main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Exiles - (a massive crossover)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dubya_Scott, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    OOC: Just to get back on track...

Ash Ketchum

The entire team was working hard to cross the street under the cones, some having more trouble then others like the t-rex and the pig toys since they didn't have any arms. Ash still was maintaining just two pokemon out as Charizard held the cone up and Noctowl looked through the top of the cone, guiding them.

Ash looked under the cone and saw that Buzz had made it to the asphault, and Ash called up ahead. "Buzz are we almost there yet?"

Tag: Exiles!

2. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Luke Skywalker, Son Goku

Son Goku blasted off, the ki trail leaving a burn mark on the sidewalk, manuvering through cars and traffic. They were so preoccupied with the traffic lights that they didn't notice Goku's flight. He felt sorry for them. If they knew how to fly, they wouldn't have to deal with this riff-raff.

Shifting to the ground, Luke was ambling across the asphalt, every step an effort. The drivers shifted an eye torwards the anomorophic cones, surprised at the little pair of feet coming out of each (or pairs, in Slinky's case) cone. The light was still on red, and they had to get as much as they can.

Goku soon noticed Ash, his "Charizard" (that's what he called it, right?) and some new creature he had never seen before.

"Um, Ash?" Goku called out to the Pokemon Trainer, waving even. "Can't you just use your dragon to fly? It's easier!"

"All right, it looks like the light is about to change soon," Luke said, partially sensing from the Force, but also from the revving of the engines of the vehicles, preparing to take off. "Be prepared to make a stop."

TAG: Ash, Exiles

3. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Ash Ketchum

Ash turned his head as Goku called out to him, "Well I guess so, but I didn't want to leave the guys behind! But it would be easier!" Ash turned to Charizard, looking up at the red dragon and waved it to put the cone to the side. "Charizard, we're going to fly over." He could see the pokemon was getting fed up with him, but it did as it was told and swooped him up by the shoulder.

"Noctowl! Go to Master Skywalker and stay with him, if anything happens, come tell us!" Noctowl, more obedient then charizard, flew over to Luke and peched on the man's shoulder and watched as Charizrd threw Ash onto his back and they flew off between the cars after Goku.

"Goku, you're right this is easier." Ash scratched his head before continuing. "Exactly...how do you fly?"

Tag: Goku, Exiles

:p

4. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Son Goku, Luke Skywalker

"How I fly?" Goku repeated, and soon paused to think. Even to him, it was sketchy.

"Hmmmmm...Well, I use my ki energy. That's what I remember. You never heard of it?" Goku inquired. It was odd. Ki was quite common...but in his universe. He had to remember they were from different homes.

Luke soon felt something land on his shoulder, perching on it. It looked like a bird, but with red gaping eyes. He was startled at first, but now he was curious. He had never seen such a creature.

"You must be one of Ash's "Pokemon", right?" Luke spoke to the creature with the creature with the Force, in a language it can understand, still ambling across the street.

TAG: Ash, Noctowl, Exiles

5. Sentinel-825

Sentinel-825 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2007
    IC: Ratchet & Clank
    The Highway

Ratchet looked around to see what all the other Exiles were doing as Buzz barked out orders, and then bent down to lift up the orange cone before him painted with white lines all the way across its veneer. It wasn't exactly a light object, and as he picked it up and the muscles in his furry arms tightened, he swayed back and forth like a sickened drunkard until he lifted it over his head and the sunlight from the sky disappeared as it flopped down over him.

He could hear his elevated breathing resonate throughout the inside of the cone, and heard Clank shift a bit on his back. He was already starting to get hot, moisture forming beneath his fur.

"Well," the Lombax said as he stepped off the curb and onto the road, "here goes nothing."

Tag: Exiles

6. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Luke Skywalker

A new companion now perched on his shoulder, Luke continued the trek.

He noticed that many of the toys and even some of the Exiles were tentative about this trip, the flyers still onlooking.

Luke let out a wave of confidence in the Force, (hopefully) rubbing off on some of the others.

TAG: Exiles

7. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Ash Ketchum

Tilting its head to the side, obviously surprised that it actually understood words from a human, and very clearly, Noctowl tried to respond back using its psychic ability. "Yes, I am one of Ash's pokemon, Noctowl. You seem to have special powers like me, to communicate to minds." He flapped his wings a couple of times before wobbling to the side of Luke's shoulder, closer to his head, a sign that he was comfortable where he was.

Ash felt something that made him not feel so anxious and actually comfortable, for the first time, in this world. He looked around to see why he felt like this, but just gave up and smirked at Goku. "Our worlds are really strange because I have never heard of such a thing as Ki. Maybe you can teach me how to use my...ki." He grinned widely before loweringhis head on Charizard's back and landed on the other side of the street in one stopping motion.

He turned back to see how the others were fairing.

8. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006

"Hmmmmm..." Goku considered the proposition. Although he was more often than not the trained..person, he would love to teach someone his skills, maybe even make him into a good sparring partner!

"Sure!" Goku said, with a wide grin. "I always wanted to teach somebody, although Chi-Chi said I was too....what's the word...in-ade-quate," he pronounced the word very slowly. "To help train Gohan in whatever he's doing. But that's not important, I'll be glad to teach you. "

Back on the ground, Luke grinned, as the creature talked to him in his mind. He was amazed, to say the least. "Well I can see why he picked you. You are very talented," the Jedi complimented, continuing to use the Force to communicate. He noticed that the avion soon made a movement, to become more comfortable. To truly say, he was fascinated by it, and he wasn't much of an animal person, it's intelligence earning his respect. He stroked the bird's feathers gently, and continued to walk.

Meanwhile, Goku and Ash watched intetntly...and the Saiyan's stomach rumbled, almost like a belch. "Can they hurry this up? I'm starving!"

9. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Sorry for being absent a few days...

[b]IC: Buzz, Cortez, Steel
    The street[/b]

Buzz stopped when he heard the car engines revving. "Uh oh..." he muttered to himself.

The cars came whizzing by, tires screeching, as they swerved around the cones that seemed to suddenly appear in the middle of the street.

Cortez's cone swayed back and forth due to the wind from the passing vehicles. "Whoa!" He tried his best to steady himself.

Above, Steel could only watch in horror as the traffic swerved around the orange cones. He wasn't able to swoop down to help them for fear of being hit by the oncoming cars.

[b]TAG: Exiles...[/b]

10. Sentinel-825

Jun 17, 2007
    IC: Ratchet & Clank
    The Street

Ratchet's ears perked up nervously as the sound of revving engines and squealing tires disturbingly increased second by second. He barely took notice of his feet carrying his body across the street, and his furry arms holding up the orange cone that continued to get heavier as time wore on.

Suddenly, without warning, not the sound of an engine or the noise of squealing tires, something hit Ratchet's cone that sent him flying back and the cone hurling away from him and Clank. Just as he suspected, a car had hit him, and as he looked close through the driver's side window, he saw that an old, unaware lady was the driver, her head peeking over the steering wheel as she fumbled around with her dentures. She didn't even know that she'd hit them.

But that wasn't the point. The point was that Ratchet and Clank were completely revealed to any human whose eyesight fell over the middle of the street.

"Ratchet," Clank said slowly, and as the Lombax turned around to look at his robotic companion, his eyes widened. Clank's metal arm had been severed during the accident.

11. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006

"Frack!" Luke cursed, as the situation soon spiraled out of control, as well as the cars with it.

He turned to the avian next to him. "Noctowl, I need you to go Ash and the others. We're gonna need their help to get us out of this mess," Luke said, the Force his voice.

Goku stalled talking with Ash, to see how the others were doing....and he lay eyes on a disasterous scene. There were cones all around the place...and he swore he saw a tiny metallic arm.

He prayed it wasn't of one of the Exiles.

"Oh, no. This is terrible," he now turned to the Pokemon Trainer, riding on his dragon. "We have to help them."

12. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Buzz, Sarge, Cortez
    The Street

Buzz peeked out from underneath the cone to see the cars swerving around them. One of the orange cones had been hit! Ratchet and Clank tumbled out from underneath it. He then saw a second cone get flattened. When the car passed, the cone popped back up and Buzz could see the small group of green army men...all nothing but mashed hunks of plastic.

"No!" Sarge, the lead army man, left his small squad behind, ducked out from under the cone and rushed toward his fallen comrades.

Buzz ran over to meet him and stopped him. Under Buzz's orange cone, Buzz held Sarge back.

"I've gotta save them!" Sarge yelled.

"It's too late for them, soldier," Buzz replied. "We've got to save ourselves."

Further away, Cortez tossed his cone aside. "Forget this." Out in broad daylight for everyone to see, Cortez sprinted toward the metallic arm. He quickly grasped it and headed for Ratchet and Clank. "Come on!" he said. "We've gotta get to the other side. We're half way there." He pointed to Al's Toy Barn.

Then a vehicle's tire rolled dangerously close. The wind knocking Cortez off balance. "Damn!" He got back to his feet. "Let's hurry!" He bent down to help them up.

TAG: Ratchet and Clank, other Exiles...

13. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    The Steet

Luke soon let Noctowl fly from a safe angle, the Pokemon safely reaching his angle. Leaving him to deal with this mess.

Typical of these missions, something was amiss. All because of the little mishap involvong a toy, the results of this expedition.

He quickly snapped out of it. All of them were suffering. It was his plan..

...all he had to was carry it out.

Behind him, many of the toys were straggling...and one group was flattened straight. If they perished, the universe would be thrown into chaos anyway.

He quickly dashed around them, and put a Force Shield around the mold, as he tried to rebuild them. "Let me help you."

Goku could not stand it any longer. He suddenly bursted, braving all the cars. He drove over under them, the wheels dangerously close. Not even the torque could keep with him...

..not that he knew what torque even meant anyway.

He landed in front of Cortez and the others. "I'm getting you out of here."

TAG: Cortez, Toy Mold ([face_laugh] ) , Ash, Exiles

14. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Ash Ketchum
    The Street

Ash followed Goku's lead on trying to help the poor souls that couldn't fly. Charizard and him flew to street level, in between the cars and Ash jumped off. "Charizard, go help Master Goku save the others." He was responded to by a stream of red hot fire which left his clothes crispy, but the pokemon did fly off to help.

Blowing out smoke, "Thank...you, Charizard."

He dusted his clothes off and reached for another pokeball. Tossing it up in one hand he clinched it and pointed it towards the ground. "Tauros, come out!" There was a flash, but then a brown beast, stomping its foot, emerged and Ash jumped on its back and started to ride towards Luke.

Noctowl came out of the sky and landed on his shoulder as he rode through the cars. "Noctowl, come with me, your telekinesis will come in handy." The bird flew off his shoulder, but stayed gliding close to him in the air.

In a few seconds he was upon Luke and what appeared to be a bunch of legs and arms piled into a mold. Tauros stopped near Luke and Ash screamed over the roaring cars. "Master Skywalker! Let Noctowl lift them into the air with him and set them on the other side of the street. You can sort them out there. You think that's better?"

Tag: Zero, Exiles

15. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    The Street

Goku was trying to convince the Exiles to follow him, when soon a loud *THUMP* sounded behind him, startling the Saiyan. He turned around to see who it was.

"Hey!" Goku realized. "You're Ash's dragon! Think you can help me out me out here?"

Luke noticed the huge furred behemoth that charged at him. He surprisingly remained calm...as he saw Ash at the helm, yelling suggestions.

"That does sound pretty good," Luke responded. He then handed over the mold to Noctowl, who on insticnt carried it away on it's talons.

"So I suppose we ride in this," Luke asked. "Not that I mind."

16. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Buzz, other toys, human drivers
    The highway

"What the hell...?!" a man yelled out as he swerved to avoid some sort of flying creature. Then he saw another one...it was bright orange. When he passed them, he glanced in his mirrors, trying to catch a glimpse of them again. "That's it," he told himself aloud. "I'm gonna need to get a full 8 hours sleep from now on.

Buzz glanced around from underneath his cone. Everything had gone awry. How could he have timed that red stoplight wrongly? Not worrying about the humans that may see him, he tossed the cone aside and hurried to help his fellow toys.

TAG: Exiles...

17. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Ash Ketchum
    Highway

Charizard blew smoke out of his nose and nodded a stern nod at Goku in response. He stomped over to a few toys and let them onto his back before biting Cortez by the back of his collar and picking him up in his mouth and flew into the air, high above the cars and soared towards the sidewalk, leaving the rest to Goku.

Ash smiled and saluted, "Yes, Master Skywalker. Get on, Tauros wont mind." The brown massive creature stomped its foot hard and turned to the side and Ash held his hand out to Luke. "Let's get out of here. I see Charizard's already on the move."

18. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Highway

"*cough cough*!" Goku coughed, as the smoke labored his breathing. Seeing Charizard getting the headstart, he carried Ratchet and Clank on his back, as well as many others, as he started to fly torwards Al's.

Luke took the hand of Ash, and took a seat behind Ash on the massive brown creature.

"So, how does..." Luke was cut off, as his back jerked from the acceleration of the creature, who just started his pace.

19. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Cortez, Steel, army men
    The street

It was more than he had ever carried before, but Steel ordered the remaining army men to grab hold of him. He figured he wouldn't have trouble carrying a few plastic figures.

"Hold on tight," Steel said as he took off out of the traffic, army men dangling off of him.

Before Ratchet and Clank could even react, Cortez felt a tug on the back of his collar. "What? Hey!" He was suddenly pulled off the ground. The big orange dragon grabbed him. He watched as one of the other teammates picked up Ratchet and Clank below him. Cortez was still holding the metal arm that the little robot was missing.

The street was quite a sight to see. Flattened orange cones laid everywhere across that stretch of highway. Cars were swerving around them and honking at each other.

"Oops," Cortez commented, as he saw the sidewalk on the other side get closer and closer.

TAG: Ratchet and Clank, Charizard and Ash, any other Exiles...

20. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    The Sidewalk

Even with the all the carrying, Goku had found this all routine. He had carried much more in his training, to say the least.

But even though he could fly faster than a car can move...the size warp certainly was a disadvantage for him.

However, the side walk loomed near, and soon. he and the others touched down on the concrete, the trouble passed....

..at least for them.

For Luke and Ash, the danger was still very real, as the bull still galloped across the traffic, the cars barely whizzing by instead of trampling.

TAG: Ash, Cortez, Toys, Exiles

21. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Ash Ketchum
    Highway; Danger Zone[face_skull]

Noctowl landed the toy mold that was formerly army men on the sidewalk and perched on the sidewalk near them protectively. Charizard flew behind Goku, blowing its nose at how fast the Saiyan was flying, taking offense at being shown up. He quickly accelerated past the man and swooped down to the sidewalk, letting Cortez off and hovering for a moment to let the toys on his back jump off.

Galloping as fast as he could, Tauros accelerated as a wheel almost ended Luke, Ash, and the creature's lives in an instant. Ash wiped his forehead and tried to compose himself after screaming his head off in fear. They were almost near the sidewalk when a tire appeared ahead of Tauros, so close that the beast didn't have time to slow down. Ash thought quickly and released another pokemon, this one with a large belly and standing right in front of them.

Tauros ran head first into the Snorlax's giant belly and the beast turned around and shot them out of his belly with their own momentum right towards Charizard, who was posing after he had beat Goku to the other side. Luke, Ash, and Tauros slammed into the dragon and they rolled for a couple of seconds until they became nothing but a pile of limbs, wings, and hooves. Snorlax, who had been under the car that had just passed over, slowly made his way to the sidewalk and stood beside Cortez, his belly right beside the man's ear growling, like it always was.

"Sorry..*cough* Master Skywalker." Ash said trying to get out of the pile.

Tag: Zero, Exiles:p

22. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006

Not even the Force could predict what would happen next.

After a series of tugging and tumbling that the author was too lazy to type, Luke soon ended up in a mass of various body parts.

"I've been in worst," Luke commented, as Ash tried to apoligize. "Don't worry about it."

Goku started to fly down, his "opponent" part of the mass.

"Looks like you're in a problem here," Goku looked at the mass, and with a simple kick, it unfurled, sidestepping out of the way of the downpouring bodies.

"That's what you get for showing off," he scolded Charizard, wagging a finger at him/it.

23. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Cortez, Buzz, Steel, other toys

Cortez glanced up at the huge Snorlax creature. He was impressed by it's size and strength, but not too impressed with it's childish appearance. It looked like something from those old Japanese cartoons. Wait... It just might be from one of those Japanese cartoons. Cortez came from the distant future, so he didn't have much knowledge about those cartoons from the past.

Behind him, Buzz walked among the group that had gathered. "Is everyone alright? Are we missing anybody?"

Steel touched down on the cement and let the remaining army men off of him. They scurried over to their fallen comrades.

Steel turned to look at the large building ahead of them. The sign read "Al's Toy Barn" across the front.

They finally made it...

TAG: Snorlax, Exiles...

24. Sentinel-825

Jun 17, 2007
    OOC: Greetings, friends. It's terribly unfortunate for me to have to say this, but alas, real life duties have risen that will render me unable to devote time for role playing for a while. I will not bore you with elaborations on the subject, but I do wish to tell you that I do plan on returning. And if this game is willing to accept me back into its graces, then I will gladly rejoin you all when the time is right.

Therefore, if all goes according to plan, I will be back among the RPF around Christmas time. Until then, I bid you all farewell.

:)

25. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Al's Toy Barn

The street now crossed, Luke proceeded at once to heal thebroken toys, telekinetically adjusting them with the Force.

It was the least he could do after this disaster.

Goku stared in awe at the massive structure in front of him....to him, it seemed as if it could reach the sky.

"Wow...it's huge."

The majesty of the monolith, however, wore off after only a few seconds.

"This is boring! When are we going inside?"

TAG: Exiles, Toys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.