main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Extraordinary: The Beginning

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Sarah

Sarah shook both their hands. They seemed nice and hopefully they could figure stuff out.

"My watch broke."

Sarah looked down at her wrist. She must have forgotten to put her watch on during all the confusion.

"I don't know the time. Normally I do either from my watch or cell, but both were forgotten this morning."

Sarah couldn't believe herself. She accepted a dinner invitation from a stranger, forgot her cell, and then her watch. She was losing her mind.

Tag: all

2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Alright everyone, thanks for posting and jumping right into the RPG! Two announcements.

One, ?The List,? is now cleaned out for now. It?ll be a little while until any new characters for interested players to appear. We have someone approved for Crimson Fox, they will post their Character Sheet soon I am sure.

Two, about GM Posts, they will always be posted in Indigo from now on, when used. If I post in Red, it is an important GM OOC. This post has two sections you will want to look at. The one with your character?s name in it, and the one at the end titled, ?everybody.? Alright, now I shall continue. ;)

Location ~Billings Local Park, Billings, Montana~

Patrick Kennerly: Patrick walked along in a pretty much random area within the park and calms down, though still confused. He is far from all the others in the park, but soon makes a few turns and finds himself in the very middle of the park, where everyone else is at the time. He is the 10th person to reach the area.

Brittnee Emerson: Brittnee is currently alone, walking around near the South Entrance to the park, though she has a minor panic attack once more as she thinks of her powers and watches them in the reflection of a small pond. Freaking out badly, she will run some distance before finally calming down and looking up to find herself near the very heart of the park, where she sees a bunch of people going toward. Despite herself, she feels curious and goes to check it out. She is the 6th person to reach the area.

Sarah Manor, Henry Wilson, Kustaa McMahon, & Teresa Garza: Sarah, Henry, Kustaa, and Teresa will fall into one of those strange, awkward silences after a few moments and soon have an impulsive feeling to leave the area they are in. Kustaa proposes a race due to an adrenaline rush hitting again, to which all politely decline, and rushes off to find himself finally stopping at the heart of the park, taking a breather and not feeling like moving away from the area for some reason. Waits for the others, who arrive after a few minutes. The three are still quiet and both Teresa and Henry hang back a bit behind Sarah, uncertain of the weird impulse to go to the park. They almost resist, but do not. Kustaa is the 2nd person to reach the area. Sarah is the 3rd person to reach the area. Henry is the 4th and Teresa the 5th as they had hung back.

Sarai Neitzke: Sarai continues her walk along the park, trying desperately to think back to the previous night, which not all comes back, but the majority. Most of just about partying and having reasons to have a hangover in the first place, but a few weird events like when all the people around her had fallen down...without her touching them, she could remember. She spots Natassia walking around and has a weird urge to follow her. Sarai follows and is eventually led to the very middle of the park, where everyone else is gathering. She is the 8th person to reach the area.

Roger Shakire: Roger was already walking around near the middle of the park, trying to clear his head desperately, like everyone else, wondering what the hell was going on. At one point he even returned to the truck and unwrapped his sword, walking back into the park with it. During the morning he figures no one would find him with it and even if a policemen took it from him, he wouldn?t have minded. Though it was a really nice sword. Soon, before the others, he got a weird feeling to look to his left. He saw the very middle of the park and walked to it, wondering what was going on. He is the 1st person to reach the area.

Jay Bryce: Jay walked along near the North Entrance to the park and stretched, doing his best to calm his mind. Soon however, he spots a group of people through the trees and bushes some ways off, deeper into the park, walking together silently. They look like they are in a kind of trance, yet look normal at the same time. That was when the urge to go to th

3. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Natassia
    Park

The packet of cigarettes moved slowly, so Natassia walked over and picked them up. A strange sensation followed, like an incling, something was towards the center of the park. She placed the cigarettes in her satchel and walked forward not realising intently the others around her doing the same thing.

Natassia arrived on a patch of grass, slightly south of center, and gathered there was all the people in the park, huddled almost around a central man. This man was still in prayer like stance. She seemed to be drawn to him. It was most peculiar.

This probably has something to do with these... power thingies... She thought.

Nobody spoke.

"Um... this is strange..." Almost sarcastically she pointed out.

Tag: All

4. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Sarah Manor

Sarah stood and looked around. Nobody was talking and it was getting a little awkward. Kustaa wanted to run and race people. Sarah declined along with the others. It was somewhat obvious who would win and she assumed they were all above that.

Sarah saw him appear in the middle of the park. Taking a deep breath, she started to walk toward him. It didn't take her to long to get there. The others arrived soon after. She went and stood next to Kustaa. There was a man there already and after looking around there were others heading this way. Sarah looked around more and saw a man meditating. He seemed nice and she wondered who he was and why he wasn't coming over like the others.

5. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Kustaa McMahon

Billings Local Park, Montana

He'd gotten faster. Kustaa knew this because he had been strangely drawn to the center of the park itself, and had gotten there SECOND?! The urge to punch out this guy who was first almost overwhelmed the adrenaline rush he had gotten. He calmed down, seeing that Sarah was there along with Teresa and Henry. McMahon took a feww deep, slow breaths and turned to her slowly.

It was then he noticed the other guy. Kustaa arched his brow and leaned in to Sarah's ear. "Do you know who that is? Why is he just sitting there?"

TAG: Sarah, anyone

6. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Roger Shakire IC:
    Location ~Billings Local Park, Montana

Roger found himself in the middle of the Billings Local Park and with company. Great. Well, hopefully none would remark on the weapon he was holding in his hand. He peered over at the mysterious man kneeling on the lawn, seemingly praying or meditating and raised his brows.

"What's with you?" he asked him. No response. Roger shook his head.

Roger looked at the odd group that had met here at the lawn in the park, what the hell was going on? He looked at some of them.

"Ok, so why the hell are we all just standing here?" he asked to no one in particular.

Tag: Anyone

7. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Teresa Garza
    Billings Park; Montana

The group of people gathered around a lone man possessing long dark red hair that fell to his shoulders and billowed softly in the calm breeze emitting from the clouds. His head was slightly bowed, his hands folded together in a praying position. But this wasn't the odd thing about him. For some odd reason (and not surprisingly so), Teresa felt some sort of allure to him. Not the allure that a woman feels when she sees an attractive member of the opposite sex, for this man was far from that, but as if there was some sort of... magnetic connection with him.

It appeared as if everyone else felt this connection as well. Chances were they all woke up that morning with abilities they were unfamiliar with. This man probably had something to do with it all. But why the hell was he praying?

"Ok, so why the hell are we all just standing here?" came a nearby voice. It was Teresa's kind of question, and she turned to find a bald headed, blue eyed muscular man. Vin Diesel?

She leaned over to him, still looking at the knelt man. "Fifty bucks says the religious guy knows," she mumbled.

Tag: Elu, Any

8. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Henry

"Meditation...? Anyone here know this man?"

Henry looked around. The park was nearly deserted. Not much to worry about here, except for this man, perhaps. And Speedy, if he couldn't calm down.

He took a few steps forward. Hanging back wasn't his strong suit. At least, not anymore. Observation was a powerful tool.

The man looked young, very young, and Henry was a little unnerved by his calmness.

Tag: "Speedy", Teresa, Sarah, Others

9. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Sarah Manor

Kustaa was breathing kinda hard and he looked a little ticked at being second.

"Do you know who that is? Why is he just sitting there?"

Sarah looked up into Kustaa's ear. "I was wondering the same thing. It is strange."

"What's with you?"

Sarah turned her head quickly. That wasn't the way she would have approached him, but maybe it would get the job done.

"Ok, so why the hell are we all just standing here?"

Sarah was shocked at how abrupt this new man was.

"Fifty bucks says the religious guy knows,"

The religious guy? Sarah wondered who that would be.

"Meditation...? Anyone here know this man?"

Sarah had just noticed that Henry had arrived.

"No, I don't think anyone knows."

Sarah looked at the man some more. He didn't look mean or like he would hurt them. He looked peaceful and intriguing. Someone should talk to him.

Moving close to Kustaa, Sarah stood on her tip toes.

"Kustaa, go talk to him. See what he is doing."

tag: Kustaa, all

10. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Kustaa McMahon

Billings Local Park, Montana

"Kustaa, go talk to him. See what he is doing." Oooh! The sound of her voice literally rocked his socks. Kustaa turned to her slowly and nodded in silent agreement and walked over to the man slowly, just in case he decided to jump up and hit him.

Hit him? Kustaa could move faster than sound, and unless this guy had powers similar to his, he wouldn't have to worry about being touched by anyone here. Uh oh, the adrenaline was talking again. In mid-step, McMahon sped over to the man and crouched next to him. He cleared his throat and looked at the guy through red, snake-eyed contacts. "Excuse me pal, what're you doing just sitting around here in the middle of the park?"

If the man was hostile, you couldn't tell. He was very calm, and he almost calmed down the surges of adrenaline in Kustaa that would kill a normal person by now. For some reason, Kustaa felt like this guy was as close to him as his band mates... maybe even his family...

TAG: starwarsbeauty, Darth_Elu

11. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

He just sat there, meditating. Sarah could hardly take her eyes off him. She managed to when Kustaa turned to her and nodded. He was going to go talk to him. She gave him and quick smile for encouragement. He started out slowly. Sarah was a little shocked. She figured he would have gone fast, yet he probably didn't want to scare him.

"Excuse me pal, what're you doing just sitting around here in the middle of the park?"

Sarah started to hope he would answer. She could tell that everyone else was just as interested. Sarah was glad that Kustaa was around. She never would have had the courage to talk to the man.

Tag: Zedd Vega, all

12. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Brittnee Emerson

Brittnee took in deep breaths to calm herself down during her walk, enjoying the breeze, though it had a strong hint of coldness in it, since Montana's winters were freezing. She pulled out a light, woman's trench coat and slipped her arms into it, soon continuing on her walk through the peaceful park. Maybe she should come here more often...

Just as she relaxed, she noticed a small group of people surrounding a man bowing his head slightly and his hands together, feeling an...odd interest in the man. But she wasn't the only one. She approached carefully, her brown eyes studying each face before moving a bit closer to see what was going on.

Tag: Everyone

13. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    IC: Sarai

Sarai tucked her hands deep into the pockets of the small blue hoodie she was wearing, always with the hood up. A group was quickly forming around the "religious guy" and Sarai had to admit that she felt a faint pull as well...

Well, this day can't get any weirder...

Sarai reluctantly started to walk over to the man, staying by herself, just the way she liked it...

TAG: Any who want to talk

14. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Henry

Henry glanced around - the park was still deserted, no wait...two newcomers, trenchcoat-clad woman, and off to one side, a hoodie-wearing young lady.

"Hi, any of you know this guy?" he asked, pointing to the man.

This was really strange. Everyone in the park (not that there were many of them) were gathered around the meditating man. Speedy even had the nerve to walk right up to him and start demanding answers.

"Hey, who's to say he has the answers we're looking for?"

Tag: Sarai, Brittnee, others

15. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005

Sarai looked around, and standing next to her was some guy, who apparently liked asking questions.

Sarai stared at him. He wasn't too bad looking...

"I doubt anybody has the answers I'm looking for..."

TAG: Peng, Any

16. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Mysterious Figure IC:
    Location ~Billings Local Park

The Mysterious Figure did not answer anybody's questions or said anything at all for that matter. He just remained in his praying position, seemingly meditating. For a while there was silence, some irritated, some curious, some just uncertain as what to do. Then the replies came...but not in the way they expected.

To Natassia: This probably has something to do with these... power thingies...

[Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't.]

"Um... this is strange..."

[Perhaps, but is it really?]

To Kustaa: "Do you know who that is? Why is he just sitting there?"

[None of you know who I am, I assure you. And I am centering myself.]

To Roger: "What's with you?"

[With me? How about you?]

[Why are you standing there? No one said you had to stand. Sit or lay down, it matters not.]

To Teresa: "Fifty bucks says the religious guy knows,"

[I guess you win fifty 'bucks.' However, since I'm not religious, I suppose you lose at least half of it.]

To Henry: "Meditation...? Anyone here know this man?"

[None of the others know me, I assure you.]

To Sarah: "I was wondering the same thing. It is strange."

[Why is it strange? To you perhaps, but to some Tibetan monks, perhaps it is not.]

[You are correct, Miss.]

To Kustaa again: "Excuse me pal, what're you doing just sitting around here in the middle of the park?"

[Does it matter? Perchance it does, but maybe not. Either way, I've already told you the information you seek.]

Toward Brittnee Emerson:

[Do you not worry about the pull you feel. It is perfectly safe. None of the others or I, the one 'praying' as some think I am, will hurt you.]

To Sarai: Well, this day can't get any weirder...

[So certain of that?]

To Henry again: "Hi, any of you know this guy?"

[Trust me, they do not. They are as confused and deep down, slightly afraid, as you are. Do not deny your fear either, it only blinds you.]

[Who's to say that I do not?]

To Sarai again: "I doubt anybody has the answers I'm looking for..."

[Who is to say that anyone does indeed? But who is to say that no one does as well?]

The answers given to everybody, did not come from the mouth as expected. The man remained in the same position he was in and had not moved his mouth or so much as opened his eyes or twitched in reply. The answers, somehow undeniably, came from the man however. And they appeared in each person's head. Not only that, to make it clear as to what the man was replying to, they first heard their own voices(or thoughts) saying(or thinking) whatever it was; and then the man's voice in their head, replying.

Patrick Kennerly IC: (Just so you know that he's there)

Patrick stood among the others and watched everyone uncertainly. So he remained quiet. Thoroughly confused on the matter. Within a few moments though, he heard his own previous thoughts about the man, about how he wondered who he was and about the situation itself...then the man's voice, he didn't know how he knew it was his, but he did. And it came inside his head!

[Do not be so uncertain and afraid. They are as lost as you. And all your questions will be answered in time.]

Patrick blinked and took a step back, startled.

After all the replies in everybody's head, in which to those who had not really thought of much or said anything at all, they were given a welcome to Billings Local Park by the man's voice; the man calmly stood up and set his hands down at his sides before suddenly turning to face the group, smiling politely.

17. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Henry

Henry stared at the man in surprise.

"How'd you do that?"

He was very unnerved by the man's thoughts. Not what he thought, but the fact that the answers to his questions appeared in his mind. That had to be telepathy, or something along those lines.

"You..." He trailed off, unsure of what to say.

"Hello. My name's Henry, though you may already know that."

At least it was a place to start.

Tag: Mysterious Man

18. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Brittnee Emerson

Brittnee simply watched the man on the ground with growing curiousity. What was he doing? Was he hurt? Why did she stop with the rest of the people? Wouldn't she normally raise an eyebrow, but continue on her way, not wanting to go into other's business. Why didn't she continue? Why was there a strange...pull to this man?

A thousand questions litered the woman's mind as she continued to watch him, keeping an eye on everyone else, though it seemed like they were just as confused as herself.

[Do you not worry about the pull you feel. It is perfectly safe. None of the others or I, the one 'praying' as some think I am, will hurt you.]

Brittnee stared wide eyed at the man, simply shocked...and confused as she could ever be. How...but....wh....huh? The blonde haired woman shook her head.

Okay, very funny, Brittnee. You're just so tired that your mind is just playing with you....right?

Brittnee had seen such...extraordinary things this morning...maybe he really did speak to her through her mind?

The man stood up and turned to face them finally, his hazel eyes jumping from one person to the next. When his eyes hit hers, she felt a tingling sensation in her fingers and quickly looked down to find that her hand was beginning to go invisible. Quickly fumbling, she pushed her clear hand in the pocket of her trench coat, glancing around uneasily and hoping no one saw...

Tag: GM, All

19. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Roger Shakire IC:

Roger stared at the mysterious figure for a while, shaking his head. No answers, what a weirdo. He saw one of the women in the area lean in and place her bets on the religious guy. Roger grunted as a sort of laugh.

"Yeah, probably," he replied, "If only he'd talk."

"What's with you?"

[With me? How about you?]

Roger blinked and stared back at the guy. What the hell? he thought.

[Why are you standing there? No one said you had to stand. Sit or lay down, it matters not.]

Roger stared at the guy continually. Then backed away just a step and kept his eyes trained on the figure.

"Alright pal, I got a sword. Explain now, you're freaking me out. How did you do that?"

"Hello, all of you,"

"Yeah, yeah, hello. Explain."

Tag: Anyone

Mysterious Figure IC:

The Mysterious Figure shook his head at Roger, ignoring him for the time being...much to Roger's irritation. But both knew that despite the threat of a weapon, he wouldn't do anything. Roger was freaked out, but not pissed off.

"How'd you do that?"

"Talk in your head? I have my ways," smiled the man.

"Hello. My name's Henry, though you may already know that."

The figure watched Henry for a moment before chuckling softly, "Hello then, Henry. And no, I did not know that, despite what I just did, I did not search for your name or anything about you. I feel that an invasion of privacy, so I refrained."

Okay, very funny, Brittnee. You're just so tired that your mind is just playing with you....right?

The man's eyes flickered over to solely concentrate on Brittnee for a quick moment.

"Your mind is not playing with you, I did talk in your head, yes. You're actually mostly awake and alert, especially now."

The man seemed to notice Brittnee's hand going invisible and her stuffing it into her pocket, but for the moment apparently, said nothing and instead looked to the others.

Tag: Everyone

20. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Brittnee Emerson

"Your mind is not playing with you, I did talk in your head, yes. You're actually mostly awake and alert, especially now."

Brittnee put a confused look on her face and tilted her head slightly to the side, her blonde hair in the ponytail fluttered in the wind. She found herself completely and utterly speechless. What was going on...? That was it. She was officially insane.

Feeling a bit overwhelmed about everything going on, her going invisible, this random guy able to talk to them through their minds, and the gathering of these strange people. Brittnee hid her now fully clear hand in her pocket and looked down to find her other hand invisible. As quickly as she could, she stuffed her hand in the other pocket, looking at the group again to make sure no one saw. But as soon as she finished looking around, her feet were slowly dissolving. What was going on now?!

Brittnee now began to panic again, which only made her invisiblity worse. What if they saw her? She needed to get away and she needed to get away now.

The college student slowly backed up, hoping not to get attention from anyone, her heart beating quickly.

Tag: All

21. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Patrick Kennerly IC:

Patrick stood where he was, practically rooted to his spot. Not exactly what to say or do. To this guy or any of the others.

"I'm so lost," he heard himself say. Blushing slightly at the fact that that was out loud.

Next thing he knew, a girl that was standing in front of him started walking backwards.

"Uh..."

She bumped neatly into him and instinctively put his hands gently on her shoulders so she wouldn't jump in fright.

"Excuse you," Patrick said with a faint smile.

Tag:Brittnee, Anyone Else

22. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Brittnee Emerson

Brittnee continued to slowly back up, but jumped anyway when she felt hands on her shoulders. Great, someone noticed her.

"Excuse you,"

She turned around and looked up to find a man, not much older than her, probably a year...two at the most, looking down at her. He was quite a bit taller than her and his brown eyes looked into her own brown ones. He had short black hair with a part in the front. She jumped faintly at the sight of him, not even knowing why, but did.

"I'm sorry about that...didn't mean to run into you." She blushed and and grabbed the black strap that crossed over her chest to her bag, uneasily.

Feeling even more tense that someone saw, even though this man in front of her had kind eyes and face, she felt nervous and went around him, her feet now entirely gone. Maybe if she was lucky, he wouldn't look back at her as she began to leave. No one could see what she was becoming!

Tag: Patrick

23. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    Billings, Park

Sarai couldn't believe what she was seeing. First the wierd night at the show, and now this...She had always been into mysticism, but now it all seemed so real. It didn't really matter to Sarai whether this guy had "all the ansers" or not, what mattered was that he was pulling some serrious ****, and she wanted to be a part of it.

Ignoring what the others were doing, Sarai pushed her way to the front, and sat down cross legged right next to the man, eyes closed. With all of her might, Sarai focused all of her mental energy towards trying to communicate with this strange being. She did Yoga every day, but this was crazy...

Can you...feel me? Are you in my head?

Sarai had no idea if this would be effective or not, but either way it was nice to be sitting and able to gather her thoughts for a bit...

TAG: Elu, Any

24. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Sarah continued to watch Kustaa and the man.

"I was wondering the same thing. It is strange."

[Why is it strange? To you perhaps, but to some Tibetan monks, perhaps it is not.]

[You are correct, Miss.]

Sarah looked around, her eyes darting from person to person. Had anyone else heard that? She hadn't seen his lips move yet he was talking to her. Was it possible for someone to talk inside anothers head?

25. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Patrick Kennerly IC:

Patrick smiled at the girl and noticed her slowly starting to edge around him.

"I'm sorry about that...didn't mean to run into you."

"It's ok," he said, "is everything alright?"

Apparently, the answer to that question was 'no' as she went around him and away from the others, and made a break for it. Running away. Patrick blinked. Had he done something? Maybe things were just really stressful for her. He felt like going after her for some reason, but that man's voice in his head told him not.

[I'll deal with it. Don't worry.]

"Erm...ok," he said, more confused than ever.

Tag:Brittnee, Anyone Else

Mysterious Figure IC:

After telling Patrick, though he didn't know his name yet, not to worry about the girl who was running away, he smiled apologetically at the group and then kept a stern gaze on the retreating form of the young woman.

Suddenly he shouted out to her in a commanding tone as of yet unheard, "Please! Return back to us!"

And within Brittnee's mind, a strong urge to return would appear, and she may fight it...but it would soon override everything else until that urge's wish was completed.

After the figure was confident about Brittnee soon returning, he looked to see another girl sitting down by him. And her thoughts aimed toward him, he smiled.

[Yes, I can feel you. I'm not exactly in your head per se, but close. I'm within your aura around your body, so we can communicate. But for now, this form of communication is no longer needed. All shall be explained.]

As everyone paid attention to him and the others again, also when Brittnee had returned, he smiled to them.

"You wonder why you are all here. Yes, I have the answers you want. And I am ready to tell you, but first. Let me hear introductions. Tell me your names, introduce yourselves to me and those around you."

Tag:Everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.