main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Extraordinary: The Beginning

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Teresa Garza
    Garza Mantion; Billings

Teresa Garza slowly awakened, blinking her eyes several times before being able to regain normal eyesight. She squinted, and held her hand up to shield the bright light from the sun shining through the large transparent window of her bedroom. Well, one of her bedrooms anyway. She had fifty of them, and slept in a different one each night. A suspicion she could never shake.

"Otro día, otro infierno que vive," she muttered to herself. Another day, another living hell.

She threw the covers off of her body, revealing a sparkling pink gown that outlined her curves perfectly and stopped at the mid-calf area. A business partner had bought it for her on her birthday last year. Judging by the kiss he had planted on her lips, he probably didn't plan on having her wear it long. Judging by his broken nose that he received shortly thereafter, she had other plans.

Teresa flung her legs over the side of the bed and hopped off with a frustrated groan. After all these years, she should have been used to waking up at these hours. No such luck. She was surprised, however, that her feet didn't quite hit the ground as she jumped off. Instead, they seemed to hover, floating mere inches above the ground. After she cocked an eyebrow in bewilderment, she... landed. What a day this was going to be.

After shaking off the "illusion," Teresa headed over to the closet. Sure enough, the door to her bedroom flung open and smacked her in the face. Hard. And yet, she felt no pain whatsoever, as if a mere fly had landed on her nose and lifted off just as soon.

"Oh dear, Teresa, terribly sorry," Martin said. Even though he was her butler, Martin had been like a father to Teresa ever since her parents died and he took her in. Though this did not tarnish his bumbling nature one bit.

"No no, it's okay," Teresa said, touching different areas of her face. Why did she feel no pain? Surely that would have at least given her a bruise, if not broken her nose. But she had not a scratch. "Been a weird morning, I guess."

"Well I've got some hot cocoa here for you that may lighten you up a bit." His British accent was heavy.

"Thanks." Teresa grabbed the mug and took a sip. Too cold. "Martin, how long did you heat this?"

"Oh dear. Too cold?"

Just then, Teresa felt something. Something strange, in her eyes. Like they were... heating up. She noticed Martin don a perplexed expression as something similar to... no... heat waves? Sure enough, the coffee warmed up by the second, as did her pupils.

Martin shook his head. "Here, let me get it for you." He reached for the mug in Teresa's hand, yet as soon as he touched it, he yelped out and jerked his hand back. "Teresa... that mug's as hot as the sun!" And yet she held it, feeling only a slight feeling of warmth. What the hell was going on? What was happening to her? ?I?ll go get you another cup, dear.? Martin turned on his heel and walked out of the room with a spring in his step.

Teresa couldn't believe it. First the hovering, then the absence of pain when there should have been quite a bit, then her eyes heating the coffee up. What was next?

Suddenly, she heard a crash downstairs, and the breaking of glass. She jetted out of her room, and a lot faster than she thought she could run to boot. A lot faster. So she had speed enhancements too? Geez. She made it downstairs in mere seconds, and found Martin clutching his wrist.

?Martin, are you alright?? she asked. And then, something strange happened. That was hardly a surprise. She narrowed her eyes, focusing on her butler?s wrist, and then saw the bone. Not just the wrist, but Martin?s entire skeleton, as if the flesh of his body had just been removed. Nope, wasn?t broken, just bruised. This had to have been a dream, but Teresa didn?t exactly want to wake up from it. It was getting fun. Her butler?s flesh reappeared, as did her regular eyesight. ?Just put some ice on it, you?ll be fine.?

?Yes, I was thinking the same thing,? Martin said, walking over a heap of broken glass to

2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Using DVC?s character for the moment as he has granted me permission to control him while he?s gone this weekend. And I didn?t want Jay left out of an opening post.

Jay Bryce IC:
    Location ~His House

He shifted a bit in his sleep and mumbled a little more, his hand flopping out of the bed and gently resting there as if floating there, but of course not. Opening his eyes a bit, Jay looked at the clock and saw it was seven in the morning. Not time to wake up yet. He closed his eyes and the forty-two year old continued to slumber, but not for long. When you?re awake you?re awake whether you like it or not.

Mumbling a little bit more, Jay finally let his alertness win and sat upright in bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes completely. After doing so, he quietly just sat there and thought back to his previous dream that felt like had lasted the whole night, or at least the majority of it. In the dream, he had waken up after maybe a couple of hours of sleep and moved about his house restlessly for a few minutes before suddenly shifting into a dog, a black Labrador, and barked a bit before jumping through an open window and having little adventures during the night and early morning. Once even witnessing a strange crash involving a truck and what he swears was a sonic boom. Some kid somehow breaking off the door of the truck, grabbing the man, and then seemingly disappearing within the blink of an eye. Something told him as a dog that the kid was just really fast.

Jay grunted about that. Really fast. Right. If the Flash had just been born, there should of been a news team all over it by now and back in the day he?d probably be assigned to the kid and protecting him as the eighth wonder of the world or something. And him turning into a dog? Also a cause for a shake of the head, but then again, that was dreams for you.

Getting out of bed finally at 7:15 in the morning, Jay Bryce moved about his room and got clothes ready for the day before taking his shower. Once that was all day, he moved out of the bathroom, across the bedroom, and to the door that would go to the living room which connected with the kitchen. Time for breakfast. Except...after rubbing his eyes to get something out of them, he found himself already in the living room. He blinked and shook his head, just didn?t remember opening and closing the door, weird...but not the first time it had ever happened to him.

Yawning one last time as he trekked across the room, Jay leaned on his grandfather clock he owned and finished his yawning...problem was, as he leaned on the clock it slid down due to his strength...or weight...or something and he had to stumble to regain his balance before falling down. Couldn?t have been his weight to cause that though, he weighed a lot sure, but not enough for that and plus, it was all muscle...and even he didn?t have enough muscle to move the grandfather clock...well, not as far as he did with one casual hand anyway. With a little effort, he could have, but not that fast and far. It was all the way to the other side of the room now practically! He had just leaned gently on it, or what he had thought was gentle, to yawn for Christ?s sakes.

Jay grunted once more about strangeness and stopped staring bewildered at the grandfather clock, it was time to move it back. He moved over to the clock and braced himself...and picked it up. Jay blinked, he was going to push up just a little to help himself slide it back inch by inch...but he hadn?t dreamed of actually picking the thing up. Let alone as effortlessly as he was doing, it was like it was...well, nothing in his hands. If anything, a feather. A light feather, even by feather standards. He set it down quietly, accidentally have it land on his feet. He blinked. No pain. He felt the weight of the clock, sure, but there was no pain. Just a like a moderately big rock was resting on his foot, placed there by a kid or something. This was...strange.

With one hand, Jay Bryce picked up his grandfather clock, then quickly used the other hand to balance

3. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Kustaa McMahon

Billings Local Park, Montana

Kustaa?s breaths became more and more calm the more he focused. He narrowed his eyes at the ground, watching as a caterpillar seemed to stop dead in its tracks. ?What??? Kustaa continued to watch it. No, it hadn?t stopped, it was just moving extremely slow. He brought his eyes upward to watch the people around him.

They were moving slow too, but not at a dead crawl. It seemed to Kustaa that everyone was almost in slow motion. He rubbed his eyes vigorously and watched them again. Nope, still slow.

He glared at his hands, his eyes focusing in and out at his hands. They were shaking violently, almost to the point where they weren?t even there. Soon enough, he found his body had gone into some kind of convulsions and as he focused to restrain it, he fell through the bench he was sitting on? without breaking it!

McMahon swore and crawled out from under the bench. The first thought that rushed to his mind: did anyone see that? He looked around to see. No one that he knew of, many of them were newcomers? and they could fly?! A young woman and yet another man hovered inside or outside the park itself, and didn?t seem to care.

?What the hell is going on here? What the ---- is happening to me?!? Kustaa screamed, gaining more attention than he had before. Which went from 0 to 10 in a matter of seconds.

The heavy metal guitarist found that the world around him had almost slowed, but soon everything moved back to normal speed. Perhaps his powers were temporary. Perhaps he wasn?t meant to save that guy, but did. Whatever happened to him, he had a feeling that one of those two flying freak-shows knew what was going on.

He stormed over to the girl who had just entered the park via the wind. His steps were rapid to the girl, even though he was just walking briskly. ?What the ---- is going on here? What the hell do you know about this?!? Kustaa was ticked, and more so than usual. The speediness of his metabolism sent rushes of adrenaline to every part of his body, and that made him act irrationally. Perhaps too irrationally?

TAG: Reynar_Tedros

4. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Billings Park; Montana

Teresa soon left her gaze at the sky as she plucked her sight from the clouds above, the sound of the bird's melodies resonating in her mind. She hadn't remembered appreciating Mother Nature this much for quite a period of time.

She then looked down at her hand, and focused her eyes onto her open palm. Her brows narrowed, and soon she was looking at the bone beneath her skin. She moved her hand around, opening it and closing it. It would probably look odd to a spectator, but it was truly fascinating to her.

She regained her usual sight as she heard footsteps approaching her quickly. She looked up to find a man who appeared to be in his college years with an enraged expression painted across his lightly tanned visage. This was hardly surprising judging by the... interesting clothing he was adorned in.

"What the ---- is going on here? What the hell do you know about this?!"

Say what? "Slow down there, nine inch nail," Teresa retorted, recalling on the only band she could think of that this man may have possibly been interested in. "Maybe if you wanted to tell me what you're talking about, I could be slightly more helpful." She couldn't wait to hear his response. Hah.

Tag: Zedd-Vega

5. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Kustaa McMahon

McMahon sighed and tried to calm himself, but overcoming the rushes of adrenaline that coursed through his veins was nigh impossible. He took a quick breath and held up a finger as if to give a demonstration.

Within a second, Kustaa had bolted off in the opposite direction, crossing the street and touching the side of a building. He then rushed back to her, looking to make sure no one else was, but it hardly mattered now. Impulse over thought it seemed. "You can flippin' fly and I can run at amazing speeds! What do you know of this Queenie?"

He called her Queenie for one of two reasons:

6. 1. She was dressed fancier than he was, even if it was just what she would normally go out in.

7. 2. She reminded him of the song by the band Queen called "Spread your Wings", although she had no wings to speak of.

8. Kustaa closed his eyes and pinched the ridge of his nose, as if trying to think himself. If she could fly, and he could run super fast, who else had powers? Surely not just the two of them...

TAG: Reynar_Tedros

9. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Harry

As Harry neared the park, he began sizing up possible threats.

The man in the trenchcoat, concealed firearms should not be ruled out, if gunfire occurs, whether at you or at anyone else, take cover first...

He shook his head, clearing his thoughts. Why was he thinking of this? It made no sense. Well, actually, it made more sense than anything ever had. He knew martial arts - all of them. He had no clue why these abilities had made themselves present, but he knew that they were there. He also felt - smarter, if that could be said.

He arrived in the park, hearing what sounded like an argument.

You can help, he thought. Keep the peace, Henry.

He walked over to the sound. A speedy-looking rocker and a well-dressed young woman.

"Excuse me. Is everything all right?"

Tag: Teresa, Kustaa

10. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Billings Park; Montana

Within a mere second, this guy had bolted to the other side of the street, touched a building, and jetted back, like it was some sort of timed race. If it was, he would have excelled indefinitely. Damn. So she wasn't the only one with these powers? But his were different from hers. She could run Olympic gold medal fast, but he could run light coming out of a flashlight fast.

"You can flippin' fly and I can run at amazing speeds! What do you know of this Queenie?" he said when he returned.

Queenie? Wha-? Seriously? She brushed that from her mind. There were more important things going on than bad nicknames.

"Sit down, Flash," she said, motioning towards the empty space next to her on the bench. Giving out nicknames like candy to trick-or-treaters was a habit of hers. "How long have you had your abilities?" Teresa braced herself. Things were about to get quite interesting.

It was about that time that another man walked up, about the same age as Speedy, only better dressed. "Excuse me. Is everything all right?" he asked.

What was she, some kind of magnet now? "Not sure," she responded. "Not sure..."

Tag: Zedd-Vega, Penguinator-176

11. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Kustaa McMahon

Kustaa paused and thought about it. "Since about $;30 this morning. I was playing my guitar and my hands moved so fast that my strings melted." Kustaa paused again and thought to himself, quickly changing the subject in his mind. "Gotta get a new guitar too. Damn."

It was only then that another person had walked up to him. Kustaa wasn't outwardly violent, the exceptions being when he was performing on stage where he;d throw things and yell obscenities through a microphone. The dude asked if everything was alright.

"What's it to you pal?" He narrowed his red snake-eyes on the man and looked over his shoulder back to Queenie. "You know him?" Things were about to get even more interesting than when they had first woken up.

TAG: Reynar_Tedros, Penguinator-176

12. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Sweet lord, I'm a moron. For my past two posts I called Henry Harry. [face_blush]

Henry

Henry himself had no clue why he was doing this. The old Henry would've just gone on with his day, but something made him confront this guy. But he had a hunch...a gut feeling that this was the same thing he was going through.

"Well, it's only this: when one hears frightening obscenities being yeleld at someone else, one tends to look at the source of said obscenities. And that source is you."

Henry smiled.

"Now, not only wre you yelling out obscenities, but you're making it very public that, well, something's wrong. Not only that, but you're suddenly different. Going from this, and my own, very eventful morning, there's only thing I can conclude: you're in the same boat as I am."

To further clear up his position, he continued.

"Hey, if one of you can fly, that's fine by me. Mr. Speedy Gonzales here seems to be breaking Olympic records. So yeah, though I may be in a different class altogether, I'm going though what you're going through."

Henry frowned, not at them, but at his train of thought. Nothing made sense after this.

"But I don't know why."

Tag: Reynar, Zedd Vega

13. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Billings Park; Montana

Speedy paused for a moment and seemed to think. "Since about 4:30 this morning. I was playing my guitar and my hands moved so fast that my strings melted."

Teresa nodded. Only a few hours before Teresa had hers. Well, discovered them anyway. She probably received them while she was in slumber, but only discovered them after she hopped out of bed. Geez. This was straight from those damn comic books that she'd never touched in her life. Maybe she'd pick one up later to see how those guys dealt with their enigmatic abilities.

Speedy then turned to the newcomer.

"What's it to you pal?" he said, then looked back at Teresa for some answers. "You know him?"

Teresa shook her head sideways. The man responded soon after.

"Well, it's only this: when one hears frightening obscenities being yeleld at someone else, one tends to look at the source of said obscenities. And that source is you."

Dude had guts, talking like that to someone with an attitude like Speedy's. This was sure to get interesting. Teresa crossed her legs and waited for the continuation.

"Now, not only were you yelling out obscenities, but you're making it very public that, well, something's wrong," the man continued. "Not only that, but you're suddenly different. Going from this, and my own, very eventful morning, there's only thing I can conclude: you're in the same boat as I am. Hey, if one of you can fly, that's fine by me. Mr. Speedy Gonzales here seems to be breaking Olympic records. So yeah, though I may be in a different class altogether, I'm going though what you're going through." He frowned, lost in his own train of thought. "But I don't know why."

Surprise, surprise. So there were three of them so far. What a coincidence that they all were visiting the same park at the same time. Now the question was, how much more were there? And what kind of powers did they have? Teresa brought her mind back to the current, waiting for Speedy to shoot something back at the newbie.

Tag: Zedd-Vega, Penguinator-176

14. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Kustaa McMahon

There it went again, the adrenaline. But for a second, Kustaa was at a loss for words. He opened his mouth to speak and closed it just as quick. His motions seemed blurred, or at most instantaneous to both Teresa and Henry. He raised his hand to his chin and thought out loud.

"So waitaminnit, what're your powers? Queenie can fly, I can run... but what can you do?" Kustaa laughed and adjusted the chain-link belt at his waist. "You some kind of super detective?" Kustaa laughed again, almost hunching over to exude more noise from his diaphragm.

He eased his laughs and looked to them. "So what now? Are we supposed to follow the guidelines for superheroes and join up? Queenie, Sherlock and FrankenBolt?" It seemed during Kustaa's arguments, he had already thought of a name for himself. Who cares if it suited him or if they liked it, it was the first thing that sounded cool at the time...

TAG: Reynar_Tedros, Penguinator-176

15. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Henry

Henry watched Speedy with interest.

"Flight? Super-speed? I think I was ripped off."

Henry thought for a moment, then laughed.

"I know kung fu. And not just simple stuf, I know it all. Everything. It's...amazing. I'm smarter, much smarter than I ever was, or would be, before."

Henry thought about his encounter in the alley.

"This one time, three years ago, I was mugged. The guy beat me up, broke a rib or two, cracked my nose, and took my wallet. This morning, I was walking through an alley when four guys surrounded me. I broke the first guy's arm, and the other three ended up thouroughly beaten."

Tag: Zedd, Reynar

16. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Billings Park; Montana

"So waitaminnit, what're your powers?" Speedy asked Newbie (these nicknames were becoming entertaining). "Queenie can fly, I can run... but what can you do? You some kind of super detective?" He laughed after he said this.

Queenie can do a whole lot more than fly, Speedy.

"So what now? Are we supposed to follow the guidelines for superheroes and join up? Queenie, Sherlock and FrankenBolt?"

Teresa cocked an eyebrow. Smooth.

Newbie spoke up. "Flight? Super-speed? I think I was ripped off. I know kung fu. And not just simple stuf, I know it all. Everything. It's...amazing. I'm smarter, much smarter than I ever was, or would be, before. This one time, three years ago, I was mugged. The guy beat me up, broke a rib or two, cracked my nose, and took my wallet. This morning, I was walking through an alley when four guys surrounded me. I broke the first guy's arm, and the other three ended up thouroughly beaten."

Not exactly rare, especially if the four thugs were high or tipsy or something, but she'd buy it. She'd probably be buying a lot of things pretty soon.

Tag: Penguinator-176, Zedd-Vega

17. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Sarah Manor

Taking deep breaths of fresh air, Sarah began to clear her mind. Nobody could know about what was going on. She had a life and this couldn't be part of it. What would her boss say?

Looking over to her right, she was a small group of people and over heard something about powers. Was it possible that they could have what she had? Standing, Sarah straightened her shirt and walked toward the group.

"thouroughly beaten."

She took a step back. Maybe this wasn't what she thought it was, but then again, maybe it was. Sarah, you have done things like this before. You are a case worker you have handled people like this.

"Excuse me, but I couldn't help overhearing you all talk about superheroes and powers. I guess I just thought that maybe you could help me out or answer a couple questions for me."

They all probably thought she was completely rude and crazy. That was something she would just have to deal with.

Tag: Peguinator, Reynar Tedros, Zedd Vega

18. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Kustaa McMahon

Kustaa listened to both Teresa and Henry intently, picking out certain details as a child with ADD would: whatever sounded interesting. McMahon rubbed his chin and looked over the two once more. "So what you're saying is, that you were a wimp and then all of a sudden you can do Kung Fu?" Kustaa asked, not meaning to be offending in any way, but it appeared his speech patterns had changed as well.

That Queenie wasn't bad to look at though. Real easy on the eyes.

It wasn't until another girl approached, and she had questions about their powers and perhaps her own. Kustaa rushed over with inhuman speed, almost blurring between Teresa and Henry and stood right before the girl. "For you, I would answer anything." McMahon said with a wry smile and took her hands in his own. "The name is Kustaa, what's yours?"

Idiot.

TAG: Reynar_Tedros, Penguinator-176, starwarsbeauty

19. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Sarah

The group had seen her and Sarah wondered what they were thinking. Before she could wonder long, one of them had appeared before her. Sarah screamed from fright and jumped back a little. How did he do that?

"For you, I would answer anything."

Sarah could feel herself begin to blush. She looked up and studied the man. The man had long black braids and towered over her. He took her hands in his.

"The name is Kustaa, what's yours?"

Leaving her hands in his she answered.

"I'm Sarah. Sarah Manor."

That sounded stupid. Yet, that was the way she was used to answering people when asked her name.

"I was wondering if you can maybe answer why I would be having strange things happen to me. See, this morning I woke up and shot this stuff from my hand. I don't know what it was and I am a little worried. That is where you come in. I need to know what is happening to me."

Sarah looked to the ground and saw the grass. There was an ant carrying something and a spider following it. She looked back up at Kustaa.

"I am a social worker for goodness sake. This can't happen to me."

Tag: Zedd Vega, Penguinator, Reynar Tedros

20. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Kustaa McMahon

Kustaa smiled. This Sarah wasn't that bad looking either. However, he knew about as much as any of them when it came to these powers. They were all confused to some degree, and it seemed they all just "woke up" with their powers. Well, they did. Kustaa still hadn't slept since he and his band arrived at the hotel.

"Look Sarah," Kustaa began. "It's probably not the answer you want, but to be honest, the rest of us don't have a clue of how we got our powers. We don't even know to what extent these powers will progress or even if they're permanent..."

Kustaa rushed over to Henry for a quick moment and confronted him. "You're the smart one, find out if this is permanent." McMahon then rushed back to Sarah and took her hands in his again. "But uh, we could try and figure it out together. Maybe over dinner?"

TAG: starwarsbeauty, Penguinator-176, Reynar_Tedros

21. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"Look Sarah," "It's probably not the answer you want, but to be honest, the rest of us don't have a clue of how we got our powers. We don't even know to what extent these powers will progress or even if they're permanent..."

Kustaa disappeared and reappeared in front of the other man that was there.

"You're the smart one, find out if this is permanent."

Sarah hoped the man could figure it out. If it was permanent than she didn't know what she was going to do.

Before she knew it, Kustaa was in front of her holding her hands.

"But uh, we could try and figure it out together. Maybe over dinner?"[/

Dinner? Already? Well, why not.

"Sure. That would be great."

Sarah what are you doing? You don't know him.

"Yes, dinner would be lovely."

Tag: Zedd Vega, Penguinator, Reynar

22. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Natassia Malkoi
    Home - Billings

Weekday mornings in the Malkoi household. At 6am promptly, Jayne, the disabled mother of the house, would call for help, expecting her two children to be alert at the ungodly hour...

Natassia's alarm sung. The time- 5.45am. This gives Natassia enough time to change, ready her bag for highschool and leave the house, giving her brother, Kartrym, full responsibilty of her mother. A minute after the alarm began whailing, Natassia woke, springing up from her luscious double bed. She selfishly did not have the time and patience to deal with the less capable in the mornings, and knew now not to hang around in bed.

The mirror across from the bed continued not to show Natassia is full morning glory; it was smashed and glued together. She removed her pyjama's and found some baggy black trousers, covering her feet and a tight black t-shirt, bearing the 'S' logo for her favourite band, Slipknot. Her hair falls straight naturally, so all it needed was a brush through. She never showered at home on school mornings, after waiting around for the first member of staff to arrive, she would fully utilise the bathroom and shower room: applying her face, brushing her teeth, the daily things.

After letting her hair fall around her, she grabbed her satchel, prepared the night before, and double checked for her cell phone, wallet and iPod. With everything intact, and the time crawling towards 6am, she quietly made way to and out of the front door. Her house was only a five minute walk away from a park and a mall, where Natassia would catch a morning cappucino when Starbucks opened.

Natassia continued towards the park, heading straight for her spot, under an oak tree on the opposite side to the nearest entrance to the park from her house. Once sitting comfortably under it, she retrieved her iPod and a nearly empty pack of Malboro from her satchel. She placed the earphones in the took a cigarette and the lighter kept in the packet. She was in more or an upbeat mood, and skipped straight for Megan McCauley on her iPod, turning the volume up as loud as it would go. Once this was prepared, she placed the cigarette in her mouth and sparked up, inhaling and exhaling deeply.

Natassia concentrated on the meaningful lyrics and a singular flower on a flowerbed a few yards away.

"I am fragile, but i'm strong enough..." The chorus screeched in her ears, the smoke almost clouded her vision and the flower moved. Natassia frowned. She couldn't feel a breeze. There was no reason for it to be moving, but she carried on glaring. It began shaking. She gasped and paused her song, turning her head. Slowly turning back, the flower had wilted considerably. She took another drag from the cigarette, her face still in shock.

Many thoughts wondered through her cautious mind:

Someone's messing with me...

What if i'm doing it..?

"No." She spoke out clearly, before standing up and moving. She placed herself on a ledge by a small circular pond, glaring around at the surrounding trees. She was waiting for something to happen. If someone really was messing around, they couldn't move a tree! One tree, a willow, began tilting back, until back at a 45 degree angle almost. It couldn't be true. She decided to test.

Natassia flicked her cigarette butt into the little pool, watching it fizz out and gracefully wander the small volume of water. She turned around to sit on the floor, leaning back on the wall. She threw her cigarette packet across the path, near to the curb, concentrating on it carefullly. It sat for a moment, then shot upwards.

Natassia threw her hands onto the wall and screeched aloud whilst gasping. As she propped herself up against the wall, unsure of what to think or do, a small sum of people walked into view. She acted normal and just sat with her head placed low, forgetting the pick up her cigarette packet.

Tag: Anyone...

23. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Kustaa McMahon

The Heavy Metal vocalist smiled again, having tasted a minor victory. He walked over to the other two and brought Sarah with him, taking her arm in his hands. He didn't move as fast as was expected of him, but made it a point to introduce her to the group. "Guys, this is Sarah. Sarah, this is uh..."

He had never asked them their names. Well, he did call the flying chick "Queenie" and the newbie detective "Sherlock", but it would probably be best if he let them introduce themselves. Kustaa cleared his throat and waited for them, though the impatient tapping of his foot was wearing a hole in the concrete.

TAG: starwarsbeauty, Reynar_Tedros, Penguinator-176

24. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

The smile that came onto his face made Sarah happy. Though it wasn't typical for her to accept a dinner invitation to someone she hadn't gotten to know, she was glad she did. He took her arm in his hands and led her to the others. There was another woman and a man. They looked nice enough.

"Guys, this is Sarah. Sarah, this is uh..."
    Wow, they didn't know each other either. This was starting to get to weird.

Tag: peguinator, zedd vega, reynar

25. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    Billings Park; Montana

Teresa held her hand out to Sarah, who had just been picked up by Speedy in less than a minute. Impressive, impressive indeed. Lord knows what she would have done had someone she'd never seen before taken her hands in their own and asked her out on a date. "Teresa," she said, introducing herself. "Teresa Garza." She wondered if anyone would recognize her name, what with the corporation she ran and all. "Though some people prefer the name 'Queenie'." She glanced at Speedy as she said this, and then remembered that she didn't know his name either. Well, Speedy would have to do for now. Not that she minded, of course.

Tag: starwarsbeauty, Zedd-Vega, Penguinator-176

26. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Henry Wilson

Garza? Interesting.

Henry smiled, and introuduced himself, hand held out.

"Pleased to meet you. My name's Henry."

What an odd bunch they must appear to outsiders. Teresa, well-dressed and proper, Speedy, impatient and extroverted, Sarah, who seemed more confused than anything, and finally himself.

Henry knew it must have looked odd, Speedy not knowing them and introducing his new date.

"No, none of us have ever met. But now we have, and lets' get to know each other: I'm from Canada, an only child, and my favourite colour is red."

Tag: Teresa, Sarah, "Speedy"

27. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Kustaa McMahon

Kustaa lost track of himself for a second, almost as if his mind had sped off without him. "Kustaa McMahon, lead guitarist slash vocalist for the Were-Angels of Hades." The Heavy Metal vocalist turned to see if anyone else was gonna step up and introduce themselves outside of this group of four. No one yet.

Kustaa looked at his watch, noting that no matter how fast he moved, time seemed to move slower than ever. "Not to change the subject guys, but do any of you have the time? I think my watch broke when--" He caught himself mid-sentence, not wanting to tell them he just caused an eighteen-wheeler to explode and saved the driver before the explosion happened.

He cleared his throat. "My watch is broke." He mumbled in place of the continuing response.

TAG: starwarsbeauty, Reynar_Tedros, Penguinator-176, anyone around the park

28. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Natassia Malkoi
    Billings Park

Natassia could hear the mumbling of the people wandering the park. One guy she caught out, his voice deeper than the others.

"Not to change the subject guys, but do any of you have the time? I think my watch broke when... My watch is broke."

This left Natassia with suspicion. She had just discovered something unnatural about herself and how absolutely no idea wether or not they would last, how they worked, how powerful they were. So many questions but no one to ask.

She raised her head slightly to see if anyone was looking in her direction. When it was clear, she attempted to move the cigarette packet in her direction.

Tag: Anyone wanting to offer the cigarette packet to her...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.