main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!! The MDFF had its first meeting in years!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jon_Goodfellow, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon_Goodfellow

Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2006
    Granted, there were only two of us, but I'm hoping this becomes the first of many for, at the very least, the Central MD chapter. Since WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT and I were the only ones there, I just outlined a rough idea of what I hope to accomplish someday. It would be nice to see our group get the same recognition as some of the larger and older ones. In addition, I'm also hoping to do what I was unable to last year: make a presence at the next Celebration. We could have a table in the fan room, maybe draw in some fellow residents who may not be aware of TFN, etc...

Anyhow, I just wanted to let everyone know that, while humble, I thought this meeting was a good start. I would appreciate it if all those interested would PM me or post days, locations, what have you that would be convenient for a second get-together. I realise that a lot of us are scattered, but I'm sure we can come up with something! :)

~Jon

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

2. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Yes, it was a good start. Keep me in the loop for another meeting. I'm up for anything and a table at C IV sounds great!

3. oysteinsevag

oysteinsevag Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Let me know as well, I am sorry i could not make the current meeting. If we could have one at the end of the month that would be fantastic.

~R

4. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    you could also get tables at smaller cons before c4...that sometimes works.

5. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    I'm in the central maryland area.

I'm interested in the meetings but I don't think I will be able to attend C4.

6. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    I didn't even know there was a meeting. I would love to come to a meeting and I WILL be going to CIV in LA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.