Sac, CA Extra tix for UA Laguna midnight show running out...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthRidiculous, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthRidiculous Jedi Master

star 1
    Hi, all,

Just wanted to let you know that my stash of extra tix for the midnight show on 5/16 is getting depleted rather quickly -- I have only 5 left that are unspoken for.

So, if you haven't already received a confirmation private message from me, I NEED YOU TO SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE ASKING FOR TIX!! I've seen requests spread over several different threads, and although I've been able to respond to some, I'm sure I've missed others.

So, if you need an extra ticket or two, private message me ASAP. And OHMYGAWDITSNINEDAYSANDCOUNTING!! :D

Take care,
    Darth "Super Genius" Ridiculous
  2. DarthRidiculous Jedi Master

star 1
    AGAIN: If you need tix for the midnight show of Ep. II @ UA Laguna in Elk Grove, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE REQUESTING THEM. I'm so busy trying to put together the events down there, I won't have the time to surf the various threads for people's requests.

AGAIN: SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU NEED THEM. I HAVE 5 LEFT AT THIS MOMENT.

Take care,
    Darth "I think I love you" Ridiculous
  3. DarthRidiculous Jedi Master

star 1
    Hello again, All,

Regretfully, all 20 of the extra tickets I had purchased for the midnight show at UA Laguna on 5/16 have now been spoken for.

There has been word that other theaters in town may be offering midnight shows; however, I have no additional information on which theaters, and a cursory check online @ moviefone.com and fandango.com did not reveal any available for *online* sale; it might be worth your while to drive to the theaters themselves :)

Best wishes to all,
    Darth "worn to a shadow of his formerly impressive evil shadow" Ridiculous
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.