main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Exiles - (a massive crossover)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dubya_Scott, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Luke Skywalker
    -----

No turning back now...they were discovered, to some extent, no use using small talk.

Luke ignited his lightsaber, and Force Pushed it torwards the Comedian's heart, guiding it with the Force...
    ---

TAG: ALL (in Watchmen reality)

2. JediMasterBranondias

JediMasterBranondias Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2003
    The End of Time

Inuyasha

Images and words ran through his mind as Inuyasha stood taking in the words of the increasingly flustered man before him.

Save other worlds. Rescue existence itself. All grand things, but where did he really play an important part in this? All he really wanted was to be back home. He determined for that sake he would agree.

"What do I have to do then?"

TAG: Timebroker, Starscream

3. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Comedian, Rorschach, Nite Owl, Steel, Cortez, and Dr. Manhattan

There was a *SNAP-HISS* sound and a glowing light. The arguments between the three costumed heroes was halted as they all turned to look. The lightsaber flew right toward the Comedian. It plunged right through his chest.

Not a moment later, a rather large, blue-skinned humanoid materialized behind the Comedian as his body fell limp.

"Dr. Manhattan!" Nite Owl exclaimed, turning to the naked, blue-skinned man.

Rorschach bent down to the Comedian's crumpled body.

Nite Owl continued. "Dr. Manhattan! You have that incredible power. You need to help the Comedian. Revive him. Do something!"

The blue-skinned human (Dr. Manhattan) glanced down at the Comedian's body and calmly said, "I cannot help him. It had to be done."

"What do you mean `it had to be done`?!" Nite Owl was getting frantic. "Help him!"

"Our reality has been set straight once again," Dr. Manhattan said turning to the Exiles. "These beings have saved us, saved our reality, and are currently saving the universe."

"Saving the universe, my ass!" Rorschach stood up and reached into his trench coat pulling out a pistol. He turned and fired at Luke Skywalker.

Simultaneously, the Talluses began warming up. But not before a few bullets were unleashed from the chamber in Rorschach's weapon.

TAG: All Exiles in the Watchmen reality...

OOC: And I just thought I'd throw in this other Watchmen character just for fun:

Dr. Manhattan
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d5/DrManhattan.jpg]

4. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: The Timebroker
    End of Time

"Well, in order to travel between realities, you will need something called a Tallus." The chubby Timebroker pointed behind them.

Two chests sat behind Inuyasha and Starscream. One was a regular size, the other was gigantic (obviously to accommodate the TransFormer's size). Inside the two chests were a mixture of many different objects.

"All of these are Talluses," the Timebroker continued. "You both should choose an object that suits you best. You will need to keep your Tallus with you at all time if you wish to travel between realities." He paused and smiled. "Choose wisely."

(ooc: a Tallus can be any object: a microchip, a key, a weapon, a vehicle, just about anything)

TAG: Inuyasha, Starscream...

5. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Mugen

Earth, New York

The stuffed Moogle tied to his sword holster began to warm up and Mugen swore under his breath as Luke managed the killing blow. If it weren't for the fact that he couldn't reach the Comedian's friends in the ship that hovered above them, Mugen likely would have cleaved through a few with his sword. But, the fact remained that their mission was done, whether Mugen revealed them or not. "Now what?" The anachronistic samurai yelled over the engines of the Owl-Ship. "We just gonna stand by and get killed while we warp outta here?"

TAG: Exiles, Owl-Ship

[b]Starscream

[i]The End of Time[/i][/b]

[blockquote]Starscream wasted no time in questioning what could possibly lie within the massive chest. Reluctantly, the proud Decepticon reached into his chest, only to hear a metallic [i]clink[/i] and pull his hand out, sending Talluses to the wooden floor. [color=firebrick]"What kind of treachery is this?[/color] Starscream said in that annoying tone, looking to the circular yellow object that clung to his metallic exterior. His red eyes narrowed on it as he read it allowed, as if confused by the message it conveyed. [color=firebrick]"'Have a nice day'? Nice? What's so nice about a magnet?"[/color] Starscream complained, trying to shake it off as it's annoying little smile seemed to mock him, only losing it somewhere on his back in all of the confusion. Determined to shake it off, he transformed into his Jet-mode and thought he could crush it, but it managed to stick to one of his wings, barely avoiding being destroyed.[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: Timebroker, Inuyasha[/b]

6. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    ----

Luke recalled his lightsaber from the Comedian's dead body, when Rosharach started to fire at them.

*SNAP-HISS* The lightsaber came to life, and Luke easily deflected the bullets. He then disarmed Rosharch, and put him under a Force Stasis, completly freezing his movements....

...well, long enough for the Exiles to escape the Nite Owl. Dr. Manhattan was no threat (if not completly supportive).

"Uh...Steel? Mind using your jetpack now?"
    ------

TAG: All in Watchmen reality

7. JediMasterBranondias

JediMasterBranondias Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2003
    The End of Time

Inuyasha

Inuyasha watched the comical display as the massive metallic beast reached into the chest presented to him and was instantly caught by some sticky yellow circle. The thing couldn't have been bigger than the tip of the creature's pinky, but persisted nonetheless in causing the thing much grief. He muffled a laugh as he stalked over to his own chest.

Lifting the heavy wooden lid Inuyasha peered inside to reveal his own 'Tallus'.

"What the hell is this!?" he proclaimed as he pulled from the chest what appeared to be none other than a tiny stuffed dog on a little chain.

If this was somebody's idea of a joke it wasn't a very good one. He held it aloft in the weird otherworldly light, was this the very thing that would help him travel between worlds?

TAG: Starscream, Timebroker

8. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Steel

As the remaining "Watchmen" began to attack, Steel obeyed Luke's orders.

The flame coming from the rocket on his back grew larger and he flew away from the Owl Ship.

The Exiles in this reality suddenly vanished in the pink portal...on to their next mission.

TAG: All Exiles...

[b]IC: Timebroker
    End of Time[/b]

The jet-form of Starscream flew overhead.

The Timebroker said, "Well, I guess that means you're ready." He waved. "Good luck to you."

Simultaneously, Starscream and Inuyasha both disappeared through the pink portal in which they arrived.

[b]TAG: Inuyasha, Starscream...[/b]

[hr]

[b]OOC:[/b]

All Players: You'll all reappear in the next reality on my next post. So if you have any last minute posts before you make the jump through space and time, now would be the time to do it. [face_wink]

9. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Spike Spiegel
    Alias (if any): Unless name-calling counts, none.
    Franchise: Cowboy Bebop
    Weapon(s) of choice: Jericho 941 pistol, Jeet Kune Do fighting skills, and anything he can use as a weapon.
    Description of Appearance: http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/7d/250px-SpikeSpiegelM01.jpg
    Short Bio/History: A rising enforcer for the Red Dragon crime syndicate, Spike was a tough character until he met a girl and fell in love. HIs best friend, Vicious, thinking him to have gone soft, betrayed him, and Spike was forced to fake his own death to escape the Syndicate. This resulted in him losing an eye, which he later had replaced with a prosthetic. The prosthetic granted him amazing reflexes, and his already formidable fighting skills became even more potent.

Becoming a bounty hunter, Spike began wandering with his friend and partner in the business, Jet Black.

10. Sentinel-825

Sentinel-825 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2007
    GM Approved

Name: Ratchet

Alias: N/A

Franchise from which you originate: Ratchet & Clank

Weapons of choice: A wrench and an arsenal of various guns and weapons

Description of Appearance: [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e4/Ratchethero.jpg/240px-Ratchethero.jpg]

Short Bio/History: Bio

[i]Name:[/i] Clank

[i]Alias:[/i] N/A

[i]Franchise from which you originate:[/i] Ratchet & Clank

[i]Weapons of choice:[/i] Various upgrades have given Clank the ability to fly, operate underwater, and gain access to highly restricted areas.

[i]Description of Appearance:[/i] [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e2/Clank.jpg/180px-Clank.jpg]

[i]Short Bio/History:[/i] [link=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clank]Bio[/link]

11. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    OOG: Hello Dubya, you just can't get rid of me...
    And Brandonias has the same icon as me... this is awkward.

Well, time to get this interruption out of the way.

Salutations ladies and gentlemen, LightWarden of the friendly local Character Designers' Guild here. Our latest project is a collaboration where we discuss our character creation processes in order to better our further designs. Since variety is the spice of life, I've decided to go wandering to drum up awareness. You'll probably learn a few things, maybe even a teach a few things to others. And you get to talk about your characters (which people always love to do).

If this message seems familiar, you've probably seen it posted in other threads to increase awareness. Congratulations, you're not insular!

So if you'd like to participate or just read along, stop by the latest page of your Friendly Local Character Designers' Guild. We hope to see you there.

12. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Blasted real life! I'm sorry everybody. I'll get my **** together and get back into this thing. I'll post the new recruits post now and be back tonight or tomorrow with the new reality for the rest of you.

[b]IC: The Timebroker
    The End of Time[/b]

Just as the other two recruits vanished, new ones appeared.

The pink portal opened yet again. These new beings had been torn from their own realities and now found themselves standing on strange hardwood flooring that seemed to stretch into eternity. Off in the distance was nothing but blackness.

In front of them stood a short, chubby man wearing a funny tie and vest. The man's hands were clasped behind him. He smiled at the new arrivals and greeted them. "Welcome, friends, to the End of Time. I am called the Timebroker."

[b]TAG: Spike Spiegel, Ratchet and Clank, Son Goku...[/b]

13. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    ----

Right before the the Watchmen got to them, the trademark pink portal soon sucked them into their next mission.

En route, before getting there, Luke couldn't help but notice that Aragorn was not with them...

...maybe he was in his own universe now? Oh, well. He was a good ally.
    ----

TAG: All
    ----
    Dubya_Scott Approved
    -----

Name: Son Goku
    Alias (if any): Kakarot (Saiyan name)
    Franchise from which you originate: DragonBall/Z/GT
    Weapon(s) of choice: Saiyan powers and transformations
    Description of Appearance: [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/11/DragonballZ-Episode287_188.jpg]
    Short Bio/History: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_Goku_(Dragon_Ball)

14. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Son Goku
    -----

Son Goku began to walk out of the arena after watching the battle between Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. While flying out on a nimbus with his old staff, he went into a pink portal.

Adjusting his orange gi, he looked at his surrondings...this didn't look like King Kai's place. Even more strange...that pink vortex.

Kai didn't like pink...or did he?

Weird.

"King Kai, was that you?" Goku inquired, his voice echoing to space....

...cool! An echo!

"King Kai...why are you in space? Cause I like it!" Goku called out, when a portly figure soon revealed himself. He had a funny tie, and a weird vest.

Goku then flew torwards the figure, eager to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Goku!" Goku said, putting out his hand in a friendly gesture.
    ----

TAG: Broker, new recruits

15. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Spike
    End of Time

"Crap."

Spike had his lighter halfway to the bent cigarette in his lips, frozen in surprise. One moment ago he'd been on the Bebop, killing time, the next he was in this...place. As if his dreams weren't weird enough already.

"Welcome, friends, to the End of Time. I am called the Timebroker."

In front of him now stood a stocky man clad in a dumb tie and vest. The man's hands were clasped behind him. He smiled.

Reaching into his jacket to put away the cigarette and lighter, his hand brushed the grip of his Jericho. He thought better of it.

Some muscle-bound titan in orange was flying - flying? - around, and introduced himself to the Timebroker. Spike waved to the chubby guy. "Hi. I'm Spike."

Tag: Dubya, others

16. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    ----

Before the Timebroker can respond, Goku turned around, noticing the others.

"There are more of you here? Wow!" Goku said, excitement in his voice, still floating.
    ----

TAG: Broker, others

17. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Timebroker
    End of Time

The chubby Timebroker looked back and forth between the new arrivals. "I was expecting you to be surprised...but I'm kind of glad you aren't. Anyway, the reason you're all here," he began to pace as he spoke. "Well, you see, there has been a ripple in the timestream affecting all realities in what we call...oddly enough...the "chain of realities". Each of these realities is collapsing on itself. You have been chosen to join a team that will travel between these realities and set them on their correct paths. Failure to do so would eventually lead to the extinction of all life in this universe as we know it."

He stopped a moment, giving them a minute to absorb what he just explained.

TAG: End of Time folks...

[b]OOC:[/b] Since no one has come forward to take over the GMing in a [i]Halo[/i] reality, you'll have to give me a while to research it before I jump into it. So, yeah. On to the next mission...

18. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    ----

...it would've been faster if Timebroker had skipped the explanations.

"Allright, so, um...there's this chain that needs saving...some universes in it...." Goku mused, as he tried to comprehend.

Finally, Goku flashed a traditional Son grin. "Uh...can you explain that again?"
    -----

TAG: Broker, recruits

19. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002

[hl=yellow][i][b]Chapter 8: The Toy Collector - - -[/b][/i][/hl]
    [hr]

The portal opened up and the team now found themselves in what looked like a gigantic, oversized house. Or maybe [i]they[/i] had shrunk considerably. Either way, they were standing in a large hallway with three doorways and a large staircase heading downward.

"Whoa!" Cortez commented. "We're the size of...toys!"

Then the Talluses came to life explaining their next mission.

[blockquote][color=green][i]Earth. Andy's House.

In this reality, toys have lives of their own that they keep hidden from the human children that own them.

The human boy Andy loves his cowboy and spaceman toys so much that he would be devastated if he lost them. While playing on the windowsill of Andy's bedroom, the cowboy named Woody accidentally fell out the window. He tumbled to the street and was picked up by a toy collector.

The rest of Andy's toys have decided to set out on a mission to rescue their cowboy friend. You Exiles must help the other toys get him back.[/i][/color][/blockquote]

The Talluses then shut down simultaneously.

[b]TAG: All Exiles in the next reality...[/b]

- - - - - - - - - -
    (ooc:) So, you are now in the [i]Toy Story[/i] reality. (For more on the Pixar [i]Toy Story[/i] movies, see the [link=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_story]Wikipedia[/link] page.) You are all the size of toys. Compare your size to Woody and Buzz Lightyear. For those of you playing oversized characters, like Starscream, you may need to adjust your toy size accordingly. Even though you're smaller, maybe you're still taller than the others, but can transform down into the size of a remote control car? Just a thought.

[image=http://www.toysbuymail.com/images/toystory_logo.jpg]

20. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: The Timebroker
    End of Time

"Uh, yeah," the Timebroker said, looked back at Goku. "Let me rephrase that... There are different universes that need rescuing." He hesitated. "Does that make sense?"

TAG: Goku, others at the End of Time...

21. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    -----

"I...guess?" Goku said scratching his head. He never understood this galaxy-universe stuff.

He then began to warm up. "So... who do we have to fight to save these universes?"

Goku then stood up, finishing his excercises. "I hope it's someone powerful!" he said excitedly.
    ----

TAG: Broker, recruits
    ----

-----

Luke Skywalker soon emerged from the portal...dusting himself...he looked at his surrondings.

He seemed to be in an enlarged primitive house, in it's upstairs hallway...

...then he looked down at his new plastic composture.

"What the frell?" Luke said, as he moved his new plastic arm with synthetic hand. He then checked his lightsaber...good. It was still there.

...it wasn't the house that was big, he realized...

..it was they that were shrunk! Apparently to toy size.

"This is.....awkward."
    -----

TAG: Exiles in Toy Story

22. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Cortez, Steel, Buzz Lightyear
    Toy Story reality

Cortez looked upward at the ceiling that looked impossibly high. "This is too weird..."

Then there was a noise coming from around the corner, from inside one of the bedroom doors. It was the sound of plastic clicking against plastic. Then a figure jumped out at them. "Hold it right there!"

The spaceman figure pointed at them and a little red light blinked on his wrist. "Who are you? Where did you toys come from?"

TAG: Exiles in the Toy Story reality...

OOC: For those of you that don't know what the "spaceman" toy (Buzz Lightyear) looks like...here he is:
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/ca/Buzz-lightyear.jpg]

23. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    ----

Luke looked at the red dot shining on his chest....it was harmless.

"We are here to save Woody...like you, correct?" Luke assumed, hoping he was correct.
    -----

TAG: Buzz, Exiles in Toy Story

24. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    OOC: Dubya, forgive my absence, hopefully I can still play Ash in this. I'll just start off in Toy Story like everyone else.

IC: Ash Ketchum
    Andy's room

Ash stumbled a little after the portal had launched them to this new world. This was his second time being thrown somewhere he didn't have the slightest clue of. The last place at least made sense in terms of appearance, almost similar to Goldenrod City. Brushing his hair with his hand he looked around. There seemed to be a large bed, and a large desk. There was even a gigantic...

Wait.

These things weren't large...

He was small. Way too small for a human. He looked around at the others when a man in a spacesuit jumped out. He startled Ash so much, that he fell down and grabbed his heart. What was this guy thinking scaring people like this?

"Who are you? Where did you toys come from?"

Toys? Ash repeatingly mouthed the words. That would explain somethings. Actually everything.

"We are here to save Woody...like you, correct?" Luke said with a longing tone, probably hoping the Spaceman would finish the sentence with a nod.

Ash, still clutching his chest, looked up at the spaceman. "Um... yeah, what he said. When you say toys..." He blinked at the man, suddenly realizing that the man was made of plastic. "Oh I get it...you're a toy. We're not toys." Glancing at the slightly larger robot. "Well not all of us."

He slowly stood, not wanting to be the target of the toys' red beam, and walked over to the spaceman. "I'm Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town."

Tag: Dubya, Exiles

25. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Toy Story... hmmmm

Starscream

Earth, Andy's House

As the portal opened, Starscream bolted through in his jet form, taking note that he was smaller. Much smaller. He transformed before the eyes of the other Exiles, those of which he hadn't met before with the exception of Inuyasha, and skidded to a halt standing at least another body or so larger than the toy-sized humans. Starscream was about to complain when the tallus rang in his head:

Earth. Andy's House.

In this reality, toys have lives of their own that they keep hidden from the human children that own them.

The human boy Andy loves his cowboy and spaceman toys so much that he would be devastated if he lost them. While playing on the windowsill of Andy's bedroom, the cowboy named Woody accidentally fell out the window. He tumbled to the street and was picked up by a toy collector.

The rest of Andy's toys have decided to set out on a mission to rescue their cowboy friend. You Exiles must help the other toys get him back.

Starscream's red eyes narrowed, noting that although he was smaller than he once was, he was still the largest among them. This was an advantage he knew he'd have for a very long time. Stalking up to the group of small Exiles, Starscream found himself halted by a rather annoying red light and he himself drew his blasters on his arms, aiming them at the spaceman. "Who dares halt the great and powerful Starscream, leader of the Decepticons?" Perhaps his was his way of demanding who it was they were speaking to.

TAG: Buzz Lightyear

[b]Mugen

[i]Earth, Andy's House[/i][/b]

[blockquote]Mugen yawned as he jumped into the next reality, finding that he was tiny. Too tiny. [color=crimson]"What the [i]*record scratch*[/i]?"[/color] Mugen swore, looking towards the group of Exiles, a few new exceptions being a larger robot, much larger than [b]Steel[/b]. His eyes narrowed on this spaceman, who didn't look anything like the guys from the Queen Alien reality. After listening to their delegator [b]Luke[/b], and remembering how confused he was from the last reality, Mugen decided the best plan of action was to probably silence him before they forgot their mission.

Mugen stepped forward, seemingly unaffected by the change in height. [color=crimson]"We gotta find some toys to help this Woody dude. Are you a toy?"[/color] The anachronistic samurai inquired, pointing the blade of his sword at [b]Lightyear[/b]'s throat[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: Exiles in Toy Story, Lightyear[/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.