1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Existence (A Massive Non-Canon Crossover RP)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 12, 2004
    star 5
    IC: Captain Dex
    Holding Cell

    "New Athos?.........What kind of gate?"

    "You know, the Chapa'Hai...Chappa'Ko...the Eye of the Gods...Wraith Puddle...It's the big stone circle...sticks out of the ground..." A confused look on the man's face told him none of the words were ringing a bell. It was incredibly odd that a man on a seemingly advanced world would not know of the Stargate...everyone knew of the Stargates.

    Unless he had been transported to a planet with out a Stargate...somehow...and this man had never left said planet...then it might be remotely possible.

    Of course his train of thought was interupted by the man, with a burst of light, breaking the chains and shooting a beam out of his fingers, breaking Jack's own chains.

    Jack, dumbfounded, rubbed his wrists.

    "Yeah, um, thanks mate. Nifty trick, you'll have to teach it to me sometime. Think you can use that to find where my weapons are?"

    Tag: DSZ
  2. Tog Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 19, 2007
    star 2
    Nicoli Zaverski

    The Russian could only tilt his head and stare blankly at the kid, a thousand thoughts went threw his head at that moment. Zaverski lowered the gun then put it back into it's holster, with it unclipped for a fast draw. "What the hell is a pokemon? And my accent is Russian... Geeze what world are you from k-..." Nicoli asked when his voice died off when he saw his Mech. "Ack!" He roared, jumping onto the mech and climbing up to the cockpit. He quickly punched in the code and slid inside. The mech started rumbling then it's arms moved and it pushed it's self up, out of the water. Standing at a full 40-feet, Nicoli had a full view of the Island, he looked down at the kid on the ground and spoke to him threw the speaker system. "Where the hell are we?!?"
  3. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Valien Terrance

    "What the hell is a pokemon? And my accent is Russian... Geeze what world are you from k-..." "Where the hell are we?!?"

    "I don't know!" Valien shouted up to the man and then asked him, "What do you mean what are pokemon? Everyone knows what they are!" Valien shouted back up, while thinking where was this guy from?

    Tag: Tog, Nick

  4. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Of Coburn Piggott on Tengu Island

    Coburn awoke to the sound of lapping waves and shouting. It took him a moment to get his bearings, when he opened his eyes. Before him was his laptop, laying the sand, but still physically intact. When he could focus on it, he tuned into the yelling.

    "What do you mean what are pokemon? Everyone knows what they are!"

    Coburn tried to see what the voice was yelling at, but all he could find was a large metallic building. He scanned the ground around it, but saw nobody. He glanced up and yelped when he realized it was not a building, but a huge machine.

    Terror racked Coburn?s body and he whipped out his pistol. His arm shook, as he aimed it at the monstrous creature. Could it be a robot? Or, some type of mount. It was way bigger than his own creations. Coburn called out, testing the waters, so to speak. Ironically, the ocean spray rolled against his leg, soaking his feet.

    ?What the hell is going on here??

    Two things became extremely clear to Coburn after he spoke. One, was that he was completely lost for his location. He had been in his lab, last he checked and now was beamed to some crazy world with pokemon, something that was only reality in the old videogames of the same name, and metallic monstrosities.

    The other thing was the robot itself. Coburn could see from his position, that it was the most advanced piece of machinery, he had ever come across. Like in girth, it far surpassed his own creations in complexity. Coburn itched to examine it closer, but he didn?t dare move.

    Tag - Tog and Yuul
  5. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Valien Terrance

    ?What the hell is going on here??

    Valien whipped around to see a man holding what looked like a computer, as well as a pistol.

    "Whoa!" said Valien as he quickly raised his hands. "Why don't you put the gun away sir. As to what is going on I don't know and neiher does this guy here. Who apparently speaks in a really wierd accent. I'm Valien Terrance by the way. And your name is..."

    Tag: Nick, Tog
  6. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 10, 2006
    star 4
    IC: as Leo
    Holiding Cell

    He gave the man he had just freed the signal to wait. He had now turned to the girl that he had just noticed with them, rackled in chains.

    Why would they imprison a child? A sick feeling of uneasiness soon filled Leo, at the thought of who could've done it.

    But he quickly repelled it. The last thing he needed was for that useless emotion, fear, to interfere...especially in battle. That would be most insulting, not only to him, but to his entire Saiayn heritage. He wouldn't want that to happen.

    He now flicked his wrists, and soon, a small ripple of chi emanated from his hand. With this, the chains now broke as well. All the ones ,in this holding cell at least, were free.

    He now knelt in front of her, eye to eye level. He said in a gruff voice, "Get up."


    TAG: DVC, leigh

  7. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Of Coburn Piggott on Tengu Island

    Coburn stared blankly, as the kid ranted and bantered. It seemed to last a lifetime, but in reality was a 20 second, or so, speech. Coburn snapped out of his mental trance, to decide that this Valien was mentally disturbed. He nodded slowly, at his hasty assumption.

    ?Yeah, buddy, sure. You can call me Pin.?

    Coburn walked around Valien and towards the large machine, slowly. He kept his gun aimed. When eh was around thirty feet from the robot, he yelled up.

    ?Do you know what is going on? Happy boy, back there, is of no help. I think he is off his meds, or something.?

    Tag - Tog and Yuul
  8. Tog Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 19, 2007
    star 2
    Nicoli


    ?Do you know what is going on? Happy boy, back there, is of no help. I think he is off his meds, or something.?

    The Russian turned in his seat and looked at a screen that showed a man aiming a pistol at him. Nicoli grinned at the thought of someone trying to take him down with only a pistol. He turned his mech toward the man and aimed of it's guns at him. "I have no idea what is going on here. I just woke up to find the 'Happy Boy' standing over me and screaming. Lower your gun, comrade... that thing can do little to The Hammer." Nicoli said to the man with his heavy Russian accent.

    Tag: Nick, Yuul, Gm
  9. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Valien Terrance

    Valien raised an eyebrow at the way they were talking about him. He crossed his arms and turned his gaze to the sea while listening to what they were saying. Their comments weren't best way to start 'a working together to find out what had happened' friendship/partnership.

    Valien just shook his head and began slowly walking down the beach, being sure to stay within earshot.

    Tag
  10. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Dec 13, 2003
    star 5
    Zedd-Vega, Jedi_padawan_leigh, DarthSubZero, Darth_Vaders_cousin

    Mysterious World, Village Hidden in the Graves


    Needless to say the guards were surprised that the prisoners were able to break their bonds, especially the one who they had confiscated the armor from. The Chunin captain moved his hands rapidly, seeing that the prisoners may have broken their chains but were far from breaking out of their cells. The other guards stood ready, having drawn their weapons: numerous kunai knives and shuriken, allowing their leader to take control of the situation.

    "Inu-Saru-Ushi-Hitsuji!" The captain said in his mind. "Raiton: Static Field Justu!" The Chunin's hands lit up with crackling electricity as his hands gripped the metallic bars, sending a massive electrical charge throughout them. The captain smirked and held his hands in the symbol of the Ram, focusing his chakra into stabilizing the jutsu. "Your cells are electrically charged, there's absolutely no way you--URK!"

    A crackling of electricity was heard, and the vague shape of a humanoid figure stepped through the cell adjacent to that of Leo, Madison and Jack's. His hand clenched tight around the captain's throat and soon, he was unconscious, with a barely clothed Kichirou standing over him. The two Chunin holding their weapons backed up slightly, and the shinigami opened the holding cell for the prisoners.

    "A little help here guys?"


    TAG: Leo, Captain Jack Dex, Madison Gardner, Kichirou Wakahisa
    Tog, NickLitYouAFlame, Yuul_Shamar

    Mysterious World, Tengu Island


    As the two adults kept their weapons pointed at one another, and clearly arguing over asinine details of how they got here and who one another was, a dark bird flew overhead. Nothing unusual right? Wrong. The bird crowed, much like a crow of modern day, but instead it carried around its neck a small cell phone, one that was already opened and had dialed a call. The bird swooped down low and hopped on the ground nearest Valien.

    "Murkrow!" The bird squawked, the phone dialing a strange number and soon the voice of a female came on, a slight cluttering heard in the background.

    "Hello? Is this Flare? My cousin Bill told me that he couldn't get a hold of you on his phone and we had some problems transferring some of your pokemon. Besides that, Nurse Joy and myself have been having problems with--" Her voice cut out for a second and came back. "--your pokemon Chinchou! It's been shocking everything and our systems--buggy--not---ing in clear. If---this---locate--station."

    The female voice cut out and soon the sky became overshadowed, the dark Murkrow dropping the phone from around its neck and flying off before anything really bad could happen. A massive airship loomed over the tiny island, darkening the beach and scattering all forms of small animal life that may have resided there. The airship passed, heading west, to what seemed to be a fortress of some kind. The ship itself could have been a fortress and for all they knew it was...

    As all eyes spied the ship overhead, not too far in the opposite direction of where Nicoli's mech stood, there was another airship, albeit smaller than the leviathan that had just passed. It was heavily damaged, and perhaps didn't function, but with a genius mind and a pilot, there likely wasn't much to worry about.


    TAG: Valien Terrence, Coburn Piggott, Nicoli Zaverski/>
  11. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Valien Terrance 'Flare'

    Valien quickly picked up the phone, but not in time to say something back although he memorised the number the call came from. Had it not been for the massive airship Valien would have run back to the others to tell them of their good fortune. Instead he looked up at the leviathan, a pokeball in one hand while saying, "Guys..."

    Tag: Tog, Nick
  12. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Of Coburn Piggott on Tengu Island

    Coburn ignored Valien. He hadn?t lowered his weapon, even when he was faced with the devastating guns of the robot. He was slightly shaking, but he had assessed that he wasn?t in any danger from the Russian. He pointed his pistol at the smaller ship and spoke.

    ?You can pilot this monstrosity, so I am going to assume that you can pilot that ship. We need to find out where we are and staying on this island, waiting for a miracle, will do no good.?

    Coburn lowered his pistol slightly. He wanted the man to know that wasn?t going to challenge him again.

    Tag - Tog and Yuul
  13. Tog Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 19, 2007
    star 2
    Nicoli

    ?You can pilot this monstrosity, so I am going to assume that you can pilot that ship. We need to find out where we are and staying on this island, waiting for a miracle, will do no good.?

    "First of all, do not call The Hammer a monstrosity... and ya, I can probally pilot that ship over there. As for where we are staying, I got some tents in the storage compartment. The only problem is that the ship over there looks pretty damaged... I don't know where were gonna find the spare parts..." Nicoli said to the man. "Plus we don't know if that giant ship that flew pass is friendly... I don't want to be here if it isn't..."

    Tag: Nick, Yuul, GM
  14. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 10, 2006
    star 4
    IC: as Leo

    "Just because you move your hands dosen't mean you'll prevent us from escaping," Leo said to the captain, and cupped his hands together, gathering his chi, which showed in a magneta color, in his hands.

    "Galick...." Leo started to say, and he was about to destroy the bars, and rhe captain, if he didn't move out of the way.

    But apparently, one of the other prisoners hated management, and the throat of the captain was squeezed by a vague humanoid figure, rendering the former unconcious.

    The figure revealed to be a barely clothed man, who then opened the door for thr prisoners.

    "A little help here guys?"

    Leo barely acknowledged him, and soon he was on the entire squad of these conjurers.

    'Let's see how their parlor tricks will work when I knock them out before they can react,' Leo thought, and he soon flinged a blast of chi at the nearest one of them.


    TAG: Zedd, DVC, leigh
  15. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 13, 2003
    star 4
    IC: Madison Gardner


    Things seemed to be going so fast for Madison. One minute she was imprisoned, the next, other prisoners were helping release her from the cell. Now she was looking at two armed men, who were holding strange looking knives and sharp metal stars. Through the commotion she heard a voice. It was the tall man who had knocked out the supposed leader of the two men

    "A little help here guys?"

    "What do I do?! I can't fight! I don't even have my wand! Ahh!"

    She snapped back to reality as one of the throwing stars came flying towards her. Ducking out of the way, she hissed as the sharp star managed to nicked her right arm above the elbow. She felt the warmth of blood on her skin as stumbled backwards a little against the wall, one of the men grabbed her roughly by the wrist

    "L-Let me go! Get off me!"

    She stammered. She couldn't remember the last time she felt so scared as she tried to get free of the man's grip.


    TAG: DVC, Zedd, DarthSubZero
  16. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Of Coburn Piggott on Tengu Island

    Coburn smiled widely. Despite their strange situation, everything was looking up. And, perhaps, the two older men, could ?accidentally? leave Valien behind.

    ?I can take care of the repairs, and you can take care of fighting any hostiles we encounter. You do have a big mechanic behemoth, with boxes of bullets, do you not??

    Coburn?s eyes twinkled mischievously. If they could find that plane, then they could learn more about wherever they had landed.

    Tag - Tog and Yuul
  17. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Valien Terrance

    They weren't paying him any attention. Time to turn it up a notch. "GUYS!" Valien snapped at them as the large airship loomed closer. If this didn't get their attention perhaps he should have Jolteon give 'em a shock or two.

    Tag: Nick, Tog
  18. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 10, 2006
    star 4
    IC: as Leo (Leguma)
    Holding Cell

    Already knocking aside the first shinobi he encountered with ease, Leo was now pitched in combat with the various ninjas.

    Yet in all the commotion, he heard a small, female voice, calling for help.

    "L-Let me go! Get off me!"

    Yet in that split second, a shinobi aimed a punch at the Saiyan. He had no time to bring up his hands for defense....

    ...not that it mattered. A large *CLANG!* resonated, yet it was like he had barely felt it when it connected, if at all.

    Not so for the shinobi, who clutched his hand in pain. Leguma took the distraction, and gave a punch of his own. The impact was enough to send him hurtling a couple of feet, torwards his companions.

    He was free for a bit, but not enough time to go over to the girl and help her.

    So instead, he fired his chi at her attacker.


    TAG: leigh, Zedd, DVC
  19. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    OOC: Yuul, I don't believe that the ship is heading for us. I think that Zedd was expressing that the ship passed over us.
  20. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    OOC: Just noticed that, in this case I'll just say he bring attention to the leviathan airship and what it is heading towards.
  21. Tog Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 19, 2007
    star 2
    Nicoli

    The Russian lowered an open hand towards the man, the giant Mech hand could hold a car. "Climb aboard, Comrade. We got work to do..." Nicoli said to the man.

    Tag: Nick, Yuul, GM

    OOC: Sorry for short post, I'm busy [face_frustrated]
  22. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Of Coburn Piggott on Tengu Island

    Coburn hesitated. The hand that was offered could easily crush a tank, and it was a daunting prospect to be riding in it. He nodded for his own sake, as he climbed into the metallic palm. Coburn looked back, at the likewise hesitant Valien.

    He thought about telling the Russian to leave, but something cut the words short. He knew he would feel bad about leaving the kid behind. Frankly, Coburn had no time for a guilty conscience. He stared at the kid, setting his laptop down.

    ?You coming, Solarflare? Or, are you going to stay here and play with your pokeballs all day??

    Coburn grinned and extended his hand.

    Tag - Tog and Yuul
  23. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Valien Terrance

    ?You coming, Solarflare? Or, are you going to stay here and play with your pokeballs all day??

    "It's just 'Flare' actually, but good try and thanks." Valien replied, taking the proffered hand. "What's the plan?" As he asked the question he was deep in thought, thinking about how he could help. "Oh by the way guys, I was just given this, although I'm not sure how good the reception is. Case in point is Bill's cousin was trying to tell me something before the call was dropped." Valien pointed at the cellphone now in his hand as he spoke.

    Tag: Nick, Tog
  24. Tog Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 19, 2007
    star 2
    Nicoli
    "Oh by the way guys, I was just given this, although I'm not sure how good the reception is. Case in point is Bill's cousin was trying to tell me something before the call was dropped."

    Nicoli looked down at the two in his Mech's hand. "The Airship probally dropped the call, try calling the person back..." Nicoli said before the fingers of the mech closed in on them a little bit to secure them. He pushed a button and the boosters started to warm up. "Hang up, comrades." and with those words the mech blasted forward moving at full speed across the island towards the damaged airship and it wasn't long before they were there.

    Tag: Nick, Yuul, and GM
  25. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Valien Terrance

    Valien nodded to the soldier and hung on with one hand while calling the number he had been contacted on, at the same time checking the battery. As he pressed the dial button he crossed his fingers for luck.

    Tag: Nick, Tog, and GM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.