main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Eyes of the Dark side, part 9, enter Jag, Updated 8/22/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Arina_Jaylin, May 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arina_Jaylin

Arina_Jaylin Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2003
    His eyes were blinded by the black cloth, he moved lightly and smoothly, slowly he ignited his blade.
    "Tahiri, I can sense you, you better watch it."
    The girl smirked at Anakin's comment, her blue eyes flashed with mischeviousness.
    "Well what are you waiting for?" She moved quietly behind one of the marble pillers and ignited her blade, it flashed green. She pushed her blindfold over her eyes and continued across the room.

Anakin felt a swift breeze follow her as her light body moved around, he flipped up and doubled over her swinging wildly.

"What happened to look before you leap?" Anakin grinned at her playful comment and continued to slowly weave and curve his blade searching with it and the force for the girl.
    She was a bit too fast for him, she weaved under one of his slices and planted the blade on the mechanical target.

'Beep, winner..... student 192.' The droid mechanicly spoke.

"Good game Tahiri?"

"Good game Ani." The two friends walked out of the training room to the upper student quarters.
    "Do you want to get some food?" Anakin asked,
    "Just like a boy to think with your stomach."
    "Hey." Anakin spoke in a mock angry tone.

"Alright, some food sounds good." Tahiri gave in,
    "Just like a girl thinking with her stomach."
    "You stole my line." Tahiri playfully punched Anakin in the arm. The two broke out laughing, soon one would swerve from their given path and neither knew who.

Well this is my first serious fan fic, hope it's good, comments apreciated.

Written by Arina_Jaylin :)

2. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    The two broke out laughing, soon one would swerve from their given path and neither knew who.

That's a nice line..excellent foreshadowing. :)

Give us more, please! Although I don't much like the idea of Anakin being bested by Tahiri with a lightsabre.

I like your writing style; it has a strange feel to it, like a vision or something. :)

And if you could give my fanfics aread, I'd appreciate it; they're the first two lines in my sig.

3. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Ah, my eyes see an A/T story. Interesting. Must put it in the index

But there's one thing: It's Tahiri, not Tahari

4. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    Ok here's the next posty,

And as they laughed together something struck one, a spike of black darkness and then it left.
    "That was a pretty good hit now wasn't it." Tahiri paused, Anakin stayed silent. "Ani?" She looked him in the eyes, the eyes seemed to stare blankly and then return to their sharp blue.
    "What, oh sorry I was having a lapse in memory, yeah that was a good hit."

Tahiri wrinkled her forhead, this wasn't Anakin, or was she imagining things.

As they aproached the Eating hall Tahiri felt strange and cold, she could tell neither if she could trust Anakin or even if she could trust herself.

"Hey Tahiri, want to race." Anakin pleaded.

"Sure Ani," she grinned and sped off.

"Hey I didn't say go." He sped off after her, she seemed to move not as lightly but slowly, was something wrong with her?
    He slowed,
    "Tahiri is something wrong?" He questioned,

She searched her thoughts, "No I don't think so, why?" As she spoke her head throbbed,

"Oh no reason, but your face!!" he gaped in a fear struck horror and as he spoke one of their paths was laid dark and one had destroyed the other all ready.
    In that hall was was to fall and the other to rise, which would it be?"

Tahiri's hand reached to her cheek bone she felt it and if felt diffrent as though not her own but another, yes another.

Written by Arina_Jaylin,

Just wait, who will turn to the darkside, it's not who you think let's put it that way. :) thanks you all for reading my fan fic.

5. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    Anakin stared at Tahiri,
    her face was diffrent; her cheekbones were more etched and curved, her nose more smooth and flattened, her eyes duller, her lips redder, her fingers more bony.

She looked like a figure he had known but not known she looked as though she was trying to hang on to herself.

Her eyes suddenly fused red and gold as she let herself slip away into something that could be better or worse.

"Tahiri, your face!"

He tried to speak more but could not, words could not escape his lips,
    he felt something grow inside of him, a pain of evil shot through his spine,
    He shuddered in fear.

Now Tahiri's blond hair was shot through with black and white, the remaining blond was dull and unearthly.
    Her body shot up and started to float towards Anikin, clearly she was not her own.

In fear he knew not how he did it,
    fire blazed from his fingers they pushed Tahiri backwards into the wall, the marble crumbled.

The building shook under the little girl's feet, she felt a shaking in the force.
    Her grey eyes spotted master Luke and she ran for him.
    "Master Luke, what's going on!?" Panic and fear edged her tone.

"I'm not sure, but lets find out together."

Luke spoke reasuringly to the child as to calm her, he hid his worry and grabbed the little girl's hand.
    As they walked, Luke could feel an earthshattering blow, it came from within the force and pushed him and the little girl back into the wall.
    Soon one would die and the other would live.

Mara landed her ship on the landing platform outside of the acdemy, something was very wrong, her insticts told her so.

She fliped her blaster out of her belt and held it poised for whatever dangers would come.
    She crouched low and moved silently through the little bit of jungle between her and the academy.
    She saw shadows moving, great blasts of light were being shot around, she was going to find out what the hell was going on as soon as she could.

Written by Arina_Jaylin

sorry the postie took so long, my parents banned me, so
    Comments are apreciated

6. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Wow girl :eek:

*sits and waits*

*her brother questions her*

*snaps*

WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?!?! I'M WAITING FOR MY UPDATE!!! MY UPDATE DAMMIT!!!!

*comes unraveled*

SHe'S GOT TO POST AGAIN!!

SHE'S JUST GOT TO!!

*breaks down and sobbs*

AKA... I really like it. *wink*

7. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    Ok, I got a brain jolt, here's the next postie early,

Mara was almost inside, the lights that she had seen were now to a horrible realization, gave off a voltage higher than any normal blaster in the galxy, she had never seen anything like it, well at least not till today.

Two somewhat menacing figures, one floating, the other walking backwards, were shooting energy bolts from their hands, for some reason this scared the Hell out of Mara.
    Sure she had seen Luke do some creepy things, but even Luke never did this.

"Die scum!" One of the figures screeched,

"Like I'd let something from a Sith take me down!" the other one screamed back.

Something was familiar to Mara about the voices but she couldn't quite place a finger on it.
    But then it dawned on her, just as a figure placed a hand on her shoulder, her realization might never be made known by any, or if it did, they might not understand the impending danger of this.

Soaring over Yavin 4, none other than Zekk and Jaina, returning to the temple from their honeymoon.
    Jaina piloted the ship with ease as Zekk sat in the copilot's seat, his hand was in Jaina's.
    As the ship swooped down they looked for the landing pad where Uncle Luke was going to meet them.
    All as far as the eye could see was the temple, everything was calm, or so it seemed.

Then ship started to rock, and buzzers went off.
    "Zekk, what is going on!" Jaina Screamed, the ship felt as though the engine was on fire, Jaina's insticts were correct, as Zekk in horror checked the instruments to find that not only was the engine on fire, but they were going to crash very soon.
    "Jaina!" He Screamed "WERE GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!"
    He looked at the fast aproaching terrain, this looked like it was going to be it.

[Edit]And in the shadows, a boy not yet a man, not quite human, not quite alien, stared at the ball of flame falling towards the ground, he gaped at it.
    He started to run to where it would fall to see if he could salvage anything for his village, or find anything intresting.
    He would soon find the adventure that escaped him.

Written by: Arina_Jaylin

Hey, thanks for reading, comments apreciated so I can know if this story sucks, or is good, so I know to keep going or not.

8. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Oh boy...this is not good at all!

9. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    not good in the story of what is going to happen?
    or not good the story itself?

10. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    If I didn't know why inspiration has struck you, I'd be happy.

As it is..........

I am sobbing. Well done. Why did you have to fall for him?!?! WHY?!?!? *just sobs*

11. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    Jaid is a bit disturbed me thinks, oh well

12. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    Yay, new postie here,

Luke was weak, he could barely move, and his connection to the force was weak.
    As he looked at the little girl who was unconcious but living, and he knew what he must do.

Slowly he felt his energy draining, but he himself would live on through his sacrifice.

As the flames finished burning the ship, Zekk opened his eyes, his left rib was broken, he could feel that, and he had a long scar on his right arm, though it wasn't that deep.

He looked at his bride who seemed motionless and breathless, he frantically checked her pulse.
    It was Nill.

He left out a scream, that unearthly pierced the jungle, it felt at though a part of him had been ripped out and smashed.

Tears flooded his eyes as he lay there.
    He didn't want to live, and hoped death would take him soon.
    He closed his eyes and prepared for what he thought would be death, he was severly mistaken.

Kalis, came nearer to where the ship crashed, his skinny blue legs were aching but he had to get there, he could rest when he did.
    As he aproached the ship, he slowed down and scanned the area for a place to rest,
    he spotted a wing of the ship and headed to it, pacing himself.

As he sat down, he saw two legs, both diffrent and sticking out of the door.
    He pulled both, one was Female, the other Male, one alive, one dead.
    As he was about to wake the live one, he stirred,
    his eyes opened, and shouted.
    "Who the Hell are you, I'm supposed to be dead!!"
    Then he slumped back into sleep, the boy grabbed his legs, and started to drag him home.

The evil figure chuckled as it watched the two figures fight, soon one would emerge as a whole and serve him.
    And it would be more powerful then anyone could imagine.

Mara entered the hanger, her fingers were tensed on the trigger, it appeared as though the academy was under attack.
    She gapped at the figures, for it was Anakin and Tahiri.
    Her mind boggled, this was not them it seemed, though it looked like them,
    they would never do this.
    They noticed her, and turned to face her.

Their eyes were dark and menacing, this seemed that it would not end well.
    For one it would,
    For one it might,
    For the other they would be consumed.

~Written by Arina_Jaylin.
    Comments are apreciated, tell me if my story sucks, or if you like it.

13. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    You do realize that you pull off worse cliffies then I do. :p

Yes I'm not kidding. :p

Hmm...

Maybe a new reader or two....

14. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    *is prodded in by a stick* ouch sis! *grumble grumble* :p
    Well, i like how you write this Abbie, i like it. :) I can't wait to see what happens, i'll be waiting for your next post. :D ;)

15. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    Ok my next post will be the chapter (grumbles) my darn beta isn't on (grumbles)

Agent_Jaid
    You do realize that you pull off worse cliffies then I do.

Wow I do, *grins* I'm well speechless :p

Darth_Elu
    *is prodded in by a stick* ouch sis! *grumble grumble*

yay she pushed him, although I'm glad you like my story enough to read it. :D

Ok here comes as soon as my beta reads

16. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    Ok new postie

Mara started to fire shots from her blaster, the figures reflected all of them, Mara just had to dodge to stay alive.

She ran behind some crates in the hanger, she knew they had seen her but this would at least protect her some.

Suddenly a rushing sound tugged at Mara's feet something was pulling her and the crates up, she grabbed one quickly, she knew if she didn't she would be hurled around.

Unfortunatly for Mara as the crates got high enough they rushed sideways and hit a wall.

It felt as though her body was burning, and then she blacked.

The little girl arose, her body ached, well then again hitting the wall would hurt you if you hit it at full force.

She looked at the fallen Jedi Master next to her, tears started to flood her eyes, he had saved her, just a little student, she was eternally in debt to him, although she could never repay him, or so she thought.

Don't worry Raina, I'm not gone, and what you will do will repay me double times over

Her head spun around, her lips quivered as she spoke.

"Who are you!?" Fear was flooding her, she felt as though she was not alone.

It's Luke Skywalker
    She quickly glanced at his somewhat disheavled dead looking figure, she wanted to scream, and she did right there.

AHHHH!!!! Stop that now!

She did, then it dawned on her where he was, but how did he get there?

And why did he choose her?

Then he spoke again.

I'll answer those all in time, don't worry Raina, the next 10 minutes will be quite a rush to your brain, but you will learn everything you ever wanted to know.

As Kalis arived in his village, all the people ran to him, especially the females, it seemed that this human man was going to be quite the topic.

Kalis proceeded through the crowd, doging questions, trying to reach the Aged One's tent.

People stepped in front of him, opening the tent so he could enter, although the Aged One shooed away the others.

He motioned for Kalis to lay the man on a simple cot and for him to sit.

Kalis dropped into the chair, his already aching legs burned more, but he knew that it would be worth the saving of a life.

Maybe the man could tell him stories of the galaxy.

If anyone could save this man, it was the Aged One.

The Aged One leaned over the man and examined his wounds carefully,

"Get me that yellow jar with the grey label." The Aged One demanded, Kalis stood up quickly and handed the Aged One, the jar quickly.

The Aged One plastered the stuff on the man's wounds, paused thoughtfully, then spoke again.
    "It seems like he will live, I think he will have an intresting story to tell us when he wakes.

Kalis nodded, he wanted to tell the Aged One about the female, but refrained, it would do no good.

The Aged One knew that the young one was keeping something from him, but in time he knew the boy would tell him, in time........

Written by: Arina_Jaylin

Hope you enjoyed, apologies to my Beta, but unfortunatly mom rushed me, if you think in anyway it needs correcting tell me and I'll fix it.

Comments are apreciated, If you like it tell me, if you don't do so, I like to know what you think.

17. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    He looked at his bride who seemed motionless and breathless, he frantically checked her pulse.
    It was Nill.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How..why??? I can't believed she died! Mhe!!! Time to console Zekk...*smirk*

18. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    *laughs hysterically at LJ*

[face_mischief]

You go girl. ;)

Well done little writer mine. :D

19. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Great job again Abbie. :) *thumbs up* Keep up the good work. ;) :D *runs in circles until the next post comes out*

20. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    Oooooooooo, yay I got responses, well I'm going to up my post.

Lieutenant_Jaina

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How..why??? I can't believed she died! Mhe!!! Time to console Zekk...*smirk*

[face_laugh] that's funny LJ, although Zekk would probly think your Jaina, unless that's what you were planning [face_mischief]

Master/beta (Agent_Jaid)

Well done little writer mine.

Yay, sorry about hasty posting but mom was rushing and I didn't know when you'd get on/

Darth_Elu

*runs in circles until the next post comes out* :D

That's just like you now isn't it, the post is coming soon very soon, or is it 8-}

~ArinaJaylin :)

21. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    *Up's her story*

22. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    YAY I've gotten a new postie :D

Raina listened intently to what the dead master said, it all made sense, but it all was a jumble in her brain.

Suddenly she felt a disturbance in the force, it came nearer and nearer, it felt as though it would strike.

Raina turn around, and feel out in the force for the prescense

But Master Luke, I can't do it, I'm too small.

remember Raina, with the force anything is possible

She slowly turned, she shook a little, but not in fear, but in the disturbance this figure caused.
    She saw it, as it loomed over her, it's shadow was at least triple her height, it reached down to grab her, she pushed it in the force.
    The waves of the force she had pushed iminated, she could feel them moving in step with her, and it made her feel once in her life unpuny.

The figure rose, it's anger seared, no little puny Jedi student would get the best of him not a one.

Zekk opened his eyes, his surroundings were primative, light flooded parts of the room, a young man watched him.

"Where am I?!"

Zekk stutered.

"Your in the Zerindi village, hi my name's Kalis and I found you, What's your name?"

Zekk, was stunned at the sight of the boy, but he responded.

"Zekk, and why the hell did you let me live?!?!!!"

"Because you were still alive when I found you."
    Kalis' voice trailed off, this guy scared him.
    Zekk thought hard for a moment, then remebered where he had been headed for.

"Kid can you take me to the Jedi Temple?"

Kalis looked aback,

"The sacred place? No I'm not allowed, I can lead you close but you will have to find it."

"Alright then kid lets go."

Zekk was still in shock, but he had to get to the temple, something had gone terribly wrong.

Mara awoke to find herself hovering on a bio bed, she looked around the room, she sensed a prescense, wait it was two, although she couldn't tell if they were the monsters that Anakin and Tahiri were or just students.

"She's awake."

Whispered a feminine voice,
    "What should we do Valin?"

"I don't know Sannah, maybe we should TALK to her?!"

Mara sat up, she felt groggy and woozy, like a day old hangover gone sour.
    "Yes maybe you should consult me, since I am a Jedi! Hmmmmm....! Didn't that cross your minds?!"

Sannah started to back towards the wall, but Valin grabbed her.
    "Yes we should have consulted you, but you were out and Sannah put thoughts into my head that you might have turned into one of them."
    Valin looked sorry, obivously Sannah had a bigger influence then she knew.

"Well first things first, how the hell did you get me here without those monster crosses of Anakin and Tahiri killing you?"

Sannah blushed,
    "Well, errrrr... we were sneaking around the hanger looking for a speeder to, ummm *she gulped* steal."

Mara inwardly grinned, outwardly frowned,
    "Now why in the sith would you want to do that?"

Valin pipped up,
    "Well, I told her that I could fly better than Anakin and she said prove it, so I was going to."

"Well, after this mess rolls over and dies, we'll have a talk about this, but for now we need to know why Anakin and Tahiri are the way they are, and who or what is causing it."

Written by Arina_Jaylin

Comments are apreciated, thanks.

23. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    *up's her story* yes sad I know

24. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    *winks*

I like this one!! :D Your writing is improving. ;)

*waits for the next post*

25. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    *ups her story with a calvin ball*

Thanks Mel, I'm happy about that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.