main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Exiles - (a massive crossover)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dubya_Scott, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: I'm at school at the moment. But I'll post later...

2. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: the toys

As the injured army men were slowly rebuilt, thanks to the sorcerers powers (Luke), the toys turned to look at the building.

"That seems...i-incredibly big," Rex stammered, using his tail to balance as he leaned backward to look at it.

Buzz eyed the front of the building. The doors were closed, but there was a large roll-up door along the side, most likely for deliveries from big trucks. "There," Buzz pointed. "There's our opening. Let's go." Without even letting the others respond, he hurried off for the open door.

TAG: Exiles...

3. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: It seems everyone, including myself, is getting bored with this game.... (It doesn't help that I have had very little time to play on the Boards.) Anybody wish to continue with the game?

4. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Okay. The game is closing.

Thank you to those of you who played. I had some plans for this game...but didn't have the time to play it... Anyway, it was fun. And remember, Exiles was the first "major success" at the opening of the Non-Star Wars RPF! ;) But all good things must come to an end.

See you all later.

- Dubya_Scott

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.