main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Ezra's Parents

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by moonjump05, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Darth Downunder

Darth Downunder Chosen One star 6

Aug 5, 2001
    May as well put up a photo of them:

[​IMG]

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Ezra looks like his father for the most part, but I think he has his mothers nose.

Anyway, anyone here think that one of his parents may still be alive? Or are they both dead?

3. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    I'm thinking that they could possibly be slaves for the Empire somewhere. Maybe on Kessel? What would Ezra think when he learns that his parents are on the same planet where he helped free the Wookiees a few months ago? That could be an arc for season two: the rescue of Ezra's parents.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  4. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    That would be interesting. I'd imagine Ezra would feel very angry and upset about that. Maybe because he didn't get to them in time before; his father died or something.

jcgoble3 likes this.
  5. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    They said that you didn't live long after being sent to Kessel.

I doubt that Ezra is fully human since I doubt that blue hair is a normal hair color for humans; unless it's been dyed before that holo was taken and he has kept it up. His father's hair appears to be black and you can't tell what color his mother's hair is. Both parents appear to have the same shade of skin but one of them just could tan well. I tan very well along with another brother. We actually look like our half brother who the role of the genetic dice looks very much like a member of the Plains Native Americans whose blood runs through his veins.

However the quality of the picture isn't the greatest but it gives us some information.

Personally I think the clones are sterile because Jango was sterile.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

Why is Jango Sterile just having him want a kid by cloning does not mean he is Sterile.

rumsmuggler likes this.
  7. moonjump05

moonjump05 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 2013
    Wherever the parents are, I think they are alive- Hera was too excited to tell Ezra about his parents if they were dead.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

You mean Sabine and she was excited to show him a picture.

9. moonjump05

Dec 14, 2013

No, Hera at the end of the episode. Tseebo told her what happened before going off with Fulcrum. And when Ezra and Kanan came back, Hera was all eager to tell Ezra but plot convenience Kanan stopped her.

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I will rewatch it.

11. Darth Downunder

Aug 5, 2001
    To me his parents look like younger versions of Bail & his wife. That & the Tantive IV similarity in the background of the parents' photo leads me to believe they have some kind of Alderaanian connection.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Paparazzo likes this.
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Do we know why Ezra has blue hair yet.

13. Darth Downunder

Aug 5, 2001
    Too much blue milk as a child.

jcgoble3 and TheSilentInfluence like this.
  14. moonjump05

Dec 14, 2013

Because he is an animated character, it is a shortcut for black hair.

15. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Maybe like Cut's kids Ezra is adopted. Not only the resemblance but most suspicious is Mr. Bridger is voiced by Dee Bradley Baker in the clone voice. Listen to when he yells in the recording and visions. His yelling and the goatee maybe meant to specifically remind fans of Fives. Indeed I have gotten hung up on this and the guy is not recognizable at all. I am wondering if this is actually a red herring and Ezra is of other Mandalorian decent. I have only just begun to realize he and Sabine look vaguely similar.

16. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Maybe the blueish-black hair is a result of a cloning process of force sensitives,lol. Seems like another trait shared with the old man, or the color palette of the artists is funky.

17. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I think the blue is just lighting. Its like Magica de Depell's hair.

18. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Yep, I agree. And anyone familiar with enough animation throughout the years already knows that that is nothing new, either.

If the day ever comes when see an official live-action depiction of Ezra, I would be shocked -- shocked -- if the actor is sporting anything other than very dark brown/black hair, with zero trace of blue.

I honestly believe that the blue is an example of artistic license, made possible thanks to the animated medium.

=========================

Now, what's all this about Jango Fett (or Boba, being unaltered) being sterile? Where ever did we get that idea? [face_dunno]

Although it was explicitly stated in the old EU that the Fett clones were not sterile, I know that canon tells us nothing either way about it, so it's theoretically possible that that is at least on the table for the clones.

But Jango? I've honestly never seen that suggested by anyone before. Where does this notion come from?

19. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    Ahsoka end of story.

EDIT: Ahsoka and Rex.

20. Darth Downunder

Aug 5, 2001
    No, methinks the clones were all sterile. Just a theory though.

21. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Yea, makes sense as to why Jango wanted a clone as a son.

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Jango could have gotten a cloned son because he never settled down with a women and still wanted a child.

rumsmuggler and Trebor Sabreon like this.
  23. moonjump05

Dec 14, 2013
    Just to put it out there, but I doubt in the GFFA where you can clone millions that they can't figure out some reproductive options for sterile people... so I highly doubt a sterile Jango's only option was to get himself cloned. He probably did it because of convenience.

To get back on topic, Ezra could be adopted, although he does look a lot like his parents.

24. Darth Downunder

Aug 5, 2001
    Indeed, Jango wasn't a clone. Wouldn't apply to him.

25. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    There would be no reason to specifically ask for a clone child of himself with no modifications, if he could start his own family. Even if he's a narcissistic pycho, millions of Clones of himself out there would be enough. He didnt look like Brian Peppers so am sure he couldve managed all those years. The Star Wars universe doesnt use clone organs or body parts either, just cybernetics to replace missing parts of body. The genetic defect in Jango could've been inherited by the Clones, and it may of been ideal as Kaminoans wouldnt want the Clones having sex and reproducing on their own. As they're product, so its about control and money. So they may not of corrected it.