Beyond Exodus (Post-NJO AU: Jaina, Jacen, Anakin Solo, H/L, L/M, Tahiri, Jag, Kyp, more) New fic 5/30/08!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. canadianjedimama Force Ghost

star 4
    Lying in wait....trying to be patient...

I want my Jagged! :_|
  2. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    Chapter 58: Escape

A string of jumbled tones and whistles interrupted by jerky bleeps and ululating hiccups echoed through the Rapture's maintenance storage area and down the corridor outside. Even for someone as unfamiliar with droids as Jagged Fel, it was clear to him from the garbled stream of trills that the astromech was malfunctioning.

He made it to the hatchway and found C-3PO hunkered down on a stool in front of R2-D2. A blast mark colored the front of the little droid's torso, with one of his manipulator arms twisted and dangling like ribbon, and the open panel of his diagnostic unit venting a haze of wafting smoke around the lockers and the unconscious Raithian Commando still lying prone on the duracrete floor. Threepio reached into the open panel and pulled bundles of melted wires and molten filaments away from the blackened circuits and sizzling metal that made up his counterpart's innards, bringing them into view.

"Goodness, Artoo. Will you look at the mess you've gotten yourself into now?" The protocol droid questioned.

In return, he received another knot of warbles and disjointed beeping.

"I can't understand a word you're saying," Threepio went on. "Your systems must be worse off than they even look, which is quite horrible, I might add... Oh no! Your smoldering wires are tarnishing my metacarpal covering!"

Artoo had no response, and his primary photoreceptor flickered as if he was going to shut down completely.

"Why must you always try to be the hero? Can't you see that your imbecilic attempts end up hurting more than just yourself? Look at me! I'm deformed!" C-3PO cried, holding up his right hand so that Artoo might see the series of black smudges cooked into his bronzium covering.

Instead of the mockery-drenched raspberry R2-D2 would certainly have spit under normal circumstances, the wounded droid simply chirped something meek followed by a loud squeal of alarm.

"Oh, just wait until Commander Fel returns. We'll be lucky if he doesn't ship us both off to the scrap yard after the stunt you pulled. Don't expect me to defend you either, I warned you not to interfere. I won't be putting my parts on the line for you this time! Hopefully, Commander Fel will recognize that I played no part in you almost getting him killed?"

"Commander Fel recognizes that the little droid saved his life," Jag grunted from behind. "And he is grateful."

"Sir," C-3PO swiveled around, his bright yellow photoreceptors filled with what passed as surprise. "Thank the Maker! You survived!"

"Glad to hear someone else say it." Jag staggered into the open hatchway, his body feeling as though he'd just been hit by a rocketing speeder after his brawl with Aero Gin. "I had my doubts there for awhile."

"You're injured," the protocol droid observed, rising from the stool he'd been perched on and leaving Artoo behind. "How may I be of assistance?"

The Chiss-raised pilot pushed a hand out to keep Threepio at bay. "I'll worry about my condition later. What we need to do now is get out of here."

"I couldn't agree with you more, sir. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to be at the service of a human being with such logical priorities. Why, if Captain Solo were here, he'd probably want to stay and?"

"How bad is the damage?" Jag said, pointing to the astromech and taking another step forward that made him groan when he felt bruised muscles.

"Quite extensive, I'm afraid. The blaster bolt seems to have burned deep within his torso. I'm not certain he can be repaired."

A feeling of guilt and twinge of sadness took Jag by surprise. He'd never been around droids much in his lifetime? the Chiss saw little use in them, and he'd always tended to agree. Perhaps he was only bothered because he knew how much Artoo meant to Jaina and her family, and how they would feel if he was destroyed.

But he was beginning to see just why the Skywalkers and Solos held the two droids in such high regard, and knew that he would be dead if R2-D2 hadn't provided a moment's distrac
  3. canadianjedimama Force Ghost

star 4
    Booyah! First! [face_dancing]

EDIT: Bah! Tied with Wedge!

:p

Okay...so my mouth was hanging open at the end of Jag's escape from the Rapture. Technically, I guess Jag fell to Togoria too, but he did it with a hell of a lot more style. Score: Jagged "The Man" Fel 3, Jedi 0.
    That boy is one hell of a pilot. And he protectiveness of Jaina just made me go SQUEEEEEEE!

*ahem* [face_blush]

Sorry about that.

Is it wrong that I'm not upset that Alema got left behind?

Han and Leia's discovery of Kyle....frakking awesome. But then it had to be because it was Kyle. Only Kyle Katarn would be sitting on a damaged walker, in the middle of a war zone, sipping a libation without a care in the world.

Awesome. :cool:

My heart broke for Anakin all over again. :_| And Jacen's betrayal of Jania is both freaking Jaya out and will undoubtedly stress Anakin even more.

:_|

Great update! Now I want next weeks post! :p

And, I just want to say that my life is now complete. I've gotten first (admittedly co-first) on Update Friday. I can now die a happy SW fangirl.

:D

EDIT 2: *looks curiously at the dented gauntlet Wedge just threw down*

<Blazing Saddles> Luck? I don't need no stinking luck. I'll be unavailable for a rematch next week though, I have to work third watch. You know how it is *shines fingernails on shirt* saving lives, and all. :D But after that, it's on!
  4. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge Force Ghost

star 3
    First

Edit 1:Frak, another tie. [face_frustrated]

Edit 2:

</Wesker> Today's your lucky day, jedimama. Next time we meet, don't count on another.

YK:"Why must you always try to be the hero? Can't you see that your imbecilic attempts end up hurting more than just yourself? Look at me! I'm deformed!" C-3PO cried, holding up his right hand so that Artoo might see the series of black smudges cooked into his bronzium covering.

Threepeo still has a tendency for overstating damages to himself I see. :p

The droid turned to him as if waking up suddenly. "I'm afraid Artoo is in worse shape than I'd feared, sir. His trace seems to indicate that Mistress Jaina is no longer on the Rapture."

Uh Threepeo, his trace is correct...[face_worried]

"I'm a pilot, Threepio," Jag replied simply, his eyes fixed on the stretch of durasteel in front of him. "I could fly you down there if I had to."

"Goodness, I think I miscalculated. You may actually be worse than Captain Solo."

He should've known that Jag is Corellian. He is supposed to do crazy things like that. Chiss training can't take all of that out. :p

The grass of a clearing came rushing up at the canopy, and the speeder crashed into the ground with enough force to bury its nose in a meter of dirt.

For Jag, everything went black.

Well, sounds like he might have had a better landing than Jaina. [face_tired]

Had Jacen really fallen to the dark side? Had his mind been poisoned against the Order? Had he just gone mad?

In order: Yes, yes, HELL YES.

"I couldn't raise her on the comm and I knew you were in danger, so I decided it was best to find you, Jaina. It's you they're after. Alema's a resourceful girl. If she hasn't already been captured, she'll find a way off the Rapture and make it back to us.

Or she'll go to the nearest bar have all of the male patrons hit on/flirt with her. 8-}

"What about you? How in the blazes did you get down here?" Jag asked, again taking in her wounds. She could tell from the glint in his widened emerald eyes that he was terrified for her.

Jaina lowered her head, fighting off tears. "I wouldn't even know where to begin."

What's there to explain? I got into a fight and had to jump off. See? Simple as that. ;)

Instead of scoffing at her, the Togorian's blaster cannon lowered slightly. "Solo? Han Solo's cub?"

"Well... His daughter, yes," Jaina admitted, beginning to feel even more nervous.

The Togorian seemed amused and she thought Jaina heard a murmur working its way through the trees.

"Solo," the gray creature repeated with a grin. "Yes, we remember him well."

Uhhhh, is this a good memory or a bad memory...[face_worried]

They'd found Kyle seated on top of the smoking wreck of one of the Raithian walkers, his lightsaber resting on one knee while he sipped cheap ale from a dented canister as if he had all the time in the world and Denon wasn't boiling to an inferno.

[face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

That...that has just made my day. :D :cool: Just so...artisticly done.

How did they know we were coming? It was a question that had been gnawing at his brain since the ambush, and the only conclusion he could come to was that it had to have been one of the Jedi or their closest allies? someone had betrayed them all.

*CoughJACENCough*

"Anakin, I know it hurts right now, but you've got to come with us. This isn't what she'd want... Tahiri wouldn't want you to die here."

Especially since she's still alive. Even if he doesn't know that yet.

"I've got it, no problem," Han said, jostling the yoke to show he could easily control the Luck with one arm in a sling. "Now kindly rotate the belly gun and dissuade those nice pilots from getting anywhere near us."

With pleasure... [face_peace]

"Everyone relax," Han went on. "Lando doesn't do much right, but he does
  5. Caedus93 Jedi Knight

Great as always. Can't write more, have to catch a plane. Just saw that you had updated and hurried to read quickly.
  6. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Fourth. (and lol@Wedge)

And YK, it's not complex at all. I know the owners of several nightclubs in my hometown, and on occasion they ask me to work security for them. This instance was just me and a few others collecting money at the door and making sure any trouble (which thankfully didn't happen) was swiftly stopped and the perpetrators removed. Just like normal bouncer work, except at a kids' disco, and it's a job, so at least I got paid.

Anyway, the review :p

"But, sir! That was our motivation for traveling to the storage area to begin with. How will we be leaving the Rapture?" When Jag didn't answer, the protocol droid began to lament, "Oh dear, I'm afraid he is a bit like Captain Solo after all."

If I were Jag I'd take that as a compliment.

The protocol droid turned to Jag with his typical blank expression and brightly glowing yellow eyes. "At the moment, Artoo is reciting a recipe for air cake, sir."

Air cake? Is that cake that is invisible and only requires the one ingredient, air? :p

"We're going to fly to the surface," Jag replied, kicking the speeder's turbine engines and beginning to speed towards the opening hangar doors while security guards began to call out above the blaring alarms.

"But sir, this is a landspeeder. You can't possibly fly this to Togoria's surface."

Jag had considered trying to steal one of the ships in the hangar but he knew it would never work. By the time he even began to prep the engines, legions of Raithians would have descended on them.

"I'm a pilot, Threepio," Jag replied simply, his eyes fixed on the stretch of durasteel in front of him. "I could fly you down there if I had to."

"Goodness, I think I miscalculated. You may actually be worse than Captain Solo."

[face_laugh]

Flying a landspeeder down to Togoria sounds like fun :p

It was the last thing Jag heard before they were completely enveloped in the deafening roar of the violent winds, even through the transparisteel. Togoria was a green haze of flowing moors, steaming bogs, and forests below, growing steadily larger with each instant the landspeeder went into its freefall.

Jag engaged the jet engines, doing his best to keep the speeder upright so that they wouldn't end up tumbling through the tempest, and angled the speeder into a wind current. The engines were the only thing keeping him from piloting a duracrete brick down to the surface, allowing the speeder to fall at a slightly gentler angle, but also increasing their speeds. There were no drag fins, no breaks that did much at such an altitude, no way to slow down the growing expanse of drab green below from rushing up at them.

When they were no more than three dozen meters from the ground Jag drove his boot down hard into the repulsor controls and jerked the flight controls back. He heard a loud mechanical shriek and a crunching noise as the force of the repulsor matched against their own momentum and Togoria's gravity began to tear the speeder's frame apart. The cockpit filled with durofoam, its emergency systems convinced the speeder had already struck something, and Jag used his last seconds of elevation to try and turn the drag created by the repulsors into a gliding landing through the black spots beginning to form in his vision.

The grass of a clearing came rushing up at the canopy, and the speeder crashed into the ground with enough force to bury its nose in a meter of dirt.

For Jag, everything went black.

Oh hell yes, fun fun fun! Can we go again? :p

Instead of scoffing at her, the Togorian's blaster cannon lowered slightly. "Solo? Han Solo's cub?"

"Well... His daughter, yes," Jaina admitted, beginning to feel even more nervous.

The Togorian seemed amused and she thought Jaina heard a murmur working its way through the trees.

"Solo," the gray creature repeated with a grin. "Yes, we remember him well."

Sweet. It's Muuurgh :D

They'd found Kyle seated on top of the smoking wreck of one of the
  7. megacrafter2 Jedi Knight

star 1
    number five

well i haven't been here for a while, and my reward, 3 or was it four, meh, chapters.

LOL @ C3-PO, "i may have miscalculated, your worse then general solo"

poor anikan, thinking shes dead when shes not. btw i recall saying that she wasn't dead. :p i was right.
  8. TahiriSoloFan Jedi Master

star 4
    First of all....Jag is too cool!:cool:

That just may be one of the funniest lines I've heard in a while. [face_laugh] Jag's going to fit right in with the family....he's been given the Threepio seal of approval.

Hmmmm....Togorians and Han. I'm having to wrack my memory. [face_thinking]

I'm so sad for all the Solo's right now....and most of them don't even know how much they have to be sad for. :_|
  9. FORCEBlLADE Force Ghost

star 3
    Good, Jaina's party have gotten a little luck. Poor anakin, if he only knew.

10. iamobiwan1970 Jedi Master

star 4
    I missed reporting in on the rescue of Mirax!

I loved it! It was really tense, but I figured you would let everyone live. (though I wasn't so sure about the Gotal!) :eek: During the rescue you managed to convey slowed time. Very effective for the tension, and then, once they arrive back in the Falocn, everything speeds up!!!!

Excellent characterization here and then...i was impressed with the Battle Meditation put forward by little Ben!!! VEry cool~!

So Kre-fey backed off, and headed to Denon...not good for the Denon team.

I still have to read the latest post. But I will and then I will return with comments!

=D= :D
  11. Diamond_Revelation Force Ghost

star 3
    Wow there was so much packed into that chapter. I am glad that Leia and Han went to get Anakin. I suppose there is still a chance he wont fall, especially when he finds out that Tahiri isn't dead!

I think my favourite line was 3PO to himself:
    LOL threepeo is definitely the light relief.

I can't believe we are nearly at the end. Can I go on the PM list for the next story please?

12. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    canadianjedimama: Booyah! First!

A new champion =D= Way to go! :D *Gives cjm the Gold*

EDIT: Bah! Tied with Wedge!

Don't let him fool you, it wasn't a tie :p Your post was first.

Okay...so my mouth was hanging open at the end of Jag's escape from the Rapture. Technically, I guess Jag fell to Togoria too, but he did it with a hell of a lot more style. Score: Jagged "The Man" Fel 3, Jedi 0.

LOL. I think all the speeder did was make him fall faster :p

That boy is one hell of a pilot. And he protectiveness of Jaina just made me go SQUEEEEEEE!
    *ahem*
    Sorry about that.

No worries ;) Glad you were excited.

And yes, Jag is a damn good pilot.

Is it wrong that I'm not upset that Alema got left behind?

I don't know [face_thinking] But then, I like Alema. We'll find out what happened to her in the epilogue.

Han and Leia's discovery of Kyle....frakking awesome. But then it had to be because it was Kyle. Only Kyle Katarn would be sitting on a damaged walker, in the middle of a war zone, sipping a libation without a care in the world.
    Awesome.

Glad you got a kick out of that. I liked the image :p Kyle is the awesome :cool:

My heart broke for Anakin all over again. And Jacen's betrayal of Jania is both freaking Jaya out and will undoubtedly stress Anakin even more.

We'll have a much better understanding of the direction for Anakin's character after the epilogue.

Great update! Now I want next weeks post!

Shouldn't be too much longer 8-} Then we'll have quite a break.

And, I just want to say that my life is now complete. I've gotten first (admittedly co-first) on Update Friday. I can now die a happy SW fangirl.

Aww :D [:D]

EDIT 2: *looks curiously at the dented gauntlet Wedge just threw down*
    <Blazing Saddles> Luck? I don't need no stinking luck. I'll be unavailable for a rematch next week though, I have to work third watch. You know how it is *shines fingernails on shirt* saving lives, and all. But after that, it's on!

[face_laugh]

Hmm, the fights for the next fic are shaping up [face_thinking]

Thanks so much for reading and replying :) And congrats again!

Wedge: First
    Edit 1:Frak, another tie.

Still a very strong showing, Wedge [face_peace]

Threepeo still has a tendency for overstating damages to himself I see.

Yes, he does [face_tongue[

Uh Threepeo, his trace is correct...

Yeah [face_worried] But look on the bright side, at least it means that Artoo is functioning properly in some ways.

He should've known that Jag is Corellian. He is supposed to do crazy things like that. Chiss training can't take all of that out.

I think poor Mr. Threep is beginning to realize that.

Well, sounds like he might have had a better landing than Jaina.

Nothing broken at least.

In order: Yes, yes, HELL YES.

[face_laugh]

Or she'll go to the nearest bar have all of the male patrons hit on/flirt with her.

At the very least [face_whistling] We'll see what became of Alema in the epilogue though.

What's there to explain? I got into a fight and had to jump off. See? Simple as that.

I think it has to do with that little detail about who she was fighting 8-}

Uhhhh, is this a good memory or a bad memory...

With Han Solo, you never know, do you? But I'll give you a hint, this is going back to the Han Solo triilogy [face_mischief]

That...that has just made my day. Just so...artisticly done.

[face_laugh]

A high praise when one quotes Thrawn. Glad you liked Kyle's moment of triumph.

*CoughJACENCough*

Oh no. Looks like the Jacen-coughs going around again :(

Especially since she's still alive. Even if he doesn't know that yet.

He may never find out :(

With pleasure...

lol

Just like the Falcon before Han sto...I mean, won it from Lando.
  13. Jedi-Ant Jedi Master

star 4
    *pokes head in*

*whistles*

Boy, do I have a loooooot of catching up to do!! [face_blush] :p Good thing the weekend's coming up....

Ant. ]-}
  14. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge Force Ghost

star 3
    YK:Nothing broken at least.

Except for the speeder, but that isn't important. :p

I think it has to do with that little detail about who she was fighting

So? Jedi have always hidden little details like that. Obi-wan and Yoda never told Luke that Darth Vader was his father and that the girl that was hitting on him was his twin sister. Leaving out the little detail that it was Jacen that Jaina was fighting should be trivial by comparison. 8-}

With Han Solo, you never know, do you? But I'll give you a hint, this is going back to the Han Solo triilogy

Never read that so the hint is next to worthless to me. :p

A high praise when one quotes Thrawn. Glad you liked Kyle's moment of triumph.

Who didn't? :cool:

Oh no. Looks like the Jacen-coughs going around again

Both in SWU and the YKU...

He may never find out

I'm pretty sure he will. Things like that almost never go unreported.

That was fair and square

Says the smuggler and pirate. :rolleyes:

There's an exception in the rule when it's with someone that hawt

There might be a point there....[face_thinking] Maybe Padme had Obi-wan on the side. That would explain why Anakin flipped out...:p

Damn Well, (Spoiler):

Hmmm, good thing I didn't use Galactica then...[face_thinking]

Poor Wedge

Yeah, he hasn't gotten enough page... wait a second, you're talking about me! :mad:

Just one post left!

Cool. Finish up this story and then watch the new season of BSG. W00T!!1!!!1!one![face_dancing]
  15. Chimpo Jedi Knight

Good

- Jag being very cool
    - Jaina alive and happy to see Jag
    - Threepio lines rocked :cool:

Bad

- Wrev is still alive

Ugly

- Wrev is not dead yet

Overall great chapter :D
  16. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    Ant: *pokes head in*
    *whistles*

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Boy, do I have a loooooot of catching up to do!! Good thing the weekend's coming up....

Could it... Does... Does this mean you're coming back?! :eek:

Regardless, it's good to see you again, Ant [:D] I hope all is well and thanks for replying.

Wedge: Except for the speeder, but that isn't important.

Jag will probably think it's important when he gets that bill from the rental place 8-}

So? Jedi have always hidden little details like that. Obi-wan and Yoda never told Luke that Darth Vader was his father and that the girl that was hitting on him was his twin sister. Leaving out the little detail that it was Jacen that Jaina was fighting should be trivial by comparison.

Good point. I've always thought Obi could have at least warned Luke to keep his distance from Leia. Tell him she has an STD, something :p Things could have been disasterous! 8-}

Never read that so the hint is next to worthless to me.

Han had a bodyguard and friend named "Muuurgh" before he met Chewbacca. Han was even the best man on his wedding and was allowed on the planet of Togoria.

Who didn't?

The Raithians?

Both in SWU and the YKU...

I'll buy extra Jacencough drops.

I'm pretty sure he will. Things like that almost never go unreported.

Who's going to report it? [face_mischief]

Says the smuggler and pirate.

You're besmirching Han Solo's honor! :eek:

There might be a point there.... Maybe Padme had Obi-wan on the side. That would explain why Anakin flipped out...

I think Obi would have been a little more angry about the entire situation if that were the case. I remember a lot of theorizing about a love triangle back in the day though.

Hmmm, good thing I didn't use Galactica then...

We're going to find out that a lot of things have changed between fics in the opening battle [face_whistling]

Yeah, he hasn't gotten enough page... wait a second, you're talking about me!

Wedge will have a bigger role in the 4th fic. We won't see him much in the next one though.

Cool. Finish up this story and then watch the new season of BSG. W00T!!1!!!1!one!

Sounds like fun :D You'll have to wait a week for he epilogue though :(

Chimpo: Good
    - Jag being very cool
    - Jaina alive and happy to see Jag
    - Threepio lines rocked

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it :D More Jaina and Jag stuffs in the epilogue.

Bad
    - Wrev is still alive
    Ugly
    - Wrev is not dead yet

I'm starting to pick up on a pattern here [face_thinking]

Overall great chapter

Thanks again :D I'll see what I can do about Wrev's lack of oneness with the Force in the next fic :p

Sorry to say that the epilogue won't be posted until next week on the 11th. So no post this Friday. On the upside, it will mean the imminent wait between fics will be one week shorter than it would have been :p
  17. canadianjedimama Force Ghost

star 4

Yes, Wrev should meet the Force up close and personal at the soonest opportunity.:p

And no post this week???? What the kriff? I just arranged a vacation day for Friday. Being first again was on my list of things to do.

[face_frustrated]

That and I just got assigned third watch for the following Friday too!:mad:

YK, you're making it hard for me to complete my take over of this thread!

[face_thinking]

But on the flip side, it'll give me more time to get in shape for the next fic. I predict that the battle will be epic.

:p

I'll be ready....[face_cowboy]

18. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge Force Ghost

star 3
    YK:Good point. I've always thought Obi could have at least warned Luke to keep his distance from Leia. Tell him she has an STD, something Things could have been disasterous!

Maybe Luke and Leia could've moved to Alabama? :p

Who's going to report it?

I will, damn it! :p *Breaks The Fourth Wall and tells Anakin about Tahiri*

I think Obi would have been a little more angry about the entire situation if that were the case. I remember a lot of theorizing about a love triangle back in the day though.

Yeah, I was being satirical when I said that. 8-} Although I kind of thought that Anakin might have thought Padme had something going on with Obi given how Anakin flipped out when the both of them showed up on Mustafar.[face_thinking]

We're going to find out that a lot of things have changed between fics in the opening battle

If the previews are anything to go by, looks like there's an opening battle in BSG tonight... I'm senseing a trend here...

Thanks again I'll see what I can do about Wrev's lack of oneness with the Force in the next fic

Knowing luck, the Force probably doesn't want him. That may explain his 'lack of oneness' with the Force.

If that can change though...[face_devil] [face_skull]

Sorry to say that the epilogue won't be posted until next week on the 11th. So no post this Friday.

What!?!?

NOOOOOOOoooOOOOOoOOOooOOOO!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!111111one!

Hey, someone had to say it. :p

On the upside, it will mean the imminent wait between fics will be one week shorter than it would have been

Depends on how long the wait is. :p
  19. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    canadianjedimama: Yes, Wrev should meet the Force up close and personal at the soonest opportunity.

We'll see. There will definitely be a dramatic shift regarding Wrev early on in the next story.

And no post this week???? What the kriff? I just arranged a vacation day for Friday. Being first again was on my list of things to do.

Aww, sorry. I put the post off because you said you couldn't make it... Okay, I'm lying :p

That and I just got assigned third watch for the following Friday too!

Sorry, that sucks :(

YK, you're making it hard for me to complete my take over of this thread!
    But on the flip side, it'll give me more time to get in shape for the next fic. I predict that the battle will be epic.

That's the spirit :p There will be a new thread to take over in a couple months or less.

I'll be ready....

Wedge: Maybe Luke and Leia could've moved to Alabama?

*Waits for angered Alabama-posters to come in and bludgeon Wedge* :p

I will, damn it! *Breaks The Fourth Wall and tells Anakin about Tahiri*

Oh no you didn't! :eek: [face_shame_on_you]

Yeah, I was being satirical when I said that. Although I kind of thought that Anakin might have thought Padme had something going on with Obi given how Anakin flipped out when the both of them showed up on Mustafar.

Me too. The "You were with him!" has some pretty heavy implications [face_thinking]

If the previews are anything to go by, looks like there's an opening battle in BSG tonight...

Yeah, I heard the season premiere was tonight, I think. I really need to check out this show sometime :p

Knowing luck, the Force probably doesn't want him. That may explain his 'lack of oneness' with the Force.
    If that can change though...

When Sith die, I believe they go to a place called "Chaos." Maybe Wrev can go there? :p

What!?!?
    NOOOOOOOoooOOOOOoOOOooOOOO!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!111111one!
    Hey, someone had to say it.

Let's let Obi:

[image=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/YodaKenobi/untitled8qq.gif]

Depends on how long the wait is.

Undetermined as of yet :p I'm hoping for under 2 months though.

Sorry again for the lack of a post this week, everyone [face_peace] Will be back next Friday with a nice long epilogue to wrap the fic up completely.
  20. jagsredlady Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't believe there's only one post left. :(

Can't wait to see how it ends...

Oh, and I don't really mind if Wrev is still alive. :p Perhaps he'll be maimed instead[face_devil] or he'll have lost his ability to talk so he can't crack those smart ass comments anymore. [face_mischief] Wait, never mind, I like his wise ass comments. :p
  21. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    Red: I can't believe there's only one post left.

Me too. This has gone on for entirely too long :p 14 Months now.

Can't wait to see how it ends...

You'll see it sooner than everyone else. It starts out kind of slow but I think it ends well.

Oh, and I don't really mind if Wrev is still alive.

Well, that makes like 2 of you :p

Perhaps he'll be maimed instead

He just was. Wanna lend him a hand? Har-har-har.

or he'll have lost his ability to talk so he can't crack those smart ass comments anymore.

[face_laugh]

That would be a nice twist.

Wait, never mind, I like his wise ass comments.

Except at Jag's expense? :p

We might be seeing less of Wrev in the 3rd fic, but I can't really get into that right now.

Thanks for reading and your reply [:D]

Okay, final post on Friday. We'll be wrapping up everything that needs wrapping up, find out what became of Alema and the Squibs, what happened to Jaina, Jag, & co. on Togoria, where Luke and the other Jedi prisoners are headed, see the aftermath of the fighting on Denon, and see the Solos' reaction to learning about who really betrayed them.

POVs will be Jacen, Mara, Fyor Rodan, Jaina, and Leia.

Oh, and we find out if Darth Malig is telling the truth about something big at the end [face_mischief]
  22. Chimpo Jedi Knight

Hmm less Wrev in next book. For the first time I feel sad about it :eek: Who will I love to hate instead? ( bring Kyp and I'll be happy :p )

And Red is here :eek: I miss the good old days :(
  23. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge Force Ghost

star 3
    YK:*Waits for angered Alabama-posters to come in and bludgeon Wedge*

I'm still waiting for them. :p Not that they could get to me anyway since I'm in my gunship.

When Sith die, I believe they go to a place called "Chaos." Maybe Wrev can go there?

I don't know...it might spit him back out...[face_thinking]

We might be seeing less of Wrev in the 3rd fic, but I can't really get into that right now.

Are you saying that Wrev might lose a leg or two as well? There would be less of him to see if that was the case... 8-}

Okay, final post on Friday. We'll be wrapping up everything that needs wrapping up, find out what became of Alema and the Squibs, what happened to Jaina, Jag, & co. on Togoria, where Luke and the other Jedi prisoners are headed, see the aftermath of the fighting on Denon, and see the Solos' reaction to learning about who really betrayed them.

Sounds like a full boat. This is going to be one monster post I think. *rubs hands*

Oh, and we find out if Darth Malig is telling the truth about something big at the end

*Cues up the over-used, yet highly effective, Ominous Music(TM)*
  24. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    Chimpo: Hmm less Wrev in next book. For the first time I feel sad about it Who will I love to hate instead?

Oh, I didn't mean there wouldn't be all new reasons to hate him [face_mischief] But I can't get into that yet.

( bring Kyp and I'll be happy )

Well, Kyp will be in it too :p

And Red is here I miss the good old days

Red is always here, she just likes to remain quiet, I think. She sees all though [face_shhh]

Wedge: I'm still waiting for them. Not that they could get to me anyway since I'm in my gunship.

What if they have the Dukes of Hazard car? :p

I don't know...it might spit him back out...

lol

Are you saying that Wrev might lose a leg or two as well? There would be less of him to see if that was the case...

[face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

You're right, I guess we'll technically be seeing less of him in the next fic no matter what 8-} I hadn't thought of that. Maybe I'll just slowly part him out like Alema in canon.

Sounds like a full boat. This is going to be one monster post I think. *rubs hands*

Yeah, it's a bear like AoH's epilogue. Well over 10k, I'm afraid.

*Cues up the over-used, yet highly effective, Ominous Music(TM)*

:D

Tomorrow's the big day. Hope to see you all there :D
  25. jagsredlady Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_mischief] I feel the same.

[:D] Me, too, Impboy. I'm just a lurker these days, and you know what? I still get in trouble that way.

[face_laugh] =D= Exactly! That's what I meant, Yobi. What's the big deal with losing just a hand?
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.