main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Exiles

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Zanisis, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zanisis

Zanisis Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2009
    Exiles
    Author: Zanisis
    Pairing:Slight Revan/Exile
    Summary: The Exile finds Revan. This is their encounter.

Sienna Dastaro let out an annoyed huff, typing another sentence into the holo-computer. ERROR. She typed another quick series of commands, fingers flying off the keyboard in a flurry of motion. ERROR. It was times like this when she missed that calming presence of people. Someone who would be there to help her fix the dang computer, or someone to shout a suggestion from the main room. It seemed that the entire ship rang with memories of her old friends and companions.
    She lay her head down in her heads and resisted the urge to burst into tears.
    ?Where are you, Revan?? she murmured under her breath, ?I know that you?re out here somewhere.?
    Her computer beeped and she raised her head quickly, blonde hair flying out of her face. She hurriedly wiped the tears from her eyes, her fingers flying across the keypad.
    ?Incoming transmission,? her computer?s electronic voice told her.
    Sienna?s fingers sped up, yet a face flashed across the screen before she could stop it from appearing. Her fingers froze, her eyes riveted to the face displayed across the holoscreen. For the second time that day she almost burst into tears.
    ?Sienna,? he said, his voice rougher than she remembered, but definitely, definitely his.
    It was the voice that had inspired millions, the face that had struck the hearts of every one of his soldiers, the man that she had never, never given up on.
    ?Revan,? she breathed.
    He sighed, gazing at her with age old eyes. How long had it been since she had looked him in the face? She could still remember the last time she had seen him. She had been nineteen. Strong for her age, but barely a knight.

?Revan,? she called loudly, her voice ringing over the sound of the two generals talking.
    The two voices stopped abruptly, but her attention was only focused on one man.
    ?What have you been doing??
    She looked up at him, hating that he was almost a foot taller than her. That he had the unfair advantage of being male. She hated that only now that she noticed that his olive toned skin was unnaturally pale, that his amber eyes were ringed with a mad yellow. She hated that. He raised one eyebrow on his absurdly handsome face.
    ?I?m planning strategies with my general,? he said calmly, though she didn?t miss the cold tone in his voice.
    ?I just got a holo-transmission from the Jedi Council. You told us that they?d approved of the missions that you were sending us on.?
    ?I lied,? he said so calmly that she almost shivered, almost.
    Malak, behind him, looked at her with a smug smile and she scowled at the older man.
    ?They could have our lightsabers,? she cried out in frustration, ?Gods, Revan do you know what you?ve gotten us into??
    He looked at her, bemused.
    ?I never intended to return to the Jedi after the war,? he said slowly, ?I have loyal men here, loyal to me. Not to the republic or the Jedi Council. I thought you understood the situation.?
    ?You thought wrong,? she hissed venomously, ?I would never betray the Jedi.?
    ?The Jedi are weak minded fools,? he said. It would have been easier if he was shouting, but his voice seemed cold and unattached, ?the Jedi Empire will fall with their narrow minded views. They think they are too far above everyone else. They have not seen the things that I have seen. They are emotionless guarders. They despise all that I hold dear. Justice,? he said, saying the word as if it were a disgusting piece of dirt stuck to his shoe, ?is simply a tool of the weak.?
    ?I don?t know you anymore,? she said softly, backing away.
    He grasped her wrist with a large hand pulling her small form against his chest.
    ?Stay with me, Sienna,? he whispered silkily in her ear, ?You can have all you ever wanted. Power beyond anything you ever imagined. We could be great you and I.?
    She shivered, pulling herself out of his embrace.
    ?You have fallen too far,? she said, ?to ever be redeemed. Goodbye, Revan.?
    ?Where are you going?? he said and for a moment she thought he would sto

2. Jedi_Perigrine

Jedi_Perigrine Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2008
    I think you did a very nice job with this. The characters have good life in them and there's a good subplot going on in the background. Good!

Only thing that I'd ask for next time you post a story...please double space every new paragraph. Makes things easier to read. Otherwise, good! If this is updated, please let me know with a pm!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.