main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Expanded Universe. On. Ice!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by ThrawnRocks, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Yes! That's the next stept that Del Ray must take! The EU is going to get dried out not long after the end of the current contract, so what do you do? Definately not revise the books. Instead they should make a worl tour Ice Show depicting all the books in the EU:

I can see it now:

The lights go up and we see a lone figure in the middle of the rink. Suddenly, Luke skates onto the rink. He skates arround the figure for a short time, maybe doing a few cool ice skating moves. Thne he goes towards the center of the rink and we see and Imperial skater come on. He starts singing that the planet Bakura is in trouble. We go on sto have duets between Luke and his GF in that book (what's her name again?). We see skating lizzards attack the heros, and a force user on ice transferring people's soles into droids. Eventually we have the touching scene where Luke forces the maggots out of his stomach, and the kid dies. Enter, scene 2:

12 pilots skate out onto the rink, only to be followed by Kirtain Loor, and Isard. They have a very dramatic, large skate, and eventually, Isard is forced off the rink, but takes Corran with her.We then see Corran skate his way through many imperial gaurds and eventually get back to the rest of the squad (who skate back on). He then forces Erisi off the ice. Then there is a nice routine with the squad, Fey'lya and Luke, in which everyone but Fey'lya leaves, and we see Fey'lya alone on the ice. Then the squadron of skaters skate in on Isard and Erisi, and "kill" them. Only when they aren't looking, Isard skates away. We then have the Wraiths skate in and do some wild stunts, and then chase off Warlord Zsinj.

Scene 3:

The touching, romantic scene of the show, mostly filled with a pair skate with Han and Leia. And a bit with Zsinj.

Scene 4: Thrawn. On. Ice! Pellaeon. On. Ice! Nogri. On. Ice! Mara Jade. On. Ice!. Talon Karrde. On. Ice! Joruus. On. Ice! Thrawn will have to be a very very elegant skater of course. We see a duo between Mara and Luke, where Mara almost kills Luke. Then there's a scene with Joruus and Luke together. Leia skates with wookies. Fey'lya skates with Ackbar. Leia skates with the Nogari. Thrawn and Pellaeon skate in search of Leia. Leia shows the Nogari the Empire betrayed them. Leia and Luke free Mara from captivity. There is a routing showing the birth of the twins. Karrde, Leia, and Fey'lya have a routine. The gang skates over to wayland, where there is an ice version of the duel with Joruus, and Mara ends up sending both Luuke and Joruus off stage. Then, at the end of this scene we have a very dramatic routine with Ruhk killing Thrawn, and Pellaeon, getting injured.

Scene 5: Right at the same moment as Thrawn, Rhuk, and Pellaeon leaving, Rogue Squadron re enters the rink. They get cought by Isard's skaters. They then go on to kill Isars's clone, and we see the showdown between Isard and Iella, should be a good pairs skate.

Scene 6: Dark Empre. Emporer Palpatine. On. Ice! 'Nuf said.

Scene 7: JA/I,J. We have saktes with Luke infront of the senate, tryign to get a new Jedi Order. We have Han, Chewie, and Kyp skating on Kessle, and to the Maw instillation. Dalaa skates. Luke has to skate his way through obsticals to get Padawans. We see Exar Kus corrupting Kyp in a pair skate. Then we have all the Jedi in the Academy skate against Kun, and defeat him. Then we go on to the I, Jedi plot (excuse me, I haven't read it yet)

Scene 8: Darksaber. Callista on ice. All that jazz.

Scene 9: Clone-o-Thrawn. On. Ice! Fel. On. Ice! 'Nuf, said. HOT's too long to explain the on ice version :p

Scene 10: Jacen. On. Ice! jaina. On. Ice! Tenel Ka. On. Ice! Lowie. On. Ice! You get the picture.

Scene 10: YUUZHAN VONG. ON. ICE!!!!!! Living ice skates. They throw everyone out of the rink, including smashing into Chewbacca, and killing Anakin Solo. Embrace of pain on ice! Tsavong Lah. On. Ice! Naom Anor. On. Ice!

The End

This would definately work. Then they could ma

2. EH_Pilot

EH_Pilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 12, 2003
  3. SuperVader

SuperVader Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2002
    This sounds like an excellent drink :D

4. Pellaeon-Firke

Pellaeon-Firke Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Star Wars books series about adventures under the sea > Star Wars show about EU on ice.

[face_plain]

5. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    [face_laugh]

That's hilarious! You better be careful, though. They might actually take you up on that idea.

6. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
    Meh. I'd go to it. Just so Icould get a good laugh. Oh yeah. And sue them for stealing my idea [face_mischief] :p

7. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Wow just wow. that's certainly interesting :p I loved the living roller skates.

8. President_Sharky

President_Sharky Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2004
    Living ice skates! [face_laugh] That's brilliant. And let's not forget the Corran Horn becoming a Jedi scene, with Exar Kuoolness.

9. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    ThrawnRocks posted on 4/3/05 3:14pm
    Embrace of pain on ice!
    [hr][/blockquote]

[face_laugh]

10. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    See! Iceheart...ON ICE!

Sorry, had to do it. :p

11. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
    Nice one. [face_laugh]

Oh yeah. I forgot. Ben Skywalker. On. Ice!

:p

I would be very amused by seening a newborn/infant skating :p

12. jSarek

jSarek VIP star 4 VIP

Feb 18, 2005
    You left out Shadows of the Empire.

Han Solo would be ON ICE! for that entire segment.

13. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    Question: When Waru appears on ice, will the audience stone/pelt with rotten fruit him to death?

14. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    Ice . . .?

How's Durge supposed to magma bath those legendary master Jedi?

:_|

15. Tam_Elgrin

Tam_Elgrin Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2004
    Hanna Ding would be right at home, tho. And those Nimbus troops - Stratus could skate right up behind someone and stab them!

16. Dante_Glass

Dante_Glass Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    there is a little part of me that wants them to do this...i feel like a bad person for that.

17. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    for some reason every time I imagine this I have a vision of Palpatine doing opera...*shivers*

18. Lank_Pavail

Sep 26, 2002
    The Star Wars Opera is being held across the street. This is Star Wars on Ice!

For the NJO: Jaina and the Dance of the 3 'shippers. :p

19. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    This is too cool, (pardon the pun) for words. Maybe use dry ice for the "Embrace of Pain"! Acutally I would probably use a lot of ice after the "Embrace of Pain" sequence, but of the water variety and not of the methane variety like they have on Titan. That'd be rasta "Embrace of Pain". :D :eek:

20. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
  21. Darth_Sloth

Darth_Sloth Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 9, 2002
    With "Crystal star" made out of an single Ice crystal? That way, once it melts, it can be conveniently forgotten.

22. LandoSystem1138

LandoSystem1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2005
    Wouldn't they have to show the movies on ice on first?

23. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Well, as long as Luke outskates everyone in the end, I'm cool.

And how would the BFC do on ice?

24. BauconBatista

BauconBatista Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2004
    After this, can we PLEASE do the PT EU. On. Ice!

:D

25. Lank_Pavail

Sep 26, 2002
    CoPL:

Rancors. ON ICE! Priceless. [face_laugh]

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.