main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Ezra

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Revanfan1, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007

It was confirmed that the Sith Battlestation that was seen in the Season 2 Finale was powered by a giant kyber crystal. That battlestation is an example of the Kyber Crystal-powered Sith Weapons that Yoda was referring to.

2. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Hi-res image of Ezra in Season 3:

[​IMG]

QueenSabe7 and DaddlerTheDalek like this.
  3. Theo333

Theo333 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2011
    Ezra grew but everything else seems the same age, same beats, and same tactics.

4. Toonimator

Toonimator Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2006
    Ezra's a teenage boy, and they often have growth spurts in the mid-teens (had a friend who shot up from 5'1" to, like, 5'7" over the summer, seemed like)... Sabine's a teen as well, but may've reached her full height (also, Ezra might not be THAT much taller... a good deal of his apparent height in the clip could be from perspective).

Supposedly it's less than a year that's passed, so that'd explain why nobody else has "aged", and why tactics may seem the same... Ezra's call to the Ghost seemed to imply some new tactics, and some of his own could be due to continued tutelage from Kanan, but also from the Sith holocron. So having his tactics change the most makes a certain amount of sense.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  5. ssidiouss

ssidiouss Jedi Master

Nov 15, 2004
    It seems possible that he could have been tweaked to look more like a young Benecio Del Toro than he did before.. perhaps he is playing an older dark side Ezra in Episode 8. Take a look at the eyebrows and hairline etc..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Skydoll

Skydoll Jedi Master star 1

Apr 27, 2016
    Can you imagine the fallout if that turned out to be true?

Personally, I'd love it. :D

Revyl Ren and Master_Rebado like this.
  7. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Wow, they did a good job! I like it! I thought he was gonna look super weird without long hair.

8. SoloBrothers

SoloBrothers Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 17, 2013
    Del Toro is 40ish. Ezra should be 60 something by the time of The ST. It simply doesn't work. Ezra's son? Maybe.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  9. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015

Actually I think Ezra is the same age as Luke and Leia, and they are 54-55 I think in TFA. Del Toro is 48-49 in real life, so it could be feasible.

rumsmuggler and Master_Rebado like this.
  10. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Ezra is about 6 months older than them I believe.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  11. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    2 days. Lol.

rumsmuggler and Master_Rebado like this.
  12. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012

Close enough.

13. SoloBrothers

SoloBrothers Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 17, 2013
    Ok, fair point. I'm bad at math and got Hamill/Fisher's ages mixed up with their characters'

14. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    I don't believe this will happen in a million years.

Saying that, I'm with you, Skydoll. I think it could be great and I'd be happy to be proven wrong on this one.

Skydoll likes this.
  15. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Who knows until we have good spoilers down the road which will happen.For no all we know is simply that Maul sees in Ezra a potential heir to his legacy whether this is cause he's getting older or just to train Ezra as a weapon like he was trained or both they have not quite explained anything other than Ezra landed on Maul's lap and he was not surprised . So either way , Ezra will be used carry on a war against the Sith which Ezra already willfully wants to do. The dynamic is present for Kanan to be the Obi-Wan of the story, where he attempts to stop Ezra and thus Ezra will share Maul's war against the Jedi. So it could be Jedi and the Republic/Rebellion and the Empire alike, which when you think about it, would not be that different from Anakin/Vader and his war against the Republic Jedi and the Separatists. And perhaps in his Sith and Dark Side twisted sense Maul sees a brother or a young son he never had as there does appear to be something else within Maul at place, a certain empathy like there was with Vader towards Luke. A worthy apprentice, unlike Savage Opress who was a great warrior but not a natural Force wielder who together they'd reshape the galaxy. We know also Ezra wants revenge on Maul, but this Maul expects and even encourages probably as its the way of the Sith to have the apprentice full of hate and anger even directed at the master. So Maul would logically anticipate and even fuel Ezra towards hate and anger and all those kinda things. I don't think Maul really cared that much about the battle station as the contingency plan was that Ezra would still have the Holocron and he would be corrupted by it nonetheless whether Maul was there or not.

Maybe Ezra's own lust for power is as great as Anakin's and he eventually comes to blame himself for the destruction of the fledgling Rebels and Jedi survivors and ends up Moraband trained as a Sith under the tutelage of the Darth Maul. Ultimately though Sith Apprentices have to defeat or murder their master to take their place. I don't see Ezra ever defeating Maul but with the writing on Rebels who knows,lol. If Maul no longer considers himself a Sith, just a Dark Sider but the training of an apprentice still aligns with a affiliation to the Sith unless he's part of a new order, or something he created. Maybe Ezra becomes too powerful and Maul and Kanan have to destroy him before he falls into the hands of the Emperor or some other malevolent evil power figure. I guess there is a few different things that can occur.

There is a chance Ezra could be a mis-direction , a red herring but I don't think they'd have a whole show focusing on Ezra for no real goal and tie-ins into the main movies, but they been making a point Sabine is also very important. But just because she may or may not use the Dark Saber but does not make her a Force user anymore than it did Pre Vizsla, however its possible but unlikely. Maybe Ezra is like a Finn, a red-herring. Or maybe Ezra becomes disillusioned with the war and walks away from both the Light and the Dark and becomes a hermit somewhere following just "The Bendu" way.

DanielUK likes this.
  16. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    I wish they had gotten away from the orange for Ezra.

17. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    Introducing the Bendu, I do hope they explore more of the Grey Jedi path. I could see Ezra becoming a Grey Jedi when it is all said and done. Now that I think about it, as far as the ST timeline is concerned having Grey Force users around could make for an interesting twist in the new Sagas.

18. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    And may quiet down all the "Ezra and Kanan gots to die cuz Yoda said stuff...."

19. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I like the new redesigns of the characters. Good to see visual growth in the characters. TCW had that a little bit with Ahsoka.

Danifae likes this.
  20. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009

I am hoping it recanonizes some of the ancient Jeda'ii stuff we were getting in the last few years of the old eu, which was one of the more interesting things they did in the lore of star wars and was working much better than the stuffnin fate of the jedi. But then again I have always been a sucker for the really ancient jedi stuff. I also liked how that series of comics and one novel took elements from lucas early script stuff(ashla and bogan as names for the lightside and darkside) and stuff that was going to be used in the alien exodus books that never got published( rakata replacing Alien exodus's hutts as the one Who enslave multiple species and were eventually defeated due to plague or bioweapon)

Master Scorpio77 likes this.
  21. Sixes

Sixes Jedi Master star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    Exclusive pic of dark side Bridger.

[​IMG]

22. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    exclusive picture of dark side bridger in the next animated series following Return of the Jedi:

[​IMG]

23. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    False, that is actually a pic of Snoke before he got his injuries :p

24. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    The character refers to himself as "The Bendu". What does that mean. Sounds like "The Bendu" is most likely another Force based religion and philosophy and this creature is last practitioner or someone that wants to assume power now that the Jedi are gone and it may not be entirely good. Kanan might be getting duped perhaps much in the same way as Spock's zealot brother Sybock from "God" in "The Final Frontier" and perhaps we will learn about older concepts like Ashla(Ahsoka?) and Bogan(Maul?).

25. edgerallenpoedameron

edgerallenpoedameron Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 2016
    Ezra always reminds me of Aladdin.

ChefCurryWindu likes this.