC information... There is a Green Lantern in this reality-hopping group, is there not? [face_whistling] He may know a little about this, considering he's from the DC Comics universe.

And we all jumped simultaneously. No one is left at the End Of Time. We're all here in Metropolis.

Any questions about any of this so far? Please PM me.

2. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Link and Navi

The Tallus hummed and began emitting a faint pink glow. In a few moments, Link was encased in a crystaline energy field. It was not surprising; a similar field had taken him to the chamber of sages after he had destroyed Phantom Ganon, and again after Volvagia and Morpha. Usually, the field was blue, but this time it was pink, just like the portal that had first brought him to the end of time. It floated up into the darkness.

Moments later, the crystalline warp field set him down in a bustling city street.

Tag: Others

3. Ptolemy7

Ptolemy7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Galahad

"Alright, then," said the Timebroker, "good luck to you all."

Galahad, who had been waiting for this answer, if not quite such an abrupt one, suddenly felt a slight vibration through his armor. With an alarmed glance down, Galahad realized with horror that the Timebroker was being quite literal, and he was about to be transported again.
    He tried to make a run for his horse, but in a single instant, the flash of pink light had returned, and Galahad was elsewhere.
    The young knight looked around wildly, breathing a sigh of relief as he noticed his horse standing a few feet distant. He hurried over, seized the bridle, and drew the animal closer, in case more enchantments should follow the first. Only when no sudden burst of magic assaulted him for a few moments did he deem it safe to look around.
    Galahad's wonder at Metropolis can be easily imagined, but is quite difficult to transfer to words, so suffice to say that the knight was so infinitely stunned that he could do nothing except gaze around in stupefied amazement for a few heartbeats. He probably would have continued for some time, actually, oblivious to everything else, had it not been for the timely interruption of his dirk, or rather, his tallus.

Metropolis. Earth. 1993.

The fatal battle between Superman and Doomsday took place only a couple weeks ago. The two were supposed to kill each other, then Superman would later return from the afterlife. In the meantime, four beings claiming to be Superman reborn arrived on the scene. Three were good, and one was evil. The three good ones, "Superboy", "The Man of Steel", and the "Last Son of Krypton", would help the ressurrected Superman defeat the fourth imposter, the "Man of Tomorrow", a cyborg.

But in this reality, Superman died while Doomsday lived. The monstrocity known as Doomsday disappeared after winning the fight. He would take a week to recover, then come back to Metropolis and demolish what was left of it and it's citizens. Now, the three good Superman imposters would battle Doomsday together, which would inevitably kill all three of them. Which means, they will not be around to help the ressurrected Superman, who isn't quite at his full potential yet, in defeating the Cyborg. The Cyborg ends up killing Superman a second time. With the heroes dead, the world will end up becoming a battle ground from the never-ending war between Doomsday and the Cyborg.

At this point in time, the three good imposters have not failed yet. You must help them defeat the Doomsday monster and make sure the three Superman imposters live.

Galahad had jumped, ripped the dirk from his side, and cast it to the pavement in stunned surprise. Normally, he would have been more reserved, but he had been slightly shaken up by the sudden appearance of a world beyond the farthest visions ever conjured by his imagination. As he calmed down, however, he was forced to admit that he had understood very little of what had been said by the tallus (which he picked up rather reluctantly). What he had gleaned from the tallus' speech was the following: that another man with an odd name (perhaps a knight of the Iron Man's order?) had been killed by something called Doomsday; that he wasn't actually dead, or if he was, then he would be resurrected by enchantment...this part was unclear, and that while this great knight was being impersonated by three other goodly knights, and one cruel and wicked knight. This wicked knight must be defeated by the three goodly knights, who must in turn not be defeated by Doomsday.
    It seemed to Galahad, therefore, that the only thing to do was to find this Doomsday, challenge him to a contest of arms, and slay him, whether by the lance, the sword, or the dagger of mercy, it didn't matter.
    Pleased with this conclusion, Galahad glanced around uncertainly at the surrounding metropolis. Now...all that remained was to find Doomsday. But how?
    Turning around to the others he recognized from the darkling world (and uneasily ignoring the stares of ordinary c

4. agap_afima

agap_afima Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    IC: Gideon Wyeth

Gideon heard the Tallus speaking and heard about someone named "Superman". That sounded like a character. Gideon looked around and saw skyscrapers and relativly modern pedestrians. Hey, he thought, this isn't much different from Edumea. His homeworld, which was now destroyed by the Seekers, was like this.
    "Dost anyone among thou warriors know of this world, or these evil men spoken of? Gideon turned and looked at the speaker. It was a knight, like the ones in the ancient history books. Gideon managed to translate most of what the knight said, and responded. "I sort of recognize this place. It's a lot like my homeworld."

TAG: Galahad, Anyone

5. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    The Prince

The Prince leapt in startled surprise. The speaking talisman brought no second glance; such things were commonplace after being pursued by demons, travelling through time, and speaking to yourself. It was the shiny things in front of him.

They flew past on all sides, in al manner of colours, blinding in their metallic sheen. Inside of them, the Prince caught glimpses of humans - Bretons and Franks, no doubt. Although, he did see a few Egyptians amongst them.

They seem to be steel chariots, Prince, although... thought his dark side, trailing off at the obvious - no horses.

Another near him leapt, startled. He recognized him as the Breton amongst the group, called Galahad.

At last...Someone we can speak on even ground with. he thought.

He approached the man.

"Nay, good Knight, I do not, for I was hoping that you did." he said, a little nervous. Did this man know of the Crusades?

Tag: Galahad

6. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    IC: Optimus

No one took him up on his offer for a ride, and the Timebroker sent them out to fix their first reality. Something seemed to speak to Optimus from within, telling him of a fallen hero, and an imposter, three overwhelmed heroes and a returning villain. The names mattered not. The theme was familiar. He could imagine a plot involving Megatron and Starscream, attempting to overwhelm Bumblebee, Mirage, and Iron Hide after somehow disposing of him. He needed to help, and he needed to help others help.

The warp finished and Prime, still in semi-truck form, spotted the "Hero of Time". He pulled up next to him. He popped open the door on the passenger's side and talked to the "Hero of Time".

"What do you say I take the Hero of Time and play lookout, watching alongside him for the returning threat of this Doomsday beast?"

Prime roared his engine, as he waited for Link to respond.

Tag: Sephy

7. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Frank Castle (the Punisher) and John Constantine
    Metrolpolis -- 1993

Lucky for our writer, both Frank and John landed convienently close together. Unlucky for Frank and John, they just so happened to land in the middle of the busy street next to which the others were gathered.

John looked in suprise as a small sports car sped towards there location, horn blaring but, oddly, brakes weren't engaged. Frank soon fixed that.

The brute of a man stepped in front of John, and pulled the large firearm from his side, pointing it at the driver, who instantly showed the two the miracle of emergency brakes, skidding to a halt side ways along side them. Frank offered a rough and sarcastic thank you of the most unkind sort...one which our writer can not repeat do to TOS.

John smiled, and walked behind Frank while re-lighting his cigarette (apparently, extra-demenional travel puts the buggers out.)

"I don't know where you're from, Chap. But where I come from, we don't encourage people to walk around with guns...or in your case, small cannons...attached to their legs." John stated as they cleared the road.
    "I get the feelin' we might be from the same place then. Don't matter really, we're walkin' around with a couple robots, and Barney totting a shotgun." Frank spoke, turning to the man. "Names Frank." He stuck out his hand, and John shook it.
    "John...specializing in Demons, gods, and other Magic. Yourself?"
    "They call me the Punisher...Guns, Knives, Explosives and Revenge."
    "Ahh, you're American."
    "Tell by the accent?"
    "No, Homocidal Mania." John grinned in reply.
    "You must be Brittish then."
    "Due to my specalty in Magic?"
    "Nah, Fraggin' accent." They both shared a small laugh.
    "Who would have thought, opposite ends of the Assylum comming together." John remarked.
    "You stick with me, and I'll make sure you stay alive."
    "Like wise." He paused, and leaned close to Frank's ear. "You take care of the purple bugger, and I'll take the Steel Demon looking fragger." They both grinned again.
    "Ya think we should get these goofy lookin' fraggers out of the street?"
    "Might be in our best intrest..."

Frank nodded, and made his way to a US Postal mail box (the big blue one) and lightly hopped atop it.

"Listen up you...Things...We'd best retreat to a more private location so we can discuss our plan of action." He looked around, then, tapping the pistol at his side, "Anyone other than me need to pick up some supplies?"

Tag: All

8. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Link & Navi

"What do you say I take the Hero of Time and play lookout, watching alongside him for the returning threat of this Doomsday beast?"

Link was cautious. Obviously, vehicles like this didn't exist in Hyrule. "Hey! He isn't going to hurt us. You remember what that Timebroker guy said, right?" Link nodded his head immediately. He'd learned quickly that to not do so, would be to endure Navi's speech a second time. "Plus, I scouted him out. You have two reliable sources telling you to trust him."

Following the Faerie's incessant advice, Link hopped into the seats.

Tag: Optimus

9. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: as James Bond and "Steel" (the gargoyle-robot)
    Metropolis - 1993

Bond looked around at the new...surroundings. He had never heard of `Metropolis` before. But by the looks of things, the city seemed like it was in America. He knew a few women in the United States...

The Steel Clan Robot, now calling himself `Steel`, glanced around. He, too, felt this place seemed a little familiar. Definately America. The Tallus had fed him all the infomation directly into his internal hard drive, rather than speaking it. So, he started, where do we start?

Both Bond and `Steel` turned when the man with the long coat began yelling at them. Although, it was a little tough to hear him over all the honking horns.

TAG: Constantine, anyone else...

10. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Debgate, Lara Croft, Optimus Prime?s driver cab, Metropolis street

Debgate listened intently to her Tallus, and assumed that Lara?s was able to tell that there was another of it?s own kind in the vicinity, because it remained silent, so that the girls didn?t have to listen in stereo.

?Well I?m lost.? Admitted the Surefall Paramedic agent. ?Lara??

The archaeologist adventurer sighed heavily. ?Well, I have good news, bad news, and a potential course of action.?

?Well you?ve intrigued me. Do tell.?

?The good news, everyone on my world has heard of Superman and Metropolis. The bad news, if this Doomsday fella killed Superman, we are seriously bleeped. Our only course of action, I think, is to seek out either an internet café or some comic fans, cos we need to figure out Doomsday?s weaknesses pretty sharpish. Hey, Optimus, any thoughts??

Instead of responding, the mechanical being flung its doors open to have a natter with two of the other travellers, then Link jumped up into the cap next to Debgate.

"Hey, Link." She greeted. "We're going to find comic fans...whatever they are."

Tag: Optimus, Link

11. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006

"I sort of recognize this place. It's a lot like my homeworld."

"Nay, Good Knight, I do not, for I was hoping you did."

Galahad nodded to each in turn. "But thou hast never heard of this man Doomsday?" he mused. "Tis strange...nor have I. But perhaps it should not be surprising, as this day has been one of many oddities." The knight mused a moment.

Finally, he said, to the man with the armor, "Thou art a knight? I greet thee, brother. What is thy name and order? I am known as Sir Galahad of Logres. Thou art the first knight I have seen of a seemly armaments."

Speaking to both men now, Galahad continued. "'Tis sure that we must seek this Doomsday...but thou, my friend (this to Gideon). Thou knoweth of this place? What are the manners of these people? What are their customs? How should we pass unnoticed among them, and..." Here Galahad's face became determined and grim, "...challenge a man to a fight to the death?"

TAG: Prince, Gideon Wyeth, anyone.

12. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    The Prince

The Prince nodded. It would be difficult.

"These people, in the steel chariots, they seem to be from all manner of places." he said aloud.

"We'd best get off this road."

Tag: Galahad, Gideon

13. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    Here's my first character, a good choice if I do say so myself:

*GM Approved*

Name: Bruce Wayne
    Alias (if any): Batman
    Franchise from which you originate: DC Comics
    Weapon(s) of choice: Batarangs, utitlity belt, his keen intellect
    Description of Appearance: [image=http://www.scar.utoronto.ca/~02chukma/batman.jpg]
    Short Bio/History: Batman Bio

And, without further adieu, here is my second character, which I think will make for some interesting interactions:

*GM Approved*

Name: George Costanza
    Alias (if any): Cant-Stand-Ya, Biff
    Franchise from which you originate: Seinfeld
    Weapon(s) of choice: None, unless you count his devious mind and out-of-control narcissism
    Description of Appearance: [image=http://www.seinfeld-fan.net/pictures/george/george_costanza029.jpg]
    Short Bio/History: George Costanza Bio

14. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006

"We'd best get off this road."

Galahad nodded. "Thou speaketh truly, Sir Knight. These strange wheeled boxes might well be perilous."
    Galahad leapt into the saddle of his horse, and cantered over the sidewalk, where he dismounted.
    "Now," murmured Galahad, "to find this Doomsday..."
    The knight stepped in front of an elderly man who had been trying to hurry by him. "Thy pardon," said Galahad courteously, "but I need news of a man called Doomsday. Dost thou know where he may be found?"
    The man shook his head hurriedly, and pushed by Galahad, who looked first stunned, then severely annoyed. The knight stepped forward to a passing woman.
    "Forgive me, lady," said Galahad with a low bow. "Canst thou giveth me news of the one known as Doomsday?" The woman looked frightened, and crossed the street without speaking. Galahad looked astonished and angry.
    "Well, this is certainly a most discourteous and unchivalrous people, whatever else they may be!" he snapped to no one in particular.
    Turning back to the others, Galahad said, "I do not understand this. Are these men vassals of Doomsday? Are they in thrall to him? How are we to find him?"

TAG: Prince, Gideon Wyeth

15. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: George Costanza! [face_laugh] Welcome aboard, Spiff.

[b]IC: as an NPC Metropolis citizen[/b]

"More of you people?" a man yelled from the sidewalk on the other side of the street from the Knight calling himself Galahad. "We've got enough of you aliens and superfreaks running around this city. Can't you invade somebody else for a change?" The angered businessman continued walking, not waiting for any kind of response from the new reality-hopping group. He was late for a meeting.

[b]TAG: anyone who happens to hear him...[/b]

16. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    The Prince

Anger flooded the Prince. His dark side lashed out, and he grabbed the man by his coat, slamming him against the wall nearby.

"What do you mean, 'more'? Speak, knave!" he growled. The intricate yellow tatoos on his left arm glowed brightly.

Tag: Dubya Scott, Galahad, Gideon

17. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Roland Deschain IC:

Roland blinked as he found himself in a new reality and heard the information from his talisman. Looking at his surroundings, it wasn't much different than the ones he had seen and been to in his other journeys before all this. Still much different than his own reality though.

Hearing the business man walking by he furrowed his brow, then shook his head at the actions of the one known as "Prince." Prince of what? Who knew. Of Darkness for all he knew.

"No need for that," he said calmly, "that won't solve anything. Let him on, it seems he wishes none of us and probably doesn't know anything, say true."

Roland turned away, like a cowboy in the modern world, and walked toward more people. He would not speak or ask just yet, not unless he gained trust or saw one worth giving their trust to them.

For now he would observe...perhaps that'd give the answers they seek. Then he saw what the purple dinosaur was doing and sighed.

Tag: Any

Barney IC:

Barney looked around himself quickly, his eyes twitching at the hustle and bustle of normal, everyday people around him. So dull, so unbelievably boring.

Growling, the purple dinosaur began to stomp toward a big crowd of people, all of whom tried to rush from him. One man just reaching into his 20's by the look of him couldn't get away though, Barney grabbed his arm and whirled him in front of him. Then picking him up by his shoulders, the dinosaur began to simply interrogate him.

"Ok, pimple face, tell me and tell me now. Do you know of Doomsday?"

Tag: Any, NPC Person

18. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    IC: Optimus Prime
    Truck Form

Link and Navi jumped in the cab, and Optimus had a full cab, with Lara and Debgate already in there. He slammed the door behind link, and revved the engine to max, then pulled out as fast as he could. He moved himself comfortably onto the streets of Metropolis and began to talk to his passengers.

"I figure the best way to find this beast," his voice boomed into his cab, "is to look for a path of destruction, and follow it."

Prime, fully in control of his entire vehicle, as he is the vehicle, was able to weave in and out of traffic as no other car could. The high seats in the cab should give all the passengers a good view, and Navi, with her ability to flutter about, should be able to see just about anything. But, Prime had other options available to help them scout.

"If you see any wreckage you want to investigate, I can let Roller out of my trailer to investigate with no harm to any of us. So just point out anything you want to investigate or anything you want to follow, and we can do it, no problem."

Prime was in his element, leading comrades to find and foil the plot of a nefarious villain. His comrades were different, but the object was the same. He could get used to this.

Tag: Link, Navi, Lara, Debgate, GM

19. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: as the NPC businessman

Shoved up against the wall, the businessman was startled. "`Knave`?" he repeated what this strange being had said. "Nobody uses words like that." He tried to push back, but the Prince was too strong. "Get off me!"

TAG: The Prince...

[b]IC: as the NPC kid in his 20's[/b]

"Doomsday," he managed to spit out. "He... He killed Superman." He was frightened by this big, purple, cartoony-looking dinosaur.

[b]TAG: Barney...[/b]

20. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Wait...did I spell knave/nave wrong? [face_worried]

IC: The Prince

The Prince lifted the man off the ground, and his eyes glowed yellow.

"What do you mean? Who is this Doomsday?" he said gruffly.

Before he could do anything, the tatoos flashed, and a cload of black smoke swirled around him. It cleared, revealing his dark side.

His eyes glowed bright yellow, and his skin was black, as though charred by fire. The tatoos along his arm glowed brightly, reaching now up his neck, along his jaw. His hair billowed up in an unseen wind, as did his cloak. The dagger was already in his hand, and when he spoke again, his voice was that of another: the Dark Prince.

"Tell me, now!"

Tag: Dubya Scott, others

21. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Frank and John
    1993 -- Metropolis

Clearly no one was listening to Frank. No one at all.

All too busy drawing attention to themeselves...Barney had a kid by the shoulders, intterogating them, and a middle eastern man was holding a buisnessman at knife point.

And, were his eyes glowing yellow??

"Frank..." John said in a hushed voice, his eyes locked on the Prince. "Have you got a knife?"
    Frank nodded, and hopped from his soap...or more accurately...Mailbox with ease, pulling a Butterfly knife from a pocket on his pants, and flipped it open in a flashy style, while John moved closer to the Prince.

And, out of no where, John rushed him, slamming into him sidelong, and attempted to knock the blade from his hand while shoving him against the wall.

"
    Bismillaah urqeek, min kulli shay'in yu'dheek, wa min sharri kulli nafsin aw aynin haasidin Allaah yushfeek, bismillaah urqeek" ((In the name of Allaah I perform ruqyah for you, from everything that is harming you, from the evil of every soul or envious eye may Allaah heal you, in the name of Allaah I perform ruqyah for you))

Tag: Prince

22. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    OOG: Looks great so far, but I just had a strange thought. You have two people with innate time travelling powers (Link and the Prince). What the heck happens if the prince does something like use the rewind power? And come to think of it, for people with weird abilities/weapons, where do they get the charges/ammo?

23. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    OOC: Suspend your belief, my friend...

24. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    OOG: Okay, back to the shadows.

25. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lara, Debgate

Lara sighed, as she watched the city streets pass by the windows. She felt resigned, depressed. It had all been for naught.

"Time to initiate emergency procedure, I think."

Debgate looked across. "Aren't you being a bit negative?"

"Guy killed Superman. We are supremely screwed. Just gotta assume the crash position, stick our heads between our legs and kiss our asses goodbye."

Debgate shook her head. "We may still prevail. We're on the move; if we find one of your comic fans and learn something of this Doomsday..."

"How we gonna tell the others. huh? Baldie forgot to mention if we can communicate with each other. And unless I'm mistaken, we only have two heroes that can fly."

"Three." The Shaman cocked her head at Link's Faerie Guardian.

"Oh whoopy-fragging-do. No offense to you, Navi, but I can't see you tipping the tables in the situation. What about the rest of us, huh? Are we supposed to be crowd control? Nothing I've got, or can hope to get will even graze this Doomsday character. Optimus, how about keeping an eye out for the Daily Planet newspaper office? We should be able to get a lead on at least one of the imposters there."

Tag: Optimus, Link, Navi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.