main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Ezra

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Revanfan1, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I am sure we will be seeing Ezra in either the next show or some novels by Zahn down the road.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  2. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    I just feel the Rebels finale cliffhanger is to good for novels... a show is a must.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Bliss!

4. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Is that official?

5. Shadowcatcher

Shadowcatcher Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2017
    You've seen the movies, I assume. What do you think? TFA leads straight into TLJ. Do you need Hildago or Filoni to come up to you and tell you how much time passes through the two movies? It sure doesn't seem like more than just a few days.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  6. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Of course I've seen the movies. But up until this point, we have absolutely no idea as to when Rey might've been taught while she was still on Jakku. And she uses the Mind Trick in TFA; even so much as preventing Kylo from getting into hers. The way I see it, someone or some thing must've taught her to do that at some point. I'm not really convinced that she just knew how to do that from birth.

7. Shadowcatcher

Oct 30, 2017
    Is that official?

8. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Everything is hypothetical at this point. We don't know Rey's background; unless you're willing to take Kylo's word for granted in TLJ.

Mandalorian Riddler likes this.
  9. Shadowcatcher

Oct 30, 2017
    Considering Rian's goal for TLJ seems to have been to crush fans and see them driven before him, Kylo's words have an uncomfortably high degree of possible legitimacy. Of course, we can't know until Episode IX, but if Abrams is still doing it, he has quite the smoking ruin of a landscape to work with.

Anyways, back to Ezra...

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  10. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I can't remember, did Ezra do any unknown Force-trickery before he was officially discovered by Kanan? Anakin could race pods, Luke's bullseye-ing womp rats and Rey is doing some spectacular feats/ jumps while scavenging.

11. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Ezra was doing... this

#RebelTerrorists

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  12. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    haha, yeah, haven't seen that in a few years so probably should rewatch that one.

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I mean it can’t have been more then a few days.

14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018

I love this pararell with Ezra and Luke.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
    Aah Fisto and TCF-1138 like this.
  15. Darth_Accipiter

Feb 2, 2015
    Ezra is pretty much the Luke that was never meant to be, at least in the context of the OT. He keeps on straying from his destined path until he finally meets Obi Wan, who sets him back on his correct path, the reason he chose to become a Jedi, the liberation of his home world. Not the destruction of the Sith.

"You're in the wrong place, Ezra Bridger..." Indeed. Maul was Obi Wan's adversary to vanquish, just as Vader and the Emperor were Luke's.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    Aah Fisto and MrDarth0 like this.
  16. Gavin_Skywalker

Gavin_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 10, 2021
    Ezra is my favorite character in Rebels. I just love how loyal he is to the entire crew.
    However, he did hit rock bottom when he disobeyed orders on Yarma, and Hera then dismissed him of his command. Why was he still called lieutenant commander by a random rebel soldier after Ezra’s actions on Reklam Station?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  17. Darth_Accipiter

Feb 2, 2015
    Ezra's command decision might have acquired for the Rebellion one of the Y Wings that disabled the Star Destroyer above Scarif, which ultimately allowed the Death Star plans to make it back to Yavin. Although he may have never made that decision if he knew that the Y Wings in question weren't for Phoenix Squadron but for Masassi Group. That secrecy bred urgency, as Ezra had to decide to save the Y Wings for Phoenix Group or to return empty handed. He also brokered the peace between the Droid faction and the Rebel squad sent to Agamar, gaining Phoenix Squadron a replacement for the Phantom. And later he acquired the Gauntlet fighter capable of troop transport from Maul. Oh, and he saved Phoenix Group from utter destruction by recruiting Clan Wren to assist, In retrospect, he did a lot. He probably just had his rank reinstated off screen. I think it was Mon Mothma who referred to him as Lieutenant Commander, non some random Rebel.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I still don’t know why people still thought season 4 Ezra was annoying

CosmoHender likes this.
  19. Darth_Accipiter

Feb 2, 2015
    well, there was the jetpack thing. But that only lasted for like one sequence. The rest of the season he really came into his own. By the finale he was acting as Jedi like as Kanan or dare I say, Luke. He trusted the force. He foresaw several potential futures and planned accordingly, and when the time came to make a sacrifice he probably foresaw, he made that decision, following in his master's footsteps. It was all quite Starwarsy, although I guess I get the grip about the Space Whales. That is kind of deus-ex-machina when you consider all that they were up against in that last episode. If it were only a few Star Destroyers fine, but they took out a whole blockade of 7 or more. Maybe if the crew at the Command Station sent a desist and retreat order feigning as Pryce it would be more believable, but hindsight and all that.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  20. Gavin_Skywalker

Jun 10, 2021
    Not to mention, he saved the crew from Maul in Holocrons of Fate. Even though Kanan convinced Ezra to forgive himself after Malachor, it’s still an act of redemption.
    Although I do believe Ezra made the right call in Steps into Shadow, Hera didn’t allow him to explain his reason. I just don’t know what happened right after he got suspended. Maybe Kanan complained by asking Hera to give Ezra a second chance, or she told Ezra what she meant by suspending his command.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  21. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Sure can you just not like a character Yea. But I really don’t see how he qualifies as annoying

22. Gavin_Skywalker

Jun 10, 2021
    To be clear, he was only annoying during season 1. Then he started to mature up since season 2.

23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018

I quite like this, nice nods to Ezra.

24. Gavin_Skywalker

Jun 10, 2021
    Ezra + Sabine + Hera. Love it

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    That is really cool find