1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Extraordinary: The Beginning

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Post coming later today. ;)
  2. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Roger Shakire IC:
    Location ~Billings Local Park

Roger glanced to the sword he was holding. "I thought heat was when it came to guns?"

He shrugged, "Yeah, walking around with a sword. Got my reasons though. And your hotel? If its not far from here, alright, we can get it straightened out first. Then we'll need to stop by my girlfriend's family's place.

Tag: Henry

Cathair Tamara IC:
    Location ~Billings Local Park

Cathair smiled and shook his head at Brittnee, "No, nothing for me to clear up. Just you. What do we need to do, Miss Emerson?"

Tag: Brittnee

OOC: I'll post as Patrick and Natassia tomorrow. Jay and Sarai as well.
  3. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Sorry, been going through troubles with energy as of late and such. Excuses, excuses, I know.

But it's getting better despite the Holidays. I must ask however:

Who is still interested in keeping this RPG alive?
  4. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: You know I am. ;) And I will get a post up later today.
  5. Darph_Nader Force Ghost

star 1
    OOC: I am, although I don't know how consistently I'd be able to post.

D_N :cool:
  6. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Brittnee Emerson

Brittnee turned her head to watch the others talking quietly in their groups and some of them leaving on the spot with their partner. Her brown eyes locked on Patrick for a moment. Why Cathair, why not the one she was starting to get comfortable around? Whenever they got back up together, she had a feeling that she and Kennerly would become pretty good friends in things continued, especially since he was the only one she was comfortable around.

To some, it would seem that Emerson had a hard time concentrating on one thing as she continued to look about, not allowing her gaze to stay on Cathair for longer than a minute. But in all reality, she was well aware of what he was saying and was focusing. She was just...in shock and very confused.

The young woman's brown eyes left Patrick, after taking in his short black hair and brown eyes and focusing her own brown ones on Cathair again.

Cathair smiled and shook his head at Brittnee, "No, nothing for me to clear up. Just you. What do we need to do, Miss Emerson?"

"Um...I probably should, uh, call in sick or something..." Without even wanting to, as she wanted to stay around Kennerly as much as possible, the words "maybe we should get going..." slipped out.

Brittnee didn't even realize she had said it until she heard her own voice. Okay, maybe she wasn't concentrating too much. Her brown eyes focused again on Kennerly.

Tag: Cathair, Kennerly, maybe and Everyone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.