main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Existence (A Massive Non-Canon Crossover RP)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Existence

They exist, yet they never existed. The timeframes in which they had been conceived had forgotten them, as if having misplaced an item of key importance. The timelines went on as if unchanged, yet those who were out-of-place were sent elsewhere. For what reason or purpose was unknown to them. They had been from nearly every time, nearly every place, the conceptions of the minds of mortal men. These beings, these mortals, had the gift of creation, and with such gifts came the attention of those who would will the mortals to create for them. But not just one would come to seek these creations, but many. A war was eminent.

The Watcher Malch had been the first to bring these creations to a Pangaea-like utopia, hoping that they could find themselves a new existence among those who desired peace and balance; peace and balance that they could not achieve in their own universes. Malch had summoned those who were created for the purpose of balancing the peace in their times. This had not gone unchecked however?

One of the Vadrigar warlords, Zermonth, was not pleased with having to wait around for the next string of warriors to be selected by the other Vadrigar for deadly combat. Zermonth defected, and roamed the galaxy itself in search of a world in need of some chaos. He found one such world, only to see at the far end a being unknown to him. He had seen one of his kind before, only in a dream perhaps, but recollection served him well, having seen a former Watcher slain in the Arena Eternal.

Malch, in a desperate hope to keep the secret of the created ones away from the mellifluous and lustful eyes of Zermonth, started a contest of skill with the warlord. If Zermonth prevailed, the world and the created ones would be his; if Malch won however, the world would be left untainted from the evil that the Vadrigar could bring to it. Unable to turn down a challenge, Zermonth agreed and he was given some of Malch?s created stock, a choice made at random from a mixture of both good and evil created beings, and the two split the world evenly in order to ensure a fair contest.

The Vadrigar warlord would not play fair however, and Malch somehow knew this. Zermonth had brought with him the technologies of the Vadrigar as well as weaponry and access to other created ones. He would stockpile them about the world, and watch as his pawns slowly overran the Watcher?s defense. Hopefully, Malch could hope to hold it and prevail, but if not, he would simply move on? if he were not destroyed in the final conflict.

Welcome to [b][u]Existence (A Massive Crossover RP)[/u][/b], and I hope you?re not confused by the title or the content that is to follow. This is a game of your creations, but not necessarily from your own settings. We?ve all seen them: the games in which [i][u][b]our[/b][/u][/i] characters have invaded the universe of our favorite movie/game/book series and were they around in that series, they would be just as wondrous as the main characters themselves. What I mean to say is, you can play anything you can come up with, providing that they?re connected to something with an already canon plotline.

An example would be playing the brother of an otherwise only child character (name as many as you can, but you?re more than welcome to play him!), and another example would be playing a character who would have had an important role in a series (perhaps the man who taught a technique to someone long ago, and who is no longer remembered for teaching it.) What I mean to say is, [b]play something non-canon from a canon story[/b].

Be Joe Parker - cousin of Peter Parker and don a suit to fight crime (of rob banks); be the worlds best Pokemon trainer; be the wife of Kenpachi Zaraki - captain of Squad 11; be the tenth member of the Fellowship of the Ring; etcetera etcetera etcetera!

By no means are you obligated to play someone with extraordinary abilities, playing someone with little to no combat skills would bring a most

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    This looks nice, expect a CS as soon as I can settle on a universe to be from

3. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    I_H Edit: Removed. That comment doesn't belong here and could potentially derail this game. PM me if you want to talk about this.

4. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    I_H Edit: Nothing to see here.

Hiiii Reynar! :)

*Waves*

-I_H

5. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    GM OOC: Now I'm wondering what those guys had said before Hammer edited them out. I'd appreciate knowing Hammer, so PM that to me if you read this.

And here of course, is my character for this game, just to give basis on what can be expected:

[b]Name:[/b] Kichirou Wakahisa
    [b]Alias (if any):[/b] Captain Wakahisa of Squad 14, Captain Wakahisa
    [b]Franchise that you supposedly came from:[/b] Bleach
    [b]Weapon(s) of choice:[/b] Akarui Suzumebachi (Bright Hornet) is carried unsealed, and is a fancy, large hachiwara which Kichirou handles easily. It accompanies wounds with the sensation of hundreds of bee, wasp and hornet stings.
    [b]Description of Appearance:[/b]
    -[i]Physical Description[/i]: Kichirou puts you in mind of a darting fish. He has narrow red eyes that are like two drops of blood; fine, straight, green-grey hair is worn in a style that reminds one of a rooster's crest; very tall and has a masculine build; ruddy skin
    -[i]Clothes[/i]: Kichirou wears the standard uniform of his squad (a white kosode, a black kimono and hakama, and a white obi sash) with slight modification; the left sleeve of his kimono is left without an arm, wherein his arm sits taped to both his zanpakuto and his shoulder. His kosode has been modified for easy access for his arm to make powerful downward strikes, his zanpakuto worn on his back. He wears a pair of aviator goggles over his eyes nearly all the time, though it is doubtful that he needs them for anything other than an aesthetic accessory
    [b]Short Bio/History:[/b] Kichirou once belonged to the 14th Division of the current 14th Court Guard Squads in the Soul Society. His entry into the Guard Squads was personally recommended by the Captains of Squads 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 10. All that was needed was approval from three more Captains, and they came from squads 9, 10, and 13. Although he had become a Captain of his own squad, he had still yet to learn bankai. He at the time, had not yet chosen a lieutenant for himself, as his Squad had yet to be assigned a focus for their Divisions activities. The Lobelia flower was designated the symbol of Squad 14, and as such, there weren?t many willing to be placed here.

Rejects the lot of them, those who either hadn?t harnessed the full potential of their zanpakuto or could barely control themselves. As a result, Kichirou designated his Squad as the ?Torture? Division, staying secluded from the other Captains and whenever prisoners were detained and needed to be questioned, Kichirou and his squad mates were right there ready and willing. Captain Yamamoto frowned upon the practices, and scolded the members of the 14 Court Guard Squads for allowing such atrocities to continue without being checked upon with him first. The end result, the expulsion and removal of Squad 14 from the history books of the Soul Society and the immediate executions of all those involved.

Before he could be detained, Kichirou fled and in his wake, he left the paralyzed bodies of his comrades ready for capture. This diversion, most frowned upon by the other Captains, caused him to get away but by no means had he been granted reprieve of his crimes. In fact, it would be quite possible that they were still searching for him.

6. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    :( I just typed up my whole CS, and then there was a technical error and it didn't send. I intend on playing though, so when I can be bothered to re type it, I'll send it. :_|

7. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    GM Approved!
    Name: Nicoli Zaverski
    Alias (if any): The Hammer of Russia
    Franchise that you supposedly came from: Frontlines: Fuel of War
    Weapon(s) of choice: His Armored Mech, if it is destroyed he has a compact Bullpup Assault Rifle.
    Mech Weapons:
    -Two blades on it's arms for quickly destroying enemy Mechs.
    - Two large chain guns on arms.
    -A heavy cannon on it's shoulder.
    -Rockets that shoot out of back.
    -Boosters on legs and lower back for quick moving.
    Mech Picture
    Description of Appearance: The Russian Mech-Pilot wears a black jump-suit, one the right sleeve and the back of the jump-suit, there is a large red star. Nicoli?s head is shaven short, as to military regulations. His skin is a bit pale, from spending most of his time inside of his Mech.
    Short Bio/History: Nicoli in Russia, of the year 2140. He was born during the fuel wars, a time where Asia (Known as the Red Star Alliance) and America and Europe (Known as the Western Coalition) were at war for energy. Atleast is started as a war for energy, but as the oil grew dry, it all turned to grudges of each faction as neither were going to forgive the other. Nicoli proved himself as a pilot early on in his mandatory military career. His career blossomed and he was given an advanced Mech. He now leads a large squad of Mechs, Infantry, and a few Artillery Tanks.

8. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    debating this one... as i seriously regretted not getting in on the last game like this. i'll have a sheet by the end of the week, if i'm in.

:snoopy

9. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    GM Approved

Name: Madison Gardner

Alias (if any): None

Franchise that you supposedly came from: Harry Potter

Weapon(s) of choice: Wand, 11 inches, Mahogany, Hippogriff talon core

Description of Appearance: 5ft 3in tall (Short for her age) 17-18 yeas old. Dark blonde hair, just past her shoulders, curly but usually tied back. Blue eyes, Caucasian skin. Average frame, not too big not too skinny. Wears a Hogwarts school uniform in Ravenclaw colours

Short Bio/History: Madison Gardner has very recently began her 7th, but also final year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. She is a half and half witch, her father being a wizard and her mother being a muggle. She is very studious and is someone who focuses more on brains than brawn (Which over the years has lead to taunts and bullying from slytherins) She excels in many subjects, especially charms and transfiguration, and she hopes to make it as an auror after her time at Hogwarts is over. She comes across as slightly awkward and shy at first upon meeting new people, but she has a kind nature and can show courage when the situation arises.

10. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Zedd-Vega Approved

Name: Leo
    Alias (Saiyan Name): Leguma
    Franchise that you supposedly came from: DragonBall Z
    Weapon(s) of choice: -His super strength, speed, and senses
    -His energy attacks- (these are the ones he currently knows) Galick Gun, Big Bang Attack, Riot Javelin, Transformation (Oozaru currently, more to come)
    -His foresight (yet he dosen't know he has this power)

Description of Appearance: [image=http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Fuji/9583/Bardock.jpg]

Short Bio/History: The "supposed" third son of Bardock. Unlike his kin, he grew in the ranks of the Saiyan hierarchy, and was an elite middle class eventually...yet this never happened. He saw the destruction of Planet Vegeta...yet he wasn't a victim. He survived, and now is part of this struggle for Universal dominance.

11. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Zedd-Vega Approved!

1. Name: Coburn Piggott

2. Alias: Dr. Paul Ignatius Nero, Dr. PIN

3. Franchise: Evil Genius (a book by Catherine Jinks)

4. Weapon(s) of choice: A single 15 shot automatic handgun, with extra clips.

5. Description of Appearance: Handsome, but pale. He has full stubble and wears plain, solid-color t-shirts. His pants are usually slacks or jeans. He has a brown jacket, over his shirts. He is skinny and is void of most conventional muscle. His teeth are near-perfectly straight and white. Calluses on tips of long fingers. He is 6?6? and has bright blue and silver eyes.

6. Short Bio/History: Coburn was born in Australia and is the older brother of Cadel Piggott and illegitimate son of Thaddeus Roth. He was adopted by a wealthy couple and was happy, until his fifth birthday. It was then, that he discovered the computer. He was immediately taken and spent all of his time on them. He has a great affinity for mechanical and mathematic problems. He took apart and rebuilt his family?s computer at six. At seven, he was hacking his neighbors computers. He drained his neighbor of funds, when he was eight. The man?s house was repossessed.

Coburn caught the attention of Axis Institute, where his father, unknown to him, was the headmaster. He was put through classes like, Coping Skills and Pragmatic Philosophy. While seemingly giving him an education, Axis was providing Coburn with the power to do whatever he wanted. After schooling, Coburn was able to hack military computers without their notice.

Coburn moved to California and donned the alias, Dr. Paul Ignatius Nero or PIN. He has since, become a billionaire, developed an effective Artificial Intelligence and implanted it into mass quantities of machines.

12. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Now that i have settled on a universe I should have a CS in before tommorow ends

13. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    His name is Zedd-Vega, and he approved this Character Sheet

Name: Captain Jack Dex

Alias (if any): The Wanderer

Franchise that you supposedly came from: Stargate Atlantis

Weapon(s) of choice: Custom Staff Weapon, Modified Traveler's pistol (Ronon's Gun), Fighting Daggers.

Description of Appearance: 6'5" 200 lbs. Dark skinned and muscluar, a very imposing figuer. His brown hair is shaggy, but not long, and has a generally unkempt appearence. Various scars and tattoos adorn his body, most notably the Satedan tattoo on his neck.

Short Bio/History:

Jack Dex was a close cousin of the now famous Ronon Dex, who, like Ronon was captured during the attack and culling of Sateda. Before the Wraith attack, Jack was a adept warrior and skilled Satedan scientist, and was considered one of the planets best weapons designers. He worked for the planets military R&D department, as well as serving in the military. When the planet was attacked, he volunteered for the front lines, and this resulted in him being one of the first captured.

Jack, much like his cousin, wasn't fed upon for long. Instead, he too was chipped and set out on a world, becoming a "runner." He spent a good deal of time with the race known as the "Travelers", the kind that manufactured the weapon Ronon, and he, uses. Unlike Ronon, however, he was not lucky enough to be discovered by the Atlantis Expedition. Instead, he traveled the Pegasus Galaxy, eventually earning the moniker "The Wanderer" because he would never stay on a planet long. After the disappearance of Col. John Sheppard [Episode: The Last Man] he was found while the others searched for Tayla. He had his chip removed, and after a short time began working on new weapons and technical systems for the Expedition. He, in fact, was the designer of the weapon he now carries, a combination of Traveler and Jaffa technology. Once the Expedition eventually returned to earth, he spent his days, again, wandering the galaxy, offering aid in frivolous battles against the wraith, who eventually took over the Galaxy.

Of course, with Dr. McKay's manipulation of the universal time line by returning Col. Sheppard, Jack found himself no longer in his own galaxy, forever lost in a new dimension.

14. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: The bio is short, but I intend on filling in through gameplay ;)
    GM Approved!

Name: Valien Terrence
    Alias (if any): Flare
    Franchise that you supposedly came from: Pokemon
    Weapon(s) of choice: Pokemon
    Description of Appearance: Medium length black hair, striking blue eyes. Wears black pants and a white shirt with a red cape for flare.

Short Bio/History: Valien is a trainer origionally from the Kanto region and has been training his pokemon for most of his life, and had a great love of fire pokemon.

OOC: And so everyone knows, yes I have a set list of what I have and the GM knows and has approved of whats on it ;)

15. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: Whens we starting.

16. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: We'll be starting sometime this week. Look for a post either later today or tomorrow, until then we'll always be accepting players and please spread the word.

17. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Tog, NickLitYouAFlame, Yuul_Shamar

Mysterious World, Tengu Island

Deep green waves lapped upon the shore of the island, raven-colored gulls circling overhead as they picked at smaller crustaceans that crawled along the beach: crabs, small shrimp-like creatures, and the occasional Malboro. Just behind the shore, a small spattering of trees showing even more of the clean beach. From the looks of it, a small smuggling operation had been held here at one time, many shattered crates of cargo bearing a logo with the letters EITC in an embossed symbol.

Further along the beach, a downed mech and its pilot, the latter unconscious as the waves lapped against the metal hull of the combat suit. Not so far, unconscious beneath a tree, a young lad whose very belt was asunder, several small orbs scattered about his general area. Last but not least, another man, clad in simple clothing of perhaps a more modern time, lay facedown in a lightly greened area of the beach, one of the aforementioned gulls tugging at his jacket.

~"It appears that they're still in one piece. Hopefully they will come in useful in the coming storm,"~ A disembodied voice said, slowly dispersing beneath the sounds of the waves and gulls, the three travelers stolen from their time slowly coming to consciousness...

TAG: Valien Terrence, Coburn Piggott, Nicoli Zaverski

[b]Zedd-Vega, Jedi_padawan_leigh, DarthSubZero, Darth_Vaders_cousin

[i]Mysterious World, Village Hidden in the Graves[/i][/b]

[blockquote]The dreary looking village looked like a terrible place to live from an outsiders view. They locals had not been as active in the affairs of the world, being located between Earth and Wind country and directly adjacent to Bird country. Their country, known as the Land of Blood, was separated from any and all conflicts in the past, all on behalf of their dark and brooding Chishiokage. The walls of buildings were a dull gray, and even before entering the gates of the village one would begin to feel dreary and disheartened. Shinobi, though rare and far between, bore the symbol of their village on their headbands: a simple tombstone.

"Found another one sir," A chunin of the village said, laying down the body of a young woman inside one of their holding cells. Her clothing was strange in that she bore a wizards robes, but the people of the village had never seen a wizard let alone heard of one. Over the course of the day, the Hidden Grave shinobi had gathered not one but four individuals, all strangers found unconscious in the streets. The first was a heavily tattooed figure, many scars adorning his body almost ritualistically. The second to be found, a man with spiked black hair and a strange electrical device worn along the side of his head.

[color=crimson]"Hey, lemme outta here..."[/color] A voice called from the next cell, the shinobi captain approaching and staring down the man they had detained earlier. His green-gray hair hung down over his face and his hands were shackled to the walls, mostly stripped of his possessions. The captain chuckled and shook his head, remembering when they first brought this man in.

"One of them finally woke up. About time if you ask me." The captain chuckled and adjusted his flak jacket, looking to his subordinates signaling for them to watch the unconscious prisoners. The captain stepped forward and eyed the prisoner, whom they had confiscated all of his possessions, most notably a strange looking sword.

Kichirou smirked. [color=crimson]"I'm not the only one who's getting up,"[/color] He said with a toothy grin, hearing the shuffling and groaning of the cell next door. The three prisoners were waking up, coming to consciousness, and would find themselves in a rather interesting position...[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: Leo, Captain Jack Dex, Madison Gardner, Kichirou Wakahisa[/b]

18. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Madison Gardner
    Holding Cell

Madison groaned and stirred a little as she began to come around. Her head was pounding and her eyes felt heavy as she slowly opened them. Blurry at first, her vision started to focus a bit more. She was lying in a drab grey room, in what looked like a cell or some sort of holding room. A very uneasy feeling began to form in the pit of her stomach as she pushed herself onto her knees. She was still wearing her Hogwarts school uniform, although looking slightly disheveled. Then she felt as if something was amiss. Opening her robe, she reached in to find her wand was missing. One minute she was taking a class in Apparition at Hogwarts, the next she was here. Wherever ?here? was. The uneasy feeling began to quickly turn into panic.

?Where am I??whats?what?s going on?! where am I! Let me out!?

TAG: Kichirou Wakahisa, Leo, Captain Jack Dex

19. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Valien Terrance

Where am I? Valien thought as he awoke, his head pounding but the feeling wore off after a few seconds. His next thought was of his companions and his hand went to where his belt normally was only to find it tattered. His eyes widened as he frantically searched for his friends and was relieved when he spotted their pokeballs around him.

Picking them up carefully he settled on putting them in his pokets for now, it was a good thing they were small unless he used them. Now he turned his attention to his surroundings. He could see the ocean, which meant he was one the coast, possibly an island. If it was an island it wasn't a bother.

Looking around he saw a machine and what looked to be a man further down the beach. The man appeared to be unconcious. Valien took off at a run before slowing to a halt as he reached the man. What the machine was he wasn't sure, but it looked like it was meant for combat, was this man a soldier then? "Hey wake up!" Valien said as he pulled the man away from the waves somewhat.

Tag: Tog, Nicklityouaflame

20. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Captain Jack Dex
    Holding Cell

This wasn't the first time Captain Jack Dex had awoken in a strange holding cell. Nor was it the first time he had been shackled to a wall. It was however the first time he did not remember how he had gotten there. As far as he could remember he had been engaging in battle, and he hadn't been stunned. He had simply stepped through the gate...and...

It was odd that he didn't remember reaching the other side. He always remembered the other side. But that was all aside the point right now, he just needed to figure out where he was.

Eyes still closed, he tugged at the chains on his wrists, checking for structural soundness, and unfortunately they were very sound. He pried his eyes open, tugging at the chains again, and looking around the group.

"Uggghckme." He groaned with a hoarse voice. It wasn't exactly what he had intended to say but close enough. "Where the HELL am I!" He shouted, rattling his chains again, secretely pleased this wasn't a hive ship, nor a Genii underground prison. "Release me! I am no Wraith I've only come to help!"

Tag: All

21. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Leo
    Holding Cell

It's strange how things work, as Leo came to. He would be quite surprised with his new surrondings as of now.

Leo, or Leguma, his Saiyan name, was part of the now extinct forementioned race, exterminated in one blow by the powerful Lord Freeza, while returning from an extermination. He, in fact, wanted to check on his little brother, Goku, when the Death Ball impacted on the surface.

The shockwave was enough to destroy his transport, leaving him to die in the vaccum of space. Yet he survived, putting an energy barrier around himself, looking for somewhere to go.

But that was a long time ago, and from looking for the tyrant, taking a small rest, to now being trapt in this cell of sorts, it was quite a transition.

Now he came to, and got a look at his surrondings, including an odd ragtag bunch of people. He never met humans before, which he judged from what his father, Bardock, told him, not to mention that his scanner was gone, noticing when he felt for it.

He stood up from his kneeling position, moving his legs out a bit to get a feel for them. Just then he noticed that they, whoever they were, had confisacted his Saiyan armor. He was now half naked, save his trousers, which they left on, and his boots.

He then rested his back on the wall behind him, not only to loosen his muscles a bit, but to get a feel for it...

...he could just break through it.

"Calm down," he said to the seemingly frantic man. "It's unlikely they are going to listen anyway."

TAG: Dex, all in Holding Cell

22. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Nicoli Zaverski

The Russian soldier groaned. He felt so tired and comfortable on the sand, he just wanted to sleep. Then he heard someone yelling for him to wake up. 'Back to the fight' Nicoli thought, he opened his eyes to see a strange kid standing over him.
    "Hey wake up!" the boy said.
    Zaverski's eyes widened, he jumped up and pulled his pistol out in one singular motion. In the blink of an eye his pistol was aimed at the boy. A confused look came over Nicoli's face. "This isn't a dream... is it?" Nicoli said in his deep Russian Accent.

Tag: Yuul_Shamar, Nicklityouaflame

23. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Captain Dex
    Holding Cell

Dex let out a puff of air and consented to the man's request. He noted that th eman was in the smae plight he was, half naked and chained to a wall. Maybe he knew something Jack didn't.

"Alright mate, what place is this? I thought I dialed New Athos and this is clearly no Athothian holding cell...so I must have dialed the Gate wrong. What is this world called? More importantly, how far is the gate from here?"

He didn't have time for specifics on who had captured him, his main goal right now was getting out, finding his things, and dialing off world before anything else happened. For all he knew these people were Wraith Worshipers, and he was their next offering. The Wraith would have been pleased to finally have one of their great enemies, and he was sure this time they weren't going to stick a homing device in him and send him on his merry way.

What if they were on the way...what if they were already here. How long had he been out? What sort of weapon could make him lose track of time, and memories. He wanted one to study...maybe it could be used more effectivly against the Wraith.

No, priority one, escape. He could do no good as Wraith food.

Tag: Darthsubzero

24. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Leo
    Holding Cell

He now turned to the man he had adressed earlier. He was curious to what the gibberish the man was telling met.

"New Athos?" Leo repeated after the man. "What kind of gate?" He then thought better of asking these questions. What now concerned him was escape.

He doubted he would've understood anyway, even if clarified.

He then looked to the chains binding him, shaking them around a bit.

He then lightly moved his wrist forward...and almsot as if in a formality, the chains broke like paper, and now unhinged, they fell to the floor in a loud *CLANG*!

"Hmmm, should've thought of this before," he said. He was actually kind of insulted...did they really think they can keep a Saiyan with just chains?

He then turned to the man he was conversing. With a small beam fired from his finger, he too was now free.

"You better thank me for this," he said, smirking.

TAG: DVC, any in holding cell

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Valien Terrance

The seemingly strange man leaped to his feet and drew out a handgun in a blurringly swift motion.

"This isn't a dream... is it?"

Valien had raised his hands the moment he saw the gun. So maybe this guy really was a soldier. "I don't know, the last thing I remember was heading to the Pokemon League building, and now I find myself here. Uh, would you mind putting the gun down please? And what accent is that, I don't recognize it."

Tag: Tog, Nick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.