1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Existence (A Massive Non-Canon Crossover RP)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: I have no idea why I said "Hang up" It's supposed to be "Hang on"... Sorry!
  2. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Captain Jack Dex
    Holding Cell

As the bars swung open, Jack lept from his cell, standing in a ready stance.

A guard rushed him with a small throwing knife in hand, but Jack easily side stepped the man, catching the attackers wrist with his right and, and spinning around on the man, placing a blow into the man's elbow with the heel of his palm. There was a satisfying crack as the arm bend under the pressure. With a smirk, Jack quickly snatched the blade from the man with his right and executed a slash across the man's stomach. As the attacker doubled over, Jack continued his slashing motion into a spinning donkey kick upward into the man's face, receiving another bone chilling crackle as nose melded into face.

As the first attacker lay doubled over on the floor, unsure whether to grab his nose or belly, both of which were bleeding at a profound rate, what he could only describe as a star shaped throwing knife flew by Jack's head. He turned, only to see the thrower charging him. He quickly tossed the blade into his left hand, and spun sideways as the man approached, sticking the blade into his side. Jack released the blade, spinning his torso 180 degrees around and delivering a forceful elbow to the man's face. He finished by reversing the twist, and catching the man behind the ear with a powerful right hook, and sliding the blade out with his left hand as the man went tumbling to the ground face first.

He heard the girls cries for help, turning to see her. She was much younger than he had first thought, and it was strange to see her imprisoned so. Before he could loose the blade toward her attacker, he was hit with the same form of glowing energy that had freed Jack, which was all the better, because this fight was far from over, and it would have been much tougher with out the knife.

Tag: All
  3. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Tog, NickLitYouAFlame, Yuul_Shamar

Mysterious World, Tengu Island

The number wasn't dialing out on the phone Flare now had in his possession, but the number he memorized had attempted to dial out someone called "Jill". The number had a busy tone, and soon the call dropped again. Something was jamming the reception, but the again on this strange world, and so far from any sort of receptive towers, Valien was lucky to have gotten any signal at all.

The airship hadn't been there long, but the damage done was extensive. Holes in the outer hull, rust forming on the portion submerged in the green water off the shore, as well as unknown damages further inside. There were tracks leading from the ship, most of them not human, others seeming more human, others obscured by footwear of sorts. Anyone with tracking knowledge could identify the footwear as boots, but like anyone cared.

TAG: Valien Terrence, Coburn Piggott, Nicoli Zaverski
    OOC: I'm going from my last update on everyone's actions for this next part, so bear with me.

Zedd-Vega, Jedi_padawan_leigh, DarthSubZero, Darth_Vaders_cousin

Mysterious World, Village Hidden in the Graves

The saiyan's attack on the first shinobi knocked him flat, if not totally incinerating his flak jacket. The ninja of this village were used to attacks made of chakra, and though chi was similar, it had more of a kick when delivered from a different species altogether. Kichirou turned to nod at Leo, knocking another shinobi down with a swift kick to the chin.

As the young girl from Hogwarts was swiftly grasped, before anyone could act Leo again had made a daring attempt at a rescue. "This guy's pretty good..." Kichirou thought to himself, catching not one but two kunai knives in his left shoulder. He spun around and flung them back at his attacker, the knives lodged deep in the shinobi's throat.

The man who attacked Jack first screamed in pain as his arm was shattered, the found himself prone from a slash to the gut and a kick to the face. Within moments, the man was unconscious from loss of blood and was sure to die. The second attacker was not as fortunate, having been stabbed, elbowed, and then slashed, dying on the last attack. No more attackers came after them... yet.

Wakahisa stepped forward, clutching his shoulder and licked his fingers of the blood. "I'm sure you have no reason to trust me," The green-gray haired man stated, walking over to a large evidence locker and flinging it open. He sifted through the belongings, tossing them to the ground. Among them, a wooden wand, a scouter and armor, staff and pistol, as well as the confiscated clothing of the males. Kichirou stood, sliding on his clothes as swiftly as possible as he continued to speak. "We can't stay here, they've got a much larger force than what we've witnessed here," The final article of clothing was added, his white kosode, bearing the symbol of his squad as well as the lobelia within the black diamond.

He reached into the locker and pulled his strange looking weapon out, placing it on his back before turning to the others. "Introductions later, we've got to move. Any ideas?"

TAG: Leo, Captain Jack Dex, Madison Gardner, Kichirou Wakahisa/>
  4. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Valien Terrance, also known as 'Flare'

His attempts to dial the number that had called him proved futile so far but Flare wasn't surprised, in fact it shocked him that he had even managed to get what reception he did on this world. His attention turned to the downed airship. "Assuming you guys can even get this thing repaired, which I find unlikely, power shouldn't be a problem. My Jolteon can probally give it the power it needs."

Tag: Tog, Nick
  5. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Of Coburn Piggott on Tengu Island

Coburn brought his hand to his bearded chin. He rubbed thoughtfully. Whistling, he whispered to himself.

?Boy, she is a beauty.?

Coburn?s thoughts were interrupted by an incessant buzz from Valien. Coburn turned on him angrily. He had holstered his gun, but he hoped that the kid didn?t miss his threat.

?Shut up, Solarflare. I don?t know what the hell a Jolteon is, but unless it is a arc welder and sheets of metal, keep it to your self.?

Coburn ran his fingers through his hair. He needed to get a better look at the ship. Coburn called to the Russian.

?Can you pull the ship out of the water? And, keep an eye out for the previous crew. You, too, Valien. Make sure they don?t come anywhere near the ship or me. Use your pokemon toys or whatever.?

Tag - Tog and Yuul
  6. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Valien Terrance

"Fine, but let me know if you need more power to get it running. I'm off to guard duty..." Valien drops down cautiously from the mech, getting back up quickly and head to the land side of the downed airship, his eyes scanning the land around. He took a glance over his shoulder back at the others before shaking his head. It was clear they saw him as annoying. He really wished he was back home now, facing the pokemon league like he had planned. And that didn't even cover the fact that he doubted he could access his computer storage from here.

Valien snapped back to watching the approaches to the downed airship for signs of of the missing crew.

Tag: Tog, Nick, Gm
  7. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Mysterious World, Isolated Location

"Seven confirmed. Six male, one female. They seem clustered in two points, perhaps entry points," A monotone female voice said in the darkness, her voice echoing from high atop a small platform where she seemingly sat. Further inspection revealed the girl was prone, her legs bent beneath her in a submissive position, lines of digital code crossing before her in some strange language. Her nude form reached out as the code passed through her hand. "So says the Searcher."

A man stepped out of the darkness, his feet illuminated by the floor beneath the platform where the girl sat. Runes and symbols lined the floor, illuminating the small area slightly more. "And the crew of the Kelvin? What of them?"

The girl stayed silent for a split second and spoke once again. "Thirteen infected, seven dead. Few possible survivors." The girl went silent again as the man moved from the illuminated area. "Correction: two confirmed survivors."

"Their location, and quickly!"

"The Searcher does not know..." The girl went silent again, lifting her head as if to view something above her, but the visor obscured any and all vision. "Removal required. Send operatives to Tengu Island." The girl looked down, as if defeated or tired, though expression and physical movements did not betray her. "So says the Searcher..."

TAG:
    Mysterious World, Arboretum of Echoes

Pacing along the darkened, metallic looking trees each appearing dead and without leaves, a cloaked figure strode among them, seemingly cold and uncaring. Each tree had been strategically placed in the symbol of the Organization, encircling and forming the very symbol itself. The figure stopped and turned after reaching the top point of the cross and came face-to-face with another imposing figure: one unseen and unknown to the Organization. The cloaked figure drew its weapon, Aldebaran, and aimed it at the stranger.

"Why have you come here?" The cloaked figure asked, the gun aimed level with the stranger's head. The stranger chuckled and raised his hands, stepping out of the shadows into the light blue light of the chamber's overhead skylight.

"Rebixthal, am I not mistaken?" The figure kept coming closer, arms raised in a gentleman's surrender. The cloaked figure continued to aim, the hood obscuring its face, and fired a blazing ball of heat at the stranger. It collided with some invisible wall around the stranger, and shimmered away as a smirk formed on the strangers face. The cloaked figure rested the gun on its shoulder and waited.

The stranger approached, lowering its hands. With a snap of its fingers, it bore clothing similar to that of Rebixthal, albeit white in place of black. "I come to offer you a chance to take part in a game--"

"Not interested. I already know of your quarrel with the Watcher, Malch. I also know of the strangers you've brought to this world." Rebixthal paused and lowered his weapon, his voice and tone even and yet held a regal quality to it. "I refuse to be the leading man," He retorted, without even waiting for a response from the stranger.

The stranger laughed. "Regardless you have a part in this. Same as anyone else..." The stranger stepped forward, removing his hood and revealing his face to Rebixthal. The dark-cloaked man knew the face of the stranger, identifying him immediately and snapped back.

"Then you will recast my part in all of this and return me from whence I came!" Rebixthal fired three more fiery shots, each having the same effect as the first as the stranger neared. "I will have no part in this Zermonth!"

The Vadrigar warlord smirked and looked upward through the skylight. From there, a clear view of what lay in wait for those who sought
    />
  8. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Madison Gardner

Madison shrieked as a bolt of magenta coloured energy ploughed into her captor, feeling the iron grip he had held her in loosen as his body crumpled to the ground. Pressing her hand over the gash on her other arm, she watched wide eyed as the other prisoners dispatched the remaining men in various displays of skill and violence. Very soon the fighting was over, and the man with the strange hair stepped forward, clutching a wounded shoulder, her stomach lurching a little as she watched him lick the blood from his fingers.

"I'm sure you have no reason to trust me,"

He said as he walked over to a large storage locker and opened it, pulling out various items and letting them fall to the floor. Amoungst the various items, Madison saw something that was familiar to her. Her wand! Taking a few cautious steps forward, she bent down and picked it up. She was relieved to have it back in her possession, but she was still visibly shaken. As he finished dressing, the strange haired man took a strange looking weapon from inside the locker and spoke again

"We can't stay here, they've got a much larger force than what we've witnessed here. Introductions later, we've got to move. Any ideas?"

Madison looked at the three men and frowned slightly. These guys looked like they could have defeated lord voldemort without even breaking a sweat. Usually she was good at coming up with ideas, but her mind was going a mile a minute and she couldnt think straight. She took a deep breath in to calm herself,

"Maybe...Maybe we could blast a hole in the wall to get out"

She said looking at the man who had fired the purple energy earlier

TAG: Zedd, DarthSubZero, DVC
  9. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Leguma
    Holding Cell

Leguma caught glmpses of the humans in their battle against these strange foes, all doing nothing but throw stars and knives for some reason.

If anything, he was a little bit insulted at the skills he saw. How could humans have this kind of fighting prowess? Only Saiyans should be exclusive to this ability!

Yet his thoughts were disrupted, as odd looking male, with grey-green hair to boot, soon spoke, clutching his sides in inury, licking his blood.

"I'm sure you have no reason to trust me."

He ignored his rhetoric on trust, and instead he was focused on the scanner and armor that were recently found by the one currently talking. He quickly put the garments on, turning on his scanner in the process.

The power levels came to him in his scanner. The green haired seemed to be the highest of the humans, yet his of course was the highest.

"We can't stay here, they've got a much larger force than what we've witnessed here. Introductions later, we've got to move. Any ideas?"

"Hell, I'll take them all on. If all they do is throw sharp obects, and do crazy hand signals, then they are no threat." Leguma added dryly, propping himself against the wall.

"Maybe...Maybe we could blast a hole in the wall to get out."

"As much as I want to, we need something more subtle." He now looked to the girl.

He now looked to the group, looking for a response.

TAG: all in Holding Cell
  10. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "Steel Eye" Kyrol

Mysterious World, Tengu Island drop zone

Kyrol slicked back his short, red hair as he exited the jungle-covered area of the beach. His headphones blurred out a lot of the white noise: the waves crashing on the beach, the sahagin that screeched and roamed the beaches, and the more annoying Wingulls and Pelippers that soared over the shore. Kyrol bobbed his head a few times at the song playing now, pushing away some of the leafy brush before stepping onto the sandy beach. Hid gunmetal-grey eyes scanned the area before he slid one of the headphones from his ear.

"Anything yet, Lareigh?" He asked, his eyes seeming dead and lifeless as he spoke, his tone seeming energetic enough to bring a spark of life to them. "This place is just weird," Kyrol stated, about ready to place the earphone back where it was before his right arm began to twitch. His eyes shifted to it immediately and the man with him barreled next to him, a pair of goggles on his face, seemingly scanning the area.

"HQ this is Scudra Squad 9, reporting. Possible infection nearby. Request assistance and cleanup teams ASAP." The man said, shifting through filters on his goggles, trying to block out the sunlight while keeping track of any infection-based particles. The man gasped and Kyrol approached. "Look, footprints," Lareigh pointed and his hand followed the trail into a larger area of the beach, in which most notably there were people. And a large machine.

"What the f---"

"Look!" Lareigh exclaimed, pointing to the mech on the beach now, and Kyrol strained himself not to punch him. The two made their way cautiously on the beach, their dark Scudra uniforms soaking up a lot of heat. Kyrol flexed his right hand in his black, arm-length glove and approached slowly, holding his scissor-gun in the same hand. They weren't called "Right Arms" for nothing...

First Mate Gr'shamnoh

The ash-colored Bangaa stumbled along the beach, clutching what would have been a grievous wound, were it not for the strange growth that had stopped the bleeding and was forming along the outside of his skin. It hurt. A lot. The growth crawled and pulsated, making the Bangaa's eyes red with pain and fear. Gr'shamnoh coughed up a small bit of blood, his mouth feeling cottony and dry. His vision hazed as he felt the growth rupture at his staggering movements, popping in a horrible HISS and reforming itself. The Bangaa roared in pain, the roar echoing along the beach and within earshot of all those around.

He had left the Kelvin where it crashed, having joined the landing party in search of help. He found none, as it had done with the rest of the crew. It was unknown if the survivors were still roaming around, but Gr'shamnoh knew that if he kept walking, perhaps he'd find some hope. And to him, hope came in the form of a young boy, roaming the beach near his crashed vessel. With an outstretched, clawed hand, the Bangaa cried out, but his cries were muffled by the clattering of the infection in his throat.

"KAREEEEECCCH!"

TAG: Valien Terrence/>
  11. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4

"KAREEEEECCCH!"

Valien jumped at the sound, turning to face what apeared to be a person, but had some form of growth on him, and he didn't look well.

"Guys, someone, something is coming!"

Valien adopted a defensive stance to the newcomer, whose appearence had him on edge.
  12. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Of Coburn Piggott on Tengu Island

Coburn looked up. Some gray thing was screaming and running for Valien.

?Move, Flare!?

Coburn?s hand flew to his pistol and he pointed it at the creature. His arms steady, he fired three shots at the torso.

Tag - GM
  13. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4

Valien hurled his teenage body into a sideways dive to avoid the path of the bullet and give his companions a clear line of sight. He rolled back up and began heading back behind the safety of the others at a run, not because he was a coward but because this thing was unknown and there was safety in numbers.

His hand closed on one of the small balls in his pockets and drawing it out it grew to full size in his hand. He didn't release the creature in it just yet though.

Tag: Tog, Nick, GM
  14. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "Steel Eye" Kyrol, First Mate Gr'shamnoh

Coburn's shots struck true, hitting the infected Bangaa in the solar plexus, the left lung, and the clavicle. The creature let out a weak groan and stumbled backward, the three plumes of sand dust flying upward from the gunshots. Apparently they went straight through, and the infected first mate was lying motionless on its back. Of course the gunshots echoed along with the screams the creature made at first, and darting down the beach in their dark clothes.

Kyrol's chain rattles on his neck as he skidded to a halt, aiming his scissor-gun first at Valien, then at Coburn, his gun finally aimed at the fallen body. "Lareigh, status?" The red-haired man asked, almost as if the two people weren't there. If that weren't enough, the menacing mecha behind them had become part of the scenery.

"Looks like a plant-type, but I could be mistaken," Lareigh leaned forward for a closer look, knowing well enough to keep his distance. Kyrol turned his eyes briefly to the boy and the man, arching a curious brow.

"You two infected? Are you survivors of this crash?" He asked quickly, hoping the Scudra cleanup crew would get there soon. He hated messes like this. Unfortunately, his squad was in charge of bringing back specimens to test Suppress on, and he always hated touching the infected.

"We've got ourselves a-AAAARGHHH!!!" Lareigh cried out as three spidery-legs jutted from each of the gunshot wounds made in the Bangaa's body, a total of nine legs lifting it high off of the ground. In the process, Lareigh was impaled upon two of them and maliciously ripped in twain. Kyrol cursed and put his headphones on, darting under the awkwardly bent body of Gr'shamnoh as the spider legs got their feel for land for the first time. The creature stumbled around and headed for the two, Kyrol darting over to shove each out of the way.

"Get down you idiots!" He screamed over his mental soundtrack, the kamiyadori screeching in a horrible, high-pitched wail.

TAG: Valien Terrence, Coburn Piggott

OOC: I'll be posting periodic NPC interactions throughout the game, so everyone will be able to have their own interactions elsewhere as well as with their current groups. Hope you enjoy [face_peace]
  15. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Been busy, short time, barely had time to post on the Dnd Forums, will post thursday!
  16. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Cpt. Jack Dex
    Holding Cells

Jack quickly worked to re-dress himself, sliding his sleeveless leather shirt over his head and arms and quickly throwing his long leather trench coat over the top of his shoulders. His coat was rather unique, atleast where he ahd come from, in the fact that it contained more pockets than an Army tactical vest, and it was pretty well packed.

"What's wrong with blasting a hole?" He said as he latched his pistol rigging around his hips, twirling the pistol into it's holster. He slung a small leather satchel over his left shoulder, knowing it was going to be the most important thing to him for the time being. Beside holding a few emergency rations and some trinkets for bartering, it contained roughly 30 power cells for his pistol and staff. Considering their powering system was technologically advanced, and hard to find, he had horded as many as he could when he last met with the Travelers, and now that seemed to have been the smart thing to do.

"We just blast ourselves out and make a break for it. It's a far better option that wandering around lost in a base the Ancients only know how big it could be." He used the toe of his boot to kick the staff into his hand. It was roughly five and a half feet long, with two matching bulges on either end. While inconspicuous when not in use, they proved to be far more dangerous than anyone would expect. One end housed a laser emitter scavenged from a pistol like the one at his side, and the other a retractable blade forged from nearly indestructible metal.

"And," he continued "As far as trust goes, it seems to me that we are all in this together, and would do best to stay together." He picked up the throwing knife he had stolen during the battle, which now lay at his feet, and tucked it into the front of his belt. "But no matter how many of us there are we are all dead if we don't keep moving."

Tag: All
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.