main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Eyes Can Deceive, JA AU, 5/24

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by TheSwedishJedi, Nov 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
  2. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
  3. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
  4. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
  5. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    up again....

6. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
  7. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    *quickly UPS before Jedi_Knight150 can beat her to it*

UP!

j/k, J_K150. ;)

8. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
  9. waterlilee

waterlilee Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2004
    i'll join this lil mess of ups

up!

gotta have more, gotta have more......gotta have sumfin to read during computer class tomorrow....

10. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
  11. mixza

Jan 28, 2004
    Where is she? [face_frustrated] Please, come back! [-o|

12. AnariaZar-Rel

AnariaZar-Rel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2004
    Ah drat! I just found this fic and spent the last two days reading the entire thing, only to get to this cliffhanger :( and no post in ages!

:_|

I'll just have to check back often in the hope of more of this great fic!

13. waterlilee

Apr 23, 2004
    no kidding, Anaria...i did the same thing!! only it took me a couple weeks to get through it, since i only read here during computer class at school in between assignments...but hey, c'mon!! we need a post!!

14. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    Swede said her classes would be over sometime this month, but the month is almost over and still no post. :_|

15. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Wow, new readers. :) Sorry about not posting earlier this month. And really sorry about not posting and finishing this fic a long time ago. There isn't much left, at least compared to the rest of it, but DL has interfered a lot. Anyway, I'll do my best to finish this in a timely manner. Here's a new post, sorry it's so short. But it's better then nothing right? Right?

*&*&*&*&*

?Master Jinn, will you please sit down. You?re making me dizzy.? Qui-Gon looked at Healer Mi?kia, took a seat, fidgeted with his hands then quickly stood up again to start pacing all over again. Mi?kia sighed heavily. Walking over to the Jedi Master and placing her hands on his broad shoulders, she firmly pushed him into a seat. He looked up at her startled. ?I did say please.? She said with a slight smile hoping it would get through the man?s agitated state. It had no effect that she could tell. Holding back another sigh, she tried again to hold his attention while she explained.

The Jedi had called the nurses in early this morning. They had in turn called her after seeing that Padawan Kenobi had awakened. After another round of tests and questions for both Master and Padawan, the Healing staff was still at a lost on what was going on. Mi?kia had finally made a call to Master Yoda to see what his opinion on the past few days events was. The venerable Master made his way down to the Healers Ward. After speaking with the boy for a few minutes, and trying some things with the Force that made the Padawan cry out and his Master stiffen with anger, he called the Council together to discuss the matter. The only thing that irritated Mi?kia was that they just so happen to have taken up Padawan Kenobi?s room as their temporary chambers and wouldn?t let any of the staff in until they were done. Master Jinn also was not pleased when they proceed to kick him out as well.

?Look, you pacing around isn?t going to make the Council work faster. In fact, given your history, they may just go slower.? That got his attention. He turned to glare at her.

?They would not prolong their tests just to irritate me. Not with Obi-Wan involved. They are not that cold hearted.? The man growled.

?No,? Mi?kia apologized. ?They aren?t. But at least you?re listening to me now. Now,? she held up her hand to forestall anything that the man had to say and continued talking. ?The tests we preformed were the same as before. No permanent damage. Nothing to show why Obi-Wan was unconscious for such a long time. And we still don?t understand why none of the healers can use the Force on the your Padawan. Though seeing as how he can?t use it either, it may not be, how shall I say it, unique.? Qui-Gon looked at her in question. ?I only mean that I would be more worried if Obi-Wan was not suffering any side-effects from his end.?

?So you?re saying it?s a good thing my Padawan can?t use the Force.? Qui-Gon growled.

Mi?kia had had enough. She folded her arms and glared at him. Really glared. The glared that was saved for the Council when they weren?t listening to her medical opinion, or in this case, for Masters that were being too thick headed for their own good. ?Did I say it was a good thing? No, I did not. I said it is better that he can?t use the Force then if he could. If he could use it, then it would mean that something is blocking us but not him. Since he can?t either, it stands to reason that when we find out what is going on and deal with it, the Force will be able to flow freely once again.?

The Jedi Master had stopped in his tracks when Mi?kia had started talking and was watching her intently, if a bit wary. ?Furthermore,? Mi?kia continued, ?I understand that you are worried about your Padawan but that is no excuse for blaming it on me or my staff. They know their job, Master Jinn, as do I. And you being allowed to stay with your Padawan is not a right. We are allowing it because we feel that it will help Padawan Kenobi more in the long run then not. So if you would kindly stop snapping at everyone while we work, it would be greatly appreciated.?

16. AnariaZar-Rel

AnariaZar-Rel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2004
    Yay! A post - I wasn't waiting long :) Great stuff, can't wait to see if they can help poor Obi-Wan.

17. waterlilee

Apr 23, 2004
    whaddya mean, not a cliffie?? what's going on, here?? how they gonna get Obi back using the Force??

*calms down*

ok, ok...i should prob shut up here.....update! update!

but thanx for the reading material for computer class...and my teacher is still oblivious.....

18. jeday

jeday Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 4, 2004
    A miracle, you are back! :D
    Great post! Hope they can help Obi-Wan. :)

19. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    For a minute I thought my eyes deceived me...Nope- it's really a post :D

20. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    A post! It's a miracle! More soon?

21. mixza

Jan 28, 2004
    It's a POST! Yay! [face_dancing]

22. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
  23. RosyRedFinguredDawn

RosyRedFinguredDawn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Yay, a post. Great. Welcome back and keep it up.
    -Rosy

24. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
  25. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    A post! I think it's time to break out this smilie -----> [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.