main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Exiles - (a massive crossover)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dubya_Scott, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Sorry I've been out of it. Could someone PM me with what we've done since poofing into Metropolis so I can make my way back in again? I had a ton of papers and essay exams that decided to gang up on me like the evil Heartless monsters they are.

~*!~-~DOCTOR BEAR~-~!*~

2. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC:

BSSL - Ah, yes. I know how that goes. Mid-terms? If your characters are still in the street with most of the team, you haven't missed much. Only a couple quick interrogations of bystanders. That's about it...until now...

[b]IC: as James Bond, and another Superman imposter
    The city street[/b]

James Bond watched as the horse trotted over toward Galahad. He pointed down the street and said, "The giant truck-robot took off in that direction, probably driving around looking for clues. I suggest that we--" Bond was suddenly cut off by a faint roar that sounded like little rockets blasting off. "What in the...?" he commented as he looked upward.

Out of the blue sky came a man, er, maybe a man. He was completely covered in shiny metal, from head to toe. On the silvery armor, a metal "S" insignia was on his chest. The long red cape was flowing in the wind. This armored man, looking somewhat similar to Iron Man, looked at the reality-hopping team. "I don't know you, friends. But did you happen to see a teenage boy in spandex come through here?"

[b]TAG: Frank, John, Galahad, other street people...[/b]

[hr]
    [b]IC: as one youthful Superman imposter
    Third floor of the skyscraper across from the Pizza Hut[/b]

The young man was waiting for the woman to respond when one of the bystanders yelled out, "Hey! You're Superboy!"

The Superman imposter turned and snapped, "It's SuperMAN!! I'm not a boy!"

"Can I have your autograph? It's for my kid. Can you make it out to Johnny?" The man came rushing over with a pen and a pad of paper.

Superboy swatted the pad out of the man's hand. "Get away. I've got a city to save." He pushed by the elf-boy (Link) and was about to head out the hole in the wall when he noticed the well-endowed woman standing against the debris. "Well, hello," he said smiling.

[b]TAG: Debgate, Lara, Link, Optimus...[/b]

[hr]
    [b]IC: as the people in the Pizza Hut
    Pizza Hut[/b]

They pointed up and talked amongst themselves.

"Hey, look at that."

"What is it?"

"It's a little ball of light?"

"It's a fairy."

"Aliens are coming!!"

They were stunned when the roof was rumbling above them, and now they saw this glowing...thing above them. Some of the patrons were freaked out. Some were interested to find out what it was.

[b]TAG: Navi...[/b]

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lara Croft (well-endowed one?), third floor office

Standing by the hole in the exterior wall, Lara watched as Link's hands appeared on the edges of some still-secured brickwork at the bottom rim of the hoole, and ignoring her outstretched hand, climbed up and went to stand next to the shaman girl, completely ignoring Lara.

The figure that the crowd were surrounding roused himself, perhaps aided by the sparkling healing spells Deb' was casting over him, to repair any damage he had sustained.

She saw that it was a younger version of the Superman she knew as he swatted the pad out of the man's hand. "Get away. I've got a city to save." He pushed by the elf-boy and was about to head out the hole in the wall when he took notice of her chest. Particularly the way it strained against the aquamarine top she habitually wore. He smiled. "Well, hello," he said to them.

Lara felt her cheeks warming and knew she was blushing.

"City to save, huh?" She managed, placing an open palm against the S on his chest to delay his departure. "I and my colleagues: Debgate, Link," she pointed a thumb over her shoulder, "big eff-off robot, some others. We are here to protect you, and to help you defeat Doomsday."

Tag: Suberboy, Link

4. Ptolemy7

Ptolemy7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Galahad

"The giant truck-robot took off in that direction, probably driving around looking for clues. I suggest that we--" began the man with the accent, but stopped in midsentence at the sight of yet another strange-looking individual making an appearance; in this case, a man with armor skin, with a flowing red cloak.
    Galahad had initially wheeled his horse in some alarm at the loud noise coming from this man (who looked vaguely like that Iron Man), but now devoted his energies into restraining himself from groaning and burying his face in his hands; this constant parade of insanity was wearying. The knight wondered idly whether his horse had taken a bad step, and he was currently lying unconscious by a roadside somewhere, dreaming this whole thing up. But did a dreaming man wonder whether he was in a dream?
    Just then, the strange-looking vision spoke, and Galahad was jolted out of this hopeful reverie by the startled realization that this was not one of his, for lack of a better term, 'comrades'.

"I don't know you, friends," said the strange steely man. "But did you happen to see a teenage boy in spandex come through here?"

A teenage boy in what? thought Galahad blankly. The man was speaking in gibberish. He made a slight clucking sound with his tongue, and tugged a bit on the rein, bringing his horse to a better charging angle, in case a battle should suddenly break out.

TAG: Bond, Prince, Frank, others.

5. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    The Prince

"Then hadn't we better follow him? He must be one of the imposters." said the Prince, standing.

He knew that he must be very difficult to trust, after what had just happened. But he was in control now. The Dark Prince was a tool to be used when needed. Not a hinderance.

Tag: Bond, Galahad, others

6. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Navi

As she fluttered into the 'Pizza Hut', Navi noticed a bunch of people pointing at her and asking what she was. Unsurprising given that this was a new world, and, frankly, her kind were rarely seen outside of Kokiri Forest. She momentarily thought of Malon's annoying, and at the same time, endearing, habit of calling Link "Fairy Boy".

Whatever answers the hut held, it was not giving them up by observation alone. Navi inhaled and bellowed, although to these people it would sound, at best, like someone talking...with a very high-pitched voice. "Hey! Listen! Where did that hole in the celing come from? I saw the boy flying through, but it looked to me like someone threw him. Can anyone tell me what happened?"

Tag: People in Pizza Hut
    ----------------------------------------
    IC: Link

Link was amazed at the boy's strength. It should have been obvious when he saw that hole in the wall, but with little effort, the boy had shoved Link off balance and a few feet back.

He quickly regained his balance and straightened his tunic. He strolled over to Lara and the boy, just as Lara was introducing him. "...We are here to protect you, and to help you defeat Doomsday," she said. Link could only nod his agreement. The explanation sounded thourough enough.

Tag: Lara, Superboy, possibly Deb or Optimus

7. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Batman:

With the extensive research he had done and people all around the world that he had contacted, he still had not been able to find out any information about the term "Tallus." It was as if it did not exist on Earth, and yet, he had dreamed about it, had pulled it out of his subconscious for some reason, and, right here and now, in this place without any apparent here and now to speak of, at this ?End of Time,? he had discovered that reason. This ?Timebroker,? a portly, bald man, spoke about how the Earth could be put in danger from problems in alternate universes or time lines. It would have sounded crazy if not for the fact that he had researched many such occurences among the heroes of Earth, especially with Clark. That did not mean that he trusted this ?Timebroker,? and nor should he, since he seemed to know more about Batman than Batman knew about him. Batman did not like to get into any situation without knowing all the major players, and he was uncomfortable with his general lack of information, but it did not appear that he had any choice in the matter, at least for now.

The ?Timebroker? beckoned him toward the Tallus, which could eventually give Batman the ability to make sure no one ever got hurt again. The Tallus he picked out was an oval with his symbol on it, an oval that fit right on the side of his utitlity belt. Then, the portal opened again, and he was off.

He made it his business to know the layout of every city he had ever visited, and so he recognized Metropolis instantly. The Tallus told him everything else he needed to know. He knew every last detail about the players involved in this drama and the events that would soon unfold, though the differences that the Tallus had described were sure to have caused changes already. These were sensitive, volatile times, and there was much to do with little time to do it. He was a natural leader, but he was distrustful of teams, especially after the ugly events of the last few months, and the pain he still felt at how Jason Todd had returned, and what his satellite had helped to do to the world. He was sorry for all the good people who had died, such as Superboy.

At this moment, though, a different crisis was brewing, but the events of the world he had left behind would never be far from his mind. He had to get back, as soon as possible. After introducing himself, he began to speak. It was as if he was born into the role of a leader. ?I suggest we split up in order to cover more ground quicker. I must talk to Superman.? He knew what the de-powered Clark had been wearing and where he was likely to be at this point. He must be told what was at stake, and what had originally happened, so that he would know to be mindful. ?Some of us must watch Lex Luthor very carefully.? At this point, Luthor was still passing off his clone as his son. Batman harbored the hope that watching Luthor and thwarting his plans, even if such thwarting were only a minor roadblock, might be enough to prevent his presidency, for when this group was successful in this mission (there was no question of if, there could not be) it would be a great service to the innocent to keep the man out of the White House. It would not affect his own reality?s past, of course, but innocents were the same, wherever they resided. ?Who is good at observation without being obtrusive?? They had a place to start, at least.

When Superboy was thrown into the Pizza Hut, Batman knew that Doomsday had to be close by. The three ?Supermen? had to be brought together so that all could fight on a united front. Doomsday was not invincible. If they had a good game plan and attacked with precision and accuracy, he could be brought down. They might not even have to defeat the creature. If he could be delayed just enough, made to expend his energy wastefully, until Superman was fully powered again, history could repeat itself.

He turned to Superboy, who had joined the group. ?We need your help.?

TAG: Superboy, anyone else

[b]IC George Costanza:[/b]

T

8. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: Batman, Superboy isn't with the main group. He's hitting on Lara by the Pizza Hut. The guy by the main group is Steel or The Man of Steel or whatever John Henry Irons calls himself these days)

9. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006

"Then hadn't we better follow him? He must be one of the imposters." said the other knight.

This particular idea hit Galahad like a bolt from the blue. The knight trotted forward a few paces. "Greetings," said Galahad courteously to the steel man. "Canst thou show us the way to Doomsday? I know what thou sayeth...spandex, but I shall give thee my life and service for the glory of Logres."

TAG: GM, Bond, Prince.

10. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Pardon my absense... Real life, you know...

[b]IC: as Superboy
    Across from the Pizza Hut[/b]

[i]We are here to protect you, and to help you defeat Doomsday.[/i]

Superboy was surprised. "Really?" He looked around at the two women, the elf, the robot outside, and...Batman? "Well, this isn't gonna be as easy as you may think. Doomsday is one tough dude. But if you wanna help out, come with me." He stopped at the hole in the wall and looked back at them. "I'm not responsible if any of you get killed in the fight." He then jumped into the air, flying around the robot's head. "Pardon me," he said as he flew by and headed back over the Pizza Hut.

As he flew overhead, the Pizza Hut customers pointed again. "Look! It's Superboy!" After seeing one of the Supermen, they had completely forgotten about the Fairy.

"It's SuperMAN!" the young hero yelled as he flew by. "I'm not a boy!!"

[b]TAG: Lara, Debgate, Link, Navi, Batman, Optimus...[/b]

[hr]
    [b]IC: as James Bond, The Steel Clan Robot, and The Man of Steel
    The street[/b]

They turned when the chubby bald man appeared through a familiar pink portal. [i]?My name is Art Vandelay. I?m an architect."[/i]

Bond rolled his eyes.

The Steel Clan Robot said, [color=blue][i]"This must be another one of our team members."[/i][/color]

Since it didn't seem like this new reality-hopping team had appointed any leader, Bond stepped up to the metal man. "Ahem," he cleared his throat. "You may find this hard to believe, but...we are from a different reality, and we're here to help you defeat this `Doomsday`."

The metal Superman nodded. "Very well. Any help would be appreciated." He extended his hand. "And a different reality isn't that hard to believe...trust me. I'm known as the Man of Steel."

Bond shook his hand. "The name's Bond, James Bond."

The Man of Steel looked at the group. "If you guys have any fast mode of transportation, I can take you to Doomsday."

[b]TAG: Galahad, Prince, Frank, John, Barney, Art Vandelay, others around there...[/b]

11. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Link & Navi

Ignored by the customers, Navi rejoined her companion(s) in the building as Superboy...Superman...whatever he wanted to be called, flew away.

"Listen!" She shouted to Link, Debgate, and Lara, hoping Optimus would also hear. "Unless I've been lied to, I'm the only one in our little fragment of a group who can fly, so I'd suggest you all ride Optimus and follow him. I'll fly on after Superboy to keep an eye on where he's going in case you guys lose him. Okay?"

Tag: I-5, Optimus

(ooc: The red in Navi's dialogue is merely a way of incorporatinc Zelda back into the character. Written dialogue in Zelda games tends to highlight important stuff in red.)

(ooc2: Word to the wise, I'll be out of town, out of country, out of continent etc. from April 12-21st...You've been warned)

12. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    OOC: As you may (or may not) have noticed, I haven't exactly been conspicuous in this particular RP. I offer my apologies, and am withdrawing as of now. This looks a solid game, though, I'm sure it will continue to be successful for many pages to come.

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Sephy', you might want to do a quick poll to see if anyone has played the game that Link and Navi are from, and can run your characters in your absense.
    BTW, can Optimus fly?

IC: Lara and Debgate

Debgate wandered up as Superboy, Superman, Superwhatever seemed to accept their presence, and offered to lead them to their probable doom.

"Lara, go with Optimus. I'll follow on foot. That way, one of us will get there."

"Okay-dokey. See you in a bit."

The Shaman departed in a blur, causing more consternation amongs the office staff as papers flew off desks in her wake and fluttered to the debris-strewn carpet.

Croft holstered her guns and leaned out the brickwork to look up at the giant robot. "Optimus? Over to you."

Tag: others

14. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: I've played the Zelda game...though it's been a while. But I'm a big Legend of Zelda fan. ;) I prefer Nintendo over any other system.

15. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006

"If you guys have any fast mode of transportation, I can take you to Doomsday," said the Steelish Man.

Galahad's blue eyes gleamed from beneath the shadow of his visor. "I am afraid, sir, that my steed..." Here he clapped the horse lightly on its flank. "...is the only speedy travel I own. But canst thou take us to Doomsday?"

TAG: Fake Superman, Bond, Prince, Others around, Whoever.

16. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    The Prince

"Lead the way, and I can follow." said the Prince, removing his cloak and tying it around his waist. Being made of thin material, it felt comfortable.

He gripped the dagger tail, ready to swing off.

Tag: Steel, Galahad, Bod, etc.

17. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: as The Man Of Steel, James Bond, the Steel Clan Robot
    The street

"Alright," the metal Superman said. "Just know that this guy Doomsday is one monstrous abomination. He killed the real Superman, and the three of us avenging him are having trouble against Doomsday."

The small rockets in the heels of his metal boots ignited, lifting the Man of Steel off the ground a few feet. "I'll fly slowly. Just follow me." He lifted higher into the air.

Behind him, the Steel Clan Robot ignited the rocket on his back between his wings. He headed off after the Superman.

Bond watched them fly upward. "Now why couldn't they carry us there?" He turned to the group. "Let's go." Bond headed off down an alley in the direction in which the metal Superman had flown. He kept looking up, making sure he was still following them.

TAG: Prince, Galahad, Frank, John, everyone...

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Debgate

With Lara Croft several metres behind her, having disdained the Optimus option, Debgate blurred across the roadway, and down an alleyway where Pizza Hutt staff loaded their bins, coming out behind the restuarant.

She stopped to gather her bearings, and spotted Superboy's red cape fluttering in the middle distance.
    Pausing to wave at her partner, she accelerated after the teen superhero.

Tag: Dubya, Link, Navi, Optimus

19. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006

"Alright," the metal man said. "Just know that this guy Doomsday is one monstrous abomination. He killed the real Superman, and the three of us avenging him are having trouble against Doomsday."

Galahad raised his eyebrows under his metal visor. This Doomsday was starting to sound less and less like a man, and more and more like a monster. The young knight was starting to feel vaguely uneasy whenever his new foe was mentioned, despite the fact that he had never even seen Doomsday.

The steel personage lifted off the ground a moment later. This would have seemed an amazing marvel just a few hours ago, but Galahad was quickly adapting to his new situation. "I'll fly slowly," said the flying man. "Just follow me."

Another one of the team members rose into the air at these words. Galahad barely gave him a thought as he carefully checked his weaponry and saddle in preparation to ride quickly. The man with the strange accent, on the other hand, looked after the two flying steel men with an almost wistful expression on his face.
    "Now why couldn't they carry us there?" wondered the accented man aloud, then, glancing around at the others, said, "Let's go."
    This seemed like practical advice. Without a word, Galahad spurred his horse after the gleam of steel and roar of flames in the sky. The horse was well guided, and wove effortlessly out of traffic and danger, across pavement and lawn alike. His master crouched low over the saddle, the rush of wind echoing past his armored head.

TAG: Superman, Bond, Prince, anyone.

20. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    IC: Optimus

Optimus' head was spinning, as he tried to keep up with the information being given to him. A dead hero, several imposter heroes, an imposter villain, and a menacing, deadly threat on the loose. He saw Debgate run into the alley behind the Pizza Hutt they had headed to. He noticed she was chasing after a red cape. Optimus transformed back into his truck form, mainly to stop any potential threats from intimidated citizens who might want to pelt him with things out of fear, and attempted to cut them off and see if they could use him to get to this Doomsday menace.

"Save your strength", Optimus prime shouted from his cab "and use me to get there. If we can find Doomsday, we're gonna need all the energy we have ... and a little luck"

Optimus flung his doors back open, ready for a full ride to hop in. He pulled down the sides of his trailer, unveiling the assault system, ready to fire on his command, or if someone wanted to hop in back there and manually fire, just in case a menace showed its face.

Tag: Any near Prime

OOC: Optimus CANNOT fly.

21. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Another fact... Superboy is the only one of the four Superman imposters WITHOUT a cape.

[b]IC: as Superboy
    Flying away from the Pizza Hut[/b]

Superboy could see the monstrous Doomsday just over the next row of buildings. He stopped when there was a flash of energy and an extremely loud roar. He figured the `Man of Tomorrow` (the third Superman) had just hit him pretty hard. The teen hero, still hovering in mid-air, looked back at the ground trying to find the other heroes he had just met. The large robot could be seen a few blocks back transforming into a vehicle. "Man, are these guys in for a surprise," Superboy muttered to himself as he turned back to look at the battle ahead.

[b]TAG: Optimus, Link, Navi, Lara, Debgate...[/b]

[hr]
    [b]IC: as The Man of Steel and the Steel Clan Robot[/b]

The gargoyle-like robot flew up next to this `Man of Steel` and said in his monotone voice, [color=blue][i]My scanners detect a living being inside your armor. Are you not a robot?[/i][/color]

"No," he replied. "I am indeed a human being. This is only armor." He glanced down to see the others just below him. The man on the horse didn't have any trouble catching up. And the Englishman in the suit was surprisingly fast. "We're almost there!" He yelled down to them through amplifiers in his metal mask. "Prepare yourselves!"

He then looked back up to see Superboy hovering in the distance. He smiled under the mask. He was glad the boy was still alive. Doomsday had hit him pretty hard.

[b]TAG: Galahad, The Prince, whoever else is still playing...[/b]

22. agap_afima

agap_afima Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    IC: Gideon Wyeth

Gideon slowed down the world around him and rushed towards the source of the excitement. It was Doomsday, the whole reason they had been sent here. If they defeated him, they would presumably move on to the next reality...Strange.

Gideon leapt onto a building and then onto Doomsday. He began to charge a radial Aeon Pulse explosion and waited for the rest of the team. Hopefully, they would hurry.

TAG: Everyone else

23. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    The Prince

As the Steel Man flew, the Prince swung up behind him on a tall building.

The dagger-tail was able to grip into the stone buildings with ease. Every so often, however, a building of some reflective material -glass, perhpas? - would provide a welcome challenge. It was one such building that opposed him now. With a final wing, he flew into open air, and the dagger-tail, through magicks of the Sands, returned to him. He fell freely, only for a moment, as he grabbed a passing bar, with a flag on the end.

He let his momentum bring him up and around, still near the glass wall, and he flew even further through the air. His swing carried him to the wall, and he began a run along it, leaping at the very corner of the wall, into open air. He latched onto another building, before continuing on.

Tag: Steel, Galahad, Etc.

24. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Navi

Following Superboy, Navi soon caught sight of Doomsday. She wasn't sure what to expect, but this was not what she was expecting. It was a hulking gray beast, in vaguely human shape. It was covered with white crystals with glowing red eyes.

As the character that Navi could only assume was the third impostor, distracted Doomsday with his attacks, Navi flew close to try and assess Doomsday's weaknesses.

Tag: Doomsday, last impostor

25. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Would they be dealing with the Superboy with the embarrassing black leather jacket and the overall aura of being a complete tool:p ? Sorry, but Young Justice Superboy really got on my nerves. I was glad that he finally grew up. Same thing with Cassie(Wondergirl), though her growing up was a bit more pleasent...especially losing that stupid black wig.

Oh, and GM Approved me starting my characters in a seperate location.

IC: Angelo and Saber, Metropolis, Rooftop of the damaged Daily Planet

Something wasn't right, Saber thought as the tallus activated and they went hurtling through time. What should've seemed like an instant felt like minutes to her. What should've been painless caused excruciating pain to the wounds that Avalon had yet to heal. Where were they going? Why could she feel the presences of the other warriors fading into some unknown distance? they had all traveled together, all jumped at the same time, but why was she experiencing this feeling of being left behind?

The ground was hard on her already weakened state as the portal opened up and she fell onto the concrete roof. She couldn't tell the condition of the building she had arrived on, nor could she see that whatever condition that had affected her had affected the Templar Knight, Angelo, as well.

Though he felt no pain, he too, was at a loss for why the others were no where to be seen. They had all supposedly jumped to the same place, yet he was now alone as far as he knew. Alone on this strange building that seemed to either be renovating or had undergone heavy damage in the recent past. Furthering the strangenes of this tall wonder was the huge globe that rose out of the center. Angelo read it aloud, "Daily Planet."

The groan pulled him out of his wonder and he immediately noticed that he wasn't alone after all. Another of the travelers was here and she was bleeding badly. Hurrying over to her, Angelo quickly cast a powerful healing spell on her, the sky above his comrade lighting up with a flash as symbols of healing began to fall down to her.

"Are you going to be alright?" He asked, once he could see that the bleeding had stopped.

Saber was still drained though, realizing now why Avalon had yet to exert its healing properties. She was running out of mana. Her magical life-force, what she needed to exist, it was running out. She needed more, and she needed it quickly. Yet there were only three ways to replenish mana that she knew of, and those three would not be fast enough.

"M...mana..." she heard her voice say aloud, she hadn't even realized she had been struggling to speak.

"Mana? You need mana?" the man in red asked as he fiddled around in his bag for something, when Saber saw it she noted it as some kind of strange stone. However, when the man placed it to over her, the strength began to return to her body. Her mana was being restored by this strange stone. How it was doing so baffled her mind.

"How..what is that?" she said, finding the strength to raise herself upon her arms.

"It is called a Sage Stone. It has the ability to restore the magical properties of up to four people at any given time." Angelo said as he helped Saber to her feet. "But where do you suppose this place is?" he asked, feeling it best to focus on finding the others now.

As if on cue, the Tallus recognized it would no longer be needed to transport their bodies back to their realms, and began its introduction to both of them.

Metropolis. Earth. 1993.

The fatal battle between Superman and Doomsday took place only a couple weeks ago. The two were supposed to kill each other, then Superman would later return from the afterlife. In the meantime, four beings claiming to be Superman reborn arrived on the scene. Three were good, and one was evil. The three good ones, "Superboy", "The Man of Steel", and the "Last Son of Krypton", would help the ressurrected Superman defeat the fourth imposter, the "Man of Tomorrow", a cyborg.

But in this reality, Superman died while Doomsday lived. The monstrocity known as Doo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.