main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Expansion of this Forum

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by IfAnakinLikedJazz, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IfAnakinLikedJazz

IfAnakinLikedJazz Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Hey Hey Hey everyone.....

According to ROX, this forum is for All of South Jersey.....

What is the dividing line, you ask?

Well, umm.....i would say that From Ocean and Mercer Counties down is South,......above that is north......any other suggestions.....

As far as meeting, well, we could compromise.....hold the first meeting down waay south, near AC or Cape May or somethin, then the next up north....Toms River or Princeton.....and the Third in the middle......Camden (maybe not) or Marlton or whatever......PM me with ideas.....and for the love of all that is holy, POST HERE!

2. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Congrats on your board and your club. I would love to gettogether with your guys for a meeting. Keep me posted, and remember it is up to us to keep this alive.

3. EviL_DukKY

EviL_DukKY Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    We need to get more activity in here.

4. DarthYJTyranus

DarthYJTyranus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2002
    Cape May is a bit far for me, but Tom's River is not. I live near Asbury Park in Monmouth County. I will check this forum daily since there is new life.

5. IfAnakinLikedJazz

IfAnakinLikedJazz Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    But Toms River is far for me.....

We need to compromise, beng as this forum now covers a LARGE area.....

And speaking of which, we should have a meeting soon.....

What do you think about the second saturday in july, i believe it is the 13th

PM me with where you live, and I will see what i can do to find a spot central to all of us

6. EviL_DukKY

EviL_DukKY Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    Jeez, I must live in the middle of nowhere. I love somewhere in Camden County, called Lindenwold...

Heh, I should someday hold a Star Wars themed party...

LAN party (Star Wars games only) w/ the movies bein played & lightsaber battles...possibly all the consoles and Star Wars console games...

Hehe, ultimate party for a Star Wars teen...

7. DarthNut

DarthNut Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 1, 1999
    Toms River is not far from me. In fact, I live there. Hey why don't we just have the metting in the middle of the Pine Barrens.

;) :p DarthNut,
    the nuttiest guy around.

8. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    You may can't me in. I live in Burlington Cnty. About an hour from TR and 20 minutes from Lindenwald. Cape May is about 3 hours from the last time I went there, however a happy medium would be Atlantic City. It should be about an hour from everybody.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.